Emma Raducanu - Lust for Glory Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma meets a besotted fan.
5.1k words
4.14
3.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- I have never met Emma, nor do I know anything about her personal life. This is just a made-up tale inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

Vanessa had first met the up-and-coming phenomenon Emma Raducanu at the Parklangley tennis club in Beckenham. The venue had gone from strength to strength and boasted quality courts. Grass, clay, indoor or hard-court. Play all year round, whatever the weather. With over 450 tennis members at the Club, there is ample opportunity to play with others of similar ability. Socially, in leagues, in club teams, and as part of the Kent league. There was also a welcoming bar/restaurant area. She saw the twenty-year-old tennis pro in the locker room changing into a white Tottenham Hotspur shirt and navy blue shorts. Their eyes met as Vanessa stripped out of her work clothes and laid out her short yellow dress.

"New to the club?" Emma asked as she bit into a banana.

"Yes, first time. I just moved to Kent and drove past the place. Looks nice. I'm Vanessa."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm..."

"You're Emma Raducanu! Cool! I'm a big fan of yours. Gosh, listen to me. I sound like a schoolgirl."

Emma smiled as she checked out Vanessa's nubile and very naked body. Her Summer corn hair with the center parting fell about her shoulders and her natural and rounded tits sat high on her chest. The slim blonde, barely five feet five, had a gorgeous ass and meaty thighs with a puffy-lipped vagina that had almost transparent fair pubes.

"You look in pretty good shape."

"Thanks, I like dancing I guess. I probably won't have the strength to walk after a couple of hours of tennis."

The top-heavy blonde got into her dress and put on her white Slazenger track shoes.

"Want to hit a few balls with me?"

"Really? Sure! That would be great."

As they walked out to one of the courts, Vanessa told Emma that she was twenty years old and single. She had just gotten a new position at Beckenham railway station, having moved from London. It was still early so there was no one else around, not even any of the staff. As they knocked balls to each other, Vanessa was unable to keep her eyes off Emma's tits that swung freely under her shirt. The blonde had a regular boyfriend, Jeremy, who she hadn't seen for a month since her transfer from Victoria station. They enjoyed a healthy sex life and she thought him good-looking and possessing a fine body. But somehow, a picture of Emma Raducanu sucking on her tits and squirming naked in a bed beside her came into her head. They spent an hour playing and then parted ways.

x

It was a week later when they bumped into each other again in the club's locker room.

"Hey, you. I've been looking for you. Glad you're back."

Vanessa felt good knowing that the Emma Raducanu was expecting her and had missed her.

"Thanks. To be honest, I almost didn't come. My entire body aches so. I should have paced myself."

Without waiting on ceremony, Raducanu got closer to the blonde and pressed her slender fingers into her neck. Even after a couple of minutes of massage, Vanessa could feel the stiffness evaporate.

"Wow. You do that so well."

Emma laughed.

"Believe me. I've been on a few injury tables these last two years. Sit on the bench. Now, how about here?"

Vanessa visibly blushed when Emma unfastened the front of her top and exposed her 34D breasts. The winner of the 2021 US Open sat behind the girl and started to rub her shoulders. Slowly but surely, she worked her way down Vanessa's front and cupped her big boobs. She had never been touched intimately by another woman before and it was a strange feeling.

"Feel nice?"

"Mmm."

Emma shifted on the bench as she teased the blonde's nipples to hardness. She tweaked them between forefinger and thumb and Vanessa let out an involuntary cry of pleasure. As one hand stayed on her left boob, another slid down her belly to the top of her panties. Emma did not pause and kept on going until her hand found Vanessa's mound. The blonde closed her blue eyes as one digit slipped into her moist gash and she whimpered softly. Astonishingly, Vanessa was sopping wet down there, and the more she was fingered, the more her juices flowed.

"How am I doing?"

"O...okay. Don't stop yet."

Another finger was added and then a thumb moved rapidly over Vanessa's clit. Her hips bucked on the bench and Emma nibbled on her earlobe from behind. Emma was superb. Fetching moans and quivers from the grateful blonde. Encouraged by her reaction, Emma increased the pressure on her clit and suddenly the blonde babe felt a telltale tingling in her loins. Cradling her in her left arm, Emma jerked her hips up to match her frigging. Vanessa's backside pushed back at Emma, driving her further toward orgasm. She felt helpless and unable to resist as she opened her legs further apart.

"Let's go."

"Mmm, oooh! W...where?"

The pleasure was intense as Vanessa grabbed Emma's hand and pressed it harder into her snatch.

"I know a place where we can continue in private."

"Umm! Kay!"

Vanessa hissed through gritted teeth as Emma pushed ever deeper into her honeyed pussy. She shuddered and arched her back as she climaxed, covering her mouth to stifle a scream. They were almost caught at it as a couple entered and dropped their gear on the tiles. Vanessa quickly covered her body and sighed. If she was going to make out with Emma, she had to do it in comfort rather than the relative discomfort of the tennis club locker room.

x

A superlative ace, on the court and off it, Emma Raducanu wrote tennis history at the US Open when she became the first-ever qualifier to win a Grand Slam tournament. Now she brought that incredible drive to Porsche as a brand ambassador.

From fast tennis to fast cars, Emma Raducanu knows a thing or two about cultivating passions to realise big dreams. Sporting a love for motorsports since her childhood days spent racing go-karts and motocross, she's carried that automotive passion into adulthood alongside her already staggering tennis career.

Vanessa was highly impressed as Emma gunned the motor of the Porsche 911. The ride was short and Emma pulled up in the courtyard of a fine country house. They rushed inside, and Emma took Vanessa by the hand and virtually dragged her to one of the bedrooms. They stood facing each other and embraced, their hungry mouths locked in a lingering French kiss.

Finally, they separated and Vanessa was given the unique sight of the popular celebrity undressing. Never having seen another woman in the buff, it was a strange experience to see Emma practically tearing her dress off.

"It's so nice to have someone to play with. It's been ages since I fancied another girl."

Vanessa eagerly stripped off herself, leering at the slender babe in front of her. Emma had that classic athletic body type. That being long legs, small hips, flat stomach, and fairly big tits. Her legs were so long that they seemed to go on forever until they reached her bum and got cheeky.

"You're gorgeous!"

Emma smiled and lifted her left leg out and brushed her black pubed mound with a finger, tracing out circles, around and around. Then she moaned audibly when she stuck her middle finger inside her inner folds and started to frig herself.

"I am so horny, it hurts. Get on the bed."

The upstairs bedroom was a mess of pink, the walls, the lush carpet, and the linen on the large soft bed. Emma collapsed in the middle as Vanessa rushed to the bed and bounced on it. She sat back as Emma leaped up and pushed her onto her back. She groaned and ran her fingers through the silky blonde hair of her friend as she felt a hot tongue on her already wet labia. Vanessa pushed her face in hard as Emma raised her pelvis towards her, her toes curled in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yeah!"

Raducanu looked down between her spread legs as Vanessa shoved two fingers inside her, frigging her quickly. Her juices flowed and she licked her lips as she tasted the sweet fluids. She traced the shapely legs with her fingertips in an upward direction as she sucked on each of the big globes of flesh that spread out over Emma's ribcage. As she did so she used her middle finger to delve into the hot cunt of her new friend.

"Lick me, lick me."

Vanessa placed her face to the pouty labia and blew hot breath on the prominent mound and Emma jerked on her pert bottom.

"PLEASE! LICK ME!"

Vanessa complied and pushed her tongue onto the hooded clit and flicked at it. Emma gripped the headboard with her hands way above her head as she writhed in delight. After a few minutes of teasing she felt an index finger in her anus, and a thumb in her cunt and she was rubbed simultaneously.

"Taste?" said the blonde with a finger up.

Raducanu gleefully licked the honey-like juices and swallowed, then leaned over and kissed Vanessa on the lips. Emma shoved over and grabbed the cute bum of Vanessa and pulled her up towards her face so that her twat was an inch away from her mouth. She bent her head and licked the girl from anus to clit.

"Oh my goodness!"

It felt strange to let a woman put her tongue on her, different to a man, somehow gentler. As she was licked she began to move her hips, grinding her pussy against the mouth down there. Vanessa felt her heart thump, felt her legs shake and her palms start to sweat. Emma's licks became more urgent as the girl dribbled fluids onto her mouth and chin. Her tongue found its way between the yielding folds and drank in the intoxicating scent. She lapped and licked, determined to show the girl what she was capable of.

Emma needed urgent attention herself, as her cunt ached with her arousal. She flung her body onto the girl's chest and presented her swollen pussy up to her face. With heaving breasts and gyrating hips, she sat astride the girl who poked out her pink tongue and used it against the protruding bud. Emma moaned loudly, like little screams that became faster and more breathless.

"You're a quick learner."

Vanessa lapped away and used her fingers to lightly brush the inner thighs of the tennis star. Ripples of pleasure came in waves down the spine of Emma.

"You are a natural."

Emma felt herself flood out onto the intrusive tongue and a mix of saliva and her juices ran down her butt crack. She was driven into a frenzy of lust, her nipples pointed put firmly as she massaged her heavy boobs. The slithering tongue and fingers tormented her until she yelped and came with a shudder. They crashed into each other's arms as they panted hard. After a half hour, Emma got up and returned with a grin like a Cheshire cat. Vanessa saw her naked friend fiddle behind her back and then hold up a big blue vibrator.

"Hey, look what I have for you!"

She flicked the switch on the base and it gave a low buzzing noise, then she turned it off again. Too far gone to turn back now, Vanessa laid back on the bed and kicked her legs out wide. Emma switched on the sex toy and placed the buzzing tip against the girl's clit and began to make little circles round and round. Vanessa wriggled and moaned as the vibrator went up and down her wet slit before it was returned to her nub.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," she sighed over and over.

The leggy stunner suddenly pushed her hand down hard on the top of the blue toy pressed down on the girl's clitoris. The blonde tensed as a tremor ran right through her whole body. She let out a high-pitched scream as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Emma kept the buzzing vibrator on her clitoris and felt the girl pulsating through her hand.

"Oooh babe, you seem all sticky, hee hee. Me now."

Emma said as she lay beside a panting Vanessa. She took the vibrator and eased the seven-inch toy inside the damp cunt of the celebrity. Raducanu felt a rush of juices to her pussy as the thing slipped in and out. She rocked her hips as the vibe pushed in like it was a real cock. Vanessa looked into the doe-like brown eyes of Emma and could see she was being very satisfied. She murmured as she lifted her lithe legs to her shoulders and welcomed the rough shafting.

"Lovely."

She opened her eyes and blinked to see Vanessa between her legs, replacing the vibrator with her mouth. She gripped the underside of her thighs as she probed the sodden cunt of Emma.

"Babe, nearly there."

Vanessa ate out her latest friend and inserted the vibrator once more. The combination of the two brought the dark-haired babe to a perfect climax. Both breathed heavily as they rested on the bed in a mess of sweat and cum. Suddenly, the bedroom door was opened and a figure of a man stood there with a big grin.

x

Rumours have been swirling of a relationship between the tennis golden girl and former Harrow head boy Carlo Agostinelli. The supposed couple had given one of the surest signs yet that love was in the air after stepping out to celebrate Agostinelli's 23rd birthday. Their venue of choice? Oswald's, the glamorous private members' club in Mayfair, is frequented by A-Listers and royals. (Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi were there the same night)

Vanessa sat bolt upright and stared at Carlo. He looked handsome in a navy blue suit, along with a coordinated navy shirt and white handkerchief in his top pocket. He paired the outfit with a couple of stylish navy blue velvet slippers, complete with green palm tree embroidery detail on the front. He had medium-length brown hair and a broad chest.

"Quite the show, girls. I enjoyed that."

"This is Carlo. It's his house. He wanted to watch us fuck. He hasn't decided if he is ready to join us yet, let's convince him."

They kissed some more as the tall man began to undress. Vanessa gulped as he joined them on the bed. Emma caressed his solid wall of a chest as their tongues wriggled around each other. His hot lips smothered hers as they lay beside the mesmerised Vanessa.

"Why don't we show Vanessa how big your dick gets?"

The brunette sat on the bed as she rubbed the man's crotch with her left hand. His erection looked like a big white column in her fist.

"Wow, he's fucking enormous!" whispered Vanessa with wide eyes.

She stared intently at his magnificent prick that seemed gigantic against his slim hips. Emma grinned and inhaled deeply as she closed her mouth over the tapered head. Then she licked all up the underside as she held it upright and wetted it to her satisfaction. Her lips drew back and five inches of his rampant cock entered her open mouth.

The twenty-year-old honey ran her tongue all around the purple head and licked the heavily veined shaft again all the way down to the ball sack. His busy fingers flicked her thick hair from her pretty face as she moved up and down his stiffie. Her new lover was amazed at how she could suck him and smile at the same time. She gurgled and slobbered until he groaned when her teeth scraped his sensitive tip.

"Come on, honey. Come on, over here and try this."

Vanessa sat beside Emma and brought her face level with the man's groin. The big monster stood out straight as a poker. Thick, smooth, and twitchy. She could feel the heat radiate from his body.

"Go on touch it, feel how hard it is." Urged Raducanu.

Vanessa took hold of the giant prick in both hands and rubbed from the base to halfway up on the shaft.

"Squeeze it tight, yeah, feel that girth in your fingers. Now stick out your tongue."

The blonde hesitated as Emma stroked her shiny long hair.

"Just lick the tip."

She flattened her tongue and gave the mushroom-sized crown a long swipe.

"Good work! That's one, try another."

Vanessa repeated her lick and then boldly put the fat head past her pursed lips. With her hands still wrapped around the rock-hard shaft she bobbed her head and sucked on the knob end several times with undisguised yummy sounds. It tasted rich and salty at the same time as she took in as much as was humanly possible.

Emma placed her left hand over her and together they rubbed faster and faster on the throbbing boner as dribble seeped out of Vanessa's mouth and down her chin.

"Look, Carlo, isn't that fun? Two hot girls sucking your cock?"

"Sure is from where I'm standing."

He laughed, hands on his narrow hips. Vanessa warmed up and sucked on the cock harder, moaning loudly as her mouth took in two more inches of hot meat. Emma rubbed her molten cunt with her right hand as Vanessa came up for air and coughed.

"Here, babes. Lie on the bed."

He did so and settled on his back on the king-sized bed, his hands behind his head and his cock pointing up to the ceiling. The two girls lay on their bellies and Emma placed her mouth on the end of his hard meat. Her head worked back and forth. She inhaled through flared nostrils and sucked with great concentration. She gave her jaw a rest after a while and Vanessa took over, locking eyes with Carlo as she attempted to take his tool in deeper. Emma started to lick his balls and tickle his scrotum which made him squirm on his bum.

"That tickles."

Vanessa gave out a big drool of spit that left her lips and fell onto his bell end. Then the little minx smeared the dribble all over his cock. She rubbed it with her slender fist as Emma came close and gave the tip a tiny kiss. With alternative attention, both girls blew him, and on occasion, they kissed each other and shared their mutual spit. They separated from each other and a string of saliva joined their lips together until it broke and wet the cleavage of Raducanu.

"Come on, Carlo. I want you to bury that fucking cock in my pussy."

The tennis star settled on her back, hips raised and legs up and wide, her succulent snatch given up like a winning prize.

"You ready to watch that big cock inside me, babe?"

Vanessa nodded enthralled. Carlo settled between her upper thighs and sank his stiff cock inside with ease. He paused a third of the way in and shifted his weight then gave mini thrusts that brought desperate moans from the willowy athlete.

"Deeper, deeper."

He dropped lower took her big pillows in both hands and squeezed them. He moved with more haste, working his prick in deeper with each stroke. Her feet came up on the small of his back and tried to pull him in further.

"Oh, it's big inside of me, oh fuck!"

Vanessa leaned over Emma and traced a finger down her neck as she studied the face of the stuffed girl.

"Kiss me," she breathed.

The two women planted their lips on each other as Carlo plunged on in with steady, even strokes. His hands were on the bed on either side of Emma who had her legs held up by his forearms. Vanessa went down and began to lick the exposed clit of Raducanu as she was fucked with long strokes. As he slid back and forth, he felt her roll her hips, matching his grinds with moves of her own. Emma tightened her grip around his back as he increased the speed of his thrusts into her hot, slippery pussy.

"Fuck...harder...faster."

She babbled nonsense, lost in the intimacy of the sex. Carlo stopped and laid on top of the lustful brunette and relished the feel of her cunt around his pole. Then, he slowly pulled out and set his big snake on her belly, the full erection almost went past her navel.

"Lick my pussy, darlin'."

He nodded and brought his face down to her juicy cunt and kissed up and down the juiced-up labia lightly.

"Oh you devil!" she moaned.

He opened her already gaping lips pushed his long tongue inside and lapped away. He was amazed at how sweet she tasted, even after having his meaty pole right up her. Vanessa pawed at her milk balloons as Emma squirmed on her cute bum. Her clit was licked and flicked without pause and she purred in delight. Then, when a big middle finger joined the assault. an overwhelming pleasure rushed through her body. Her head came up as he hit her g-spot and she clenched on him with her pussy muscles, humping his finger as he massaged the front wall of her cunt.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12