Emma - The Early Days

Story Info
A big night out lights a fire with girlfriends best friend.
2.8k words
4.56
19.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over a decade since Emma and I had been together - footloose and fancy free as twenty-somethings, her journeys from interstate seemed to end up in the most wild sexual encounters. But it didn't start out that way... In what might become a series, here's how it all began.

+++++

Annabel lived in Portland where she'd grown up and me, San Francisco - having moved from Denver to the big smoke to further my career. We first met when Annabel along with her girlfriends Emma and Claire were on a 'girls weekend' in SF - Claire was a bit 'plain Jane', Emma had sandy blonde hair, tall, great tits but the truth is, in the early hours of a Saturday morning in a nightclub, it was Annabel I fancied - cute as a button, brunette, average height and perfect perky tits. We talked, danced, a little bit of a smooch and by the end of that night, we exchanged numbers and thought not much of it beyond being polite, especially given Annabel was from out of town.

Over the next few months we exchanged texts and calls, I gave it a good go with Annabel, there was a spark, I guess you could say we even dated long distance - I'd fly her down to SF or head up to Portland - but it was moving slower than I would like - plenty of fun, kissing and touching but no sex, she was pretty conservative and I had to find plenty on the side in SF to meet my needs. Nonetheless, Annabel was a trooper, she would always organise the girls at her end, I'd often bring a guy friend - and we'd all end up out clubbing through the night regardless of what city - San Francisco or Portland.

This particular weekend, My buddy Will and I made the trip to Portland for a couple of big nights out to close out what had been a great summer. We got ourselves a big hotel suite knowing Annabel would stay and hopefully Will would get lucky with one of her friends. It was this weekend where things changed up a gear or two.

Five us - Will, Annabel, Emma and Claire - had a great dinner and then headed out to a new club in town. Will and I had jeans and had picked a few new shirts out for the trip. We're both 6'3", I've got brown hair and blue eyes. The girls looked great, Annabel had fitted black pants and a tight white top, Emma a denim skirt and white singlet top and Claire blue jeans and a neat little t-shirt. Will and I got the party started, making sure we all had plenty to drink - not that the girls needed any help! They had rounds of shooters and cocktails, we gave it a good shake and danced around like we owned the place.

Annabel and I had danced pretty close, but she was definitely the shy type, no kissing or anything too risque in club. By about 2am, Will and I were still going strong. Annabel decided to call it a night and went back to our hotel, only a block or two from the club. Claire and Emma stayed on, but as the club wound down about 3am, Claire headed home and it was Emma - the last one standing of the girls, the three of us continued to dance - pretty close, there was plenty of touching, but nothing more than innocent fun - or at least that's what I thought.

We made our way back to the hotel where Annabel would be fast asleep. Emma joined us for the short walk across - for some reason, we thought in our drunken state it would be a bit of fun to go and wake Annabel. As we made our way towards the hotel, I did my best to line Emma up with my buddy Will - but she kept close to me, an arm around me which I took as more friendly than anything else.

Back at the hotel, we succeeded in waking up Annabel, causing a ruckus, annoying anyone in neighbouring rooms no doubt. We made our way through the mini bar spirits and wine and it was nearly 4am. I again tried to convince Emma to stay over with us and my buddy, but she decided she'd head home. With Will and Annabel in their own beds and Annabel half asleep, I decided I'd walk Emma down to the lobby to grab a cab. I was wide awake, and the slim chance of a kiss didn't seem out of the question.

Not more than 30 seconds after the suite door closed behind us and and just around the corner from our room, Emma stopped, looked over her shoulder briefly and then leant in and kissed me - not just a kiss, her was tongue was dancing and her hands feverishly grabbed at my denim covered butt. I won't say the idea of a kiss hadn't crossed my mind, but this intensity was totally unexpected. I guided her back to the wall near the elevator, the kissing was such a turn on - her tongue probed and I lifted my lips to her ear to whisper "you're so naughty, your best friend is in bed waiting for me"...not a word was spoken, Emma responded with intent and purpose, she kissed me again deeply, then ran her left hand inside the back of my jeans over my boxers, pulling me in closer with her right hand on my back.

I didn't need any further encouragement, Emma was a flirt and a hotty, I'd brushed against her body in the club and we all had been pretty close, it was now not as innocent as it's thought... I was a willing participant from the moment our lips connected. I gripped her arse and squeezed her tightly, her rock hard C cups pressing into my chest...it wasn't long before my hand found the back of her right thigh, I slid my hand up her legs under her denim skirt, my fingers pressing into the silk crotch of her panties. I could feel the pure heat of her pussy. Emma's hand found the front of my jeans, sliding down and unbuttoning my jeans, her hand slid in and gripped my now steel hard cock, squeezing the tip and pulling me.

Only the hour of the morning offered us any privacy, literally anyone could open a door or step out of an elevator and witness the lust unfolding before their eyes but Emma's kiss was magnetic, and I was not stopping. As I worked Emma's denim skirt up, i slid her panties over - her pussy was on fire and slick with wetness. From behind, my index finger probed into her tight slit, pressing deeper into her tightness. Emma's whole body responded, her hand rhythmically pumping my cock, which she had eased free of any constraint with my boxers and jeans sitting mid thigh.

Emma broke our kiss only to gasp and breath her pleasure "ughhh fuck", she exhaled as my fingers found her g-spot, her panties were stretched over, her slick pussy gifting me wetness I needed to taste, all steps from the room where my girlfriend was sleeping. I seized the break in our kiss - taking my fingers from Emma's tightness up to my mouth to taste her -our blue eyes met, then she watched in awe as I kissed my fingers, licking her perfect wetness off each finger inches from her lips. "oh my god....Dave" gasped Emma. I then crouched down - one hand folding her skirt up, the other holding her panties over, seeing Emma's pussy for the first time, up so close is something I will never forget.

I pressed my tongue directly to her clit, her panties were pink silk, I continued to hold them to the side. Her pussy lips were so swollen and thick, my tongue teased her clit like I was circling a little sweet berry, "Fuck Dave, ughhhh" she gasped as my tongue circled and sucked get erect clit. I probed inside tasting her directly as my hands gripped her arse pulling her closer to me. Emma arched her back to the wall and guided my head where exactly where I wanted to be. Alternating between her clit and opening, I did my best the pleasure her.

Emma was totally bare, not a hair in sight and even in the dimly lit corridor I could see the sheen of wetness reflecting off her waxed mons. My tongue slipping over all of her pussy, from ass to clit. Emma sighed and gasped as I loosened the grip on her ass, my tongue sliding from within her. "Jesus Dave, is this why Annabel keeps coming on these trips...". I stood back up, kissing her with the lips and tongue that seconds earlier had been in and on her swollen pussy and clit. "She won't let me near her pussy..." I said "but her best friend, that's a different story...".

Emma grabbed my throbbing cock - pumping me with animal instinct. I'm not exactly the big cock guy, but a solid cut 6"...her whole hand right hand was a blur as she wanked me. With her skirt riding her hips and her panties soaked and stretched to the right, what happened next would set a whole new direction between Emma and I. Just minutes early she was the best friend of the girl I'm dating, and now, her slick swollen pussy sat inches from my bare cock. "I need you inside me Dave..." She whispered, staring into my eyes.

I lifted her up onto my hips, as Emma wrapped her legs into my waist. Our lips met again, tongues probing deeper and weaving faster. With Emma's back to the corridor wall, her arms around me wall, my cock rubbed and slipped against her ass cheeks and thighs... As I carried her weight cupping her butt between two hands, I eased her down ever so slightly. The unmistakable feeling reached the tip of my cock - I was literally pressing on her swollen lips, begging to be let inside her. With no hands spare, her thick pussy lips surrended to the pressure of my pulsating tip - wet, swollen, wanting, needing. "Oh fuck, so, so good" Emma gasped, exhaling. "So perfect, tight, oh god..." I whispered. Having just had two fingers in Emma's pussy I could not believe the grip her slit had on my cock, gripping tightly every inch. I let gravity take over, as I eased and teased Emma down onto my cock, the feeling of her bare pussy engulfing all of.me was almost enough to have my shoot inside her there and then.

A few seconds passed, Emma kissed and nibbled by earlobe as I looked down to see our bodies connected, my cock was as deep in her tightness as possible, she sat down into me grinding her mons into my pubic bone, it was close to perfection. Emma's hands on my shoulders helped her gain some rhythm as she lifted I thrusted back into her, the corridor was silent and her slick pussy taking my cock was audible. We kissed again and my index finger tickled over her tiny asshole. I was close and loved being bare inside her.

She rode me with purpose, an absolute need to be filled, each time she lowered herself down I would thrust an inch more inside her. As she leant her head back, Emma's eyes rolled back in lust, she'd lift herself up from her hands on shoulder only to then grind back down, faster and faster, the sound of her wetness was such a fucking turn on.

"Fuck Dave, I'm gonna cum" Emma cried out as she attempted to speak softly. I was almost there myself. I lowered Emma back down onto her feet, my cock sliding from within her directly over just pulsing erect clit. For a moment Emma looked a touch curious or concerned as if to say "don't stop now...". A quick kiss as I turned her to face the wall, she took over and spread her legs offering her pussy from behind, one arm against the wall Emma balanced herself, the other between her legs holding her panties aside, arching over and pushing her little ass and pussy back, it took just one single deep thrust and I was back buried inside her.

I grabbed Emma's hips and pumped her tight little pussy from behind. This was clearly a shift from great sex to raw fucking. Emma had tried to hold back her moans of pleasure but now, closer to her climax she couldn't keep it in. With each thrust, I pulled out to the point her thick swollen lips gripped the tip of my shaft, then pumped faster and faster, deep back into her slick pussy. We kept this up for a few minutes, I could see my cock slick and shining with Emma's wetness and my precum.

"FUCK. YES, YES, YES" Emma cried her pussy spasming and pulsing on my cock "cum for me Dave... fuck... oh yes... fuck, cum in me Dave" she said. Her orgasm and took me to beyond the brink... "I'm cumming, I'm.... Emma, oh fuck" I gripped her hips and pumped her fast and deep, my balls slapped against her inner thighs. Pinning Emma against the wall, a final deep thrust, a first wave of cum exploded deep inside her, I couldn't believe I was filling her pussy - completely unprotected. Wave after wave followed, shooting so deep into Emma's forbidden tightness. Emma came again "shit, yes, yes keep going ahhhhh fuck" screeching so loud she no doubt woke up some hotel guests as I thrust my still hard cock back and forth, cum spilled from her full pussy onto my cock and her inner thighs. The pace eased and calmed, my cock was not quite as hard but still firm, buried my deep inside, Emma turned her head, our eyes met and I leaned forward kissing her deeply, romantically, an almost celebratory kiss.

"What have we done....oh Dave... that was so good". My cock softened a touch as I eased from Emma's cum filled pussy. She slid her panties over a little. In doing so, she gave me the most incredible view of her slit, red and swollen, open and spilling into her already soaked panties. "Emma, that was just incredible" I said, almost lost for words, fumbling my cock, slick with wetness back into my boxers, attempting to button up my jeans. As I helped Emma adjust her skirt she gave a nervous laugh "I guess it's Annabel and not me that's missing out after all". I chuckled back, "You'll never miss out again after a performance like that".

Emma pressed the lift button, and down we went and into the empty hotel lobby. My hand was on Emma's bum on her skirt, as the lift headed down, I couldn't resist running a finger over her panties, my cock twitched at the touch, her pussy was still on fire.

As we walked by the lobby and reception, I was a bit coy, I'm sure the girl at reception would've had a CCTV screen of what unfolded moments earlier upstairs, who knows? She probably fielded some complaints about the noise from nearby rooms too. Emma and I walked to the hotel driveway and exchanged a deep kiss, she grabbed my phone and typed her number before jumping into the cab, she whispered in my ear "Dave, you're still here for another night...and you promised I wouldn't miss out again". "Lucky me" I said, as the cab drove off into the pre-dawn Portland morning.

Walking back inside through the lobby, and up the lift to the room, my mind was buzzing. I'd just unloaded deep inside my girlfriends best mate, I'd been out of the room getting her a cab for nearly 15 minutes... Thank god it was pitch black in the room as I walked in, Will snored a little and Annabel was fast asleep. A pitstop in the bathroom to try and clear the unmistakable scent of sex off me, I slid into bed behind Annabel. She was indeed fast asleep, I brushed up against her and felt her cotton knickers... I thought I would try my luck - giving her a gentle touch through the cotton of her bottoms and nestling in close behind her. I'm sure she could feel me stiffening into her bum as we spooned, but not even in her sleep was she willing to let me inside those knickers. She guided my hand away and shuffled her hips forward from my firming cock.

I lay silent in the dark and reflected on the evening, tired, completely fulfilled. I was astonished at how everything had unfolded. The passion of Emma's kiss, the purpose of her grip on my cock, the taste of her perfect slit and the feeling of her tight pussy on my cock... Through Annabel I had discovered Emma and her lust - it wouldn't be long before I'd see her again. I drifted off into a near perfect sleep