Emma Needs to be Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottle was firmly lodged in Emma's cunt, holding the liquid deep inside her, they were ready to move on. With an evil smile, Paul dragged the beautiful girl behind him, through the open door out to the street. Naked, with a bottle lodged in her pussy and juices flowing down her legs, Emma followed. God, that was paradise.

She was on a high, barely noticing the crazy number of people looking at the unlikely couple as they passed through the street on the way to the subway station. She also only barely noticed the catcalls, and she definitely did not notice all the pictures that were taken of her.

At least - most of them. She definitely noticed the one for which Paul had her pose. It was right at the entrance to the subway station - grimy as it was, it was what he deemed the perfect background for a nice photoshoot. Of course, quite a few men gathered immediately around the naked beauty.

Like in trance, Emma first just stood there, presenting her very naked body. Nothing was hidden, as she bent over, presenting her pristine asshole and her stretched out cunt. To give people an even better view, she pulled out the bottle - now empty - leaving her cunt gaping open. To accentuate and improve the view, Emma - still bent over - pulled on her cunt lips, showcasing her gaping cunt even better.

And the cameras kept clicking away. As Paul noticed, not everybody was taking photos. No, some of the people were filming. So, bending down, he whispered something into Emma's ear: Give them a performance they will never forget. And she did - oh god, how ready she was to give the performance of a lifetime (or so she thought).

Straightening up, she pushed the bottle with the wide end first back into her cunt. Staring straight at the cameras, Emma proudly presented her naked and abused body: My name is Emma Baker. I work at the Art Gallery at Meyerson Street. My home address is High Park Street, number 17, apartment number 4. You will find the door unlocked. I will be at your disposal. Always. For everything.

Smiling, she turned around, getting down to her knees she presented the cameras and the stunned crowd a primetime view of her ass and bottle-filled cunt in a doggy position. Crawling around the dirty street, she wiggled her bottom, showcasing her nakedness. As she moved around, she was met by a strong smell.

The smell of piss - right in front of her nose, right in front of the entrance to the subway station. Obviously, she turned her head around to the crowd who was still filming. Do you see this? A puddly of filthy piss. I don't even know... God, I don't even know if it is human piss or if it was a dog. But there are some cigarette butts swimming in there, oh my god look how filthy it is.

Two men stepped forward to get a better shot, beautiful Emma's angelic face just inches from the stinking puddle of piss. As soon as Emma was sure that the cameras were pointed right at her, she slowly lowered her face down, until her mouth was about to touch the icky liquid. Glancing to the side at the cameras, Emma opened her mouth and darted out her tongue.

With a graceful motion she slowly dipped her tongue into the stinking puddle of piss, playfully twirling it through the warm-is liquid. And the crowd went wild, as they could barely believe what they witnessed. Even Paul just stood to the side, dumbstruck, as Emma completely outperformed his wildest fantasies.

Emma kept toying with the puddle of piss, while she reached with one hand behind herself to start playing with her clit. Pulling on it violently, her moaning became louder and the dance of her tongue became wilder. Soon what started out as a playful twirl of the tongue became enthusiastic lapping.

Of course, Emma was aware of the rotten act she was performing. Very aware even, as the stench filled her nostrils and she swallowed more and more of the stale piss. And she was in heaven - her dreams finally came true. She was ruined - and not by the hand of somebody else, but by her own doing. She even had given out her real name, Christ, even her address. People would be able to google her and find - this.

Friends, colleagues, strangers. Whoever found her name and entered it into google would find this: Emma on her knees. On the street. Naked. Exposed. A bottle stretching open her cunt. Lapping away at a puddle of piss. How much more degrading could a performance be? Well. She was about to find out for herself.

Pulling the bottle from her stretched cunt once more, she felt the gaping sensation again - completely stretched, her cunt hangs open, exposing her even more. Everybody who cared enough would get a perfect view deep inside Emma's cunt now. And as her performance had attracted more and more men - quite a few of them quite obviously homeless - many took the liberty to look and admire her exposure.

Not satisfied yet, Emma lowered her face a little bit more, until her lips made contact with the puddle of piss. Lovingly, she played around, opening her mouth wider and wider to consume more of the evil liquid. The floating cigarette butt - soggy and disgusting - was her favorite part of the performance. She started toying with it. Shoving it around with her tongue, disgusted by the terrible sensation and taste. Heaven.

As the cameras clicked and filmed away, Emma carefully opened her mouth a bit more, to take the cigarette right into her mouth. Keeping her mouth open wide, she turned sideways to the cameras to show them: yes, her mouth was halfway filled with piss, and a rotten cigarette butt was floating right there.

Slowly and enjoyingly swallowing the piss she was careful not to swallow the cigarette butt too. Instead, she kept it in her mouth, presenting it on her tongue. Using her hand, she took it out of her mouth, holding it right in front of her face. Taking a deep breath, she let the cigarette butt drop back into the remaining puddle of piss. Smiling, she fished it out again, letting it drip some liquid back into her mouth.

With a big smile she reached back and shoved the cigarette butt into her cunt. Making sure to push it as deep inside, she practically rammed her whole hand into her lose cunt. Exhausted, she let herself fall down into the puddle, now her hole face resting right in the puddle of piss.

Yes - it would be a really good night for Emma. Or the worst night. One of both -- she was about to find out. But her life would be different from today on.

12