Sick Sisters: Pee Spa

Story Info
Two kinky sisters have a spa all to themselves.
8.4k words
4.64
32k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. The story is concluded.

This story involves incest between sisters and a strong piss fetish. There is some very immature dialogue. You might want to skip the story if any of that sounds annoying.

-------------------

The hotel room was quiet to the point where the rustling of the duvet seemed deafening. Anna tossed and turned and eventually threw it off. Her sister, Mia, who had already kicked hers away, was still trying to sleep on the other side of the double bed.

"Stop moving!" Mia groaned.

They had both spent the night topless in very skimpy panties.

"We've been asleep all morning," Anna groaned back. "I can't just lie here anymore."

They weren't twins, but you'd be excused for thinking they were. They both had straight, blond, shoulder-length hair and were endowed with very similar large, firm breasts and perky asses on their tight bodies. There was one year between them, and Anna was the big sister at 23.

"Noooo," Mia continued to whine. "No talking! I'm hungover. I'm too horny to think. I can't take it. I just want to get away."

Yesterday evening the sisters had been to a small town wedding.

"Yeah right, we're fucky!" Anna remembered out loud. "We were supposed to fuck someone last night and make it better!"

Now they were staying outside town at some sort of nature resort that doubled as a hotel. A wedding was big business for such a small place.

"Yeah, well that wouldn't have helped," Mia complained. "I'm too sick and horny when I'm hungover."

The sisters had shared a naughty streak while growing up, but they had been raised with authority, keeping them well-behaved and even shy around each other. Then, Anna had moved for college with Mia following the year after, although they had never really reconnected.

Meeting up now, going to this party, Anna had sensed a new closeness. Over three days -- planning, traveling, and partying -- they had shared memories and secrets. The latter had seemed to excite them both quite a lot. Anna had never known just how wicked her little sister could really be. In just a few days, they had gone from detached sisters to intimate best friends.

"Hungover horny?" Anna smirked as if confirming a suspicion. "I guess it runs in the family. I can never control myself either."

If you looked close, you'd see both pairs of panties being soaked through the hems of the crotches, glistening from purely physical responses to the hangovers.

Anna was actually more aroused than usual, and she wondered if it was from lying so close to a smooth, perfectly curved, almost naked body. You weren't supposed to feel sexy things about a sibling, but it was impossible to deny that those bare tits and that barely clothed ass were fascinating. What if Mia felt the same way? Anna's nipples were hard as pebbles, aching for touch, and the idea of Mia wanting the same kind of touch made her big sister unreasonably excited. She had to knock these thoughts out of her head before she said or did something stupid.

"Is it only when you're hungover?" Mia asked with a naughty interest. "Because to me, I kind of have to... distract myself, all the time. You know. And when I'm hungover, all I think of is sickness."

"Yeeahhh, sicky feels!" Anna agreed. "Days like this, I just wanna do and say the sickest fuck-stuff I can come up with."

It wasn't really a secret between them that Anna was obsessed with wicked words and perverted playing, and now she had an idea that Mia might be the same. Over the last days, they had already spent whole conversations in baby-talk, and you could tell they both got off a little bit on it. But right now they appeared to have hit a limit. There was a whole day in a bus ahead of them, and it wouldn't be fun spending it crazy from arousal and frustration. They sat in silence and wondered how to handle their aching heads.

Finally, Anna had an idea that gave her some hope. It was a long shot, and it was desperate, but she really couldn't see that she had anything to lose.

"Maybe we don't have to sit in a bus all silly and sick," she ventured, sitting up now. "What if we ask to stay?"

"But they're closing," Mia protested. "Season is over, remember? They only stayed open because of the wedding."

"Get dressed! We're going down to ask!"

And the two of them walked down through an almost empty establishment. It turned out they had missed breakfast, and they had missed everyone leaving, and they were well on their way to miss lunch by now.

The only member of staff was one woman, who came out from a room behind the counter to talk to them.

She was about 50 years old. She was heavy in the kind of way that made you imagine perfect massages. Unfortunately, they wouldn't be getting any massages today, because the spa was indeed closing for the season, and the stocky woman with fat thighs and enormous breasts would do the work, which was mostly cleaning, she explained. She offered them sandwiches left over from breakfast while she considered their request to stay another night.

"I'll stay here until tomorrow, cleaning out the rooms," she pondered. "I guess you could use the spa and I can clean your room last."

This was pretty much all the sisters could have wished for. A horrible day of hungover travel was turning into an afternoon with a spa all to themselves.

"So how does it work out there?" Mia asked. "Do we get some kind of bathing suit?"

"Well, you can, for the pool," the woman replied. "But now you don't really have to. I'm washing all the rentals up for storage. You'd be doing me a favor if you went without."

"What, we can go naked?" Mia asked in shock.

"In the sauna you'll go naked either way," the woman replied. "Today, it's fine for the pools too. The only one you might see in there is me, cleaning. You decide!"

Anna felt no need to question things, and Mia seemed to just appreciate their good fortune as well. Their hostess appeared to wear nothing but a very comfortable and white robe, and now she left them with robes of their own and pointed them in through a door, leading them right into the jacuzzis. She explained that they didn't have to shower unless they wanted, because no one else would be using the pools before they were sanitized for winter.

"Just take anything you want from the fridge!" she called out after them as they walked in to the warm pool hall. "I'll put it on your tab."

And then the siblings found themselves alone in a big hall with two heated tubs and a big pool with a number of strange fountain-like contraptions. Although now, the whole room was quiet, because everything was activated by buttons or sensors. The hall had enormous windows out to a sunny lake just outside. The effect was startling, making you feel that you were out in public. The idea of taking your clothes off in this environment felt perverse.

They changed while trying to be discreet on instinct, giggling to each other a bit about how weird it was to get nude for the whole world to see. Once in robes, they spent a few minutes walking around, inspecting the gigantic wooden deck and sunchairs outside. Beyond the lake there were trees. No one was around for miles.

"Look at me!" Anna whispered, and when Mia turned around she saw her sister's robe pulled aside to reveal a naked, stiff-nippled tit to the chirping tits of the forest.

They both grinned. They were building courage.

"It's wicked," Mia responded. "It feels hot to have nothing on under this."

In response, Anna pulled the belt of her robe open and showed both her breasts and her pubic hair for the surroundings. She gasped from the breeze on her naked skin. It was very liberating and intense to be so exposed and so completely safe at the same time. She could feel wetness between her slippery labia, and knowing Mia could just look right at it made everything twice as arousing.

Then, they turned back inside, going for the pools, and by the time they dropped their robes on chairs their last modesty had disappeared.

"Stare much?" Mia blurted out when she noticed sister-eyes glued to her well-trimmed crotch.

"You're so horny you're dripping," Anna taunted back without managing to hide her excitement.

It was really almost impossible not to stare at the glistening strand of lubrication dangling down from Mia's meaty cunt lips. Anna didn't have to worry about being too horny today, since her little sister seemed to be in an even worse state. To be fair, you could clearly see Anna's cunt glistening in this bright daylight too. The biggest difference was hair everywhere, soaking and smeary all around the fuck slit.

"Yeah, I'm reeaally bad right now," Mia groaned back. "I just wish I was by myself so I could do something about it, all fucking day!"

"I'm the same," Anna admitted. "Maybe a bath can distract us. Maybe we can go to the room in turns to... relieve it. Or a drink could fix it. At least, I want a drink now, but alcohol only makes me more cunty."

She walked up to the nearest bubble bath, which started on its own.

"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do," Mia answered cryptically.

Anna experienced the heavenly sensation of lowering her naked body into the warm, tickling bubbles, while Mia came walking over from the fridge with a small bottle of sparkling wine and two plastic cups. She popped the cork and poured, spilling on the floor, before she lowered her smooth ass into the water as well.

"Oohhh, yeaahh, it's amazing," she verified.

Anna invited her sister to sit down side by side and enjoy the view, and Mia accepted the offer by scooting as close as she could, pressing their bodies together. The feeling of naked flesh caught Anna by surprise. It felt luxurious to be here, and it felt shameless to be naked with your sister. Mia handed over the cup.

"To get you more horny!" she giggled as she toasted and drank.

She was obviously teasing, but Anna was becoming too desperate to think straight. All she could do was to play along and hope that they were actually on the same page. She resorted to filthy words and baby talk to get some kind of release.

"Mmmhhh, fuck yeaahh," she panted as she sipped the drink. "I love it! I'm in a spa. I'm naked and sick, and soon my hangover will be gone. Now, the only thing missing is a good, hard cummy."

"Well, why don't you have one?" Mia responded in her most seductive baby-sister voice. "No one's watching. I won't tell. We don't have to go up to our room. Give your sick cunt a good fingering, here in the water!"

Anna spent a moment in quiet, thinking.

"We couldn't," she finally determined with a hint of nervousness. "We're sisters. It's too weird doing it right next to you. It would be like incest."

Hesitation caused them to be quiet, considering their options. This place certainly provided satisfaction enough to get through the day better than on a bus. It would probably be best if they suppressed any disgraceful and shocking masturbatory urges, so they tried their best for almost a minute. But the bubbles of the water and the wine soothed them, and gradually the desire for satisfaction seemed to outweigh the risk of getting caught.

"You know," Mia started whispering again. "When I'm this horny, it's not enough to come. I have to be disgusting to get what I need. I have to say the sickest things before I get the right feel in my cunny."

Anna knew all about that kind of horniness, when you needed to feel bent and depraved to satisfy the greed in your cunt and tits. She wanted sick things too, and she wanted them now more than ever.

"Incest..." she whispered back with a dreaming look. "That word is so sick, Sis. Incessst. It really turns me on! We wouldn't care what anyone else thought. We would only care about feeling good for ourselves."

"We can't do it," Mia whispered back. "We can't have a sick secret like that. What about family holidays? But still, this is a spa. We could at least focus a little bit on... comfort."

"Yeaahhh," Anna sighed in relief over an acceptable compromise. "It's a weird day. We can have a little secret, can't we? Besides, masturbation isn't really incest. It would just be sick enough to feel good."

They sat in silence for a few moment, thinking about it. Anna decided to take the first step almost automatically. She started to separate her legs, feeling a wicked rush as she slid her hand down in preparation. Mia responded by moving fingers towards her nipples, which waited stiff and horny for touch just under the surface of the wonderful water. Both of them were acutely aware of their fingertips. Both of them felt tickling in their stomach.

"It's so nasty," Anna admitted. "I'm naked with my sister in a hot luxury bath, drinking, and it makes me horny. You're right, though. It would be really wrong of us if we just fingered our cunts right here."

"But it would just take a minute," Mia whispered, sounding very naughty. "Just the two of us and a little incesst masturbation. Mmmhhh, and it would feel real good here in the water."

They were both playing with their nipples now, caressing their stomachs and thighs, building courage to slip their hands where they wanted to go. Second by second, they were circling closer. No one would ever know. They could do it -- just a little -- right?

They turned their heads to face each other, blushing, keeping their good hands under water between their legs.

"Just a few seconds," Anna panted. "Aahhh, you're so pretty. You're perfect."

"Oohhh fuuuck, I need this," Mia responded, reaching deeper between her legs, staring with glossy eyes at her sibling. "You're doing it too, aren't you? You're a sick fuck like me!"

They started bucking up their crotches against circling fingertips under the water.

"Uuuhhh, it's so good," Anna grunted back. "I won't be able to stop. It's too fucking good in my cunny! Uuhhh, ooohhh, uunhhh, I can't believe we're doing it together!"

They put their heads back, resting, while they used their free hands for breasts and nipples. The fingers in their cunts were moving faster and faster. Anna shifted her body, and then she lifted her leg over her sister's. She wanted to spread her legs wider while she touched her crotch. Mia understood and spread first, allowing Anna to do the same on top.

Their legs entwined, exposing the pleasure pulsing cunts to anyone who might be watching from out of the water. They fucked themselves furiously while their thighs rubbed together. Their heads were still on the soft edge of the tub, looking straight into each others' blushing, gasping faces.

"You're so fucking hot!" Anna panted, feeling the incestuous climax build. "I think it's gonna happen soon. Uunhhh, we're so fuck-sick!"

"Yeess," Mia panted back. "I'm really doing it! Aahhh, come for me! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna come in the water! Aaahhh! Fuuck! Ohh Sis! Ooohhh Sis! I'm coming for you, now! Aaanhh! Fuuuck!!"

The sight of Mia crying in ecstasy send Anna over the edge as well, and then they were both moaning, clinging together, bucking in a sister-to-sister orgasm in the warm water.

Their joint masturbation had been quick, and their orgasms were just light releases to ease the pressure. They closed their eyes for a few moments, resting just inches apart.

"I really feel like kissing you now," Anna said to her sister.

"Yeah, but that would be real incest," Mia explained. "We're not doing that, are we? No matter how sexy you are."

Anna employed all her self-control and opted for refilling their cups instead.

* * *

The hostess was in her little side room, watching the monitor to the pool room. This chair was very comfortable.

She slipped a hand onto her naked, massive tit under the robe and started tweaking a very long and very hard nipple between her fingers. She spread her fat thighs, baring her hairy cunt with wetness that trickled down and pooled on the robe under her ass. The cloth under the massive asscheeks was already stained and saturated with old cunt juices from countless, daily masturbation sessions. Her other hand moved over the folds of fat on her stomach and in between the legs. Today was cleaning day. She loved cleaning day. Last time, she had edged herself to 5 glorious orgasms on cleaning day. Today, she was aiming to double it, and the cameras on her guests in the pool room were going to help.

* * *

The sisters spent a long time talking, taking turns resting heads on each others' shoulders. They both let their fingers wander over the other's body, but they were hesitant, avoiding any place too intimate, trying to test the waters for how far they dared to go. It wasn't until their fingers started prune that they remembered about the rest of the facilities, and they got up and walked around naked, looking for the steam room.

The sauna turned out to be very hot, and soon rivulets of sweat and steam were trickling all over their bodies. Anna was mesmerized by how it felt to touch Mia's body through a layer of slipperiness. They were obviously getting eager for something more by now, but at the same time they held back, making sure they didn't push to hard.

"Are we gonna be ok, you think?" Mia finally asked. "With what we did, I mean."

"Yeah, don't you?" Anna responded, assuring they were on the same page, and then she continued. "It gave me such a hard come, Sis. I loved it."

They simply sat and baked in the heat through a long pause. Eventually, Mia tried to say something, and it took her several attempts before she managed to force it out.

"So," she started. "So, I was thinking. It's usually not enough, doing it once, for me. And I thought, would it be ok if we did again?"

Anna laughed, and then she hugged the sweaty body of her baby sister to put her mind to rest. They both knew in that moment that they would soon masturbate again. There really was nothing to worry about, but they kept treading carefully. It was sexy to see a little nervousness.

Sitting back, Anna spread her legs, enjoying this opportunity to show off, pretending it was nothing, and Mia couldn't help but stare at the very exposed cunt right in front of her. The lips around the slit were big and very lubricated, but the most notable part was the hair, growing in a thick mat all over the crotch.

"You really have a massive bush," Mia noted. "You don't want anyone to eat you out at all, ever?"

"Well, that's not it," Anna admitted. "I'm just evil, sometimes. It turns me on a bit to see someone work hard. It makes the orgasm in their face better for me, when I see they have to fight to give it to me."

"That's actually hot," Mia agreed. "I think you made me want another cummy."

She had obviously wanted more release for a while now, and she had just latched onto this opportunity to give in. They had both begun stroking their breasts absent-mindedly to work themselves up.

Suddenly, the hostess walked by outside the sauna, cleaning. The interruption pulled them out of their horny spells. The heat was getting to them, and they decided to walk out into the showers to cool off, since touching felt risky with the old woman around.

"Hey, we spilled some wine back there," Anna volunteered once the door was open.

"Doesn't matter," the woman assured. "I'll be going through later today to hose all the floors off. You can spill whatever you want on them, as long as the hose can get it."

In the showers, they noticed her stares at their naked bodies both once and twice. Still, they were becoming weirdly relaxed with this all-too-open woman.

"You're very pretty, you know," she observed when they turned off the water. "Either way, I've cleaned up everything but the pools and this shower room and steam room. I'd be really happy if you just stayed here."

"Sure, we don't really plan to go anywhere for a while.", Mia promised.

"Well, it also means you shouldn't use the bathrooms back there."