Emma Seduces a Lady at the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet winced but answered obediently, "It's your ass, Mistress."

Brooke didn't stop there; she spanked Pet's pussy with three firm smacks. She repeated her question, "Whose pussy is this, Pet?"

Moaning and on the edge of arousal, Pet replied, "It's your pussy, Mistress."

Brooke sat down at a table near the library entrance and lifted her black leather skirt, exposing her pussy.

"Get under here, Pet," Brooke commanded. "From now on, Pet, you'll go naked in this library and kneel under the table to please me. You'll lick my pussy and suck my clitoris whenever I desire it." She added with a smirk, "And I may decide to share you with other library patrons, lending you out to satisfy their desires as well."

Pet eagerly crawled on her hands and knees under the table. With unwavering obedience, Pet began to suck on Brooke's sensitive clitoris, while Brooke pulled on her hair, clearly enjoying her newfound control over Pet.

Ella turned to Emma and the other ladies, her eyes filled with astonishment. "You know," she said, "I had planned on daring Mrs. Purcell to go skinny dipping, you know, like they did in Fried Green Tomatoes, but I never imagined she'd be this...kinky."

The ladies exchanged whispers, giggles, and raised eyebrows, clearly intrigued.

Grace said, "Skinny dipping does sound tempting."

Isabella said, "As much as we've enjoyed our fun with Pet, it's probably time to let her focus on her duties to Brooke."

A chorus of agreement followed. The ladies declared, "We want to go skinny dipping!"

Ella beamed with excitement. "That's the spirit, ladies! Just like the Whistle Stop Cafe crew. There's a spot for skinny dipping in Town Branch stream, not far from Santos Arredondo Park."

With a final glance at Pet under the table, the group of ladies left the library, heading into the night, their laughter and excitement filling the air as they looked forward to their adventure in the woods and the thrill of skinny dipping.