Emma’s Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remove that shitty dress and those sandals. Get dressed while I lube your new boyfriend."

Emma saw the similar outfit lying atop the bed but these were red, though the hose' appeared translucent, and she heard soft music as well and the scent of peach was in the air. Quickly donning the lacy garments, she turned seeing her toy; Esther held Haley's toy in her hand and near her head.

"Suck on her asstoy Emma," and Emma opened her mouth and covered the head. The taste was new, as Esther had covered the toy with her pussy juice, Emma guessed, as she allowed the woman to push it deep into her mouth. While Emma suckled the toy Esther reached and pulled out the anal plug.

"Hold still!" and Esther again licked Emma and her finger entered her ass, and then Esther pushed in the lube. Again she inserted the plug in Emma's back passage.

"I want my slippery girl to take my cock deeply in one thrust. Turn and lay across the bed corner; here."

Esther had positioned her, as now Emma was wearing tall black heels as well, "Keep her asstoy in your mouth sweetheart," and Emma felt Esther moving her strap-on up and down her back cleft, and though she tried not to, Emma moaned.

Haley's toy fell from her lips, "Oh god, Haley please forgive me for being so wantonly here with her!"

She bent and found Haley's toy and again it was in her mouth, Esther told her, "be quiet and enjoy my cunt juice!"

Emma's bum was located at a perfect height, and now Esther pushed Emma's head down to the coverlet, and Emma waited a few moments wondering when the cock would find her, penetrate her bottom deeply. Her wait was surprising but she dare not move nor look, and then she felt the tight outer ring of her bottom open and the cock quickly passed the second muscle.

"Oh my god, your cock is just too big!" but Esther was in control.

"I'm going to get this inside you and you may weep or enjoy it," and a moment later Esther's black dildo was within her bottom, and Esther simply continued sliding in and out of Emma's ass, as she was moaning again as she felt the balls of the strap-on hit her soft cheeks.

"Oh Emma you've got all of my cock inside you. Do you want me to fuck you slowly? Like this?" Esther pulled out of her, and then launched her second deep penetration.

"Oh, yes, I get to watch your rosebud open and close about my great dick," Esther said as she lay atop Emma's back and her fingers found the cocktoy in Emma's mouth, "My god Emma, you have two cocks inside you!"

Then Emma felt Esther's other hand reached around to caress her pussy, and Esther slid her finger slowly into the girl and pressed lightly on the g-spot. Emma's breathing accelerated as the cock in her ass started to punch back and forth, as Esther's fingers massaging the inside wall of Emma's vagina were bringing on a wave. She noticed her face was in an ecstasy, for Esther had positioned a mirror opposite her, leaning against the wall, and she could see the auburn hair that was released from the bun now, the deep-toned makeup of her lover's eyes and the pistoning hips over her shoulder. This wasn't how the day was to have been. Where was Haley? Why or how had she allowed this woman to have this level of control? To have this black phallus entering her tight body? Her breasts were heaving as the ass-fucking continued.

"Oh Emma, I'm, I'm deep, oh my god! I'm com, coming!" Esther screamed, and Emma saw that Esther's eyes were closed and her hands came to Emma's arm to help hold her over Emma.

"Fuc, Em, ahh!" as Esther collapsed and she lay atop Emma.

To Esther the sexual assault was complete, as she had done as she intended. She had fucked Emma's ass, but Emma needed relief and now she was mumbled to beg for Esther to bring about her orgasm.

"Wa, ah, eed is more," she mumbled, then Haley's toy fell free to the bed. "Cock, more Esther!"

So, Esther grabbed Haley's cocktoy and began to fuck Emma's pussy, "I'm going to get you to scream my name Emma," but Emma felt closer to her peak and she was humming as her pussy and anal contractions began.

"Yes, Haley, yes, fuck, my pussy, my god yes!!" and Emma collapsed on the bed with Esther holding the toy inside Emma's pussy.

After a brief sleep they held one another and rested, and spoke quietly, "You're good with that phallus Esther," Emma offered.

"My orgasm, well your hand and her toy caused mine," and Esther moved and kissed her lover.

Emma requested, "Can you agree to not overtly control me the rest of my stay? It has been an interesting couple of days, but I want to focus on Tina. Her condition is why I'm here."

Esther again kissed Emma and they hugged, and Emma slipped out of Esther's bed.

"I need to shower here before running back," and Esther smiled as she removed her harness.

"And Haley will arrive tomorrow," Emma said as she stepped into the small bath.

Emma was lightly sleeping on the porch as Colin rode into the driveway. Esther had returned to duty, and Tina was still sleeping. He had brought some lunch and the three ate quietly on the porch.

Esther went to Tina's room and checked her vitals with Emma watching. Emma had decided to let Haley's arrival be a surprise to her aunt and Colin. It made no sense to tell Tina of the visit.

"I monitor her breathing," Esther said softly. "Counting per minute. Sixteen is the average. Today she's at twenty and she seems to have to work harder. Can you get me a cool wash towel?"

A bit later Haley called from San Francisco, "I'm on an earlier flight. I'll be in Eugene by five, okay?"

Emma thought, 'Thank God' for Haley, as she touched her sore bottom.

"I'll be waiting Lover! We'll have a light meal at a small bistro I know of there. The drive back to Tina's toward the setting sun will be good."

They arrived after dark, but Tina was alert. Esther met them in the drive, "I'm glad you're back. Hello, you must be the woman I've heard so much about," and Esther took Haley's hand.

"Nice to meet the beautiful Haley. We'll Tina just loves to talk about her niece and you. Come in and meet her; she somehow awake."

"Aunt Tina, please meet my life partner Haley."

Tina turned but she squinted, "Turn the lights up a little Esther, oh, that's Haley. You found a lovely partner Emma, and she's tall!"

Emma smile, "She's wearing a pair of seriously tall heels Aunt Tina. Haley is bit shorter, maybe half an inch?"

"So good to meet you, Tina. I missed my lover, so I realized I had to come to meet you."

The next morning Colin made breakfast before Tina awoke. The four reviewed the health issues for Haley and discussed the next steps.

"So Haley will accompany me to Eugene to meet this Mr. Pack, the lawyer. Do you need anything we can find in town? We should be back around three," Emma said.

On the trip Haley expressed her happiness, "After seeing this nurse Esther I'm glad that I traveled here. She would have stolen you if she had another chance. And Colin could make any girl content. Damn, you've had a nice five or six days haven't you Emma!"

With the signing of the documents completed the two drove back via Triangle Lake and the Coastal Range. They didn't return until dusk. Colin met the car.

"Your aunt is significantly worse Emma. Please come inside quickly. I tried to reach your cell, but service is impossible in the hills."

Later that night Tina passed. They were all at her side and it was a quiet death.

After completing the funeral and other arrangements Emma and Haley stayed for a few days along the coast. When they returned to the house, Esther had nearly finished packing and closing up the house. Her car was idling as they pulled into Tina's home.

"All set for the next adventure Esther?" Emma said as she approached her de-fanged lover.

"Yes, but this last two weeks has been eventful because of you Emma. Can I give something to your Haley?"

The two walked to the Mustang where Haley was re-organizing the truck. She closed the lid as Esther came to her side. Emma was curious but stayed a bit behind.

"Haley I wanted to return your cocktoy. I figured you'd need it to keep that sexy girlfriend happy and by your side," and she smiled and handed the wrapped sextoy to Haley.

Haley chuckled lightly, "Actually this is a spare, and I've always got one on hand. You keep this Esther, as a memento of Emma's submission, okay?"

"Will you two be back soon?" Esther moved closer to Emma, as she had received the home in the will.

Emma smiled softly, "We'll see, you nasty Dom!"

The End

by MadQuill