All Comments on 'Emma Snorkels Naked'

by jamesinspain

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good cuckold story

I like this one. I am a cuckold story fan and this one worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done!

A "shining streak of come running down her thigh": great writing. Keep 'em coming.

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
Great first effort

This was a great first story. It was a bit short for my taste .... however it left me wanting more, and I hope there is much more to come. I'd love to know in detail how you and Emma felt after the exhilarating experience of her exploring her new found freedom and power. There are so many possible paths which way do you go? That being said you are about to be find out that there is a faction here on Lit that is not very tolerant of men who enjoy watching their sexy wives enjoy themselves. You would think they would in a category like Loving Wives, but no. They will berate you and attack you as a cuckold, like that's necessarily a bad thing. They will attack Emma calling her whore and a slut. They will attack your marriage and your relationship in their convoluted quest for good clean erotica that fits their myopic view and spectrum of acceptable sexual behavior. Please ignore them most of the readers here will relate to and enjoy your work. So please keep up the good work.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 14 years ago
Well Done

Nice story telling, good characterizations, good internal dialogue. James gets it. Now all we need is a sequel...

Orcaman47Orcaman47about 14 years ago
Cuckhold stories losing popularity

I thought the story was well written and fun. Unfortunately, it seems that the cuckholding theme is drawing more vocal criticism and more outspoken contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

While I don't seek out cuckold stories, yours is very well written and I did enjoy it. You have a gift for writing and I hope you continue, wether with erotica or other types of writing...

lovetolick7lovetolick7about 14 years ago
Great Story

Well done,hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good

Nothing wrong at all with cuckold stories. Opinions are like assholes, everyone is one.

I like this one because it is more believeable than most, and doesn't go to the extreme length of making a sissy wimp out of the husband, or make the wife a lying and deceitful bitch, but rather is simply a case of man saying to wife, "how about we both have a little fun with this situation" and thus, they did.

Different strokes for different folks, people. Rediculous to bitch and moan about the tastes of others. Why not simply agree to disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great first effort

I have written a private comment to the author to commend him on his first up effort. I am not sure why people are so rude about these sort of stories. As far as I am aware it is not compulsory to read them. It seems like there is an infestation of a certain type of person out there who can't wait for the next story to write rude comments. Perhaps Literotica could get around this by setting up a Cuckold section, in addition to Loving Wives. I don't know. I don't have any problem with the way things are, but I am certainly sick of all the sickos.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 14 years ago
I liked this story because of its exhibitionist theme.

I liked the part where the wife reaches for her clothes to get dressed. She feels naked and exposed in front of the stranger. The husband talks her into leaving her clothes off. Both the wife and husband are obviously very excited about the situation. I guess if I had written the story, I would have had the stranger take off his swim trunks and sunbathe nude with the couple. That would have given the woman more of an opportunity to tease both men. So far as the husband being a cuckold is concerned, lighten up! It’s just a fantasy after all. The story is very well written. For example, look at the way the author describes the cave with the “tomato-red anemones” and the fish darting around. I felt as though I were snorkeling along side of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Write Another One

Very good story. Well written and realistic. Write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
But you still read the story

Complain about the story. But you keeping reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Then he thought about it

His wife had unprotected sex with a stranger. She probably had several std's already. He went back to the room, packed and left her there. The divorce papers were ready for her when she returned home. He never spoke to her again.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Obviously

You obviously delete comments, as.all that are left here.are complaining about people picking on your little cuckold story. No one comments on your silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If she were smart

She never went home... too embarassing for her kids and family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous