Emma the Roommate

Story Info
James moves in with girlfriend and her roommate.
1.5k words
3.55
21.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

James and Sarah stand outside Emma's apartment, holding one moving box each. They are about to open the door. Emma is watching them from the doorway, her eyes shining with excitement.

"So, is this it?" she asks, her voice full of curiosity. Sarah nods a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's our new home." Emma steps aside to let them in, her eyes lingering on James for a moment. She notices the shy look on his face and can't help but feel a surge of power. Suddenly, an idea comes to her. She turns to Sarah and says,

"You know, I was thinking that we should have a little fun tonight. Why don't you and James play a game of truth or dare?" Sarah looks at Emma with a puzzled expression, but James immediately perks up.

"Ooh, that sounds like fun!" he says, his eyes sparkling with mischief. Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"Yes, it does. And the winner gets to pick what we do next." Sarah looks at James, a hesitant look on her face.

"I don't know, James. Maybe we should just unpack first." James shrugs, a playful grin on his face.

"We can always unpack later. Besides, what's the harm in playing a little game?" Sarah looks at Emma, unsure of how to proceed.

"Well, if you're sure..." Emma nods, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Of course, I'm sure. It'll be fun, I promise." Sarah sighs, resigned to the situation.

"Okay, but let's keep it clean, okay?" Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"Deal." As James enters the apartment, he notices the luxurious interior and the spacious layout. He looks around, taking it all in.

"Wow, this place is amazing," he says, his voice filled with awe. Emma looks at him, a smug look on her face.

"Yes, it is. It's my father's gift to me." James nods, his eyes still wide with amazement.

"It's very generous of him." Emma laughs, her eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Of course it is. I'm his favorite, after all." Sarah looks at Emma, a disapproving look on her face.

"Really, Emma? That's a bit conceited, don't you think?" Emma shrugs a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What can I say? I'm lucky to have what I have." She turns to James, a playful smile on her face.

"So, are you ready to play?" James nods a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Sure, why not?" As Emma leads James and Sarah into the living room, she notices the leather furniture and the dim lighting. She takes out a bottle of wine and glasses for everyone and takes a seat on the couch, crossing her legs seductively. She spins a bottle, and the head turns to James. James looks at Sarah, a nervous smile on his face.

"Uh, I guess I'll go first." Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face. Emma clears his throat.

"Okay, truth or dare?" James looks at Sarah, a hesitant look on his face.

"Truth," he says. Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"Okay, have you and Sarah had sex?" James's face turns red, but he nods.

"We have, yes." Emma looks at Sarah, a devious smile on her face.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Sarah looks away, a shy smile on her face.

"It's okay, James. I don't mind talking about it." Emma turns to James, a teasing smile on her face.

"So, how many times have you two had sex?" James hesitates for a moment before answering.

"Uh, five, I think." Emma raises an eyebrow, a wicked grin on her face.

"Five? Not bad." Sarah's face turned into a scowl.

"James, you shouldn't answer that when you've answered!" James turns slightly pink.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking." Emma looks at James, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Sarah looks at Emma, a nervous smile on her face. Emma spins the bottle, and the head stops on Sarah. Emma looks at Sarah.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah hesitates for a moment before answering.

"Dare." Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss me." Sarah looks at Emma, a nervous smile on her face.

"I...I don't think that's a good idea." Emma pouts, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Sarah looks at James, a hesitant look on her face.

"What do you think, James?" James looks at Sarah, a nervous smile on his face.

"I think you should go for it, Sarah. It's just for fun." Emma looks exasperated.

"Come on. It's not like we haven't done it before." Sarah looks at Emma with a scathing look.

"Yeah, but that was different. I wasn't together with James back then." Emma rolls her eyes, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"It's fine, Sarah. Just do it." Sarah looks at James, a nervous smile on her face.

"Okay, if you're sure." James nods, an encouraging smile on his face. Sarah leans in and kisses Emma softly on the lips, feeling a sense of excitement and nervousness at the same time. Emma returns the kiss, feeling the power and control she has over Sarah. She pulls away from the kiss, a wicked grin on her face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Sarah looks at Emma, a shy smile on her face.

"It was okay, I guess." Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"So, who's next?" Time passes as James, Sarah, and Emma continue to spin the bottle and play truth or dare with each other. The wine that Emma had provided ran dry. All of them start to get a bit tipsy. Emma, James, and Sarah start to open up, clothes start to be lost, and they reveal some of their deepest secrets and darkest desires. As the three of them start to get even more intoxicated, Emma is the only one that has been somewhat responsible and isn't that drunk. So when they wake up tomorrow, she is the only one who remembers everything. So when the bottle lands on Sarah. Emma looks at Sarah, a wicked grin on her face.

"Last round, truth or dare?" Sarah looks at Emma, a hesitant look on her face.

"Truth." Emma nods, a wicked grin on her face.

"Okay, what's your biggest secret?" Sarah hesitates for a moment before answering.

"I...I have a secret BDSM fetish." Emma looks at Sarah, a surprised look on her face.

"Really? You and James?" Sarah nods a nervous smile on her face.

"Yeah, I've been wanting to try it for a while now, but I've been too shy to tell him." Emma looks at James, a wicked grin on her face.

"Do you hear this, James?" she asks, a wicked glint in her eyes. James looks at Sarah, a confused look on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Emma turns to Sarah, a wicked grin on her face.

"Sarah here has a BDSM fetish. Don't you, Sarah?" Sarah nods a nervous smile on her face.

"Yes, I do. I've wanted to try it for a while now, but I've been too shy to tell James." James looks at Sarah, a surprised look on his face.

"Really? I had no idea." Sarah looks at James, a nervous smile on her face.

"Yeah, it's just something I've been curious about. I thought it would be fun to explore together." James looks at Sarah, a hesitant look on his face.

"I don't know, Sarah. I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that." Sarah looks at James, a disappointed look on her face.

"It's okay, James. I understand." Emma looks with pity on Sarah.

"Don't give up, Sarah. You can still explore your fantasies with someone else." Sarah looks at Emma, a hesitant look on her face.

"But I don't want to cheat on James." It was obvious that Sarah and James were too tired and too drunk to continue, so Emma decided that it was time to stop playing. She stood up and helped Sarah and James to their feet, making sure they were steady enough to walk. As they stumbled towards their bedrooms, Emma whispered in Sarah's ear,

"Don't give up on your dreams, Sarah. I'll make sure you can explore your fantasies somehow." Sarah nodded, too drunk and tired to have any objections.

"I know, Emma. Thank you." Emma leaned in and gave Sarah a soft kiss on the cheek before she left the couple outside their bedroom door. Emma stood there for a moment, watching Sarah go. She felt a mix of sadness and satisfaction about how the evening went. She then turned and walked into her own room, closing the door behind her. As Emma lay on her bed, she couldn't help but think about Sarah and James. She wondered if they would ever explore their BDSM fantasies together. And more importantly, she wondered if she would ever get to explore her own. Emma decided that she would find a way to fulfill her desires, no matter what it took.