All Comments on 'Emma Drains Her Roommate's Balls'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God damn dude. This is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting idea, with great execution. Perfect "Mind control from the controlled's perspective" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HELL YEAH. This is amazing. I love to imagine she’s not even mind controlled, it’s either the world around her that’s like this or she’s just naive enough to believe that this is just what roommates casually do. More please!

notathingnotathingover 1 year ago

This theme is great, any variation of this would be gold. Cast/setting/plot, will read all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess the guy had to be such a slob because we're slobs for enjoying this :PP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot but I didn’t like it I really would prefer if these stories had the guy get his punishment because it’s just sad that this poor girl is being forced to be this sad thing for this lazy guy I’m sorry I just can’t see why that’s enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’d love to read a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

His name should be Michael (MichAEL) because its too distracting to read my name spelled incorrectly like that so many times!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud175 months ago

This is great! This is the first story of yours that I've read. I liked the title, but didn't know what to expect. I certainly didn't expect the whole nonchalant, matter-of-fact way Emma started discarding her clothes and licking her "platonic" roommate's cock while telling him all about her date. Just a slice of life from an unconventional young woman's weekend. That's what made it work. On to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved your story. The backside humor of it all was very unique and entertaining. Many years ago (like 40) I was in a very similar non relationship with a roomie, that while noncommittal, was physical. You made me laugh throughout your storytelling. Many thanks for the memories !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES