Emma Needs to be Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma, a sweet German girl craves exposure.
4.9k words
4.47
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late - and not too many people were still around the office. The last clients of the art gallery in central Munich have also already left, Emma observed with a smile. And it was about time - she felt so incredibly horny, she just didn't know what to do with herself anymore.

Of course, she could have tried to flirt with some of her co-workers - or a client or two - hoping to take one of them home tonight. And she might have succeeded, she knew - she was a beauty after all, and not just by her own standards. Also, she dressed in a way, that most men (and the occasional woman) would only describe as inviting.

But that's not what she was after. Especially not tonight. Yes, she was dressed in a way you could only describe as an open invitation to anybody. The black dress she wore - let's say it was not the kind most young women would wear while going out - let alone to work. It was short, it was loose-fitting, and it was sheer. In summary - it was perfect for ogling Emma's body.

Of course - with a dress as short and sheer as hers, it would be heavily indicated to wear underwear. But the thing is - Emma didn't believe in underwear. What she believed in was, that her body was for public use, it was to be viewed and used as anybody pleased. And so instead of underwear, Emma wore piercings. With both her nipples pierced, she was quite sure that everybody who cared to look got a quite view.

Front-on, the material did not do a very good job at hiding her charms. Yes, she was covered in theory, but not by any standard of decency. And the moment she leaned forward, her naked tits and pierced nipples came into view almost immediately. Working in an art gallery, she of course moved around quite a bit, showing clients the artwork, picking up things and moving them around.

And that is why she worked there. It was as much an art exhibition, as a personal one. Emma took a lot of pride in the fact, that every single co-worker knew her naked body - and probably every single client who ever met her, knew at least the view of her naked tits and her pussy.

But tonight, she needed more - she had felt it all day, she needed more. So, she soon found herself at the workers restroom of the gallery, in the very back. Not the fancy one, that the artists and customers used. No - the one in the back for the workers.

She took her phone with her of course - she had been reading erotic stories all afternoon, so it was no miracle that her pussy was already dripping as she made her way back there.

Opening the restroom door, Emma noticed one thing first: nobody had cleaned the toilet all day, it was covered in piss stains. And whoever was in here first - also had not flushed down, leaving the toilet filled with piss. Emma sighed - a sigh of relief. That's what she had come back here for. With a smile on her face, she stripped off her dress, finally fully exposing her body.

Even though nobody was around (yet?), she felt full of joy to be naked finally. Without too much care she threw the garment down on the floor. Yes, she knew of course that it would be getting dirty - grimy, covered in piss. But that was not too bad, quite the opposite. Leaving her high heels on she sat down on the dirty toilet seat.

No, she had not come to relieve herself in the way one would expect on a toilet. She had come to masturbate, to treat her cunt the way she deserved it. Leaning back, she felt the cold porcelain against her naked body - and the wetness of the piss stains.

Now the toilet only consisted of a tiny cubicle, barely big enough for one person. The flimsy door did not even come down all the way to the floor. Of course, the cubicle also came with a lock - to give anybody using the toilet at least a tiny shred of privacy. But Emma - decided not to use the lock. No, she decided to even leave the door half-way open.

That was not enough to fully expose her to anybody walking by, but it was definitely enough to make sure that anybody who cared to look, would find her. And find her they would - in the most presentable way. As she leaned back, she also lifted up her legs, shifting forward on the dirty toilet. Spreading her legs, she put her feet up high, one on the left side of the door, one on the right side.

It took a bit of skill to balance herself like this, but she was satisfied with the view she would provide: Her legs spread wide, both her hairless cunt and her pristine asshole would be perfectly in view. At the same time, anybody looking would see her perfect tits - with the piercings going through both her nipples.

Satisfied, she had to take it one step further. That's what she had come in here for, after all. Yes, she was going to masturbate. But she would not allow herself to cum just yet. She knew: The hornier she kept herself, the crazier she would be. The more willing she would be, to ruin herself - and to take the biggest risks.

So, she would only be allowed to cum once one of many conditions was met.

Option 1 - somebody found her right here and there. Then she would beg them to take her, abuse her, do whatever they want.

Option 2 - if nobody came to see her, she would wait until everybody left and walk around the art gallery naked. Presenting herself in the window, she would have to wait for a spectator passing by. Only then - would she be allowed to cum.

Option 3 - if nobody walked by within 5 minutes, she would go to the subway station around the corner. Yes, she would have to put on her dress for this, but she would repeat the game there at the public restroom.

Yeah - she was ready for quite an evening. And she knew she would follow through, she always did. That's how she got her piercings in the first place. Knowing what the evening might have in place for her, she started to rub her clit. Already wet from her built-up sexual tension, she could feel herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

An orgasm - that she had to deny herself. Knowing she could not come for the time being, she changed the pace up: instead of rubbing her clit, she started to slap herself. Two times across the face. Two times straight on her pierced nipples. And then - with all the force she could muster, she started slapping her face. Her eyes halfway closed; she landed blow after blow directly on her clit.

Emma lost track of time - one slap after the other she brought herself closer to the edge. Not caring who would hear, her moaning became louder and louder - and the slapping sound echoed through the cubicle - and probably through most of the presumably empty art gallery by now.

As tears already streamed down her face - both caused by joy and pain at the same time - Emma was in a world of her own. Far beyond the point of caring she abused her own cunt. In between slaps she pushed first three fingers, then her whole fist inside her cunt, not caring that the toilet door opened further and further with every thrust.

Yes, she was going at herself wildly - alternating between fisting herself and slapping her clit with all her force, it was quite a spectacle. Her wet cunt did not even close up anymore between the short fisting sessions, exposing her delicate inner folds to the cold air - and to her slaps. Emma knew just how to push her own buttons.

As her cunt opened up further and further, the slaps became more and more of a torture. Now her hand did not only hit her exposed clit - it also hit the delicate fuck meat of her blooming cunt. Yes - it was definitely a good night for Emma.

And it was a good night for Paul - one of the janitors of the building. Emma really had lost track of time, and of reality. For more than five minutes the overweight man already stood in front of the cubicle - with the nearly open door. When he had arrived to clean up the gallery some five minutes ago, he was alarmed by a noise coming from the back. So - being the good employee he was, he went to investigate.

And he did find the cause of the noises: the office tease. The beautiful girl that so much loved to tease every living soul around her - exposed like this? And what the fuck, she pushed her whole hand into her openly gaping snatch. Yes, it was a good night for Paul. A night that was still to become even better.

And good nights were rare for somebody like Paul. Paul was not even his real name, just the one everybody called him: He was in his late forties and quite clearly not from around. His dark skin and hair gave it away, and he was used to being treated accordingly. Emma - that cunt that always paraded around half naked - did not make things better. Always the tease, but never any action for Paul.

But that was just about to change as he stood in front of her: as she was fisting her own cunt, sitting on the dirty toilet - his dream had just come true. How often had he seen her: always on display, showing her goods to co-workers and clients alike. Making sure nobody had any doubt about the shape of her nipples or the wetness of her cunt.

And there she was now - one hand buried deep inside her cunt, while the other hand pulled violently at one of the nipple piercings. And Paul - had already taken the liberty of pulling his pants down, exposing his unwashed but rigid cock. Only when he finally stepped forward, bringing himself within inches of Emma's cunt did she finally notice him.

And Paul was ready to do whatever it took to finally get what he felt he deserved. He would force her to finally fuck him or at least suck him off, if needed. But it turned out - it wasn't needed. No, quite the opposite, Emma's eyes lit up as she saw the dirty, overweight man. Oh god, please, please take me, please, she practically begged, her hand ravaging her cunt even wilder.

The man stepped forward without much of a word - grabbing Emma, he pulled her off the dirty toilet, turned her around and her kneel down on the piss-stained floor. Her head now resting on the rim of the toilet, he got down behind her and - without further ado - jammed his fat cock into her exposed cunt.

Thrust after thrust he pushed into her, grunting loudly. Emma's moan echoed - her hair hanging into the piss-filled toilet. And Paul knew two things: He was about to cum - and nothing would stop him from filling Emma's cunt with his sperm. And: That would not be the end of it. No, this damn tease would finally get what she really deserved.

Little did he know - that what Emma was counting on. All these days, this was what she hoped for: To be finally exposed for what she was, to be finally used the way she needed to be used. She could not wait for her fertile cunt to be filled up with his sperm - and she kept begging for him to cum deep inside her.

He complied. Happily, even. After just a few minutes of rough pounding he emptied himself deep in Emma's unprotected cunt. With this, Emma turned around on the cold and dirty floor, facing Paul. With her big eyes she looked at him: Please. I... I need more. Please, ruin me.

Paul did not need to be told twice. And Emma had no idea what was in store for her: The twisted mind of the man was beyond her wildest imagination. For too long he had not been with a woman - for too long he had built up aggression towards women - and towards women like Emma in particular. Always the tease, women like her never had given him the time of the day. Until today. And he would make damn sure, she got what she deserved.

Little did he know - that is what Emma had counted on. You know, the countless times she had so carelessly exposed her body - she had not meant to tease. She had not meant to give blue balls. Quite the opposite, what she craved always was to be abused and to be fucked and ruined. Just nobody ever took the chance, nobody ever took the hint.

No matter how obvious her exposure had been - nobody ever just took her. Two weeks back Emma pretended to drip over a wire on the floor, falling to the ground in the middle of a crowd of spectators at the gallery. In the process of doing so she managed to hike her skirt up all the way over her waist, completely exposing her bare and hairless cunt to everybody looking. And although she took her sweet time regaining her composure - nobody took the chance. Yes, they all looked and probably will treasure the image of her wide spread legs and her exposed cunt for the rest of their days - but they did not ravage her.

A month ago, Emma had gone to the supermarket wearing only an oversized, sleeveless shirt. The shirt did not hide much of her body: From the side all of her boobs was visible, and the slightest movement exposed both her bubbly butt and her naked cunt to onlookers. People stared - and she knew that quite a few photos were taken off her as she waltzed through the store. But even as she hung around the parking lot, nobody approached her to rip the shirt off her body.

Of course - she had masturbated on the drive home. Of course, she had taken off the shirt even while driving on the highway. Only to put it back on when she reached a gas station - in full sight of a few truck drivers who were honking their horns. But did they take their chance? No, they didn't.

Today, however - this was going to change. Paul had plans for Emma and her cunt. She would never be the same, she would never be careless again. So, he would fulfill her wish: More. And with that he took her hands and dragged her behind himself. Emma still completely naked - and with a cunt full of a stranger's sperm - soon found herself in the middle of the gallery, slowly approaching the window front.

Now, of course it was already somewhat late in the evening, but there still was a lot of foot traffic on the street. It was one of the main streets of the city after all. And a very naked Emma was now to be on display for the world to see. Her cunt shivered with the thought of all the eyes that would be feasting on her naked body. Kneel down here, bitch, Paul demanded. And spread your legs.

And Emma did. Of course, she did - she needed to make sure everybody passing by would see her exposed cunt, her exposed asshole. The cum slowly dripping out of her wet cunt. Yes, her dreams were about to come true. As her face came to rest on the dusty floor, she reached back behind her with both her hands, pulling on her cunt lips to further expose her vulnerable hole to the world.

Paul had done a good job directing Emma to the right spot, with a spot light shining directly onto her exposed body. Like a piece of art, Emma was now on show. And people did pass by - most of them doing at least a double take at the unusual piece of art exposed at the gallery. And some - lingered. Of course, they did, how often do you get to see such a beautiful sight?

Emma's slim and tender body, fully exposed. Her pristine, hairless asshole glistering in the light of the bright spotlights. Her pussy freshly fucked, exposed and spread open. Paul, on the other side, stayed out of the light, directing Emma: Lick the floor. Put on a show, everybody is looking. And of course, Emma complied. Eagerly she started licking the dirty floor, while spreading open her cunt.

And for just a moment - Paul left. Leaving Emma none the wiser, he stepped outside on the street to take in the view from there, along with a few other men who had gathered there. Looking around, Paul had one more quiet genius idea. With an evil smirk he went to the side of the building where the trash was collected. Yes, he would show Emma what she really was worth.

Grabbing a big bag from the stinking heap, he made his way back inside, where he found Emma - still fully exposed, but furiously masturbating. Oh, he had some more things in store for her. Ripping open the bag, he emptied its content on the floor, out of Emma's sight. And the treasures he found - were more than he had hoped for. It was vile - it was disgusting - it was rotten. Just perfect for Emma.

Now Paul did not mind the grimy stuff. Picking out of the pile he marveled at the humiliation it would bring for Emma. The rotten banana felt like a cliche. But a good starting point. The beer bottles? Just right. Nothing too wild, but just right, of course. Two half-eaten (and now half-rotten) apples? He would find a use for them. A plastic bottle filled with some... unidentifiable liquid. Oh, that might be fun. A slice of pizza, already moldy and covered in fruit flies? Yep, that would be just right.

But no, he was not ready yet. This girl needed to be degraded beyond what was imaginable. Her cunt needed to be ruined for good. With this, he decided to step in the spotlight next to her. Putting on one of his heavy working gloves - stained, ripped, and made from a stubborn material - he, pushed her hand away from her cunt.

Turn around. Present yourself to the world. And Emma did, in the process making sure to not only showcase her pussy and ass to the crowd of spectators, but also her face and tits. Leaning back, she sat with her legs spread wide, making sure her pussy was as exposed as possible, a smile on her face. Paul kneed down beside her, and after one second of marveling at the beauty in front of him, he started to push his heavy hand - covered by the thick glove - into her waiting cunt. Emma offered barely any resistance, as the man pushed three glove-covered fingers into her open snatch.

Little did she know the grime these gloves had seen. Dirty toilets and sewage were what had given them their stains. And it only took him a minute or two to work his whole fist into her cunt. With increasing force, he started pounding away at Emma's overstretched cunt. A look over his shoulder revealed the growing number of spectators outside, witnessing how the beautiful girl got ravaged beyond anybody's wildest dreams.

A few minutes of this pounding and Emma was nearing an orgasm - that she should not reach. With one quick motion Paul withdrew his gnarly hand from her cunt, leaving it hanging open. Leaning forward, he spat right into her open cunt - full of disgust he repeated these two more times, before giving one of Emma's nipples a rough pull. Facing towards the pile of trash, he took the banana, shoving it into Emma's wide-open cunt without any resistance from her side.

Now, a normal cunt would not have withstood this brutal fisting - or the assault with the big banana. But that was Emma. Yes, she was a size-queen - she always knew this. On every possible occasion she took the liberty to work on her cunt. Even a few years back - long before she became the depraved slut she was today - had she taken great joy in stretching her own cunt to its maximum.

So, it was no miracle now, that the banana found its way into her cunt without any resistance. And Emma did not show any signs of resistance either, quite the opposite: moaning, she could barely believe her luck. Did this dirty man just push literal garbage up her cunt? Did he - did he really just humiliate her like this in front of more than twenty people - in the very gallery where she worked? Oh God!

And Paul was not even remotely done. Seeing how Emma became more and more horny by the whole ordeal, Paul slapped her across the face twice, only to be met by more moaning. Reaching for the pile of garbage, he took the two apples. Holding them in front of Emma's beautiful face he showed her the apples: They had definitely seen better days, the flesh rotten to the core, they were not a beautiful sight.

And one after the other Paul pushed the nasty objects into Emma's waiting cunt, accompanied by her increased moaning. The rottener, the happier she was. And when Paul opened the bottle filled with a thick, yellow-is liquid, she obediently opened her mouth. But that's not what Paul had in mind. Spread your cunt open for me, he hissed. And Emma did, obviously.

With one rough movement he pushed his hand inside her open cunt, trying to get the apples out of her. Of course, they fell apart, leaving sticky residue and pieces inside her. But - it was good enough for him. With this he pushed the open bottle, head first into her waiting cunt, they warm liquid flowing into her grotesquely stretched out hole. Giving it a good shove, Paul was happy with the display.

12