Emma Still Wets Her Bed Ch. 02 (2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without removing my underwear, "Am I exiled, to leave immediately?"

I climbed into bed and on top of her.

- Do you know how adorable you are? I don't know what to do with all the feelings I have for you, even now...when you're a superhero covered in my soiled undies. Hero by the way...more like a villain the way you stink up the place. Pew, I must open the window.

Angela grabbed my arm and looked at me, "Don't get up..."

Then she let go, allowing me to open the window.

The letting go obviously had alternative motive, so as soon as it was opened, she tugged my shorts, "Can you please undress and please get back on top of me, ándale."

When she said the last part, I heard her voice started to crack...

I climbed on top again, reveling the feeling of her skin, then focused on the sniveling panties, "Are you sad Angela?"

- You didn't answer me...no answer equals bad news.

- I didn't answer because I had to tell you how adorable you are. And even if mom kicked you out and you had to leave......you wouldn't be leaving alone. I'd come with you, of course. I'm your girlfriend remember?

Not to worry though, we're safe for now. And I'm sure she'll come around when it comes to you.

- Now stinky-pants...much happening here and I am thinking about an afternoon nap, is it okay if I nest on top of you and tuck in between your breasts?

My undies nodded, and I fell asleep right away.

Angela woke up feeling a small stream of pee trickle down her thigh. As the flow on her leg intensified, she pushed herself hard against Emma. Her body was on fire and she slid under Emma, fingering herself with one hand while pushing against Emma's lower part of the stomach with the other...forcing out more pee. And she succeeded. She released a flood, which also woke Emma up. When Angela saw the open eyes, she wiggled up and pressed her lips on Emma, "Ooh, my sweeeeteest and best Eeemmmaa in the world, I'm cooooming."

Angela climaxed in a volcano-like eruption and kissed Emma's lips and all over her face...then she hugged her way to hard and buried her head in Emma's shoulder.

Emma let her wind down a bit, then kind of sleepy said, "I see you weren't kidding when you said you'd come if I peed on you when we were sleeping together. Night or day didn't seem to matter."

Angela snorted in her shoulder, "I'm sorry for taking advantage of your misfortune, using your nightmare to elevate my orgasms. I can't help it...it just feels like we're so close when it happens. I know you do this with or without me, but I kind of want to think that your body knows I'm here...and when you totally relaxed, just let yourself go, on me...it feels like we're merged into one. Tighter than humanly possible, and the immense love I have for you, multiplies by infinity then......and so does my climax. I love every square inch of you, and if you or your body discharge anything on me, I will come, hard...that's how weird I am."

Emma now fully awake, separated them and looked in Angela's eyes, "Let's keep my body fluids on you to pee then, shall we?"

With her lips locked to me in a soft kiss, Angela said, "For now my love, for now."

I got up from the bed, moving my unwillingly blanket and made it stand next to me on the floor as I gathered the sheets. Dressed us both in extra-long t-shirts, then showed Angela the multi-layer protective sheet underneath the regular sheet, saving the mattress...got that one as well and told her we should go.

When passing the bathroom I got a towel, stopped at the stairs, then nudged my load of sheets so Angela got hold of it...quick wiped our legs and stack the towel in Angela's arms. She immediately pressed it to her face and inhaled deeply. After doing that twice she lowered the smelling sensation and said, "You know, if you want to some time, I wouldn't mind licking your mother again. She's not you, not even close...but I liked her taste, and I loved doing her together with you."

I took Angela's hands and said, "I can guarantee you that she would like that...she would like that sooooo much."

Angela looked at me with eyes bursting with love...and tears.

I kissed her briefly, "Wow, aren't you the strangest of all strange ducks Angela. But you're the perfect duck for me, and the duck I love. I will never ever let you go my perfect duck."

- Now quacky...let me show you the first of a billion washes we will be doing together.

12