Emma Exercises Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh's thrusts had become harder and deeper, still long and sweeping, as he leant forward, and brought his head next to hers. Emma's legs pressed harder into her body, squeezing and holding her tighter into the bed, as Josh growled at her. "You're mine. Cum on me, Emma."

Emma needed no further encouragement. Held so firmly and strongly in place, her body started to buckle and shake, as she felt her pussy contract and quiver uncontrollably around Josh's cock. At the same time, she clenched her fists as she felt Josh take one final huge thrust into her, unloading hot streams of cum deep inside her. The two bucked and grunted, riding their way through a long and deep shared orgasm. Emma's toes curled as she felt Josh's cock pulsing deep inside her, desperately pulling against the handcuffs, the urge to use her hands to explore what was happening to her helpless body - but finding the pull of the restraint sent her further into the bright light of her orgasm.

As if on cue, as the pair collapsed into each other, the phone slid off Emma's chest; the women in the video panting and groaning as their fun had reached it's equal climax. Silencing the phone, Josh pulled himself from Emma's pussy, making her squeal a little, as his cum slowly leaked out onto her bedsheets. Rolling to lay next to her, Josh lifted a hand to remove her blindfold, and kissed Emma deeply on the lips.

"Holy fuck, that was hot." Josh stroked Emma's hair from her face as he spoke.

"Whoa... wow. I... yeah, you can say that again. Mmm, oh my god, I feel... wow."

"Thank you for sharing that with me." Josh spoke softly and gently, glancing down at the phone.

Emma winced, feeling a little pang of embarrassment. "Oh god, sorry... you must think I'm so weird..."

"No, not at all. I love it. And..." he continued, "I can see why you like that video. Although, I must say - I couldn't help picturing it being you tied up in the stocks."

"I don't think I could fit them in here." Emma joked, causing Josh to laugh.

"I get it though. If you really want, I think that kind of thing can definitely be arranged."

Emma felt butterflies in her stomach as Josh mentioned this. "Really? I mean... we should probably take things slow... but... you'd be up for that?"

"Definitely. I mean, we should discuss things right, like limits? And a safe word?"

Emma's mind swam at the prospect. What was this strange path she was heading down? And why did it feel so exciting? Before she could answer, she felt words forming in her mouth that she didn't expect to be saying. Looking Josh in the eye, she spoke softly. "Whatever you think is best... Sir."

Josh kissed Emma again deeply on the lips, and stood up from the bed. "I think I should clean up." Staring down at Emma's naked body on the bed, his cock twitched again, even in his completely spent state. "I'm going to hop in the shower."

Emma smiled, and called back. "Um, before you do...", she said, as she wriggled her hands in the cuffs attached to the bedframe. "Can you undo me first?"

Josh smiled, and paced over to the bed. Leaning down, he kissed Emma on the cheek. Reaching up with his hands, he stroke her wrists and face.

"Hmm. Not yet. You didn't call me sir."

With one motion, he smiled deeply as Emma put on an excited, shocked expression, while he pulled the scarf back down over her eyes as a blindfold once more. As she moaned and twisted her legs in pleasure and anticipation, she felt him pick up her phone once more, and tap something.

"Oooh, looks like they made another video. Maybe this one will give you some inspiration. Here we go." Josh started a video playing on the phone, and skipping forward, Emma heard what sounded like the same women from before, this time both grunting and moaning in what seemed like a combination of pain and ecstasy. She was sure this time she heard someone else's voice too - a man's voice, grunting as the two shared such pleasure. Placing the phone down, Josh rested it directly on top of Emma's quivering and tender pussy, the sound of the speaker sending tiny vibrations through her. She could only imagine what the trio on screen were doing - somehow, the fact she was completely unable to move to see made the whole sensation agonisingly wonderful.

With that, Emma groaned deeper, as she heard Josh walk away and start the shower. She strained against her restraints as she heard him call, semi-jokingly, from the other room.

"Not that you can - but don't go anywhere... I've got an idea..."

12