Emma Watson - A Story of Love & Sex

Story Info
Emma Watson & Hilary Duff enjoy lesbian love.
4.8k words
4.04
6.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Watson And Hilary Duff -- A Story Of Love And Sex By Darkstar81

This story has now bearing on the celebs sexuality as it is purely fictional and made for entertainment purposes only

Characters Emma Watson Aged 18 And Hilary Duff Aged 19

With Haylie Duff Aged 20 And Evanna Lynch Aged 18

It was the night of the Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix premiere and all of the cast was there including the beautiful eighteen year old Emma Watson who was wearing a long black low cut dress which covered up her black bra rather nicely.

As she greeted fans and signed autographs Emma noticed some big named celebrities enter the theater including the nineteen year old actresses and singer Hilary Duff as well as the entire cast of High School Musical and Buffy The Vampire Slayer actresses Sarah Michelle Gellar. As it was approaching the time for the movie to start Emma was escorted into the theatre with the rest of the cast so that the screening can begin.

As the movie finished there was a thunderous applause as it had exceeded all expectations. As the cast and guests left, they got to their waiting cars to take them back to the hotel that they were staying at as the after show party was also being held in the ballroom there. The party was in full swing with talk about the movie as well as over conversations, Emma was talking to her fellow cast members until she noticed a girl walk outside and decided to follow her. As she got out she noticed the girl was wearing a silver full length dress with matching shoes and bag and was holding a champagne glass, Emma walked up to the girl and quickly realized that it was Hilary Duff and that she just came outside to get some air, so Emma decided to stay with her and they started to chat.

An hour later Emma and Hilary noticed that more guests where joining them on the balcony so Hilary suggested that they go to her room for some quiet time, to which Emma agreed, and they both walked back in and headed to the elevator. As the elevator stopped on the floor with Hilary's room the two teenagers got out and entered the hotel room where Hilary told Emma to make herself more comfortable while she got something for them to drink.

So Emma sat on the nearby sofa and took off her high heel shoes, Hilary came back with a bottle of wine and some glasses and also removed her shoes and sat next to Emma and handed her a glass.

As they talked the conversation started with what they will be doing in the near future, Hilary told Emma that she was just finished filming her new movie War Inc and that she will be taking sometime off to work on her new music album, and then asked what Emma would be doing, to which Emma replied that she was finished promoting the new harry potter movie and that she will be going on holiday before she started filming the next one.

As they drank their wine the two girls stared at each other with lust filled glances in their eyes, until it was Hilary that spoke out.

"Emma have you ever had sex before."

To which Emma replied no and smiled, Hilary them moved closer to Emma and put her hand on Emma's thigh and spoke again.

"Have you kissed another girl before."

Emma replied no, suddenly Hilary moved in and kissed Emma's lips, Emma suddenly let her wine glass slip through her fingers and put her hands on Hilary's face and pulled her face back.

"Hilary I don't think that we should be doing this... I mean I'm not a lesbian and I didn't think that you were." said Emma

"Well I just found out that I liked girls a couple of days ago and when I saw you tonight in that rather sexy dress I had to kiss those relay sexy lips of yours." replied Hilary with a smile.

Hilary then moved back into Emma again for a second kiss, as her lips meet Emma's she expected Emma to once again recoil from her again, but instead Emma reciprocated and put her hands on Hilary's face as she lost all inhibitions and let Hilary part her lips with her tongue and began to massage Emma.

As they kissed Emma moved her hand from her side and onto Hilary's leg as there kissing intensified, Hilary then stopped kissing Emma's lips and stood up while holding Emma's hands.

Emma then stood up and followed Hilary to the bedroom, as they entered the room the young girls sat on the bed and resumed their kissing while their hands roamed over each others bodies, Hilary then guided her hands around Emma's back and began to undo her dress which fell free and exposed Emma's black bra to a transfixed Hilary who was now starting to rub her supple breast's.

As Hilary rubbed Emma's breast's she could feel Emma's pert nipples get hard and started to strain through her bra, while this started Emma began to smile as Hilary began to squeeze her nipples through her bra. Emma soon put her hands around Hilary's silver clad body and undone her dress to free her white silk bra, Emma then looked at Hilary's 34B cup breast's and saw her nipples were clearly visible as she could see them poking out from the bra like her own nipples. The girls then stood up to allow there dresses to fall to the floor and leave the young lovers in there underwear, Hilary wore a silk thong to match her bra while Emma wore a black thong along with a suspender belt to hold up her black stockings.

As Hilary smiled she started to guide her fingers down Emma's legs and undo the straps that were fastened to her stockings and then removed her suspender belt. Emma on the other hand had started to kiss Hilary's red lips while running her hands through Hilary's blonde hair.

Hilary then removed her lips from Emma's face and looked down to see that Emma was starting to remove her silk bra, as she unfastened her bra clasp Hilary bit her lower lip and as the clasp came off Emma guided her fingers under the shoulder straps of Hilary's bra and pulled it off her smooth arms.

With her bra off Emma now felt Hilary's young braless breast's her erect nipples and then began to lick them which almost sent Hilary into an orgasm, as Emma continued to tease Hilary's nipples Hilary looked down at Emma's young smooth back and saw her black bra fastener and started to undo it and let it hang from her arms.

As Emma stopped kissing Hilary's breast and sat up and took off her black bra to reveal her young 32B breasts, both Hilary and Emma smiled at each others topless bodies and then lay down on the bed and continued to have sex.

As Hilary lay on top of Emma she moved down Emma's sexy body while kissing her until she came to Emma's waist where she began to remove her black panties and began to kiss her young clean pussy, Emma then put her hands on Hilary's head to make sure that she did not stop as she was still a virgin and wanted this so much. As Emma moaned with every thrust that Hilary made and beads of sweat began to form on Emma's brow, Hilary quickened her pace as she felt Emma began to cum.

As Emma's pussy juices flowed into Hilary's mouth Emma moved her hands down to Hilary's panty clad ass and guided her hand and fingers under the waistband and began to feel her small firm ass. As Hilary finished eaten out Emma she moved back up to Emma's face and kissed her while lying on top of each other and their breasts pressed against together.

Emma couldn't believe what she was doing, she was topless and kissing Hilary Duff and thought to herself why didn't she try this before as it was so amazing as well as thinking that she could have been a lesbian all this time and not realizing it, but right now she didn't care as she was enjoying having sex with this gorgeous teen actresses. Hilary then arched her back so that Emma pulled down her thong, with the girls now completely naked they started to roll around on the bed while kissing their lips.

Hilary then put her hands on Emma's shoulders and roamed her fingers over her silky soft skin as the two lesbian lovers made sexual moans of pleasure while Emma put her hand in between Hilary's legs and stick her fingers into her teenage pussy and massaged her finger to give Hilary first all girl orgasm.

As Emma began to thrust her fingers into Hilary's young unexplored pussy her juice's began to flow and make Emma's fingers all wet and slippery which made Emma able to push her fingers in more easily. As Emma's fingers delved more deeper into her Hilary threw her head back and gasped as she began to have a second orgasm at the hands of her gorgeous young lover.

Soon Emma removed her fingers and began to lick them before she put Hilary's hand in between her legs to make her finger her, as Hilary's fingers guided into Emma's pussy the two lesbian lovers once again kissed, with their lips smacking. Emma began to moan with pleasure as Hilary gave her, her first orgasm, Hilary then took her hand out between Emma's legs and put it on her breast and started to play with her nipple and then gently lay back down onto the bed.

After their sexy kiss on the bed Hilary stared at Emma's gorgeous petite body and asked her if she wanted to join her for a shower to which Emma gave a nice smile and said yes. So the two young naked girls got off the bed and walked into the bathroom and entered the shower together, as the water soaked the girls bodies, Emma moved into Hilary and put her hands on her arms and kissed her lips, as they kissed Hilary ran her leg up and down Emma's shimmering leg to which Emma began to smile to the feel of Hilary's wet leg against hers as well as Hilary's leg movement up and down, Emma then ran her fingers through Hilary's wet blonde hair and told Hilary that she loved her so much, Hilary responded by kissing her lips before slipping her tongue in and massaging it and swapping saliva.

After their shower the young lovers dried each others naked bodies and returned to the bedroom and lay on top of the cover and began to have sex again. As they rolled on the bed Hilary put her arm around Emma's back and began to caress her while their breasts pressed together and their legs became intertwined. As they kissed Hilary spoke out.

"Emma."

Emma replied what as she continued to kiss her lovely pink lips.

"Baby please stay the night." said Hilary.

Emma removed her lips from Hilary's and smiled at her and replied.

"Sweetheart I loved to."

And the girls kissed straight into the night.

The next morning Emma woke up to the warm glow of sunlight on her face, she turned her head expecting to find Hilary still sleeping but noticed that she was gone, so Emma pulled the bed sheets off her naked body got out of the bed and put on a white silk robe which was draped over a chair.

As she tied the robe around her waist her nipples began to poke through the fabric of the gown, Emma then walked out of the bedroom and saw Hilary wearing a pink robe in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hi babe." Hilary said.

Emma responded by walking into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Hilary's waist and kissed her lips, Hilary reciprocated and then asked her what that was for to which Emma replied.

"That was for the most amazing time last night ."

And Kissed her again before they sat down and had their breakfast together.

After their breakfast Emma and Hilary got up and walked to the bathroom to have a shower together, as the water soaked their bodies the two teenage lovers made love under the water once more time before the girls dried each other off and got dressed for their shopping trip.

As they walked down the street Hilary and Emma decided to go to one of L.A's top clothes stores, first they headed to the lingerie aisle first where they picked some sexy bra's, thongs and various other types of underwear and headed to the changing room.

As they got to the changing rooms Emma and Hilary decided to share the same cubicle so that they can see what each other looked like in the underwear as well as to see each others breasts and pussy's again.

As Emma took off her clothes Hilary was sorting out which bra's to wear until she noticed Emma standing in the cubicle just wearing her white bra and panties, as Emma put her hands around her back and began to undo the clasp of her bra Hilary began to take off her black skirt and white blouse which encased her breasts very tightly to expose her pink silk bra to a now topless Emma Watson.

Emma smiled as she moved closer to Hilary and removed her bra as they kissed in the public place, as they kissed the girls sat down on the seat and began to fondle their young pert breasts, after their kiss Hilary knelt to the floor and began to remove Emma's knickers and began to kiss and lick Emma's young cunt.

As Hilary continued to lick Emma, Emma leaned her head back with every thrust that Hilary made as well as running her fingers through Hilary's hair until they were interrupted by a knock on the cubicle door as the girls stopped their love session the attended on the other side of the door asked if they required any assistance, Emma hastily side no and that everything was ok as she and Hilary put their bra's and knickers back on and then the rest of their clothes and left the room t pay for their clothes that they had in the changing room.

After their shopping trip Emma and Hilary went to a nearby coffee house for a drink, as the girls sat down and drank their coffee they moved their free hands under the table and held each others with a tight embrace while they moved their legs together and caressed them.

After their coffee the girls picked up their shopping and left to have a walk in the park, as they walked to a secluded spot the girls then discussed how they will see each other again when they had to go back home, it was then that Emma took out a small note pad and pen and wrote down her home address, phone numbers and e-mail address and told Hilary that she could come and visit her anytime in London.

Hilary liked that and wrote down her information for Emma. Before the girls exchanged notes Emma lifted her note to her lips and kissed it to leave a fresh lipstick imprint of her lips so that Hilary would remember her always and handed Hilary the note before the girls left the park and went back to the hotel to have sex.

As Emma opened the door to her suite both she and Hilary threw their shopping on the floor and began to take their clothes off for a shower, Emma and Hilary began to make love once more again by kissing their lips, breasts and nipples as well as their legs and waists before heading to the bedroom without drying off.

As their naked bodies began to drip on the white carpet of the bedroom Emma and Hilary got on the bed and began to roll about while kissing on their lips and roamed their hands all over their wet naked petite bodies. As the wet bed sheets clung to the their bodies Emma told Hilary that she loved her with all her heart and wanted to remain her lesbian lover forever, Hilary smiled back kissed her and said.

"Emma I'm in love with you too and I would love it for you to be my lover."

Emma smiled and began to French kiss Hilary's lips before she pulled the wet covers over them to continue to have sex together.

The next morning the naked Emma Watson and Hilary Duff woke up to the warm sunlight shining through the window, Emma turned her head to face Hilary in which golden brown hair brushed Hilary's face and gave her a long lingering French kiss, as their tongues played in each others mouths a trail of saliva began to bridge the gap between the two lovers lips.

As they kissed Emma grasped the bed sheet and pulled them down before putting her hands on Hilary's young breast's, as Hilary moaned in pleasure she ran her hands on Emma's thigh which made Emma get all aroused. As the cold air began to swell around their naked bodies Emma's nipples began to harden and erect to which Hilary began to fondle them, as Hilary played with Emma's nipples, Emma began to buck to the pleasure that she was experiencing until she rolled Hilary onto her back and got on top of her and began to fondle Hilary's breast's.

As the young Emma continued her thrusting on Hilary, she began to moan and scream softly followed by a series of illegible sentences.

"Oh yes... I love you Emma."

Emma leaned forward and kissed her.

"I love you to sweetheart."

And kissed her once more before they fell asleep for the whole day.

The next day Hilary and Emma woke up and kissed each other on the lips lightly while they held their naked bodies in a tight embrace, Hilary then turned her head to face Emma's while she played with Emma's left breast.

"So how do you feel, now that you are a lesbian like me." Hilary said.

Emma smiled and kissed Hilary and said.

"I love it and I love you Hilary."

Emma began to kiss Hilary's breasts. After Emma stopped kissing Hilary, Hilary moved to the side of the bed and opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet and removed a small purple velvet box and turned it to face Emma.

"Emma I know we just meet and you know that I love you more than anyone right." said Hilary.

Emma replied.

"And I love you to and want to spend my life with you."

Which Emma followed by a kiss on her nose. Hilary then took a deep breath and opened the small box and spoke.

"Emma Watson I love you more than anything in this world, when I'm with you i feel safe and complete and to show my devoted affection to our love."

Emma gasped as Hilary rotated the small box so that Emma could see it's contents.

"Emma Watson will you marry me and be my wife." asked a nervous Hilary.

Emma was shocked by Hilary's proposal partly because both she and Hilary were still young for marriage, but Emma smiled and looked at the ring in the box before looking back up to her nervous lover to give her, her answer.

"Yes my love i will marry you." replied Emma followed by a slight giggle, Hilary smiled.

"You will." she said.

"Yes." replied Emma.

"You'll marry me." Hilary said with glee in her voice.

"Yes I'll marry you." spoke Emma holding back the tear's of joy in her eyes.

"You'll be my wife." cried Hilary.

"I'll be your wife sweetheart." Emma responded wiping the tears off her eyes.

And with the proposal over Hilary removed the silver diamond encrusted ring from the purple box and slipped it on Emma's wedding ring finger.

"Thank you for making me the most happiest girl in the world, Mrs. Emma Watson Duff."

"And I thank and love you to Mrs. Hilary Duff my beautiful wife."

And soon the couple began to have sex once more but this time not as new found lovers but as an engaged to be married couple deeply in love.

Later in the day the newly engaged couple got out of their bed and put silk robes around their naked bodies and had some lunch. Emma kept looking at the diamond engagement ring on her finger and smiled back at Hilary who was staring at her with lust filled eyes.

After their lunch Emma and Hilary decided to go out on a another shopping trip to celebrate their engagement to one another, so the girls returned to the bedroom and took off their robes, Emma then put on a pink lace bra and panties and Hilary put on a white lace bra and knickers.

With all their clothes on the girls picked up their shoulder bags and left the room. As Emma and Hilary finished their shopping trip and had dinner at a café Hilary asked if she wanted to go to a fair at her home town of Texas, to which Emma smiled at her.

"I loved to go to a fair with you... and maybe we can have some fun afterwards." said Emma.

Hilary looked at her with her lust filled eyes once more.

"Emma were engaged to be married of course we can have fun afterwards." said Hilary.

Emma then started to rub her leg up against Hilary's under the table. The girls then went back to the hotel and packed their bags and left to go to the airport.

After the plane landed Emma and Hilary checked into a hotel and changed into some new clothes and left to go to the fair in the park. As they entered the park it was already in full swing with cry's of laughter and screams from the rides, as they walked into the fair nobody payed any notice at who they are as they were all having fun, so Emma and Hilary held each other's hands and went to some of the attractions.

12