Emma Drains Her Roommate's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

again to see if she was alright.

Despite her eyes looking like they were pleading for air, her words and demeanour told him that it was business as usual.

"-Who does he think he is telling me who my friends are? I told him, 'You are this cl- Ack"

Michael was close to cumming now, the tightness in his balls starting to become unbearable. Her throat closed against his shaft as she swallowed everything he was giving her. He pulled back again, letting her breathe one last time before he would cum.

"-Thankfully he backed down. There's a fine line between being protective and sweet and-"

Michael went in for the final push, this didn't last as long as the previous spouts of face-fucking, after the first three or so strokes of her throat he burst. Sticky, slimy, and warm seed spilled down Emma's throat, and for the first time since they started, she had finally stopped talking. Taking the time to stop and swallow all the cum that shot down into her.

He pulled back with a sigh of relief, one final spurt shooting to coat her lips before falling back onto the couch. Emma leaned back too, away from Michael's dick as she tried to simultaneously gasp for air and swallow the remaining cum.

This caused her to have a much more genuine cough, one that she couldn't bounce back from so easily.

Michael admittedly felt a little bad for her, now that the clarity of cumming had hit him, he realised just how rough he was being with her.

Emma leaned forward and drooled out a small puddle of cum into her hand, she then stretched her neck out to either side, knowing it was going to be very sore when she woke up tomorrow.

Once she properly caught her breath, she slurped up the puddle of cum in her hand and returned to her position between Michael's legs. His now flaccid cock sat in front of her face.

"But seriously, he's nice." Emma continued, finishing up her conversation. "You should really give him a chance."

She paused briefly before spying some remaining globs of cum that had stuck to Michael's dick.

"Oh, missed a spot." She gasped, before promptly lapping it up like a hungry dog.

She swallowed again with a very audible sigh of pleasure before showing Michael a wide, open-mouth smile. Proving that she had swallowed everything.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you really are the best listener?"

"Thanks for letting me vent. I needed it."

Michael didn't answer as he had fallen asleep on the couch. Emma gently pulled away from him and collected her clothes that were thrown around the place. She took one more look at her friend there, on the couch, asleep with his dick out, and felt a warm feeling of pride in her chest. It wasn't the first time she had sucked him off to sleep, that's just what friends do.

12