Emma - The Trip to London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a large bed on the other side of the suite, covered in pillows and looking untouched and comfy. "Let's have our cocktails in that big bed." Emma suggests.

"You two sit with your backs to the headboard." The two men sit on the bed next to each other naked, each has a drink in his hand and his cock in the other hand. Both are semi-hard again. Emma stands on the bed in front of them, reaching up hands toward the ceiling dancing slowly on the bed, moving her small body in slight circles. Swinging her hips and her wet shaved pussy in front of the two men. She walks between their bodies, moving her pussy toward them. She steps across James and turns away from him. She squats down the front of his body, moving her ass in front of his face. This lets her reach over to the nightstand and set down her drink. James brings his free hand up her thigh and starts to rub her pussy. He pulls her toward his face and licks her pussy from her clit up to her asshole. He pulls her tighter and dives into her pussy from behind with his tongue. Emma reaches down and strokes his cock while he eats her pussy. She is loving it.

She steps away and moves in front of Bill facing him. She grabs Bill by the hair and pushes her pussy against his face. Bill dives in and Emma works her pussy in circles on his tongue. "Oh god" Emma groans, "that feels so good, eat my pussy."

Bill slides down under Emma, laying on his back. "Sit on my face you sexy little slut." He demands.

Emma gets down with her knees on either side of his head, rubbing her pussy on his face. This new position really lets her push down on him and work her clit hard on his mouth. She has hear hands against the headboard and then James steps between her and the wall. James is standing on the bed, his cock pointed at Emma's mouth, and Emma sitting on James face. She takes James in her mouth and starts to suck. Feeling a cock in her mouth pushes her over the edge and she presses down moaning and cumming on Bills face. Her body twitching and contracting over Bill until she falls over on one side laying on her back.

Bill rolls on top of her, sliding his cock into her wet young pussy. Bill starts to pound her hard, his goal is to cum, and he is fucking her with vigor. She can hear him grunting, his balls slapping her ass, his pelvis coming down hard on her clit. She knows that he is getting close and moves her body under him, squeezing his cock with her pussy.

Bill's pace increases and then he suddenly pulls out of her pussy, moving up her body and pointing his cock at her face. She opens her mouth, but he stops short and starts to cum, the first rope of cum hitting her on the forehead and the cum running down her nose, he continues to cum on her mouth, lips, and cheeks stroking himself on her face.

She turns her head to the side and sees that James is standing next to the bed, phone in hand, taking photos of her facial. She smiles and blows him a kiss with her cummy lips. She makes a motion to get up and James says, "don't you move, my turn". And he hands the phone to Bill.

Emma remembers, oh yeah, I said they could both cum on my face. Emma lays back, still wearing a facial, as James moves between her legs.

Emma feels James push his rock hard cock into her pussy. She welcomes the feeling of his cock stretching her pussy as he starts to pound her. She can feel the cum sticking to her face, she can taste it on the corner of her mouth and lips, and as James pounds her pussy she can feel her orgasm building.

James fucks her with as much vigor as Bill did and she knows he is close. She can feel her own orgasm building, and moans, "Yes, keep fucking me, am going to cum." Her pussy contracts hard on James's dick, as yet another orgasm washes over her body.

"Oh, here it cums." And James pulls out, cum shooting out of his cock as he moves it toward Emma's face. His first shot lands between her breasts and up to her chin. He gets his cock level over her face and unloads a second load all over her. Cumming on her forehead, in her left eye, and all over her left cheek. She can feel the second hot load on her face and the burning in her eye, but she loves it.

Bill took pictures the whole time, and he also captures the finish with James covering Emma with his cum. James rolls onto the bed, "that was amazing." He states.

Emma starts to sit up, and pushes the cum out of her eye socket with her finger. Bill sits next to her on the bed and puts his arm around her. "Hey James, group photo" Bill states. And with that James sits up and puts his arm around Emma from the other side. "Smile baby." And James snaps several selfies of Emma between the two of them with her double facial. Despite the sting of the cum in her left eye Emma smiles for the camera.

Emma stands up and turns to face the two men, "Oh yeah, that was fun. Do I look sexy with your cum all over my face?"

James and Bill in unison start talking at the same time saying, "Oh yeah, that was super hot." And "You look super sexy."

"Great, then I look forward to telling Lee that we have a deal tomorrow." Emma takes a little bow, gives a big cum faced smile, and then turns to walk to the bathroom.

After she walks into the bathroom Bill looks at James and says, "We were definitely going to do this deal anyway, right?"

"Oh yeah, I was 100% convinced by their presentation, the company is great, Lee is great, and Emma clearly knows the ins and outs of the company." James states.

"Yeah, she is a real pro at the ins and outs." And they both laugh.

Emma walks back out of the bathroom with her face washed wearing only a smile. "What are you two so happy about?"

"We were just talking about how happy we were to have closed this deal." James states. "We look forward to seeing a lot more of you in the future." James leans down and kisses Emma on the mouth. "Yes, a lot more."

"I'm going to grab my clothes and head back to my room for a shower." James states as he starts to dress. "You two have a fun rest of your night."

James heads out, and Emma and Bill fall back into the bed. They don't talk much, both are drunk and exhausted and they both fall asleep in the king-size bed.

----

Emma wakes up the next morning to the faint sound of her phone buzzing. She opens her eyes and see that she is still in hotel room, light is streaming in around the curtains. She has a throbbing headache from the drinking last night.

She rolls out of bed and walks over to the couch, as she moves she can feel that both her pussy and her ass are sore from the pounding she took the previous night. She fishes her phone out of her purse and sees that she has two missed calls from Lee, and a text from him. She opens the text, "When you get this come into the office, we need to generate the documents to close this deal."

Emma types, "Got it, heading into the office now." And hits send.

She walks into the bathroom to freshen up and pee. Standing naked in front of the mirror her hair a bit of a mess, she looks like she got fucked the previous night. Her left eye still a little red. She jumps in the shower rinses off.

She goes back to the suite, puts on her black g-string, bra, blouse, and skirt. She ties her hair back and once she throws on her black blazer she will look presentable enough to go back to the.

As she turns to the bed she sees that Bill has stirred and is looking at her. "Hey beautiful, are you going to run out on me?"

"No" Emma states, "I got a text from Lee to head into the office to generate the paperwork to close this deal."

"That is great, you guys work too hard." Bill states, reaching under the sheets and stroking his morning wood. "How about before you run back to the office you take care of this for me?" And he pulls back the sheet showing Emma his rock-hard cock.

Emma walks over to the bed and bends forward, grabbing Bill's cock in one hand and then leaning forward, taking his hard cock in her mouth. She starts to suck his cock bobbing her head up and down while stroking the base.

Bill reaches up between her legs, and she spreads them slightly giving him easy assess to her pussy. He rubs her through the g-string while she continues to bob her head on his cock, getting wet and turned on as she is sucking him.

Bill pulls her panties to the side as she continues to suck, with more effort now. Bill hooks two fingers up against her g-spot and rubs his thumb on her clit. Emma increases the pace on his dick.

"Oh yeah Emma, you are going to make me cum in your mouth."

Emma keeps stroking faster, "Yes, cum in my mouth" she states, and goes back to bobbing her head on his cock. She can feel her orgasm building from the fingers in her pussy.

Bill presses on her g-spot and his body stiffens, she feels the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat and she backs off taking his cum in her mouth and moaning as her orgasm runs through her body. Bill cumming in her mouth setting her over the edge. Emma strokes the base of his dick, milking the cum into her mouth. Holding it savoring it. His hand slips from her pussy. Emma straightens up, smiling with her mouth closed. Then she gets low next to the bed, and opens her mouth, holding the cum in a pool on her tongue for Bill. She closes and makes a show of swallowing. Bill is leaning back with a satisfied smile on his face.

"That was amazing Emma, everything was great, last night, the blowjob this morning, everything."

"I'm glad you enjoyed our time together, I had fun too. But, next time you can buy me breakfast." She grins. "But now I have to go." And with that she leans forward and kisses Bill hard on the mouth. "And make sure that James sends me all of those photos."

Emma turns, picks up her suit jacket, throws it on. Checks her face in the mirror, wiping a small dollop of cum from the corner of her mouth, licking it off her finger, and then she turns and heads out the door.

12