All Comments on 'Emma Makes a Decision'

by Shadewe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

I really could have, and wanted to really like this story, but the attitude of the wife upon the return home, including the word cuck, knocked the story from a 5 to a 3.

Lucky31Lucky31about 1 month ago

Very nice, very sexy. Emma is entrancing. Natural empathy almost makes me feel for Kurt, I could definitely relate, but only almost because he was the foolish one to begin with.

I need a little clarity about the ending, maybe I'm not as clever at three am...I don't get the significance of Kurt's failed date being there with Michael. Is she going to immediately supplant Emma as Michael's lover, leaving Emma to regret leaving Kurt? Was she a plant sent in by Michael to seduce Kurt and push Emma into Michael's arms? Just a funny coinkidink that they'll all laugh about in the break room? Was she the reliable source because Kurt called her and told her about Emma and Michael? Seems like a mic drop moment but I don't get it, and I want to know! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Super confusing. Your path of storytelling twisted in and out of itself far too often and your character names were interchanged several times. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant ending! What a laugh. Bet she never thought their secret could get out like that. The mind boggles...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A few times it seemed that "Michael" was used in a sentence where "Kurt" was being discussed. Also, I wasn't sure which "organism" was present during their encounter, but I hope they were OK... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a hot story, it got five stars for the build up and sex between Emma and Michael. The the first 2/3 of the story was the best written but it lost something in the last 1/3. My ex, who after having pulled the rug over my eyes for almost a year with another woman, came home and said he wanted to explore time apart from me and our kids. WTF honey? It was a crash dive into months of a broken heart, dashed dreams, financial stress and dealing with my stunned and deeply hurt children (3). But... three months after the divorce, like Emma, I was holding a WOW now that's what I call a COCK and he sure could FUCK.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 month ago

Nicely done. Don’t get mad, get way, way ,way more than even. The bit with his “girlfriend “ at the end was a nice twist. Fair number of unanswered questions, but that’s the way it goes sometimes. If there is a part 2, it would be interesting to know how things went. There may be buyers remorse on her part. Perhaps everyone just moves on and she does get into the new relationship. I wonder how the divorce goes? Lots of questions. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous