Emma Seduces a Lady at the Library

Story Info
Twin sisters use exhibitionism to seduce a lady in library.
7k words
4.45
9k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Seduces a Lady At Library (Eager Public Exhibitionism, Reluctant Exhibitionism, Lesbian, FF/F, D/s, Spanking, Fisting)

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

"Emma, rise and shine!" Ella's voice was annoyingly chipper as she tugged on my nipple rings. "We've got a big day ahead, sis! Today we're going to seduce Mrs. Purcell, the prim and proper librarian, at the book club meeting."

I groaned, batting her hand away, and reluctantly pried my eyes open. The morning sun was streaming through the curtains. I blinked, trying to process this latest scheme of Ella's. "You want to seduce the librarian? Seriously?"

Ella nodded, her blonde hair falling in waves around her face. "We'll dress up as characters from the book they're discussing at the club meeting. It's Fried Green Tomatoes, which is perfect for us. Then we'll just do what we do best - act innocent, helpful, and slowly peel away their inhibitions. Mrs. Purcell won't know what hit her. "

"Alright, you wicked seductress," I said with a grin, "let's make Mrs. Purcell's day at the library one she'll never forget."

Of course it turned out that the book club meeting was not until 7pm, so I could have slept in. It wasn't until after dinner that we headed to the Dr. Eugene Clark Library.

We had donned outfits inspired by Towanda from the book, carefully chosen for both style and comfort in the sweltering August heat. Crop tops that flaunted just the right amount of skin, paired with miniskirts that left little room for imagination. Dark eyeliner and a leather bracelet completed the look.

The library was a historic building with classic architecture and a brick exterior was adorned with ivy. We pushed open the library's heavy wooden door, and the cool air inside was a welcome relief from the oppressive heat outside. It was our first time there, and I had to admit that the Dr. Eugene Clark Library had a certain charm to it.

A woman with striking black hair and an outfit that screamed punk rock introduced herself.

"Hello there," she said. "You must be newcomers. I'm Brooke, the assistant librarian. Love your Towanda outfits -- very fitting for our book club tonight."

I replied, "Thanks, Brooke. We thought we'd channel a bit of that Towanda spirit."

Ella chimed in, her enthusiasm evident, "Yeah, we're excited to join the club. Where are they meeting tonight?"

"Well, ladies, you're in for a treat. The book club is in the back room tonight. They've really gone all out with the theme. It's decorated to match the setting of Fried Green Tomatoes, and there are some refreshments to go along with it."

We thanked Brooke for the directions and made our way toward the back room.

Checkered tablecloths draped over the tables, giving the room a touch of Southern charm. The refreshments on offer were a true nod to the book's theme. Plates of golden-fried green tomatoes sat next to bowls of tangy barbecue sauce. There were even mini pies, reminiscent of the delicious treats served at the Whistle Stop Cafe.

As we took our seats, it became clear that each of the ladies had gone all out to dress as characters from the book:

First, there was Mrs. Purcell, the librarian we had come to seduce, looking every bit the prim and proper lady in her modest Ninny Threadgoode attire. Her graying hair was pulled back into a neat bun. Her blouse that buttoned up to her neck and her skirt flowed down to her ankles, not a hint of scandalous leg showing.

Sitting to her left was Beatrice, a plump woman with a warm smile and a penchant for bright colors. She embodied the spirit of the character Sipsey, wearing a floral print dress.

Next was Loretta, a tall and regal woman who had clearly taken on the role of the refined Ninny Threadgoode. Her silver hair was impeccably coiffed, and she sported a stylish pantsuit.

Across from her was Mildred, a petite woman with a mischievous glint in her eye. She had embraced the wild side of Idgie Threadgoode, complete with a leather jacket and jeans.

Daisy, a lively redhead with a vivacious personality, was channeling the free-spirited spirit of Ruth Jamison. Her flowing bohemian dress and colorful accessories perfectly captured the essence of the character.

The remaining ladies included Grace, with her soft-spoken demeanor and demure attire; Isabella, who brought an air of mystery and grace to the room; Sarah, a bubbly and energetic soul who couldn't sit still; and last but not least, Olivia, who had elegant clothing and jewelry.

Mrs. Purcell greeted us stiffly. "Welcome, ladies. Please, make yourselves comfortable."

Ella flashed her charming smile at Mrs. Purcell. "Thank you so much for wanting us to be comfortable," she said innocently.

Without missing a beat, Ella reached under her crop top, her fingers deftly unhooking her bra. With a theatrical sigh of relief, she let it slide down her arms, her nipples and the gold nipple rings adorning them exposed for all to see.

"I have to say, this bra was killing me," Ella declared, her voice filled with mock sincerity. "I'm just so glad you want us to be comfortable here."

As if to drive the point home, Ella casually hung her discarded bra from one of the room's decorations, leaving it to dangle there like a trophy. Mrs. Purcell's eyes widened in shock, but politeness prevented her from saying anything.

Ella leaned forward with a mischievous grin. "Ladies, are you all wearing bras tonight?" she asked, her tone lighthearted.

Mildred, who had embodied Ruth's free-spirited attitude, chimed in first. "Not me," she declared proudly. "Ruth wouldn't be caught dead in one of those contraptions."

Ella continued. "And are your bras comfortable?"

"Honestly, mine feels like it's trying to suffocate me," I declared, making a show of undoing the clasp and pulling my bra off through my sleeve. I casually placed it on the refreshments table.

Mildred, encouraged by our brazenness, spoke up again. "You know what, girls? You're absolutely right. Mine's been bugging me all day."

Mildred boldly started shimmying that bra out from under her shirt. She slipped it out of her sleeve, and there it was, in all its lacy glory, Mildred's bra dangling from her hand. She held it up for everyone to see.

I decided to add a little fuel to the fire, leaning back casually in my chair with my hands behind my head. The movement caused my crop top to ride up, leaving my nipples and nipple rings clearly visible beneath the hem.

"Now I'm comfortable," I said, "I hope we didn't interrupt the group."

Mrs. Purcell's reaction was nothing short of priceless. Her eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed. She stammered for a moment before finally managing to form a coherent sentence. "Oh, um, not at all. We appreciate everyone dressing up like characters from the book."

Mrs. Purcell struggled to take charge, her voice regaining some of its usual composure. "Let's start by discussing the characters' clothes and what they reveal about them, shall we?"

As the discussion on the characters and their clothing continued, we all took turns sharing our insights and interpretations. I tried my best to be a good participant, though my mind kept wandering to the seductive game we were playing. When there was a brief lull in the conversation, I couldn't resist steering it toward more provocative territory.

"You know," I began, my tone casual, "I've always found it interesting how Ruth and Idgie's relationship in the book is portrayed. I mean, they were clearly more than just friends, right? They were lovers. Are there any other ladies in the room who share their preference for the ladies?"

The ladies exchanged glances, and one by one, they shook their heads, saying, "Nope, not me," or "Definitely not," with a chuckle or two thrown in for good measure.

But when it came to Mrs. Purcell, our prim and proper librarian. She hesitated, her face turning a shade of pink that'd put a sunset to shame, and then she stammered out a quick denial, "Oh, no, not me. I'm not... that way."

"Anyway," she continued, trying to regain some control. "Let's talk about Idgie and Buddy's relationship. It was such a unique bond, built on trust and daredevilry. They were more than just siblings; they were the best of friends."

She went on, "You see, Idgie and Buddy used to dare each other to do things, and that's how they grew closer. They pushed each other's limits and built their connection on trust and the thrill of taking risks. What do you ladies think about Idgie and Buddy's special bond?"

Ella leaned forward with a twinkle in her eye. "You know, ladies," she said, "I've got an idea. What if we used dares to build camaraderie between us, just like Idgie and Buddy did? It could also help us explore the theme of being bold that's so prevalent in the book."

The other ladies seemed intrigued by the proposal, and they began to discuss the idea amongst themselves. But Mrs. Purcell appeared hesitant, her prim and proper demeanor resurfacing. She voiced her reservations, "Well, I'm not sure if that's entirely appropriate for a book club."

Beatrice smiled warmly and said. "Come on, Mrs. Purcell, it could be a delightful change of pace for our meetings."

Daisy chimed in, her bubbly personality working its magic. "Yeah, it'll be a hoot, and we'll learn so much more about each other."

With the combined efforts of Beatrice and Daisy, Mrs. Purcell's resistance finally crumbled, and she gave in, her cheeks flushed with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"Alright, then," she conceded, "let's give it a try."

Beatrice, with her warm smile, gave a challenge to Mildred. "Alright, Mildred, I dare you to recite a limerick about the book's theme of friendship."

Mildred accepted with a grin. She recited a witty limerick that had us all laughing.

Then, it was Mildred's turn. She looked around the table and finally landed on me. "Emma, I dare you to stand up and do your best impersonation of Idgie Threadgoode."

I accepted the dare with a playful smirk and did my best to mimic Idgie's swagger, earning a few chuckles from the ladies.

I turned to Ella and said, "Alright, Ella, I dare you to flash your breasts to the group."

Ella raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Challenge accepted."

The room grew silent as Ella lifted her crop top, exposing her breasts and her gold nipple rings. The ladies gasped in surprise, their eyes wide as saucers.

Ella turned to Mrs. Purcell, who was clearly flustered by the audacious display, and said, "Mrs. Purcell, your turn. I dare you to go into the library and flash your breasts to someone."

Mrs. Purcell stammered, "I-I would be embarrassed to do such a thing."

Ella said. "Come on, Mrs. Purcell, there must be someone in the library that you'd like to flash your breasts to."

Mrs. Purcell hesitated, her mind racing. After a moment, she blushed even deeper and whispered, "Alright, I'll do it."

With that, Mrs. Purcell got up and headed into the library, leaving us all to wonder who she was going to flash. Ella, the ladies, and I couldn't resist sneaking to the door, peeking through to watch the scandalous scene unfold.

Through the slightly ajar door, we watched as Mrs. Purcell entered the main library, her footsteps echoing in the quiet space. At the front desk stood Brooke, the assistant librarian, engrossed in her work.

Mrs. Purcell approached Brooke, her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation. She cleared her throat nervously, and when Brooke finally looked up from her work, she was met with the sight of a prim and proper librarian standing before her.

With a deep breath, Mrs. Purcell mustered her courage and did something none of us would have expected from her. In a bold move, she lifted her blouse, exposing her breasts to Brooke, who stared in astonishment.

Ella and I exchanged wide-eyed glances, and the ladies behind us gasped in shock. Mrs. Purcell's act of audacity had taken us all by surprise, and the library seemed to hold its breath.

Brooke's reaction was equally unexpected. She blinked a few times, clearly taken aback, but then a sly smile spread across her face. She leaned in closer to Mrs. Purcell and whispered something that we couldn't quite hear.

Whatever she said, it caused Mrs. Purcell's cheeks to turn even redder. She quickly pulled her blouse back down and hurried back to the meeting room.

The ladies couldn't contain their inquiries, "what did Brooke say?"

Mrs. Purcell, however, remained tight-lipped. She brushed off their questions with a nervous smile. "Oh, it's really nothing, ladies. Just a silly little dare. Let's not dwell on it."

Mrs. Purcell quickly gave Loretta a mild dare, perhaps hoping to regain some control over the situation.

"Loretta," she began, her voice a bit shaky, "I dare you to tell us about a time you took a risk that paid off."

Loretta smirked and began sharing a risqué tale of a daring adventure from her past. The ladies were captivated by her story.

Then Loretta dared Grace to share a saucy secret. Grace giggled and said, "Well, ladies, last summer, at the county fair, I had a little rendezvous on the Ferris wheel. You know what I mean?"

Grace turned and dared Mrs. Purcell with a twinkle in her eye. "Mrs. Purcell, I dare you to go topless for the rest of the meeting."

The room fell silent as everyone turned their attention to the librarian, who stammered, "Oh, I couldn't possibly..."

But before she could finish her excuse, Grace interrupted with a sly smile. "Come on, Mrs. Purcell, it's all in good fun."

Mrs. Purcell hesitated, searching for another excuse, but her resolve was wavering. She glanced around at the expectant faces, and finally, with grace and poise, she took a deep breath and started unbuttoning her blouse, her hands trembling ever so slightly. Each button seemed like it was taking a lifetime to come undone. The room got quiet as she opened her blouse, revealing a black lace bra. She gracefully removed her top, folded it neatly, and set it aside.

Then Mrs. Purcell reached behind and undid her bra. As the straps slipped off her shoulders, it revealed her breasts, small and pale with remarkably long, pink nipples. She carefully placed her bra on top of her folded blouse and she sat there, exposed yet dignified in her own way.

Mrs. Purcell looked squarely at me. "Emma," she said, "I dare you to show Brooke your breasts and ask her to show you hers."

The room fell silent, and all eyes turned to me. With a smile, I rose from my seat, making my way into the library, where Brooke was still engrossed in her work.

I cleared my throat to get her attention, and when she looked up, I held up my shirt, revealing my breasts and nipple rings.

Brooke's eyes widened in appreciation. "Nice nipple rings," she said.

I asked, "So, Brooke, how about you show me yours?"

Brooke looked over at the ladies peeking from the meeting room and replied, "Tell Mrs. Purcell that if she wants to see my tits, she'll have to ask me herself."

With that tantalizing response, I returned to the book club and recited Brooke's words verbatim. As I recited Brooke's words to Mrs. Purcell she blushed furiously, realizing that her dare had taken an unexpected turn.

Mrs. Purcell stammered, "I-I think that's enough dares for one evening. Does anyone have another topic they'd like to discuss?"

The room was filled with a brief silence before Ella jumped in.

"You know," Ella began with a wicked grin, "I was rather inspired by that part in the book about looking at your own vagina in a mirror. Has anyone here ever done that?"

Daisy chuckled and said, "Oh, absolutely! It's quite an eye-opener, I must say."

Sarah chimed in. "Yes, it's an interesting experience. I think every woman should give it a try at least once."

Ella agreed. "You're right Sarah. Let's all give it a try. I'll start."

Ella lifted her skirt, slid off her panties, and spread her legs - revealing her labia. She held a hand mirror to get a clear view. The room was hushed with anticipation as she examined herself. After a moment, she looked up and began to describe what she saw.

"Well," she said, "it's like a beautiful flower, delicate and unique. The colors are different shades of pink and brown, and there's a little bump at the top that's quite sensitive."

The ladies listened intently, some nodding in agreement, while others blushed and giggled at the frankness of the discussion. As Ella's suggestion took hold, the ladies, one by one, followed suit.

Mrs. Purcell, however, remained the sole holdout, keeping her panties on. She attempted to regain control of the meeting, but her hesitation and the overwhelming audacity of the situation left her floundering.

"Alright, ladies, let's refocus our discussion," Mrs. Purcell stammered, her voice trembling. "I believe we've had enough of these... distractions."

Loretta spread her legs wide, exposing herself to the group. She then turned her attention to Mrs. Purcell. "Come on, Mrs. Purcell, don't be shy. Join us in sharing our secrets."

Mrs. Purcell's cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, but she didn't resist. With trembling hands, she lifted her skirt to reveal her fancy black lace panties..

Grace said, "Oh, Mrs. Purcell, those panties are quite sexy. I wonder who you were hoping would see them tonight?"

Olivia, always perceptive, spoke up with a sly grin. "You know, I couldn't help but think, Mrs. Purcell, that those sexy panties you're wearing might be meant for someone special. Maybe someone like Brooke?"

Mrs. Purcell stammered, clearly caught off guard. "N-No, I don't... I don't have a crush on Brooke. That's preposterous."

But the truth was evident in the deepening blush on her cheeks. After a moment, she finally admitted in a soft voice, "Alright, maybe I do have a bit of a crush on Brooke."

Ella chimed in. "Well, Mrs. Purcell, that means you might be a lesbian."

Mrs. Purcell's admission hung in the air, and she couldn't hold back her tears any longer. She cried, her voice trembling, "I... I think you might be right. But I've never been with a woman before, and I don't even know how to please a woman. Please, you have to teach me how to be a lesbian, how to please Brooke. I don't know what to do, and I can't bear the thought of losing her."

Daisy moved closer to Mrs. Purcell and wrapped an arm around her, offering reassurance. "Don't worry, Mrs. Purcell," she said softly, "we'll help you become a sexy, confident lesbian. You're not alone in this."

Daisy turned to the other ladies. "You will help me teach Mrs. Purcell how to please a woman, right?"

The room buzzed with agreement, the ladies eager to support Mrs. Purcell on this daring journey.

Having a lot of experience with pleasing women, I thought it best to start with something simple.

"Mrs. Purcell," I said, my tone gentle, "let's begin with the basics. You need to learn how to kiss."

With a hint of shyness, Mrs. Purcell nodded, her eyes filled with both uncertainty and longing. She leaned in, and I held my breath as she gave me a quick, timid kiss, our lips brushing softly against each other.

I encouraged Mrs. Purcell with a smile, "Now, Mrs. Purcell, kiss me again, but this time with your mouth open."

Mrs. Purcell, still shy but eager to learn, leaned in once more. Her lips met mine, and this time, she tentatively opened her mouth. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, initiating a passionate French kiss.

To my surprise, Mrs. Purcell responded with hunger and enthusiasm. She kissed me back passionately, her tongue dancing with mine in a sensual embrace.

When we finally parted, the room erupted in applause. The ladies clapped for Mrs. Purcell, their encouragement and support evident. Mrs. Purcell, her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and desire, couldn't help but blush at both the applause and the passionate kiss she had just shared.