Emma Raducanu - Lust for Glory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well known for being a grunter on the tennis courts, Emma yelled at the top of her lungs as she was brought to orgasm. Carlo kept on fingering her as her pussy exploded as she came really hard. Then, she relaxed and her body went limp.

"That was incredible!" she panted. "Vanessa. Come on, I wanna see him fuck you. You've already had him in your mouth so you may as well."

Carlo drew back and let Emma roll away. She left the indented spot on the bed for her friend.

"That's it, honey, spread those legs."

Carlo's cock bounced up and down in front of him as he anticipated fucking the blonde. Vanessa bent her left leg at the knee and brought it up to her shoulder as the hard man pointed his pecker at her fair pubes.

"Just tease me a minute, I've never had such a big prick inside of me."

"Aaah bless, your first big dick? Don't worry, I'll help you."

Emma held his thick girth and placed it right at Vanessa's pink pussy wallet and let the tip push in just a little.

"Oh my goodness, I'm stretched already!"

Emma let out a long spitball from her lips and let it fall onto the man's bell end as he rubbed the fat head along the outer lips. Then she looked into the dark and brooding eyes of the horny man and winked at him. Carlo pushed forward with his hips and sent an inch inside the girl, quickly followed by another.

"Emma, I can't take any more!" Her eyes were wide, her breath ragged.

"Sure you can, it's natural. Relax and let Carlo take over."

Emma rubbed the girl's clit as he moved back and forth with his arms behind him, and his chest out. He began to slide in easier, oiled up by her natural juices that flowed freely. Her pussy felt impossibly tight, soft, smooth and hot too.

"That feels so gooooood!"

"Like it, sweetie?"

"So, THICK!" Vanessa sobbed as her pussy walls parted to accommodate the massive rod.

The girl leaned back and supported herself on both elbows, her pointy tits raised skyward. Carlo pumped her slowly, laying on her with only his pelvis moving. Each time he entered her she took a deep intake of breath and grabbed bunches of sheets in her balled fists. He pulled out and smacked the big club on her mound a couple of times as she watched with her big blue eyes. Then he surprised her as he rammed back in and gave her a taste of his full length.

"This cock is unreal!" She yelled as he began to fuck her fast.

"Way to go boy, fuck that pussy!"

Carlo held her right leg up and placed it on his left shoulder.

"Oh, Emm, I can't believe I can take it all in!"

Vanessa arched her back as the incredible friction of his large weapon created the most heavenly throbbing inside her.

"How about trying it from behind?"

Vanessa chuckled. The seemingly girl next door type that was Emma Raducanu was so wicked!"

Carlo let her leg down and the blonde spun around and bent over onto all fours.

"Let me lick that fucking cock a little."

Emma swallowed the shiny prick and sucked on it with frantic bobs of her head as it rested on the ass crack of the other girl. The tennis pro had her chin on the upturned butt as she deep-throated him. Carlo was extremely excited by now and began to face fuck Emma with hard pelvic thrusts. She salivated strongly and the drool dripped down the butt cleavage of the blonde. Emma then fed the twitching pole into Vanessa's pink vertical smile and she yelped at the intrusion. He held onto her hips and pulled her back as he hammered into her. She couldn't believe how long his thrusts were. How his length was so big. Despite the fact he was the biggest cock she ever had, she pushed back on him as hard as she was able. Emma came around to her face and stared intently into her eyes as the petite beauty bucked to and fro, her brow prickled by perspiration.

"Oh my word, he's giving it ALL to me!"

"Is it good?"

"Uh-huh, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good!"

Carlo rocked her like she was his personal sex toy and he filled her slick cunt with his twitching cock. His hands gripped a pert buttock in each hand as he plunged further inside. She licked her lips and then her breath was stuck in her throat when she felt a finger start to rub her clitoris. The combined stimulation of finger and prick was too great and the young blonde came hard.

"He fucking made me cum! I need to lie down!"

In all the time she had known her boyfriend, he had never brought her to climax. Emma looked up at the face of the rampant man as Vanessa rolled away and left the stiff-cocked man still on his knees.

"Don't cum yet, I want to get fucked some more."

"I'd be happy to oblige."

Emma knelt down and he entered her hurriedly. His hands wound around her waist and he began to pull her to him and then push her away as he moved in and out at a fast pace. The more forceful he became, the more his nails dug into her pale flesh.

"That cock filling you up, baby?"

"You bet!"

Carlo pulled out and left her hanging. She pouted and looked around, her cunt dripping fluid.

"Don't be a tease, fuck that pussy!"

The fellow grinned and drove back in all the way, drawing an enormous gasp from deep within the wanton minx. She cast a glance behind her, eyes narrowed, lips parted, then he pushed down on her shoulders and Emma held onto the headboard as she was pounded with pure aggression.

"That's it, yes! Treat me like the slut I am."

She flexed her toned thigh muscles and pulled herself forward to let his cock slide in deep, and the angle of entry meant he felt his prick scrape even stronger against her pussy walls. He marveled at the erotic ripple of her buttocks with every one of his power slams. Her hair was perfect, her skin was perfect, not to mention her wonderfully rounded ass.

"Ooh, yeah, fuck!"

Carlo kept going, every inch of him buried inside the young babe. His big balls brushed her pussy, and she felt a finger slide down the cleft of her buttocks and tease her asshole, all the time his cock pumped her. She purred and another of her special smiles spread across her face. Vanessa crawled beside them and played with herself.

"Wanna see me ride him?" Emma asked between deep breaths.

"Can you take him all in?"

Carlo sat back on his haunches and Emma backed up to his glistening frame and straddled his lap. She reached under herself and pointed his pole at her parted slit.

With great skill the bombshell let some saliva escape and run down his length, then very slowly she eased down, and his hands cupped her soft globes of flesh as she hovered over him. His upright cock sank inside her with an obscene slurping sound.

"Delightful," she cooed as she started to bounce up and down with her head cocked to the right.

Her hot, wet cunt sent a rush of indescribable pleasure along the whole length of his shaft as the bouncing brunette pushed down on him with small movements.

Her hips jerked to and fro in his inserted prick, her wetness lubricating his stiff cock along with her spit. She dropped her head forward, her dusky thighs slapping on his dark legs.

"Don't stop, baby."

"What was that?" Emma paused with him still embedded in her honey pot.

"Keep going," he pleaded.

"Tell me louder."

"DON'T STOP!" He cried and gripped her about the waist.

"Alright, hee, hee." She giggled in that sexy, flirty way of hers.

He swept her long hair over her right shoulder and she milked him for all she was worth. With her eyes closed and her breathing laboured, the sound of her sopping pussy made erotic slurping sounds. The out-of-control star had incredible control of her body and she bore down on him with each gyration of her lower body, never allowing his stiff cock to slip out more than an inch or two.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum."

The small muscles in her back tensed as Emma half shouted, half moaned as she pushed down as hard as she could. A spectacular shiver went down her spine and she trembled and twitched with a smooth roll of her hips. She recovered quickly and turned her head.

"Please baby, cum inside of me, please, please."

"You want it in your hot pussy?"

"Oh yes, deep inside of me."

Carlo cheekily grabbed her silky hair pulled her head back and jolted. His thick creamy seed spewed out of his pulsing hose and drenched her cunt. Stream after stream of his hot release rose up from his big balls. The pair of them held still for a very long second then collapsed side by side on the bed. Vanessa jumped up and joined them laughing as the three of them hugged close.

END

12