Emma in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning Emma was first down for breakfast, and was a bit pensive about how her auntie would react.

In the event Maisie came in to the kitchen and smiled at Emma. "Hi, sweetie," she said affectionately.

In fact, Maisie was very relaxed and talkative although still rubbed her bottom. After a few minutes chatting she went to her phone and switched it on and exclaimed, "I got another interview."

Emma immediately replied firmly, "I hope you will be attending this time, auntie."

Maisie smiled as she replied, "I sure will be there, Emma. You were right, of course, and I must do my best to get a job and pay my own way."

"No shopping then?" Emma asked with a smile.

Maisie knew why Emma was smiling. "No, sweetie, I will get my mind into gear for the interview."

Just then Emma's phone rang and she saw it was her mum. She picked up the phone and put it on loud speaker and asked her mum how she was.

Janet replied carefully, "I'm all good, Emma. I was wondering how you are doing."

Emma was about to reply that all was okay but Maisie spoke first. "Don't worry about us, sis. Emma has been a real star and has encouraged me to sort myself out. I even have an interview this afternoon and then I have the show this evening."

Janet sounded surprised as she said, "Well that sounds pretty good so I guess I can be more relaxed about being away."

"Sure, you can, sis," said Maisie cheerfully.

Emma smiled at her auntie and said in to the phone, "You can relax, mum. I got loads of work done last night as well so I am up to date."

Maisie smiled at Emma and blew her a kiss which Emma blew back together with her own smile.

Once the call ended Maisie said seriously, "I would appreciate it if you stayed strict with me and when I slack then give me another spanking."

"Do you mean, if you slack, auntie?" Emma asked.

Maisie blushed as she replied ruefully, "I don't have your strength. Emma, and know that I will need a few reminders and now we know what works for me it will help me to know you won't let me off."

Emma went over and hugged Maisie, saying, "Then don't you worry, auntie. I'll give you another spanking whenever you earn it, until mum comes home anyway."

Maisie winced, "Hhmm, I suppose I will have to accept her authority as well, but I will because of you, Emma and I won't ever forget how you got me on the path to straightening out my life."

Emma hugged her auntie again and knew she would have to be watchful but that the next week and a half would be a lot easier to handle than she had feared. "I'll get some more hairbrushes in, then, auntie, just in case."

Maisie rubbed her bottom again at the mention of hairbrushes but hugged Emma tightly and said, "Good idea, Emma. Thinking ahead again, as you always do. I want to be just like you and will try my hardest to follow your lead."

Emma was up for that, she told herself.

12