Emma’s Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin could see that Emma was a bit sad and said, "I guess we could stop for a bite at the Diner. It does serve for another hour or so."

Colin stepped out to the kitchen to let Esther know he would take Emma to get dinner at the Diner.

During that small moment alone with Tina, Emma saw that she was alert. "Emma, I know that you were surprised to meet Colin. He has been a good friend and though you may see it differently he and I were not lovers. Yes we did sleep together, but he's been more of a companion to a mature lady. Can you see what I mean?"

Emma wondered, is she suggesting that he was a gay man? Or was she simply trying to say she didn't treat Colin like a cub?

"I just like him near, and I can count how many times he's been with me on one hand Emma."

Emma wondered why this seemed important, but Tina said next, "He a man with needs and I would say he's very certainly noticed your beauty."

"But Esther your nurse is the beauty Aunt Tina, way more than me, and she's been near him for months right?"

Tina actually laughed, "She's as queer as they come dear. She will most certainly try to bed you. Shit, she has been servicing me for two months."

"What? Servicing you, you mean like for pay?" Emma knew she didn't have to say anymore.

A moment later Colin came in, "Oh you're awake Tina. Esther will be ready in five minutes. Emma and I will stop at the Diner for some quick food then she'll stay at the Pines tonight. I'll see you later." He bent to kiss her forehead.

During the simple meal they shared their backgrounds. Colin had a Master's in Biology and was between assignments therefore he could stay near Tina.

"She means the world to me Emma. She has been a great friend and yes, I do love her. Not like what you might think though." He spoke of his family in Texas and how he'd met Tina but something seemed to be holding him back.

Emma watched as he would pause after starting a new point then redirect himself.

"Do you feel alright Colin?" she decided to ask him directly.

He looked away than spoke softly, "I wanted to tell you that you're much more lovely in person. For years Tina has shared the photos she did receive. I was stunned when I saw you get out of the 'Stang. I mean, yes I mean to say, I'm highly attracted to you."

Emma reached across the table covered with the plates, "You're so cute to say that Colin. You know I've a significant partner in Haley right?"

The next few days were similar; Emma would get to speak with her aunt for thirty to forty minutes and Tina would then sleep.

The fourth day was Esther's day off and Colin did most of the chores in her absence. Emma came out to porch in the mid-afternoon to find Colin asleep on his back on the low bench. She could see he was dead asleep, but she noticed that he was a stiff as a rocket. Emma started to move back inside but then paused to look back. His erection seemed to be calling to her and she stepped back outside. A few more quiet steps brought Emma to his side, and she knelt down and looked closely at this beautiful man. Then she tentatively reached and touched the outside of his shorts, and his phallus moved a sight amount though Colin's body remained still. In the next moment, Emma boldly slipped her right hand up his shorts leg and grasped his thick penis. With her left hand she slowly lowered the zipper and pushed aside his brief.

Emma held him in her hands and looked to his face; still asleep. Could she enjoy this sexy man?

She moved her head lower and nearer to his stiff cock as her fingers softly pumped his shaft and she saw the drop of pre-cum fluid on the tip. She extended her tongue and tasted his sweet fluid. She had decided to suckle Colin, and her anxiety had been released by Tina's statement and she now wanted to feel him. Her tongue gently moved down along Colin's phallus as she moved to the end of the bench and could better engulf him. As she traced his length back to the helmet she opened her mouth and covered his cock.

With her action his phallus became even harder, and she felt the thickness fill her soft mouth. She suckled him gently, and in a few moments he was nearing peak, though he was still asleep. Emma wasn't going to allow his semen to escape, and as she sucked and her tongue wrapped about the hard shaft Colin erupted, releasing into her mouth, and he awakened as this happened. With his eyes open he groaned softly, and he immediately knew what had happened and his right hand reached to touch the hair of his lover. Still deep within her mouth he came strongly for his release had been many, many days past.

"That was surely a surprise Emma and I enjoyed it immensely. Why did you decided to milk me? I hope not from pity."

She released him and moved to his side, "My aunt said you were wonderful to her and I saw you sleeping with a raging woody, " she smiled and licked her lips as he pulled her close and they kissed.

Later after a simple dinner that Colin prepared, she asked him about how he had come to feel he needed to be near Tina.

"She was a wonderful person who didn't have to do anything for me. She and I met when I'd crashed my bicycle nearby close to four years ago. She helped me with the minor injuries and that evening made me dinner. I slept on her porch that night. The next morning, I rode off but we started communicating via E-Mail. Sometime later I stopped by and ended up staying for almost two years."

Emma reached for his hand, "After you left, did she contact and tell you of her illness?"

He shifted a bit, "Oh no, I just felt she needed me and I stopped by. I could see she was struggling, and I moved back. The reasons I'd left still existed, and I had a new study and she wanted me around all the time. I wanted to do the research, but she felt she could just keep me, covering all or most of the expenses. I wanted something more. It was the feeling of being kept. It was also that I needed more sex. She was happy if we screwed once every four months. If she had been able to give a blowjob like you did earlier, I would never have left Emma."

As he spoke Emma's hand moved beneath the table to her panty. She was damp again. She wanted more of that lovely cock, and Haley seemed to be allowing her adventure. To be sure she would text her and simply ask.

While Colin spoke of his biological investigation Emma quietly typed out

'I'm going to get fucked tonight if my GF will allow it'

and she pushed send. A moment later she received a response

'I want a picture of his cock covered in your pussy juice'

She chuckled and Colin realized that she had been interrupted by something.

"Is everything fine?" he asked.

Emma moved closer, pushing her chair next to his, "Oh I'm certain your cock will think so. I'm ready for more of you, so I'm going to shower. If we play out on the porch will Tina hear us?"

He looked to her and they kissed, "She's already out for the night, so get a move on you lovely woman. I'll use the outdoor shower and meet you in thirty minutes."

After finding a shower cap Emma completed her ablutions and used her small makeup collection to prepare for Colin. She had worn a simple white Jockey chemise beneath her summer dress today. She had rinsed it before dinner and was surprised to find it dry shortly afterward. She wasn't happy without a proper preparation for making love but Colin and she were just having sex. It would be fun, and she hoped he would be a compassionate lover.

Walking out to the porch she saw the flicker of several candles. She turned back to check on Tina. She was sleeping comfortably. Esther wasn't due back until seven tomorrow morning, so she set the phone to awaken her at six-thirty. She wasn't interested in having Esther awaken them.

Colin wasn't on the porch yet, so she settled on the swing. In a moment he appeared with a bottle and two wine glasses. He was wearing a simple pajama bottom with a tie string.

"Let's enjoy this local Pinot. My friend is the vintner and says this is a good one."

She looked over his body; the pant was slightly tented about his crotch. She considered what she was about to do, allow a man deep inside her body. Haley was her lover and partner, and Haley's body was on her mine as she considered Colin. Her and Haley had discussed making a baby someday. Tonight was not going to be that night. Colin's stiff cock would be all she would focus on for the next few hours. She had lubed her back passage, as Emma would allow him all three of her openings tonight.

Standing, Emma twirled and he said, "You're beautiful and I want this to be special Emma."

"My body is your tonight Colin. Please kiss me," she said as she flipped the back hem of the chemise to stir his interest.

He came closer and knelt on his right knee lifting the material slightly and he just looked at her pussy. He didn't move for a moment and then he extended his soft tongue. He ran his moist tip along her vulva. Maybe she would be lucky tonight, as he seemed to know how to kiss her, as he used his hands to shift her body and then he licked her deep back cleft, stopping to roll his tongue and then push inside her back opening.

"I love oral Emma. I hope you do to," then he inserted his thumb slightly into her moist labia.

She gasped as he remained there a moment until he pushed deeper and gently. This subtle first penetration was so exciting. She realized she was primed for what would follow. He turned her slightly more and his tongue and thumb were inside her two lower openings. Emma gasped again as he stood and his musky tongue entered her mouth while his stiff member was pulsing at her ass crack.

She wanted to suck his cock again and asked him to turn her around. His hand came to the top of her head. He directed her with it while she shimmied about. His phallus was strong as he pushed it into her warm mouth and then his hand moved her again, and her mouth was at his testes and she sucked one into her mouth and ran her tongue upward to engulf him. The size wasn't an issue as he had aligned with her throat and the length passed quickly and deeply. He could have stayed in this tight canal but he wanted her pussy now.

"Can I fuck you Emma? Will Haley be okay?"

"I'm so close Colin. Run your cock along my body slowly and then enter me. I'll pop like a cork," before she could complete the statement he had done so, and his cock pushed into her moist pussy. He moved subtly for a few seconds and then he lifted her to his chest with her back against him. Two slow penetrations and then a fast one. He repeated this three times while holding her close, before his cock slipped out.

"Oh baby, let me get your cock back in please," Emma said.

Now she rode him for a few more thrusts and started to cum without warning. Emma just exploded. She tried to slow his pace, pushing her hand back and finally could speak over her rough panting.

"I, ah, a ahh, please, slow down, now Colin. You've got a great," she knew he had experienced what she had and she would attend to him after a pause. He carried her to the swing, and she rested while he stroked his semi-hard cock and just smiled at her.

"What?" she asked looking at his hand as he stroked his cock.

"Nothing Emma. I'm waiting for you, just watching you, and waiting. I'm far from ready for this night to end."

Emma wasn't certain if she had slept but she became aware of Colin at some point. More specifically her lips were being kissed very lightly. Then she parted them, and his tongue was opening her mouth. Colin was rubbing her labia with his cock as well.

"I'm sure you can feel me Emma. The pussy juice is running from you and, oh I have got to be inside here," he had slipped inside her bottom.

The oozing of her climax had coated her tight rim and he was surprised when his helmet just entered her bottom.

"Oh baby, you're," he was holding her with her legs raised and as Colin moved a bit deeper into her bottom, he positioned her legs at his shoulders.

"Colin you feel so huge inside my ass," Emma was fully alert from having been shifted and she reached toward him, her arms pulling them together as her legs swung down to his hips just as Colin's balls touched her cheeks.

"Your cock, oh, god, deep within me! Oh Colin, yes you feel," and his right fingers were caressing her pussy.

His pace wasn't rushed for he knew to bring her off he had to be patient. His long fingers in her pussy were being squeezed by Emma's kegels as Colin's cock was plunging into her back canal.

"Oh, oh my, Colin, fuck me, oh please! Yes, oh, ah, my pussy, oh my," she was holding him tightly, and her hips were on the arm of the swing. Then he paused and his stiff cock slipped out as Colin turned her about while still holding her, but now she reached to hold his neck, with her back tight to his abs and chest. She felt his left hand guiding the phallus back into her bottom, while his right was patting her pubis mound.

"I'll do that," she said as he started to thrust into her ass again.

Emma purred, "Yes Colin I love how you feel. Fuck my tight ass," her one hand was at her pussy while the other helped steady her upper body against his chest. A moment later he moved them to the bench and rested her on her left side while he continued to push deeply into her bottom.

"This is so much better Colin, I'm going to," she almost said something about trying this with Haley but she held her lovers secret. 'Haley' was all she said.

"Haley, aggh, yes, allowed me, ohh, to fuck you," but she was quiet now, focusing on her climax.

"I like Haley's idea of love," he said as he was now close and he moved Emma to the end of the bench, her knees on the porch surface.

The rhythm of their copulation increased as he came closer to orgasm, "Oh, oh, Colin please fuck me. Yes, yes oh,".

Emma's second orgasm started from his cock's depth and her fingers on her clit, and she called out a little too loudly.

"Yes, Emma, yes I'm going to," Colin groaned as he ejaculated strongly.

"Yes, your ass is perfect Emma. I love how you're holding me!!"

His deepest penetration was complete, and he stopped and enjoyed her tightness. His cock was still within her, as Emma used her muscles to milk her lover inside her bottom.

"That was extraordinary Emma. My cock is still spasming."

"Yes I feel you as well Colin, so please don't pull out, as I am enjoying this position. Let's stay this way for a few more moments."

She reached to her pussy and rubbed, wetting her fingers, "Here is my second explosion of the night," as her hand reached and coated his lips.

As the morning arrived Esther came back on duty. She came in via the hall and saw the empty bottle and the past candles on the porch. She guessed that they were up late. When she saw Emma just after seven coming out of the shower she was certain. The stud had fucked her girl, and Esther wasn't happy. She quickly took control.

"You weren't to allow him inside you," as Esther pinned Emma against the wall.

"Where is he now?" she said as her hand pushed Emma's robe open and her finger rubbed along her labia.

"His cock was here last night? Did you like it?" Esther said as her long finger slipped into Emma.

Emma simply nodded, as Esther's second finger entered her, and the nurse kissed and bit her lower lip. Emma felt the blood in her mouth. It wasn't a deep bite.

"That's to remind my little whore who has her pussy," as she pushed another finger into Emma.

"You like girls right?" and Emma nodded slowly yes. "Your cunt is for me to play with, not that ripped stud."

Esther licked the wound on Emma's lip and her tongue entered Emma's warm mouth, "I'm not surprised that you like cock. I've brought my harness today. I'll be stuffing your little pussy, but I may also fill your tight hole Emma."

Esther released Emma and she quivered watching her other lover move into the kitchen.

Emma was beside herself. She had enjoyed the sex with Colin, and she liked being around him, but she had a great lover in Montreal. Her larger concern was dealing with this super proud lesbian, Esther. Her beauty kept Emma on the edge, and her pussy was again moist.

Later that day she went for a walk and she called Haley.

"Yes, and yes it was good sex, but he's not you, and I can't wait to get out of this little town Haley. My aunt seems worse since I've arrived but the nurse says we can't be sure. Any day could bring her death. I feel I can't leave honey. I know it's been almost a week."

Haley had waited for her lover to ask, but now she wanted to reclaim her, "Emma, I've booked a flight and will arrive in San Francisco late tonight. The plane to Eugene lands at nine, tomorrow morning. Can you pick me up?"

After the call Emma was anxious. She still had to deal with Esther all day, and tonight.

Colin came by pushing his bike, "I'll be back in a while, I need to ride Emma." He was near and kissed her lightly, "See you after three."

As she walked back to the house she wondered how to get away. Maybe she should just head to Eugene for the day. Esther had no way of truly controlling her. It was Emma's head that allowed the sexy woman to manipulate her, and to make her panties a mess.

The moment she reached the porch Emma knew what would occur next. Sure enough Esther was waiting, just inside the front room so that Emma couldn't see her. Esther also saw Emma relax as she sat on the swing. Esther had found the handbag and had the phallus in her hand as Emma sat down. Now she held the toy behind her back and came out to the swing. Emma had the wide swing moving slowly and she turned as Esther came through the door.

"He'll be gone for hours and Tina is fast asleep my little whore," Esther said.

Esther came to stand in front of Emma with one hand concealing the toy. She was dressed in a similar white dress but without an apron, and this version seemed more revealing. The top three buttons were open and as Esther leaned toward Emma to kiss her the nurse's unrestrained breasts became evident, and Emma reached to touch the right nipple now exposed as she stopped the swing.

"How do we do this?" and Esther reached for her girl.

"Come to my room Emma," and she'd turned, pausing to see Emma, and they walked over to the guest house, with Emma now in front of her. Emma listened as the nurse spoke lewdly.

"Lift the hem you whore and show me that taut set of cheeks. I think I should dress you in black leather. Maybe a mask with a penial-shaped gag would work. I'll stuff your holes full. No, maybe a pale white would be better."

A few steps further Esther stopped her, "bend forward bitch," and Emma felt a tongue run down her crack, followed by Esther's finger, and she softly moaned.

"Esther!" she said as the tongue licked her tight openings, and the finger teased her.

Esther was about to pushed a metal toy into Emma's ass, "I have to get this," and Emma's ass opened and Esther pushed the probe in. The coolness and the lube were just right and her tight back lips seal about the intruding device.

"Now were getting somewhere. No resistance is so sexy. I can't wait to see my big dick in your tight opening!"

The property didn't appear to have separate dwelling because the guest house was behind and attached to the garage. Entering through a utility space Esther stopped Emma.

"I don't want you fleeing while I prepare," and she wrapped a collar about Emma's small neck. The chain falling from the leather strap was five feet long and Esther locked it to a small ringlet on the chair rail. There was a small fleshy dildo on the end of the chain, Esther snickered as Emma would be allowed very little movement.

"But you are free to lick my dick Emma," and Esther pulled the chain, and lifted the phallus up to Emma's lips.

"I'll be back," and Esther closed the door.

After what seemed like an hour Emma stirred hearing the door latch open. The door swung clear, and Emma saw her lover, now dressed in a black bra with nipple cutouts, a suspender holding up the sheer near black hose', and she wore a pair of tall black stiletto heels. From her mound projected a black phallus at least eight inches long. Emma moaned upon seeing this vision, and Esther came and released the girl and dragged her into the next room.