Taken by Ann

Story Info
A friendly catch up is the start of a descent into femdom.
9.4k words
4.51
53.8k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutopia
smutopia
63 Followers

First story! Looking forward to all feedback.

This story has elements of Femdom (both gentle and rough) including chastity, pegging, humiliation and body worship.

-----

I was as nervous as I'd ever been in my life as I entered the sparsely populated bar. I was meeting her for the first time and while I felt like I'd known her for years, this would be the first time we weren't communicating through a screen.

She seemed almost nonchalant when I mentioned that I would be in her home country and that I could meet her if she was open to it. It made me wonder how the meeting would go down. I didn't expect anything other than a few drinks and some casual conversation but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping otherwise.

I got a few looks from the patrons at the bar. Despite the fact that I was six feet tall and had a decent body from working out, I always felt a little self conscious. I knew that it was just me overthinking and their attention was probably just drawn by the sound of the door opening but it was difficult to convince my mind of that.

I'd been thrilled at the chance to meet her. Her name was Ann, or at least that was how I knew her. We had begun to communicate through the strangest of ways. I saw her asking for people to message her over "Kik", (a messaging app) when I was looking at a BDSM themed microblogging site. She seemed intriguing even then. Most women who wanted to be messaged on that platform just liked it when men degraded them over chat or wanted to role play their fantasies. She didn't really state why she was soliciting messages from random strangers. A quick scan of her blog indicated that she was a switch. She had pictures of women being pounded till their arseholes were gaping but at the same time she had GIFs of men being kicked in the balls and fucked with large strapons. I was even more intrigued when her blog description said she was political and enjoyed interesting conversations.

With some trepidation, I messaged her a question. I mentioned that I saw her request on the BDSM site and that I was curious as to what her political leanings were. Expecting a debate she was probably a little defensive initially till she realized that I wasn't there to argue or debate but wanted to know more about her. Our discussions ranged from politics to entertainment and of course, BDSM. I was a novice in more than one sense of the word. I'd just been in a long-term vanilla relationship which was devoid of anything relating to BDSM and I was curious about everything she had to say.

Her main kinks were Femdom and cuckolding and she'd been in a few BDSM filled relationships, both as a submissive and a dominant. Her last relationship had been female led with long term male chastity. Her ex in that case was also brown and enjoyed being cuckolded, pegged and more. I've always been very cautious about my pictures being anywhere on the public domain. It was a shock to me when she sent me a picture of her face. I was immediately flustered. Partly because she was extremely attractive and partly because I felt compelled to send a picture of myself but was too nervous. I apologized, saying that I was uncomfortable with sending pictures of myself over the internet but I thought she was incredibly attractive.

She had soft looking dark hair which fell till her shoulders. Her alabaster skin had tattoos which intrigued me and she had delicate features. Her eyes though were what really drew me to her. They seemed to be warm, yet mischievous. They were the eyes which could turn most men into putty and I could see much stronger men than myself getting on their knees and submitting to those eyes.

Every time someone does something nice for me, I try to fathom what they would possibly want from me. In her case, she simply brushed off my apologies for not being able to send pictures and said that she wasn't really expecting anything in return. The way she described her old relationship was scintillating. I found myself asking questions and picturing myself in the place of her sub. We even had the same cock size (something else I found myself answering).

Eventually, when asking her what kind of pictures she sent her cuck, she sent me one of those pictures. It was beyond hot! It could have been an adorable, innocent picture. Ann was lying on her stomach and you could see her legs in the air behind her almost casually. The hottest thing though was the thick cock she was happily suckling on while she stared into the camera. We spoke about how nice the cock looked before she sent me a video of her sucking it in public. It was apparently the first cock she had sucked in public. She seemed to be extremely skilled even at that as she took it all the way to its hilt. Somehow her willingness to share made me feel empowered enough to send her a picture of myself which she said was cute.

We spoke more after that. She was intelligent and curious and very fun to talk to. It was something I genuinely enjoyed. Apart from the political talk and the memes, she was also happy to talk about her BDSM experiences and send videos of her in a threesomes and riding thick cocks while her cuck filmed.

I've always considered myself as a switch and due to being a tallish- masculine looking man, I've usually been expected to be the dominant one in bed. I do however also have a strong submissive side which had not really been let out and somehow Ann could sense this. She asked probing questions about my sexuality and how dominant/submissive I was. She mentioned that from the way I spoke to her I seemed submissive. It wasn't a conscious effort but I realised that due to her confidence and the way she spoke, it just happened naturally.

I was doing my Master's in the same city where Ann lived and when we realized we would be staying in such close proximity to each other, she said that she'd like to meet. It was interesting how she'd tell me that she wanted things super directly. She wouldn't always ask and I think that was her just pushing my submissive buttons.

I was brought back to the present when I spotted her sitting alone at a table. She was even more beautiful in real life and was casually dressed in sweatpants and a T shirt. Her hair was the same length and colour and I could spot her earrings from afar. She spotted me and beckoned me over. We could've been old friends the way the conversation flowed. We chatted about my course and the usual things people speak about before we continued our discussion about politics and life. It was in the middle of our discussion when she casually reached into her bag and put what was unmistakably a bright pink chastity cage on the table. I faltered in my critique of certain neoliberal policies in India as it caught my eye.

"Go on then? You disagree with it why?", she asked without hinting in any way at the cage on the table. Feeling my cock ironically swell and get hard, I tried to continue with my points. Midway, I felt her foot gently touch my crotch which made it far more difficult for me to continue. She watched my eyes while I tried to continue without letting her teasing show in any way. Finally as I floundered, she decided to stop playing with me and said, "Well, since you don't plan to put this on yourself, let me help you out."

I stopped speaking and looked at her quizzically. "You had enough time to go put this on but you didn't. Now I'm going to put it on for you.", she said with a glimmer in her eye and a faint smile.

With that, she got up from her chair, grabbed my hand and began to lead me to the toilet. I got a few knowing smiles and winks from people who obviously thought I was going to be a very lucky man in a very different way. Red faced, I stopped as she put the cage near the basins.

"Get your little cock out boy", she said to me in a conversational tone as I shivered at her every word.

"H..Here, Ann?" I asked, still fearful of people barging into the washroom.

"Yes. Unless you'd rather we do it at the table.", she said again in the same conversational voice.

I was floored. I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the floor. Then I pulled down my boxers to reveal my rather average sized cock at full mast.

"Aww, so cute! You shaved as well. Such a good sub.", she said playfully as she stared at it. "Well, we don't have all day so come in now", she said, gesturing to the open stall.

Before I could move, I felt her slender fingers grip my cock and lead me to the stall. It was an electric touch and I never wanted her to let go, even as I felt her tug a little. She shut the door but didn't bother to lock up. I didn't want to risk upsetting or annoying her, not when my cock was in her hands so I kept quiet.

"This won't do, your little cock is too hard right now. We can't lock you up like this can we?", she said softly into my ear.

"N..No", I whispered. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain to my balls as I felt her squeeze them.

"Is that the way to refer to me?" she said, almost sounding hurt.

"N..No G..Goddess." I whimpered as I felt her grip loosen.

"It looks like we need to start with the other thing then hmm.", she said thoughtfully.

She reached into her bag and pulled out what was unmistakably a small, yet thick buttplug. Now I'd had things in my ass before but this looked thicker than most of those things.

"You know where this is going, don't you", she asked me questioningly.

"My b..butthole, Goddess.", I softly said as I watched her look at me in mirth.

"That's a good boy, now suck on it like you would a cock which had just fucked me", she said to me as she plopped it into my mouth.

I sucked it in wild abandon, making sure to be extra sloppy, knowing where it was going to go next. After she was satisfied, she gestured for me to turn around.

I turned around and took a deep breath which suddenly all came out in a gasp as I felt a light dab of her tongue against my ass followed by a finger.

"So tell me more about how the Government responded to the protests", she said in that same conversational tone while she was knuckle deep in my ass.

"Uhh..The G..Government was unhappy by the protests and they re...ahh resorted to violently disp...fuck dispelling the protests with the police and arbitrar...arbitrarily arresting protestors and.....ohh fuck...", I tried to communicate but would stumble after every little thrust of her finger or addition of a finger. I was forced to stop when I felt her push the thick buttplug against my ass. I felt a spank and realized I needed to continue.

"Protestors and prom..prominent dissenters who were making their feel...feelings heard on socia...uhhh fuck.. social media and other mediu..ahhh god... mediums", I stammered as she forced the buttplug against my ass till it finally breached the walls and neatly stuffed my ass. The way it slid in made me feel like it was meant to be there.

"Thank you Goddess for stuffing my arse", I said before she could prompt me earning me a quick smile for it.

I felt fuller than I had ever been before but I liked it. Every time I felt it in my ass, I remembered how it got there and who put it there. Unfortunately I was still hard as a rock and Ann noticed it too.

She grabbed my balls again and stared at me. "For every 3 seconds you aren't soft, I'm going to squeeze harder", she hissed into my ear which predictably got me feeling even harder.

True to her word, she squeezed harder every few seconds till I was on my knees in pain, damned cock still hard. I stared at her in pain as she looked back with an expression which resembled a sort of mocking compassion. Like she felt sorry for the predicament I was in but couldn't do anything to help. I tried every trick to get rid of my boner, thinking of mundane things, flexing my other muscles and finally, the pain defeated the pain slut in me and I watched as my cock began to soften.

Without another word, she made me stand up and with a practiced hand, began to handle my cock and balls till they were encased in pink plastic. She locked the cage and put the key around her necklace. My cock immediately began to strain against its bounds and she spotted this and laughed.

"Thank you for locking my little cock up, Goddess Ann", I said to her in the most humble voice I could make. I got a gentle spank for my effort along with the same mischievous smile.

I was about to hike my pants up and leave but instead she gestured for me to get on my knees. I didn't have to wonder what was happening for long as I saw her drop her pants and her panties to the floor. I began to salivate as I saw her pussy in real life for the first time. It had beads of moisture glistening inside and before I could wonder anymore about how it tasted, she pressed my face against it. I stared at her from my knees and she looked down into my eyes. She tasted slightly tangy but with a hint of sweetness at the same time. I savored her scent as I began to lap gently, looking for clues in her eyes to see what she liked.

Eventually, my tongue seemed to hit just the right spot as I got her to moan softly and close her eyes. I played around with her clit, lightly dabbing her pussy throughout. I found it funny that I'd kissed her pussy lips without kissing her lips. I heard the door open and shut quickly along with a hasty apology as the person who probably thought they'd see the pretty woman being railed, saw her cunt being eaten by a man with a pink chastity belt. She giggled a bit as she saw my mortified expression while still fastened to her cunt. A few seconds later, I felt her gasps quicken and her thighs tighten around my head. With her hand, she pushed my face into her sodden folds as her liquids began to cover everything from my nose to my chin.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, her leaning against the wall and me on my knees, never wanting to stop tasting her. Finally, she let me go and ruffled my hair gently.

"You're not allowed to wipe or wash your face now. I want you to walk out of the toilet the same way.", she said sternly.

"Thank you for letting me taste and please you, Goddess.", I said to her, staring at my feet and red faced.

We walked back to our seats. She walked back with confidence, not a care in the world. I walked back shyly, wondering if people could smell or see her juices on me. Trying to get used to walking with a thick plug filling my ass. Feeling the plastic around my cock reminding me of my submission to her. Wondering what in the world she was going to do to me next.

We sat there for a few minutes, as I shifted in my seat. She didn't make any indication in the conversation that followed that she'd just locked my penis up and she had the key or that a few seconds back, my face was against her pussy or that the plug which was stretching me was lovingly placed there by her.

Occasionally, she would place her feet at my groin, or ask me if I was having a nice time or was feeling uncomfortable. For the majority of the patrons at the bar, I was a stud who had just fucked the prettiest girl there in the stalls. The both of us knew though who had really done the fucking. I suppose actually the person who walked in on us knew that too, but who really was going to believe him.

I was in the same city since I had been doing a semester of my Masters program at a University there which was now coming to an end. When we discussed meeting up, she had teased me a little about testing my submissiveness but I thought it had just been banter since we used to engage in a lot of that online. I assumed we'd meet, have a good conversation and possibly make plans to meet at some other point. As I felt a little kick to my caged cock with her feet accompanied by a mischievous smile, I wondered what was in store for me next.

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day", she asked me suddenly.

"Umm I was thinking about catching the game from somewhere? Maybe a pub or sports bar?" I replied, wondering where she was going with this.

"Well we could do that or we could watch it from my place", she replied with a glint in her eye. "If you're planning on meeting other friends I'd suggest you cancel with them. I would've invited them back too but I'm not sure you'd want them to see what I have planned for you." she said, ending with a giggle.

I stammered, wondering what more she could have planned for me but told her that I had been hoping to watch the game with her and I'd be happy to watch it at her place.

"On a serious note though, we need a safeword. Something which you'll remember and which you can use at any point. I want you to understand that you can use these safewords without repercussions but also to not use them frivolously. I will push you further and further but I know what your limits are and I will respect when you feel like you're unable to take anymore.", She said, sobering up a little as she spoke.

"Thank you, I understand completely. Our safeword to be 'avocado' maybe? I've used it in the past with friends to get out of situations and you also mentioned that you like avocados.", I replied.

"It's settled then. Avocado it is.", she nodded.

As we reverted to our earlier conversation, I wondered how she'd be pushing me. She'd already caged my cock and plugged me at a public toilet, something I hadn't even thought I'd be doing till today.

Then again there was something about her which made me want to impress her in some way. I wanted to show her that I could take whatever she threw my way. See some pride or respect in her eyes.

After a few drinks, she held my hand and walked me out into the street. We walked up to the nearby train station holding hands and bantering a little. We supported rival football clubs which was always fun to argue about. I must've overstepped a little or gone too far a little with a mocking little comment because she stopped walking, looked me in the eyes and said, "That's awfully bold talk for a man with a cage around my cock. Maybe I'll toss the key into one of the drains and see how bold you are then", she said in the sweetest of voices.

I began to stammer and stutter till she laughed at my flustered expression and continued to walk. Regardless, my banter from that point on was a little more measured.

The train ride was a blur. We both were rather tipsy and we giggled and laughed about things, probably seeming like new lovers or long lost friends. When we got to her home though, I felt my anticipation build up again. Once we'd taken off our shoes and had washed up, I found myself staring into her eyes again.

"Strip.", she said sternly. "You aren't allowed to wear clothes here unless I give you permission".

Feeling my cock straining at its cage, I hesitantly stripped. She however was happy to wear sweatpants and a loose shirt (which she changed into in front of me). I stood there feeling rather naked, with only my cock and ass really "wearing" anything if you could call it that.

She wordlessly brought me a collar attached to a leash. Not really needing another command, I got on my knees and bent my neck, allowing her to slip on the collar and leash.

She explained some of the other house rules to me while I listened as carefully as I could.

I had to always be naked, plugged and wearing the collar unless I was using the toilet.

I was to always ask for her permission to use the toilet.

I was to wake her up with an orgasm.

Based on particular gestures, go into the positions to; "present" (kneel down with my hands on my head and spread legs), "seat" (lie down or sit with my face looking upwards and tongue out), "submit" (face down, ass up and legs spread).

She also said that as the list implied, I could stay there for the next few days instead of my current accomodation.

I looked at the list and decided to ask her if I could relieve myself. Her eyes lit up a bit and she opened the door to her toilet. I gently removed the plug, washed it and placed it at the side feeling her eyes boring into me. I then looked at her curiously, wondering if she'd unlock me but knowing the answer to the question already. Piss wasn't a really big kink for her and I knew that. I sat down wondering if she'd watch me and she continued to stare with that gleeful smile.

smutopia
smutopia
63 Followers