Emma - The Early Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't even discussed last night - let alone contemplate how I had filled her fertile twenty-something pussy bare back. Here we were, this time without the thin cover or excuse of a chance encounter, this was pure, raw and calculated. Emma was on top of me, grinding her whole pussy down, using all her weight to sit down into me, she found a rhythm to rotate her hips and with one hand balancing on my leg, she teased my shaven balls front on. I held on to her hips, as much as I held on to anything that would stop me from cumming there and then. I'd nestled the tip of my thumb to ease open her ass, it wasn't inside but she let out a squeal everytime I tickled her puckered little anus. I talked to her "Yes Emma, oh yes - take me deep", "Dave I want you to cum for me" she groaned with purpose. Her rhythm absolutely perfect as the pace increased, Emma lifted herself up, then slid back down onto my cock, grinding her hips back and forward desperately seeking an extra inch of penetration.

"I want to see you" I said, Emma turned her head to look directly at me. She arched her back and she turned her head. My hands moved from her ass to her torso, cupping her perfect tits. Her chest was heaving with each deep breath. As Emma raised her body rhythmically, my hands supported her to stay up, I mouthed and whispered "...turn around". In a smooth motion my cock slid from inside her, Emma was laying on top of me, her tits pressed into my chest, her stomach slid over mine just enough so as she could position my cock back inside her. In this moment our eyes locked - we didn't need to see anything else, Emma thrust her hips back and I met her motion, raising my hips from the bed. My arms were wrapped around her lower back as my tongue found her left nipple. This sent her wild, Emma thrashed her pussy back and starting humping me at great pace. I tried to meet every one of her downward humps with a deep thrust. "I'm gonna cum baby" I let out loudly..

My balls contracted and I pulled Emma's whole body into mine, she couldn't move up from my cock, but I could thrust into her, short and sharp. Our lips met as her tits pressed into my chest, her tongue was weaving as I groaned and gasped between each thrust. My hands pulled Emma's arse down, meshing our bodies together more than ever before. Emma screamed in ecstasy "I'm cum....." she paused to gasp "I'm cumming. Fuck Dave" my cock jerked as her pussy contracted and spasming as I climaxed only seconds after Emma's orgasm began - she sent me beyond the brink. "ahh godddddd" I let out a deep groan in unison jetting silken cum skin on skin deep inside Emma. Wave after wave followed, I had three more intense releases, Emma pussy continued to contract - she was so full I could feel our combined cum swirling on my still firm cock, inside her swollen pussy.

We lay motionless as Emma collapsed into my chest. My softening cock still nestled in the hot fold of her pussy lips. We kissed so deeply, I held her so close to me, I never wanted this moment to end. The intimacy and connection had become very powerful, I knew deep down this started as lust and might 48 hours later I wanted more of Emma, I wanted all of Emma.

A glance at the bedside clock 2.52am, Claire would likely be back. My cock free from Emma's grip, she stood up - her hand cupped her pussy as my cum spilled from her used and still visibly swollen pussy. "Jesus Dave, I better get back on the pill" she joked. I didn't know what to say, but my words came quickly "If that means more of what we've shared then, yes you do Miss Emma!" I cheekily remarked. She slipped into the bathroom to tidy up, she had to get dressed back into the same dress because she didn't have anything else in the room. I adjusted the bed and pillows as best as I could, buttoned up my shirt, slid my on boxers and socks, stepped into my jeans and shoes and tidied myself up. Then came a knock on the door.

Predictably it was Will and Claire. Claire was a bit surprised to see me in the room, Emma said she had to pee as we heard her chirping from the bathroom. Will had a shit face grin all over him, he knew exactly what we'd been up to. Emma strolled out of the bathroom with two hotel robes, tossed one to Claire and put hers over her dress, then in some kind of Houdini slid her dress off from under it. Emma jumped into the bed, thanked me for 'walking her home' and told Claire and Will to get on with their business quietly "Nothing I haven't seen or heard from you before Clairey".

I walked toward the door saying my goodnights'. As the door clicked shut, over the short walk along the corridor to my room, I stopped and thought how incredible Emma was. She was risking much more than I was, Annabel was one of her best friends. In that short stroll back I decided i that I'd call it off with Annabel - this wasn't likely to end well for anyone. There was no way forward for Annabel and I, when I didn't just want Emma, I needed her - to be with her, inside her.

As I slid into bed next to Annabel, I knew it'd be the last time we'd share a bed together, 12 hours later I'd be flying back to SFO. I drifted off to sleep in the total darkness of our hotel room, content and exhausted.

++++

I really appreciate your comments and messages. Have you found yourself thinking "I've been Dave, Emma or Annabel?" let me know. Thanks for your support

12