Emma - The Trip to London

Story Info
Bill and James take a business trip to London and meet Emma.
5.7k words
4.18
10.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Emma who writes as Hotelroom for the collaboration and inspiration for this story. I highly recommend her work. This story takes place after the Hotelroom story "New Starter" which you can check out before you read this. This also works as a stand alone story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Bill was at home in Virginia when his phone rang. It was James, "Hey buddy, I have a sweet deal that I think that we can close in London. Are you available for a quick trip out there at the end of this week?"

"Is it going to be worth our time and money?" Bill asked. He had been home for a couple weeks and needed to return to Singapore and Guam the following week.

"Yes, this is a good one, it will be a multi-year, multi-million dollar deal if we close it. Can you get to London to meet with our contact, Lee on Friday." James replied. "I'm staying at the Savoy Hotel."

"Yeah man, I can make that happen, I'll book a room at the Savoy and meet you in London."

Bill was on a plane later that week

----

Lee called Emma into his office on Thursday. Emma had been excelling at her job and was really adding value to the company for Lee, as well as some other sexual favors that she continued to perform for Lee when they were alone in his office.

Emma walked into Lee's office wearing her tight-fitting suit skirt, a cute blouse with the top button open, and sexy heels, her slim body and sexy dirty blonde hair were on show for her boss. "Emma, thanks for coming in, please have a seat."

"We have two very important clients coming into town that we will be meeting with tomorrow afternoon. We stand to make a lot of money if we can close this deal with them, and I need you to have everything ready with the financials for a meeting with them tomorrow after lunch. Can you make all of that happen?" Lee asked.

Emma smiled, "Of course I can, just give me some of the background and I will prep the pitch deck. Anything else you need boss." Emma smiled a sexy and flirtatious smile.

"Ummm yes, also keep your calendar open tomorrow night for dinner with our guests. We will want to take them out to a nice restaurant, make sure they have a good time, and answer all their questions. I need to know Emma, are you willing to go the extra mile to show these potential clients a good time." Lee looked at her sternly.

Emma felt excited, this could be her first big deal that she could help close for the company. The thought of it got her excited in more ways than one. "Of course Lee, I will make sure that our clients have everything they need and are completely satisfied." She wondered to herself how far she would be willing to go to make sure the clients had a good time to close the deal.

----

The next day, Friday afternoon, Emma and Lee presented their pitch to Bill and James. Bill and James were both impressed with Lee, the business, and the sexy young woman Emma who clearly had prepared well and provided all the info that they wanted. Lee closed with, "Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the presentation and consider our proposal to do business together. As you know we have 7pm reservations at Rowley's Restaurant this evening. It is close to your hotel, and you can meet Emma and I there for dinner."

At 6:45pm Emma was the first to arrive at the restaurant to ensure that everything was all ready for them. Emma was dressed to kill, wearing a black skirt that came down to just above her knees, it was tight fitting and showed off her ass. She wore a cream-colored top that plunged between her breasts, and a black matching sport jacket. Her blond hair was made up in a sexy bun. Under her skirt she wore thigh high stockings and heels, and a sexy matching black G-string. She shaved her pussy bare, just in case, she wasn't sure how far she might have to go to close this deal.

Bill and James arrived at about the same time as Lee and they met outside the restaurant and walked in together. Emma was already seated at the table when they walked up. She stood to great their guests, and as she rose to shake hands Bill leaned in and gave her a hug, he smelled faintly of whisky, perhaps James and Bill had a few pre dinner cocktails.

James also leaned in and gave Emma a hug, "You look absolutely stunning Emma" James stated. He also smelled slightly of booze.

Everyone sat and ordered drinks, the atmosphere was relaxed and at one point before the dinner came out Bill who was sitting next to Emma made eye contact and smiled. He leaned in while Lee and James were talking and stated, "Emma, James and I aren't in the city very often, are you going to take us out and show us a good time tonight."

"Of course." She smiled at him. "I would be happy to take you guys anywhere you want to go. Just let me know what you want to do."

He reaches under the table and squeezes her knee, "I can certainly think of one thing I would like to do." And grinned at her. Emma smiled back, Bill was cute, and he was hitting on her now.

Dinner came and everyone ate and enjoyed more drinks. As the plates were being cleared, Lee looked at his phone and got up. "Sorry I have to take this." He walked away.

James looked at Emma, "Do you know of any good clubs that we could enjoy?"

Bill jumped in, "Or, perhaps a good strip club."

Emma replied, "Oh, I don't know any strip clubs. But there are good night clubs all around London."

Lee returned, "I'm very sorry, I have an emergency at home. I'm going to have to get going, but the entire tab is paid, and Emma will take you guys out for the evening."

"Of course, we can anything that you gentlemen want to do." Emma stated, smiling widely at them both.

Bill and James looked at each other with wry smiles. Lee left the restaurant, and the rest of them finished their drinks.

"I know a club just down from the Savoy where you are staying, we can go have a drink there." Emma stated. The three of them left and walked to the club. James paid the cover for all of them, and they went in and ordered drinks. The club wasn't really happening and both James and Bill looked less than excited to be there. Bill put his arm around Emma, and let his hand run down to the top of her ass. She smiled at him, she liked how Bill touched her, and how he looked. She could feel a little wetness starting to form between her legs.

Bill leaned in, "You are one sexy young woman Emma, and I think that you like me and my friend. Perhaps we can all go back to our hotel and you can give us a private strip show, since you don't really seem to know any good strip clubs in London. You see, when James and I travel we love to watch some naked ladies dance for us."

Emma was taken slightly aback, no one had asked her to strip before, she wondered if this was part of a plan that Lee set her up for. At the same time, both Bill and James were good looking guys, and she would be into seeing where this proposal headed. She knew that she was supposed to close the deal with these guys, but did Lee actually expect her to fuck them, maybe he did.

Emma was a little bit drunk, and she liked both these guys, she knew that this would be a great deal for her and the company, so what the hell she decided.

"Sure guys, let's go, back to the Savoy." And with that she slammed her drink, threw her suit jacket over her shoulder, and made a show of swinging her ass as she walked toward the exit, knowing that James and Bill would be right behind her.

They got back to the hotel and took the elevator up to Bill's suite. Bill opened the door and moved to the mini bar grabbing several bottles and making everyone cocktails. James sat on the couch in the middle of the room, and Emma walked toward the windows enjoying the view of the city from the room. She turned around, threw her jacket over a chair, and stood in front of James with her hands on her hips.

Bill handed her a drink and put some music on with his phone. Emma took a long pull of the drink and said, "So you want a strip show? Ok, let me do my best for you. I've never worked as a stripper before." And with that Emma started sway her hips from side to side and unbutton her blouse.

Bill sat on the couch next to James. Emma worked her blouse off and threw it over the chair. Then her hands moved behind her as she worked to take off her bra. She turned away from the two men, feeling aroused, the wetness getting more pronounced between her legs. She turned back around, holding her bra over her boobs. She swung her hips from side to side and then dropped her bra in from of them, exposing her breasts and perky nipples. She walked over to James and ran her and down the front of his body, rubbing his cock through his pants while she bent forward. She then spread her legs and sat facing James on his lap, her hands going to his shirt unbuttoning it. Once she had his shirt unbuttoned, she stood up and pulled off his belt. Her hands then moved to his pants and unzipped his reaching in and pulling out his hard dick.

The Emma turned and sat in Bill's lap facing away from him. She ground her ass against his cock, while she looked over at James, reaching over and stroking his now free cock. Bill reached up and cupped her breasts from behind, squeezing her nipples. "How is the show so far boys?" Emma asked.

"This is a great show." Bill stated as he squeezed one of her perky breasts. "We appreciate it when a stripper is willing to go the extra mile."

Emma stood, and turned to face Bill, her legs slightly apart. Bill feeling bold, reached forward and up her skirt. He felt her wet thong covering her pussy. Emma started to pull away at his boldness, but Bill was more aggressive and reached up with his other hand pulling her forward by her ass while he groped her pussy through the fabric of her wet thong. "Take off your skirt". Bill stated.

Emma stepped back, unzipping her skirt, and dropping it to the floor. Standing in just her G-string, thigh-high stockings, and heels, she put a foot between Bills legs and said, "Unstrapped my heel." Bill took off her high heal and dropped it on the ground. She moved over and put the other foot between James legs, he did the same.

She was now only wearing stockings and her g-string. She walked back toward Bill. "Turn around" he stated when she stood between his legs. She turned and Bill reached up and grabbed her g-string hooking his fingers onto either side, "now lean forward." She leaned forward as he pulled it down, showing her glistening wet pussy to both men. She then straightened up and turned around in front of them, her bare pussy on display to both men, just her stockings covering her legs.

"Get on your knees." James stated, as he stood in front of her, moving his cock to her mouth. She didn't have a choice as James pushed his cock head into her mouth and started face fucking her. His cock was big and she gagged a little as he pushed into her throat. "That escalated quickly" she thought, going from striptease to face fucking.

Bill stood up and stripped next to her. She could see his rock hard cock pointing at her face. James released her head, and Bill moved his cock toward her face. He pushed his cock into her mouth and held the sides of her head while he worked all 9 inches into her throat. Emma continued to stroked James with her free hand. After a few minutes with saliva running down her face she stopped sucking Bill. Both cocks were rock hard now, and she held one in each hand at eye level. Both of these guys had big dicks.

"I love a stripper that provides extras." James said.

"Get up on the couch Emma." Bill directs. He put a hand on her back and pushes her so that she was on all fours, her young tight pussy exposed to Bill. She could feel Bill rubbing his cock head up and down her wet slit from behind.

"I guess I am getting fucked" she thought to herself. Bill enters her roughly from behind, fucking her hard. Emma gasps as his cock penetrates her. James gets in front of her and put his cock in her mouth. The motion from the rough fucking that Bill was giving her forced her head up and down on James's cock. She could feel a powerful orgasm building inside her. Bill continues to fuck her for several minutes and she starts to orgasm. Her body shaking, she cums hard all over Bill's cock.

"Switch" James said. Bill pulls out and James moved behind her. James enters her and starts to fuck her with long powerful strokes. Bill takes his pussy juice covered cock and rubs it on her face. He then sticks the head of his cock in her mouth and leans back while the motion of James's fucking works her mouth up and down on his slimy dick. She can taste the pre-cum mixed with her pussy juice on her tongue.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Bill asked Emma, pulling his cock from her mouth.

"Yes" Emma replied, "I love to get fucked in the ass." She honestly says as James continues to fuck her from behind.

"Have you ever been double penetrated? Fucked in the pussy and ass by two guys at the same time." Bill asked.

"No, I haven't every had the opportunity." Emma says.

"Well, tonight is your lucky night. James, let DP's this sexy slut." Bill said.

Bill moves to sit on the couch. James pulled his cock from Emma's pussy. Bill directs Emma, "Turn away from me, and back your ass up and sit down on my cock."

Emma reaches back with her hand and guides Bills hard cock toward her asshole. She slides Bills cock up and down her pussy and then presses it into her pussy to get it slick with her juices. Bill spits on his hand and rubs it on her puckered asshole. She then presses just the cock head into her ass, moaning. "Oh god, you have such a big cock." Feeling the pain as her asshole stretches around Bills cock head.

"Just slide down slowly on it baby, let my big dick stretch your asshole." Emma continues to work Bill's cock into her ass. James is standing in front of Emma, stroking his cock with one hand, he has picked up his phone and is holding his phone with the other.

After a few minutes Emma gets Bills cock all the way up her asshole. The pain in her asshole subsides and turns to pleasure as she gets used to the cock in her ass. Bill reaches under Emma and lifts both her legs off the ground so that she is forced to lean back with her legs spread, her pussy wide open, and his cock buried in her asshole. Emma's mouth forms an "O" as the full length of Bills cock is buried in her ass. James holds up his camera, "Smile" he says to Emma. As he takes a picture of her completely exposed and getting ass fucked.

He puts down his camera and moves between her legs, lining up his big cock with her pussy. She can feel him sliding into her wet sex. "Oh god, your pussy is so tight." James says.

"Her asshole is super tight too." Bill states.

James starts to piston his cock in and out of her pussy. He is moaning and sweating on top of Emma. James is holding Emma wide open and moving his cock as much as he can into and out of Emma's ass. Emma is moaning, another orgasm building inside her.

"Oh god, oh god," Emma moans... "I am going to cum. Keep fucking me." Emma's eye's roll back in her head in ecstasy, "I am CUMMING!!!" She cries out.

"Oh, god, I am going to cum too." James says.

"Cum inside me!!" Emma cries. And with that James grunts, releasing spurt after spurt of cum into Emma's pussy.

"I'm cumming too!!" Bill states, and pulls Emma down hard onto his cock, burying all nine inches of his cock in her bowels.

Emma can feel both men simultaneously shooting their seed into her pussy and ass. She feels completely filled. The orgasm continues to roll through her body.

James recovers first. He stands up straight and pulls out of Emma, a stream of hot cum running out of her pussy and down Bills balls. Emma leans back on Bill, his softening cock still in her asshole.

"That was so hot" James states, and he takes one more picture of Emma, still sitting on Bills dick, his cock in her ass and with cum running out of both her holes.

James steps forward holding his cummy dick in his hand. He grabs Emma by the back of the head. "We expect full service. Clean up my cock." As he pushes his cum covered dick into her mouth. Emma expertly takes his softening cock into her mouth, licks off the cum, shows it to James and then starts to swallow with delight. "Hold that pose" James says, before she can swallow his cum. Emma opens her mouth again, showing the cum. James takes a picture, Emma closes her mouth and swallows, and then James takes another picture of her open, empty, mouth.

After she finishes sucking James, Bill lifts her up off his cock. Emma feels empty with no cocks inside her. His dick flops out of her asshole and onto his abdomen, cum running out of her ass. Emma is now standing in front of them on wobbly legs. Cum is running from both her holes down both legs and down the top of her thigh high stockings.

"Don't just stand there". Bill states, "get on your knees and clean me up too." Emma hesitates for a second, she has never done ass to mouth before. She drops to her knees, and surveys the mess in front of her, she puts her hand on Bills dick and can see a line of clean white cum hanging from Bill's balls. She leans her head forward licking James's cum off Bills balls first. She looks at the rest of the mess on Bills cock and stomach, and she just can bring herself to swallow that much of her pride and her own ass juice.

Emma smiles up at Bill from between his legs, her cummy hand wrapped around his shaft. She knows that she is close to closing this deal. "Tonight was my first time ever taking two real cocks in my ass and pussy at the same time. I don't think that I am quite ready to do ass to mouth."

She looks from Bill to James and then back to Bill. "How about this? We all get cleaned up and have another drink, and if you two can both cum again we can do whatever you want, and at the end you can both cum on my slutty, young, face." Emma pouts her lower lip and turns her eyes up at the two men. "You guys aren't too old to get it up again, are you? How often do you get to cum on a young sluts' face?"

"Can I take a picture of you with a double facial?" James asks.

"Of course." Emma answers.

"Sounds good to me." James says. "I'll make us some drinks while you two get cleaned up, since Emma was kind enough to clean off my cock."

Bill and Emma move to the bathroom to clean up. Emma peels off her cummy thigh highs and drops them in the trashcan. Bill starts the shower and motions for Emma to join him in his large shower. She steps into the shower, keeping her hair dry and cleaning her body, pussy, and legs.

Bill is watching with a semi-erection and motions for Emma to clean him up. She soaps up her hands and cleans off Bills stomach and dick. After she rinses him off she takes his cock in her mouth and gives him a few licks. Then swallows him to the base. She feels his cock throb and harden in her throat. She knows that she is going to get fucked hard again.

They rinse off and step out of the shower. Bill grabs a towel and uses it to start to dry off Emma's body. Working his way down from her neck and shoulders, across her breasts, and down to her pussy and legs. Her pussy is still wet and glistening, Bill is staring at her pussy.

"Do you want to eat my pussy Bill?" Emma asks.

"Yes." And he lifts her up placing her ass on the bathroom counter. He dives in licking her smooth slit. Her pussy tastes young and fresh with a slight tang of James's cum. That doesn't stop Bill and he licks her pussy with abandon. Emma is impressed that Bill is eating her out after his friend came inside her. She is getting worked up and moving toward orgasm.

Bill stops licking her and takes her hand, leading her back to the suite. James hands them both drinks and smiles, "Cheers! To our new slutty friend Emma, hopefully you can join us on more of our adventures."

12