Emma Ch. 10

Story Info
Emma, her brother and his friends.
3.1k words
4.43
19.5k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late for school on Tuesday. The previous evening, the boys each took a turn finger fucking me to orgasm, and it left me needing the extra sleep. But despite this I was longing for more. I got home with the familiar sense of excitement mixed with a little trepidation.

There was just one thing on my bed waiting for me when I got home. It was a thick, black dog collar, a silver disk with 'EMMA' engraved in italics hung from it.

I was stripped naked, my new collar around my neck. When the boys got home, I was waiting for them in the lounge. I was standing in the middle of the room, with my arms folded behind my back.

Bobby and Paul high fives when they saw me.

"The collar suits you," Paul said.

"Thank you sir," I replied.

"Do you know why we gave it to you?" As he asked the question he reached out and grabbed hold of one of my breasts. The familiar sensations washed over me.

"No sir."

"Because you're our pet. Our obedient pet," he added. "Say it."

"I'm your obedient pet."

"You know sis," Kevin said. "Over the weekend we made lots of plans on how we were going to slowly train you up. How we were going to try and twist and manipulate you into doing what we wanted. We agreed that our aim was to get you like this: naked and wearing that collar. It was the ultimate prize. We thought it would take months, if we could do it at all. But in the end it only took one day. Do you know why it was so quick?"

"No sir."

"It's these big tits," as he said it reached up and grabbed one. Paul was still busy with the other. "And this wet pussy," he added sliding a finger inside my slickening passage.

"You're a slave to your body, to how we can make you feel. As long we keep giving your body the attention it craves we own you."

I knew he was right.

Bobby came forward. He had four strips of fabric.

"Hold out your hands."

Kevin and Paul took a strip of fabric each from Bobby and wrapped them around my wrists. The fabric had buckles attached which they used to secure them. Bobby and Frank we're doing the same thing to my ankles.

They then turned their attention to the dining room table. It's a big, solid wooden table. Over seven feet long. It took all 5 boys to heft it onto one end with the tabletop against the wall, and the 4 legs sticking out. They had tied a length of rope across the top two table legs.

"Stand between the table legs with your feet apart," Justin ordered.

"Yes sir," I said and took up the position, with my arms folded behind my back.

"Feet wider," he said.

"Yes sir."

My feet were more than shoulder width apart now, my pussy open and exposed.

Bobby and Frank quickly secured my feet where they were, wrapping lengths of rope around the bottom table legs, and through rings on the sides of the fabric strips on my ankles.

"Hands in front of you."

"Yes sir."

Another length of rope was passed through the rings on my wrist cuffs; I realised that that's what they were. This held my hands together. Justin tossed it over the rope above my head; the one running between the top table legs. He then pulled the other end down, dragging my arms into the air. Finally he tied off the end, holding me in this position; arms high in the air. My body stretched and open. My big breasts sticking out taught from my rib cage. Legs spread wide.

They stood around me, appraising their handy work and the effect it had on my body. They were obviously pleased with the results.

They all came in at once, hands and mouths everywhere. Paul locked his lips on mine and drove his tongue into my mouth. I kissed back, somewhere in the back of my mind, it registered that this was my first kiss. It was certainly not how I imagined it would be.

There were fingers in my pussy, on my clit. Hands on my breasts, mouths sucking at my nipples. The sensations flooded my body. Wave after wave of intense pleasure. I could feel an organism building. With the overload of sensations, it only took a couple of minutes. But just before it came crashing over me they stopped.

They all stopped at the same moment. They stepped away from my body and watched me. I was breathing hard; great gulps of air rasping in and out of my lungs. My legs had crumpled, my arms taking all my weight.

It took me a few moments to realise they had stopped. My breathing slowed, my approaching orgasm subsided.

I straightened my knees, taking the weight of my hands. And looked from boy to boy. My body hungry for attention, desperate for orgasmic relief. But tied up as I was I could do nothing about it.

They said nothing, just stood gazing at my body. Then as suddenly as they stopped the were on me again. Hands and mouths busy on my body. Once again building me towards the delicious orgasm I so desperately craved. I was right on the tip, ready for the joyous explosion, when they stopped again.

"Noooo," I screamed.

They all laughed.

"What's wrong sis," Keviy asked.

"Please sir, I need to cum."

They laughed again.

"Do you think that's up to you?" Paul asked. "Do you think you get to decide if and when you cum?"

"No sir," I replied meekly.

"No sir is right," Frank cut it. "You belong to us now. What we do with your body is our decision. We decide if you get to orgasm or not."

With that he reached forward and ran his fingers into my pussy, out and over my clit. He softly stroked back and forth over my clit. Building me back to an organism again. But as before, just as it was about to crash over, he stopped, stepped back and let me regain my composure.

He looked into my eyes grinning. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"No sir," I replied.

"It's pretty easy to tell when you're about to come," he said. "We could keep you here all evening, bringing you to the edge over and over again. But never giving you an organism. What do you think about that."

The idea was a little scary. It had only been 20 minutes since they'd tied me up. My body was bursting with need. I knew the more times they bought me close, the quicker it would be each time. My mum wouldn't be home for another 7 hours. They could bring me up and drop me down hundreds of times in 7 hours.

"It's not up to me sir," I replied. "My body belongs to you, it's for you to decide what to do with it."

"I think she's ready for the coffee table," Bobby said to the others.

It suddenly struck me that they were working to a plan. I thought back to the way they'd tied me to the dining table. They all knew their part. How they'd bought me to the edge then stopped. They'd all moved as one. Suddenly it all made sense. They wanted me compliant, even more compliant than I'd already been. They had worked my body to the point I would do anything for an organism. But even as I thought all this, all that mattered was that organism.

They quickly had me untied, and moved me over to the coffee table. I was a little shaky on my legs, so was grateful for the support.

They had me stand at the end of the low wooden coffee table with my legs spread. My ankles were secured to the table legs holding them wide. Then they had me put my hands on the sides of the table. They wrapped a rope around the table a few times and tied my hands to it.

The position had my bent forward at a 45 degree angle. My feet and hands more than shoulder width apart. My big breasts both hanging down, and sticking out from my chest.

They appraised their handy work with obvious pleasure. Finally they wrapped a scarf around my head, covering my eyes.

Then they were on me again. Hand and mouths bringing me to the point of orgasm for the fourth time before stopping.

It felt different this time. Being blindfolded, not knowing where they were or what they were doing, added a nervousness and heightened my senses.

My mouth was breathing hard again as I started to come back down. Just as my breathing started to slow I was taken my complete surprise as a penis pushed into my open mouth. I hadn't even realised anybody was standing on the coffee table Infront of me.

I tried to pull my head away, push the cock away with my tongue. But its owner wrapped my hair around his fist and held my head in place. Then Paul's voice came from behind and to my right.

"Emma, stop fighting," he said and delivered a single hard spank on my backside.

I stopped trying to pull free. I let my tongue go slack in my mouth. The grip on my hair was released, but I made to move to eject the cock from my mouth.

"Good girl," Paul said. "Now you need to take care of that cock in your mouth. I know this is probably your first blow job, but I think you know what to do."

It never even occurred to me disobey. I did what I thought they wanted. I moved my mouth up and down the shaft. I lapped my tongue over the bulbous head. I sucked.

The owner of the cock never said a word. I could hear his grunts of pleasure. I knew it wasn't Paul, but I didn't know which of the other four it was. He just stood there with his cock in my mouth, letting me work it over.

It didn't take long before the first jet of cum sprayed hot and bitter into my mouth. I pulled my head back, letting the penis drop free and spat the goo onto the table.

The second jet hit me on the cheek, then the nose, then my left breast.

Another hard spank landed on the same place as the last.

"Don't ever spit out what we give you," Paul commanded. "When we cum in your mouth you always swallow. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I replied. "I have 6 rules. List all the rules when a new one is added. Bend at the waist, keeping my knees straight. I will always stand or kneel with my arms folded behind my back. I will do whatever any of you order me to do. I will always say 'yes sir' when told to do something. I will swallow when you cum in my mouth."

I felt movement on the table as the first boy stepped off it, and a new boy took his place. Another penis was pushed into my mouth. This one a little shorter, a little fatter.

I set to work on it as I had the first; with lips and tongue and suction. The new boy wasn't content to leave me to my work. His hands dropped to my breasts, his hips rocked back and forth pushing himself between my lips.

He came as quickly as the first. He pushed himself deep into my mouth, gave a deep growling bellow and fired jet after jet into me.

I held my head still and gulped, desperately trying to empty my mouth before the next jet of cum filled it again.

When he was done, he pulled out and stepped off the table. I had given two blow jobs and I didn't even know who to. I knew I was about to give three more, so I guess the order probably didn't really matter. But the idea that I might never know who was first bothered me. I put the thought aside and got myself ready to take another cock into my mouth.

But instead one pushed into my soaked pussy. It took me completely by surprise. Tied to the table, with my legs spread wide, there was nothing I could do about it. I could feel the boy's hips against my backside. My pussy felt full beyond imagination. This was so much more than the fingers that had been there before. It was longer and thicker and hotter. Then it dawned on me. I didn't know who my first blowjob was and I didn't know who was taking my virginity. And that was the point of the blindfold. The boys didn't want me to know.

The penis just sat there for a few moments, my pussy pulsing and squeezing around it. Then it slid out, until just the tip was still inside me.

I felt empty. Like I'd lost an important part of me. It stunned me how after just a few moments a cock inside me felt so right.

I felt a pair of hands take a grip on my hips. Then he slammed back into me. He started to fuck me hard and fast. It only took a few strokes before the organism crashed through my body. But he didn't stop there, he kept pounding into me, fucking me with powerful stokes. My orgasm raged on and on until finally he stopped buried deep inside and started shooting his cum into my womb.

They gave me time to recover. Not long, but long enough. I knew they weren't finished with me yet. Two of them still hadn't come.

So it wasn't long before another cock was pushed into my mouth. I obediently started working it over with my mouth. Almost as soon as I started, I felt another pair of hands on my hips and my pussy being spread my the 5th cock.

Despite the massive orgasm they'd just been given me, my body was still on fire; burning with horniness. The pistoning cock in my pussy driving towards another orgasm.

They both came before I got there. Simultaneously pumping their seed into me; one in my pussy, one in my mouth. I tried to concentrate on swallowing the waves of slime continuously filling my mouth.

They'd all had me; 2 in my pussy and 3 in my mouth. So I thought we were done but I was wrong. No sooner had they withdrawn, another 2 took their place.

The one in my mouth tasted strange, slightly sweet, slightly tangy. It took me a moment to realise they were going for seconds. That the sweet tangy taste was my own juices. That this cock in my mouth was probably the one that took my virginity less than an hour before.

Second time round it took them longer to cum. My jaw was starting to ache and my pussy felt a little worn by this point. But I didn't care. All that mattered was the incredible feelings they were sending through me. The building orgasam.

I came before they did. Another massive orgasm crashing over me in waves. Again they kept fucking me. The orgasm raging on as they fucked. I lost count of how many times they made me come that evening.

******

My brother came to my room that night. He shook my shoulder to wake me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him from my bed. He didn't say anything, just guided my mouth onto his hard cock. It was the first time I'd even seen one; they'd kept me blindfolded all evening.

After I swallowed his seed, he tucked himself back into his pants, and without a word he turned towards the door.

"Kevin," I asked. "Who took my virginity?"

"It wasn't your virginity," he replied. "It was ours."

"But who took it? Was it you."

"That's something you'll never know," he replied.

---- Epilogue ----

I did badly in my exams. I didn't get the grades I needed to get into Cambridge, so I had to go through clearing.

It was 3 months since I lost my virginity, and the boys had dominated Every minute of those three month. Can you imagine what happens when five 24 year old virgins get their hands on 18 year old sex slave.

I arrived at my new University the Sunday before it officially opened for the new academic year. My mother wanted to come up with me, and she couldn't take any time off work.

There were a few other Freshers doing the same thing, so one of the admission offices was open. We spoke to a lady not much older than me.

"I'm here to check into my halls of residence."

I gave her all the details she asked for.

"I see you've come through clearing, and have requested a space in one of the female only dorms?"

"That's correct," my mother replied.

"Unfortunately the girls dorms are administered in a different office, so we can't allocate your room today. We will give you a temporary room for tonight, and you'll need to contact the other office tomorrow."

"But it's only temporary," my mother asked. "She will be in a girls dorm."

"Absolutely, we don't officially open until Monday so we've only got one of the offices running today to help the few people who come early."

"Well, I guess that makes sense."

"Ok, I've put you in Albion house. Here are the keys and how to get there. And here's the details for the girls admissions office. They'll be open from 9am tomorrow."

"So Albion house is normally a mixed dorm?" I asked.

"No, it's a boys dorm, but you'll be the only one in it tonight. The other 19 rooms will be empty."

My mother was looking at the forms she had given me.

"It says she's got the room in Albion house for the whole year?"

"That's just the process. She is technically allocated for the year, but the girls admissions office will change that tomorrow. Then the room will come back to us so we can relocate it. This way you don't get somebody trying to move in before you've moved out."

******

So now here I am laying in the bed in my temporary room. I spent the weekend with my mother, so I haven't been fucked for 2 days. I am desperately horny. I know I'll try masturbating, as always, I won't be able to bring myself off on my own. But I'm too excited to care.

There is no way I'm calling the girls admissions office tomorrow. No way I'm going to get reallocated. 19 other rooms! 19 boys will move into them! 19 cocks and just little me to take care of them! It's going to be an amazing year.