Emma Watson - Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma discovers a porn shoot on the next lot.
7.1k words
4.51
17.8k
34
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I just wrote this as a response to seeing Emma's new hair and her Prada commercial. This tall tale is my imagined take on the shooting of the campaign ad.

xxx

There's only one thing Emma Watson liked better than acting. And that was sex.

An 'overnight celebrity' is a well-known term, but in reality, not too many people just stumble into fame and success. Instead, many artists work tirelessly until they receive the big break that makes them a household name. However, Emma Watson is a perfect example of someone who became a huge celebrity practically overnight.

She had become an established actress from a ridiculous early age, thanks to THAT movie franchise, and had never looked back. Movies, modeling, red carpet treatment. But when she turned eighteen, wow! Once she had lost her virginity, it was as if a genie had been let out of the bottle. Emma cut her long hair, making the statement to everyone that she was now all grown up, and dated. Constantly.

The seemingly unassuming and reserved teenager had soon begun to sow her wild oats. Sex. She craved sex. And lots of it. There was nothing more satisfying in her mind, than to experience that exhilarating thrill of having her pussy stuffed with a stiff cock. From having her legs wrapped around a virile man's back. Fellatio, cunnilingus, group sex, you name it. Emma Watson had lapped it up.

At this stage in her life, Emma had communicated that she doesn't share much of herself for the sake of her work. According to her, fans need to be able to suspend their disbelief about her and her personality when they're watching her portray a character. The Brown University alum felt that would be more difficult if she didn't keep some parts of herself hidden.

"I spent most of my time trying to convince everyone I am incredibly boring because I need privacy and a minute to figure myself out." Watson shared with Porter Magazine.

Continuing on, she admitted that life in the spotlight got to be a bit too much for her and she had to find ways to muscle through high-profile moments.

"I used to have to go numb and close myself off. For example on the red carpet. Just to get through it."

But it turns out that Emma's need for privacy wasn't simply motivated by her career. She portrayed a muted version of her personality to the world so people wouldn't be as interested in her day-to-day life. That being, having a good time, most of the time.

Cut to the last two years of global plague, and the now thirty-two year old had been severely bereft of a regular sex life. Boyfriends came and went, but Emma needed a good fuck once in a while, just like she needed air and food. Thanks to her strict regime of health eating and yoga, she was in great shape, both mentally and physically. Her breasts and bottom were firm and lifted, and her stomach was for the most part flat and no signs of sag. Her hair was glossy and cut at a manageable medium length, and she even kept her pubic region trimmed and neat.

During the interminable lockdowns across the world, Emma had chosen to step back from acting for the duration. Only in recent times did she consider any filming. So when the news came that Prada were promoting a new, refillable fragrance called Paradoxe with Emma Watson as the face, it was most welcome.

Prada has been playing in the fragrance space for years now, but the new Instagram and website alluded to something bigger. Emma was scheduled to shoot three or four promo films, and the first was confirmed in the Autumn of this year. Comprised of three sound stages and two smaller, perfect for camera tests and quick turn over productions.

x

Ealing Studios is a television and production company and facilities provider in West London. It has five stages ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 square feet. Emma arrived early, having driven herself in her new Toyota Prius. To commemorate the partnership, she had unveiled a dramatic hairstyle, a bold pixie cut no less.

She was greeted warmly by the Prada team and was whisked into a make-up room directly, where she complemented her new look with dark dagger like lines at the corners of her eyes. The set was blocked by numerous light stands and even more cameras. The all Italian crew were bustling around and when Emma emerged for some preliminary shots, she was kept busy for the best part of the morning.

"Tutto bene, tutto bene."

Was something Emma picked up as she smiled dutifully at the crew, but speaking Italian was not her strong point. The lack of communication somewhat tedious and Emma craved company. There was a small section of the floor set aside as a refreshment area with drinks, snacks, and fashion magazines, and Emma took a break away from the others and treated herself to coffee. She noticed an attractive and slim brunette sipping a diet coke and browsing in a mag. Although seated, she was quite tall, leggy, and had an awesome figure. Maybe a little to busty for her slender form.

"Hi."

"Morning."

"I'm Eliza. Eliza Ibarra."

American, noted Emma. Although perhaps of a Latin origin. When she smiled, Eliza had the most infectious smile with two big dimples. Even though it was hot out, Emma thought it curious that the young girl was wearing only a bra and panties. Her ample bosom was displayed nicely and the thin straps of the pink bra revealing soft shoulders and an exquisite backside.

"Emma. Are you part of the Prada shoot?"

"I wish! That would be a dream come true. You're so lucky. No, we're a small unit, next door but one."

"A film?"

Emma sat down on a stool and crossed her legs. It was nice to chat. In stunning contrast to the Latina, she had chosen an eye-catching ensemble that was the perfect mix of luxury and style. The standout item was an immediately recognisable black blazer equipped with power shoulders and monumental lapels, from the opening look of Schiaparelli's spring/summer 2022 couture collection. To balance out the dramatic piece, Watson threw on a crisp white collared shirt, grey skinny trousers, and a pair of platform sandals.

"Web shoot. We do quick hour long stories that take just a day. There's five of us filming today. Kind of a travel show. It's called 'Brazzers Tour of London.' We're just shooting some inserts. I love England. You should come watch."

"Brazzers?" Emma furrowed her brow. Sounded familiar, but she could not place the name at this moment.

"Well. Must get back. I have a couple scene up next."

Eliza waved ta-ta and left Emma alone, thinking and brooding on Eliza's words. The Prada day was over soon after and Emma tidied up and planned on leaving. As she neared the way to the small stage next to hers, curiosity got the better of her. She took a detour and the nearer she got to the set, the louder were the people therein. Bright lights made her blink as she saw the busy set. Not on a level with Prada, this production was basic an inexpensive. There appeared to be three sectioned off cubicles, above which were lights and white reflector screens, The members of the crew she saw were all smoking and behaving in an agitated way. One man in particular, probably the director, was shouting instructions to cameramen and technicians who all had stern looks on their faces. Someone barked back and got an earful of abuse. Emma stood back smiling to herself. This wasn't the first shoot she had seen become somewhat shambolic.

"Where's Eliza?"

"Cubicle Two. Getting Lucas warmed up."

Eliza. The dark haired girl she had just met. With nobody paying her any undue attention, Emma decided to take a quick peek inside the three walled, partitioned-off room. As she looked in, she saw a big bed with a naked couple in the midst of having sex.

"Ohhh! Ugh...ugh...ugh."

The leggy brunette was writhing and groaning she lay beneath a six feet frame of a man fucking the shit out of her.

"Ohhh, Lucas I love your cock....ugh...ugh."

Her thick covered most of her face where it had fallen loose, and her hips gyrated and bucked off of the bed. Emma covered her face in shock as her wide eyes remained glued to the stud's broad, muscular back, slim hips and small bum. He had a thick white column of pulsing dick that was ramming into Eliza with the speed of the Heathrow Express train. Eliza's muff was wide open as he split her with driving and deep plunges of his cock. Her tiny hands moved across his butt which moved back and forth with a rhythmic rate. Emma could see clearly how his glistening shaft appeared and disappeared into her pussy. The angry looking purple head emerging in every third stroke.

"Fuck, that's good. Fuck yeah."

Lucas eased out and Eliza let her fingers close over the thick throbbing length. Emma made a fist, imaging her own fingers strumming his rock hard shaft, and she licked her glossy lips in her acute arousal. The still erect man casually rolled off the girl and ran a hand through his brown hair. Eliza propped herself up against the pile of pillows behind her.

"That was so good. This scene is gonna rock!"

Emma looked him up and down. The young Adonis was athletic and had a chiseled body. His bod appeared as if it were part made of stone. She focused on the man's organ. It was a good eight inches or more in length, thick, and as stiff as a poker. The tapered glans resembled a huge plum. She marveled at its size and girth. The man was born to be a porn star. Brazzers! Now the penny dropped. One of the best online porn sites in the world.

"Oh, shit! This is a porno shoot!"

Emma paused at the entrance to the cubicle. She looked around nervously and then panicked. She looked at Eliza one more time, drinking in her casual posture. Breasts jiggling, and her legs spread wide, displaying her triangle of dark pubes above her shaven twat. She looked up as she absent mindedly stroked her slit.

"Emma! You decided to drop by. So nice of you. Meet Lucas."

She looked at Lucas who faced her and smiled. Emma gulped as her gaze lowered again to his stiff rod that seemed to be wagging hello to her.

"Sorry. Have to dash off. Bye-ee!"

Emma took off, hurrying past the other models and crew who were coming and going. She bumped into one actress who was stark bollock naked. The young girl smiled back. She had a cute nose set between sparkling eyes and full inviting lips. Her silken blond hair, recently dyed, fell in waves that highlighted her slender neck. Her juicy booty stuck out behind her which gave her as womanly a body that hypnotized any onlooker. Emma let her eyes fall to scan her perky breasts, bared and firm, and her shaven mound that was set between long and shapely legs,

"Action!"

Emma could hear bed springs squeaking in an erotic rhythm from Cubicle One and a woman's whimpers of delight as she was presumably being screwed in front of camera.

"Oh yeah, that's good, that's good. Keep it up, Danny. And can we oil the fucking bed!"

"Hi. Are you on this shoot? I'm Abella."

The bed began to squeak again as a girl moaned loudly over and over.

"Oh, oh, oh."

"Right. Yes, er...no. I'm not...that is..."

Emma turned to face the young actress who was about her height.

"Here's Stallion."

Stallion? Fucking hell, Stallion by name, stallion by cock size! The tall, black skinned guy was a handsome hunk with a shaven head and muscular frame. Between his massive thighs his raging hard prick jutted out proudly. His ebony was a pillar of perfection. Midnight black with a mushroom sized big knob shiny with pre-cum. His balls were tight and obviously full. Abella licked her lips and cupped her tits, flicking her tongue out at the naked male stud.

"Hi, toots," he said to Emma as he cupped Abella's pussy, slipping into her slickness with a fat finger. She, in turn, jerked on his rearing pole, then opened her mouth to take his turgid dick into her mouth.

"Excuse me. Abella! Suck my damn cock for me."

Despite being one of the biggest she'd ever seen, Emma could hardly believe how Abella had taken his hose into her drooling mouth. Emma's own pussy was now on fire, desperately in need of some blessed relief.

"Fuck me now, Stallion. Let's go make porn!"

The rabid couple vanished inside of the other vacant cubicle and Emma took the opportunity to vanish. She drove back to her East London flat and ran into her bedroom. Stripping off as quickly as she could, Emma rattled the contents of the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and found her pink rabbit vibrator. As she switched it on, the welcome hum of the toy tickled the palm of her hand.

"Yes!"

Seriously aroused, she laid back on her soft bed and kicked her slender legs out. As she looked down between her thighs she saw her wetness glisten. Closing her eyes, Emma ran the thin vibe up and down her slit, teasing herself as she tried to recall Eliza getting a good seeing to from earlier.

She pushed up and head entered her snatch. Her wrist rotated as she moved it in and out. Emma sighed and spread her legs even wider, turning the speed of the toy up a notch. In a matter of seconds, her juices leaking down her inner thighs and wetted the sheet beneath her. She pressed her head back against a pillow, and curled her toes as she began to ram the toy in harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Emma lifted her legs up at the knees and used two hands on the vibrator to fuck herself, just as Eliza was fucked by her co-star. Her heart pounded as she pounded her pussy. Another notch up and the rabbit buzzed louder. With her eyes screwed up, Emma pressed the very tip to her aching clit and did not let go until she came with a shriek and a squirt.

"Ho!"

As she pulled her legs up and assumed a fetal position, Emma dropped off, dreaming of cocks and cunts, pricks and pussies.

x

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really want. If you wanna get with me, better make it fast..."

"The Spice-a Girlssss! Fuck-a-da Spice-a Girlssss!"

Peter, The Italian director of the Prada commercial shoot cursed the muffled pop music that filtered in from the adjoining sound stage. Emma Watson had to pause in mid pose for the umpteenth time and wait for her cue.

She wasn't sure if it was known to the production, or even Ealing Studio, but Emma was aware of a porn movie being shot barely yards away. Indeed, the accomplished actress/model had inadvertently stumbled in on the private shoot the day before and had witnessed things first hand.

"We take a break, and resume later in the evening. Go, go."

The crew, lightning men, and make-up ladies all dispersed in different directions. Emma checked a clock which read one o'clock. She changed out of her elaborate dress and she slipped into a pair form-fitting running shorts, a black long sleeved top and Veja training shoes. She showcased her incredible complexion with her newly cut short hair, repeating her iconic pixie cut from 2010. With plenty of time on her hands, she purposefully made her way to the Brazzers pornographic shoot. Driving home after meeting with Eliza Ibarra the day before had given Emma some mixed emotions. She had been extremely turned by seeing the adult stars making out and the thought of visiting the set again sent an unexpected thrill through her.

"Ladies, you need to tend to your wardrobe and we need to set the lights."

The production manager's voice merged with the voice of the director as Emma saw several females with Eliza Ibarra, the adult movie actress she had met earlier. Both men sounded American.

"Where is the substitute girl? Hey you! You English?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good, you can fill in the Posh role."

"Posh role?"

Eliza nodded as Emma spread her hands.

"I'm not a porn actress. I'm Emma Watson."

"Emma who? Can you act?"

"I've been known to do one or two things."

"Roger. She's Emma Watson." Explained Eliza.

The director looked her up and down and shrugged.

"And you can do an educated voice?" Emma nodded. "Bit skinny, and no tits and ass. Alright. Go get fitted out. You can hover in the background. Take her, Eliza."

"Come on. This is gonna be great. Let's go meet the others."

"Look. I like watching porn, alright. But you won't get me in front of the camera for something like that. For one thing, I'll be recognised."

"We'll get you the Posh Spice wig. It'll be fine."

Before her brain could react, Emma had been roped in as some stand-in on the Brazzers shoot. Only an hour earlier, she had been standing on the set next door posing for Prada, and now she was in a wardrobe room and undressing with porn stars.

"What did he mean by 'Posh' role?"

"Voila! We're doing a Spice Girls parody."

The Spice Girls! Probably the most famous girl group in the history of music, thanks to their iconic looks, each of the five having a unique character. Emma had grown up listening to the British group in the nineties.

Five of them. Including Melanie B as 'Scary Spice,' Melanie C as 'Sporty Spice,' Geri H as 'Ginger Spice,' Emma B as 'Baby Spice,' and Victoria, now Mrs. David Beckham, as 'Posh Spice.'

"Right. Now I get it." Said Emma as she fussed with a brown bob wig.

All the women looked quite stunning in their replica costumes.

"Scarlet Red was up for that role but has blown out due to testing positive for Covid. The director has been going mad to get someone who speaks English well to fill in. This is Angela White. She's from Australia."

"G' day."

The all-natural Aussie was bold, brunette, and busty. She had somehow managed to squeeze her voluptuous figure with the 32GG tits into a Union Jack sleeveless tank dress that finished about one inch decent. Her wet look high red boots came up to knee length, and she had a ginger fright wig plonked on top of her auburn locks. Even the crew licked their lips at her curvaceous and radiant warm smile.

"Ana Foxxx is Scary."

The dark skinned American starlet seemed to have poured her slim figure into a sleeveless leopard print jumpsuit with flared bell bottoms. The catsuit had a stand-up collar and a zip up front from cleavage to crotch. Already standing near on six feet tall she cut a striking figure in her platform shoes.

"How are you?" Asked Emma standing in her underwear.

"I'm feline fantastic, baby." Said Ana, adjusting her afro wig.

"Abella Danger is Baby Spice."

The dyed blonde porn star was perfect for this cute character, seeing as she was barely five feet five. Her cute kewpie doll face glowed accordingly, and she had her hair up in two pigtails. She had a pink mini dress with a cute fur trim around the hemline, and she had boosted her height by donning a pair of platform heeled sneakers.

"I'm Sporty, of course."

Eliza had probably the dullest costume of all, consisting of an 80's style neon shell suit of light green with yellow and pink panels on the sleeves. At just eighteen, the bubbly Mexican-American was already a veteran of dozens of sex films.

"And you. You're Posh."

Emma wriggled into the black soft and stretchy boob tube dress of Polyester and Spandex. The vibrant mini dress featured a flattering ruched style. and very short hem. So short was it that a slight breeze would have given anyone behind her a glimpse of her underwear. She gathered the top just under her armpits to safely tuck in her breasts. Around her legs, from ankle to upper thigh, she had wound shiny metallic wraps that criss-crossed sexily all the way.

She slipped on a pair of peep toe sandals with four inch stiletto heels. She'd applied a little make up and was pleased at how her brown eyes were highlighted. She had kept her belly from growing beyond a little curvy and was both proud and pleased at how her tits were still quite firm. Though she felt confident about her looks, she was still worried about the shoot ahead.

"Hey. I'm not having sex, just so we're clear."

Eliza handed Emma a hand held mirror.

"Just merge into the background and strike a pose. We'll work around you."

123z
123z
825 Followers