Emma Exercises Restraint

Story Info
Emma starts to discover her kinks, and ends up quite tied up.
4.4k words
4.84
8.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smiled as she sat in her bed, gazing down at the pile of exercise books she was marking. Checking down the questions she had set her students, she quickly noted off a jaunty tick against each answer she deemed correct enough. Smiling inwardly, she felt herself wonder whether her recent happiness had made her more lenient at work... and the feeling of Josh's hands under the covers slowly rubbing her naked thigh up and down started to confirm that feeling.

"Mmm, that feels nice. Just two more to go." Emma purred, leaning over to give Josh a gentle peck on the cheek.

Josh smiled up at her from his phone. "That's quite alright, I could happily sit and stroke you all night..." he replied in a semi-teasing tone.

"Oh, okay, fine - I can always do some lesson planning afterwards then?" Emma teased back. "I mean, if you're happy just continuing to do that..."

Josh grinned, and raised an eyebrow. "Oh is that how it is?", now fully playful, he teased back. "You can try, but I hope you don't get too distracted..." As he spoke, he let his hands wander up to Emma's soft panties, stroking his finger over the front of the fabric.

Feeling Josh's knuckles graze against her pussy lips through the fabric, Emma jumped a little, and gave a faint moan. "Mmmm... okay, you've convinced me. I'll finish these, it'll only take a few minutes, then you can distract me all you want."

Emma rubbed her eyes and concentrated on the exercise books, as Josh drew his arm away. As she quickly marked through the rest of the books, she felt Josh shuffling and wriggling under the sheets, making her wonder what he was up to. Finally, after a short time, she was finished - stacking up the books, she leant over and dropped them in a neat pile over the edge of the bed.

Sitting back up, she turned and looked at Josh. "Ahh. So, that's what you were up to was it?" she quipped.

While she was distracted, Josh had slid off his boxer shorts, and was now laying completely naked on top of the covers, on his side, with his head propped up on his hand. His other hand now held his already very hard cock, as he raised an eyebrow at her once more. "Well, if you're all finished with marking, maybe I can give you your pop quiz now?", he spoke with a mock-sultry tone.

Emma smiled, blinked... and burst out laughing. The pair chuckled loudly together, as Josh pretended to take offence. "Oh, I'm funny am I? Why you little... come here!" He growled at her, as Emma let out a yelp of excitement.

It had only been a week since the pair first came together, but since that time they had been practically inseparable. Josh had taken a couple of days off work to spend more time with her, and now it seemed after work they were at one or the other's home every night of the week so far. It wasn't a surprise that this particular evening had ended with naked play-fighting; only a week ago, the pair had quickly gone from being lifelong friends to lovers in the space of one short night, when Josh accidentally found a pair of handcuffs in Emma's apartment. Since then, Emma found she had been yearning more and more for Josh's touch, feeling that, if anything, she was disappointed that the pair hadn't connected sooner in their friendship, after discovering how incredible it felt now that they had - both physically and beyond.

Rolling over, the pair tussled in a play fight, as Josh tried to pin her arms above her head, while Emma slid her naked legs around and intertwined with Josh's. Running his hands over her body, Josh managed to pull one of her hands over her head, while his free hand heavily stroked over her toned stomach and side, stopping on her breast. Cupping the thin fabric of her bra, he ran his fingers under the lacy edging, and grazed her erect nipple, causing Emma to bite her lip and groan. Pushing her hips towards him, Emma gently started grinding her pussy on Josh's leg, as she lent in to kiss him.

After a deep kiss, Josh pulled away and looked Emma in the eye. "You're beautiful, you know?" he offered, as Emma felt herself blush. Repositioning himself, he placed his legs between hers, and ran his hands around her back, reaching to unclasp her bra. Pulling away the light fabric, he took a moment to appreciate Emma's small but gorgeous breasts, before leaning down to kiss around her skin, taking one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Mmmmm, ooohhh..." Emma moaned, running her hands over Josh's neck and shoulders. Laying her head back, Emma felt a thought cross her mind, and lifted Josh to meet her gaze. "Um... hey - can we try something?"

Josh blinked up at her, with a puzzled but intrigued look on his face. "Sure. I mean... what do you want to try?"

Emma blushed and smiled a little, then motioned for him to let her move. Josh climbed off her slender frame, and watched as she rolled over. Reaching for her bedside drawers, Emma felt him slap her firmly on her panty-covered ass; turning to give him a welcoming grin, she continued her search. As she found what she looked for, she blushed a little as she lifted the handcuffs the pair had played with on their first night together.

Josh's eyes widened, and a smile washed across his face. "Ooohh, good idea!" Pausing for a moment, he asked "Um... for you, or?"

Emma chuckled. "Yeah. For me. I don't know if this is weird, but... I kinda..."

"You liked it last time?"

"Yeah. I was hoping you'd do it again."

Josh took the handcuffs from Emma, and kissed her on the lips. Glancing down at them, Josh sat up straight in the bed, and pulled Emma to sit up too. Taking her hand in his, Josh gently clasped the first cuff around her slender wrist. The pair quietly locked eyes as it clicked into place. Emma gasped, feeling a deep tingle in her pussy, and an electric tingle over her skin, as her nipples hardened almost uncomfortably.

Josh raised an eyebrow, and paused as he thought, looking around. "Now," he mused, "something a bit different this time, I think. Lay down."

Emma laid back on the bed, and held her hands in front of her, ready for Josh to feed the cuffs around her other hand. Instead, Josh shuffled up the bed, and raised her hands higher. Emma immediately realised what he was trying to do, and shuffled her body lower on the bed, as Josh fed the cuffs around the open bars of her headboard. Raising her other wrist, she felt a chill of excitement shoot down her spine and tingle in her now wet pussy as her hands clicked securely into place against the wooden bed frame.

Josh sat up and admired his handiwork. Running his hands over Emma's stretched arms, his fingertips slid over her smooth skin, over her straining armpits and shoulders, and round to gently caress her perky breasts. Gently pinching her nipples, Josh slid his hands down to Emma's sides, and leant forward to kiss her chest and neck, before looking Emma deeply in her eyes.

"So, you enjoy this do you?"

"Yes, sir!" Emma spoke softly, with a warm grin.

"Hmmm, I think I do too." Josh agreed, looking down at Emma's mostly-naked body, his cock hovering over her panties and toned stomach.

Emma smiled at this, and squirmed a little, pulling at the cuffs over her head, and feeling the heavy pull of being restrained while Josh sat over her waiting body. "I don't know why, it just feels... like... oh, it's embarrassing."

Josh smiled and moved, laying next to Emma, running his hands over her stomach and legs in slow, sweeping strokes. "It's okay. Tell me - what do you like?"

Emma closed her eyes and breathed deeply. "I think... I think I like that you're in control." Opening her eyes, she looked into Josh's kind face, and felt herself shiver with excitement. "Like... like you're kinda... using me?"

Josh nodded. "I get it. It's a trust thing. You know I want to make you feel good..." as he said this, he slid a finger firmly over the front of Emma's white panties, caressing her lips and clit through the thin fabric, making her groan. "... but you have no idea what's coming next, and can't do anything about it."

Emma smiled. "Yeah. That sounds good."

Josh tilted his head. "So, what else would you like to try? Have you thought about it any more?"

Emma felt her cheeks redden, and after gulping deeply, said "A bit. I... I might have looked some things up online."

"Oh really? What did you find?"

"Well," Emma explained cautiously. "I don't like the idea of being hurt. That just... no. It's not me. But... I did like seeing that there are more ways to be... restrained. And controlled... and... used."

Josh slid his fingers up over Emma's panties, and ran them inside the fabric, finding her wet lips and clit with ease. Sliding his finger over her, he started in circles on her tender clit, before pushing his middle finger, without warning, into her wet hole. Emma let out a gasp and a deep groan, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

Josh kissed Emma gently on the neck, before whispering in her ear. "Tell me, what did you see? What would you like me to do to you?"

Emma sighed and replied. "I... mmmm... there was one... ahhh, oh that feels so good... Ahh... there was one thing I found, it's... it's hard to describe. She was... she... unnngh..."

Josh laughed quietly, and whispered again. "Finding it hard to talk?", he asked as his fingers sped up, fucking her more deeply and quickly than before.

"Uhh huh." Emma nodded. "I... oh... oh fuck..." She felt a cold shiver down her spine as her mind formed an idea. "If it's... if it's not weird, I could... I could show you?"

"Show me?"

"Yeah. Get my phone."

Josh kissed her cheek, and sat up - carefully keeping his hand in her panties, he leant over her body to reach her phone on the night stand. Raising it to her face, he leant in close again. "I might need to do this for you - you're a bit tied up right now, hey?"

As the phone was raised to her face, Emma looked at the screen for the facial recognition to unlock her device. It took them straight to her home screen, filled with innocuous and boring looking apps.

"Open the browser. I saved it." Emma grunted.

Josh thumbed open Safari, and opened the bookmarks. Sure enough, next to a bunch of teaching materials and recipe ideas, there was a bookmark right at the top - to a very well known porn site. Josh raised an eyebrow and smirked down at Emma. "Wow, you did enjoy it, enough to save it? Let's have a look shall we?"

Josh pressed the bookmark and waited for the site to load. Emma watched as his eyes opened wide, taking in the thumbnail. There was a woman, locked in what looked like a very old fashioned set of stocks, her face just out of shot, as another woman was stood directly behind her with a huge strap-on.

Emma gulped. "Yeah... It's... I... It's a bit embarrassing, but..."

"I get it. This is fucking hot, Emma."

Emma sighed and stared at Josh holding her phone. "I don't know why, but I just like how helpless she seemed, even though she was clearly so... happy." Emma felt a strange feeling inside - the same feeling she felt growing the first time she had let Josh inadvertently restrain her. Just a few weeks ago, she wouldn't have even dreamt about discussing the fact she watched porn - with anyone at all - yet here she was, sharing a particularly extreme video with a man who was pinning her to the bed. Her heart raced as she considered this - somehow, even though she still felt a pang of embarrassment and worry, she felt something else too: a wave of something new. A deep trust, like she had given the keys to her very soul to Josh.

Josh grinned down at Emma, with a sly look on his face. "I think this needs a bit more research. I've got an idea - wait there." As he spoke, he put the phone down on Emma's stomach, her restrained hands unable to reach it. Craning her neck, she watched as Josh walked to her wardrobe, his rock-hard cock bobbing comically in front of him as he did. Picking up one of her scarves, Josh returned to the bed, and sat over Emma once again.

"I think you've already seen this video a few times, haven't you? Let's see how well you can remember it..." Josh teased, and leaning forward, wrapped the scarf around Emma's eyes. Tying it gently behind her head, Emma laid back again, now completely devoid of sight. The scarf blocked out any view of the room except for a tiny glow of light - immediately, Emma felt her skin tingle and her ears ring, like her other senses were taking over.

Emma felt Josh silently slide off her again, before hooking his hands into her panties. Pulling them down and off her legs, she now laid completely bare on the bed, the cool air of the bedroom making her shaven pussy feel even more sensitive and exposed. Emma felt as he repositioned himself between her legs, and pick up the phone again; her heart skipped as she heard the familiar beat of the introduction to the movie play from the speaker. She jumped a little as she felt the phone placed on her chest, resting on her breasts, for Josh to see.

As she listened to the sound of the video, she could see the familiar scene play out in her mind. She had watched the video a few times already this week, bringing herself to numerous orgasms at the fantasy that played out in it. She could picture the opening scene - a beautiful, slender brunette, completely fixed in place in a wooden stock, writhing in pleasure, as a tall woman in a leather hood and shiny black pants entered the scene, and circled the contraption. It was totally unlike anything Emma had found an interest in before - but strangely the video had hooked on to her consciousness; like being tied up by Josh had unlocked something deep inside her. Although she had fantasised about being tied up again, and about sharing these thoughts with him, the fact that this was happening at that very moment still made her very nervous - a swarm of butterflies were battling deep in her stomach.

As the video continued, the leather-clad woman reached down and removed what appeared to be a vibrator from the bound figure. As Emma heard the familiar squeal on the phone, she herself jumped and let out a high pitched moan, as Josh placed the tip of his cock against her pussy and pushed forward. Feeling his hands on her thighs, Emma opened her legs further, letting him slide bit by bit all the way inside her. She felt completely on edge as she filled up with Josh's cock, feeling his hands make their way to her sides, as the sound on the video continued.

Josh started slowly stroking his cock in and out of Emma as the scenes continued. She remembered visions of the women in the video - the bound one being forced to lick and eat the pierced pussy of her captor, only for the leather-clad vixen to snap on an aggressive looking strap-on dildo. Josh seemed to enjoy this scene too, as his thrusts continued firmer and deeper than before.

As the video continued, it took an unexpected turn, as the dominatrix pushed a sparkling butt-plug into the bound woman's ass. Watching this, Josh let out a curious "Mmmm - that looks good, don't you think, Emma?". As he did, he reached up and gently pinched her nipples, sending waves of electricity through her body. Emma felt herself grow closer and closer to climax, as Josh watched the video on her blindfolded body. The sound from the speaker rang in Emma's ears, as she listened to the brunette groan deeply while her mistress slid the monstrous toy in and out of her tender pussy.

"So," Josh asked as he continued to fuck Emma, over the sound of the playing phone. "You like what's happening to her do you? Would you like to be like her?"

Emma nodded slowly. "Yes... Yes, I... oh god, I'm close... Yes I would..."

Josh grunted as he thrust into her tight pussy, the phone resting heavy on Emma's chest. "Tell me more, Emma - what would you like to happen to you?"

Emma closed her eyes and moaned deeper, concentrating on the feeling of Josh's cock filling her. "I... oh, mmmm, I... I want to be made not to move. I want... ahh... I want you to use me. Just like her. I want you to use me however you want. Oh god, I'm so close!"

"Use you how?"

"However... aaahhh! However you want to! Use all of me... do whatever you can imagine to me - please, oh fuck... please, make me cum!"

"Not yet."

At this, Josh slowed his pace, making Emma whimper and moan, as he pulled his cock out of her pussy. Repositioning her, he lifted the phone from her chest, and rested it on top of the blindfold, the sound of the woman in the video now filling her ears more completely. The muffled moans and groans sent Emma even further on edge, as she felt Josh lifting her legs, placing each of her ankles on his shoulders.

Placing his cock against her pussy again, he paused. "Tell me again, what do you want me to do to you?"

Emma breathed deeply - even the sensation of the tip of Josh's cock against her soaking wet opening was enough to send quivers through her body. "Please... Use me, sir. Use me however you want. I'm yours."

Josh pushed forward again, filling Emma's pussy with his cock, this time deeper and fuller than before. Emma let out a low groan as Josh's balls tapped against her ass, just as he pulled back and began to stroke in and out of her again.

Emma listened to the video as it continued, while Josh maintained his pace. Emma felt her pussy quiver, and her nipples harden to the point of throbbing so much they almost hurt. The video was reaching a part that had intrigued her, and it sent shivers down her spine as she felt herself become even wetter, even with Josh's cock already filling her so completely. On the screen, Josh watched as the leather-bound woman in charge swayed her golden ponytail from the top of her leather hood, walking back around behind her muse, telling her in graphic detail what she was about to do next. Without much warning, Josh watched as she slid the uncomfortably large looking strap-on dildo into the waiting woman's ass, slowly stretching her asshole to the sound of deep, growling groans and screams.

Emma felt an incredible feeling wash across her. Her legs pinned in front of her under the weight of Josh's body, with her arms strictly held to the bed frame above her, she felt truly helpless to Josh's cock penetrating her tender pussy. At the same time, feeling him harden to the sight of the filthy video on her phone, knowing that while she couldn't see anything through the blindfold, he was watching the darkest, deepest secret desire and fantasy she had - Emma felt truly in a state of bliss. She practically felt her hips loosen as she gave herself fully to Josh, feeling him explore her tight pussy with his cock, she yearned to feel him cum.

Watching the woman on the video writhing as her partner so fully penetrated her tender ass, Josh clamped his hands harder on Emma's legs, pushing himself inside her as deep as he could go. "I see why you like this Emma. She's definitely being used by... whoever she is. You like that idea do you, me using you?"

"Yes... I... oh fuck yes..."

"Using you completely. Like her - using you every... way... possible..." With this, Josh raised his hand and landed a firm but gentle smack on Emma's ass cheek as it clapped against his thighs.

Emma's mind raced as she realised what he was implying. "Uhhh... ohhh, mmm.... yes... I... Oh fuck... yes, I do..."

"You do what, Emma? Tell me. Tell me -exactly- what you want me to do."

Emma felt something rising deep inside her, the walls of her pussy starting to clench around Josh's cock. She replied forcefully, through gritted teeth. "Please... use me. Use me completely... use... use all my holes. Make me a slut. Use all of me, all my holes, make me... make... oh fuck... make me yours..." Emma surprised herself as she spoke these words. She'd never had anyone play with her ass before; if anything, her sex life had been somewhat vanilla to this point - but now here she was, somehow finding it in herself to tell the man restraining her that she was fully open to him, in ways she'd never shared before. The fear of this unknown somehow made the pleasure sweeping through her body so much sweeter, bringing her close to the very brink.

12