Emma Watson - Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

x

"And, action!"

All five girls stood in a neat line, shoulder to shoulder. Emma at the very end. One cameraman turned to the first and zoomed in.

"We are the Spice Girls! And we welcome you to Brazzers Alternative Party at the Palace. I'm Ginger Spice. And I like to fuck!"

Angela lifted the hem of her flag dress and showed the camera that she was going commando. Her pouty labia looked smooth and pinkish.

"I'm Scary Spice, and I like to fuck!"

Ana opened the front of her bodysuit and displayed her firm tits.

"I'm Sporty Spice, and I like to fuck!"

Eliza turned her back on the camera and pulled down the bottoms of her tracksuit so that she could moon her pert ass.

"I'm Baby Spice, and I like to fuck!"

Abella raised the hem of her mini dress and let everybody see her smooth, shaven twat. The camera continued to pan down the line until it came to rest on Emma. She stood there, teetering on her spike heeled shoes, nervous as hell. The director spun a finger in midair to indicate Emma to speak.

"I'm, I'm Posh Spice. And...and..."

Abella gave her a friendly nudge in the ribs.

"And...I like to...to fuck!"

"Cut! Well, that was shit. We'll do that again later. Light up the Palace."

Emma's attention was turned to a large dressed backdrop of an imagined interior of Buckingham Palace. In the foreground were two twin beds with the Royal flag in gold and blue. Alongside were two chaise-lounges in gold with red cushions. The four stunt cocks all stood stock still in suave black tailcoat jackets and white shirt fronts. Their skinny trousers having an elasticated back waistband. All had good looks and even better bulges in their slacks.

"And, cue her Majesty."

A look-alike of Queen Elizabeth the Second waddled out of stage left in a sparkling coronet and with a stuffed toy Paddington Bear tucked under one arm. She made a regal wave to all.

"I declare this party open." She said and made a quick exit.

"We will, we will, rock you!"

The hit song by Queen belted out and Angela pointed a finger in the air and rolled her hips seductively. Ana looked like the sultry vamp she was and leaned her elbows on the back of one of one the seats and stretched her legs out in front of her. Eliza rocked her shoulders and swiveled her hips right in front of one of the unmoving males. Abella extended a slender arm and moved with the music, shuffling her shoes to the beat.

"And, action guys."

One of the men came behind Abella and slid one strap sexily off her shoulders and caressed her bared boob. Another traced a hand down the arm of Angela and rested his hand on her waist. His other hand cupped her massive right tit. The third held the shoulders of Ana, and their bodies joined in a passionate embrace.

Eliza wriggled sexily against the body of the fourth, kissing him with hungry lips. He held her tight buns with his hands as they hugged. She lifted her right leg over his left hip and thrust against him lustfully, pressing his erection to her heated loins. Abella's man slid the second strap of her mini dress down off her shoulder, and she sighed as his fingers gently probed the backs of her bare shoulders.

"Good move, Lucas."

Ana snapped her head back as her stunt lover tugged the zipper of her jumpsuit down her front. The zip ended at her crotch level and he snaked a hand inside to stroke her pussy slit. Sucking loudly on her left breast. Emma looked on in awe as they all paired up and made out. Their murmurs turned to groans and moans as they became more and more animated.

"Good start." said Roger. "Phase two."

All four men ripped open their shirts and displayed their upper torso's. All four girls went down in front of them in a slow descent to their groins where they wrestled with their fly zippers and unleashed four of the biggest and stiffest erections Emma had ever seen.

The pretend girl group all attacked their men. Ana's hand was wrapped around the base of her man's ebony dick. Emma recognised him by the name of Stallion, and a more hung fellow she had yet to meet. She ran her tongue in a swirling motion from the base all the way to the tip.

Angela White, as Ginger Spice, engulfed her man's dick in her mouth, completely swallowing his entire length. And an impressive length it was. The experienced Australian porn star sucked him off with long licks, lingering on the bulbous head for seconds on end.

Emma had been off to a distance, preening and posturing for an occasional camera shot. Ever the professional, she had worked the cameras with her innocent, sexual allure. Yet, she rubbed her thighs together, not quite believing how turned on she was watching the other women in their costumes. Her left hand began to glide down her body as she held the mirror up to her face, never taking her eyes of the illicit show going on before her. Abella was now butt naked. She had wriggled out of her mini dress which now puddled around her shoes, as she continued to suck the big cock of Lucas into her mouth.

"Hey, where's Posh? We need Posh in there."

Emma turned her head to the left from where she heard the director speak, and then yelped as she was dipped head first over a chaise-lounge.

"Oh!"

Her short dress was hiked over her back and her panties roughly pulled down to her heels.

"Hey! I'm not...that is...oh, my goodness."

Both Eliza and Ana had their hands on the backs of Emma's thighs as they began to spread the lithe legs of the famed actress. As Emma protested feebly, she groaned as the women descended on her pussy.

"Girls, er. Girls? Ooooh!"

Eliza used her tongue up and down the length of Emma's glistening wet slit and Ana soon joined in. Their combined efforts were seriously erotic as they contested with each other as they slathered along Emma's soft folds.

"Close up, close up!"

A cameraman zoomed in to catch Emma panting with her body bent over the seat and with her dress up over the back of her head. As Ana sucked her pussy lips into her mouth, Eliza worried her clit, using small circles to draw out the sensitive nub. Emma was engulfed in abject pleasure and her constant moans verified the fact. She could not believe both porn stars were licking and sucking her pussy at the same time. Ana clamped her mouth over Emma's muff as she sucked her entire pussy into her mouth. Eliza rolled her tongue around her clit until it resembled a raw berry.

"We need some dialogue here, people."

"Come on, Emma. Don't be a prude now."

Without any further prompting, Emma squealed from the oral double act and began to show her appreciation.

"Fuck! You're driving me mad!"

"Such a sweet pussy! Tastes like honey."

Both porn stars stayed connected by their drooling mouths to the weeping quim of Emma. Suddenly, they pulled back and Emma sat up on the edge of the big upholstered seat. Her dress halfway up her midriff. On the director's cue, the lights focused on what supple flesh she had exposed.

"Bring in Danny D."

Emma looked this way and that with an anxious gaze and then her little black number was tugged off over her head and her feet lifted up to her ears.

"Ho!"

"Hi, I'm Danny, and I like to fuck Spice Girls."

This English sounding actor caressed Emma on her inner thighs, close to her exposed snatch. Her wide eyes were fixed on the huge dick that rose up from between his legs. The naked stud grinned into the nearest camera as he positioned the head of his stiff cock against Emma's sodden cunt. She threw her arms up as he thrust his hips forward into her. His throbbing organ speared her twat and as he went in up to the hilt, his momentum forced the lightweight Emma to collide with the back of the seat.

"That's big!"

"No shit, Sherlock," grinned the able porn star.

Emma gasped as he spread her legs and moved them so that the backs of her knees were over his shoulders. Her breasts heaved and, as he rocked up and down, and his chest rubbed her nipples. The palms of her hands lightly brushed over the muscles of his taut ass. Her thighs opened and closed in the same rhythm as his firm thrusts. His cock was divine as it hove through the wet sheath of her cunt.

She was oblivious to the action going on only a few feet away from her as Ana was riding Stallion cowgirl style. She had wriggled out of her leopard print jumpsuit and looked ravenous in that fright wig and bared body that was the colour of dark chocolate. As she made out her large brown cat-like eyes narrowed. Her breasts were full and upturned with caramel tipped breasts which moved as she rode dick.

Abella pushed Lucas backwards and he fell onto the bed beside them. The fair haired porn starlet straddled her man and began rolling her hips over his stiff dick. Her delectable body shimmed back and forth, her perfect breasts bobbing up and down. The porn actor's cock was a column of white flesh which became shiny and wet as it emerged Abella's sweaty twat. Ana and her stud matched each other stroke for stroke so that they were rocking back and forth together.

"I'm Tom, and I like to fuck Spice Girls."

He had Angel White on his lap as his nine inches eased into her. Her dress of flags had been discarded, and her mammoth tits danced in his face. The experienced fuck doll sank down hard, taking him into her luscious depths. Was this really happening, wondered Emma?

"Sit."

Danny had lifted the English actress up as he sat back in the seat. Emma, now naked in her big bob wig and heels, shook her head and lifted her right leg over his left. She stroked his shimmering cock a few times, as she held his hot hose just an inch from her pussy entrance. She'd wriggled down lower, her quim snaring his rampant tool between her soft legs. He looked up at her angelic face as his hands had worked over her pliant tits, rolling the erect nipples until she moaned softly. And then she let herself slide down on him, taking as much of him inside in one graceful motion. Just that single push and he was buried to the hilt.

His pulsing log emanated a thrilling heat and fullness in her cunt, and when she began to move in short, slow thrusts, she hissed through gritted teeth. The sensation of his dick inside her was sublime. WHAT a strange set of affairs! Here she was with a big cock buried inside her, as she pretended to be Victoria Beckham!

"Oh, God! Your cock feels amazing in me!"

Emma got into the swing of things. A bit obvious, seeing how she was sat astride a well hung porn star. His size meant that she kept her tempo on the slow side, grinding into him as she dropped forward. Danny pulled her down on him and her pert breasts met his chest. They continued to fuck like that, she riding him, he kneading her nether cheeks, his finger dipping saucily into the furrow between them.

"Keep that up." Instructed the director, highly impressed with Emma's prowess as a rookie cunt for hire.

Her body looked perfect in the frame. Her medium sized breasts jiggled seductively, her slim hips gyrated fanatically, and her divine bottom made soft slaps on his groin. She, in turn, was entranced by the man's athletic body. His broad, muscular torso, narrow hips, and that wonderful length of pulsing prick that reared up inside her. Suitably turned on, Emma began to take her stud faster, with full strokes of her lower body, and a rotating spiral down that made her cute buns ripple delightfully. Each time she slammed against his hard bod, a cry of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Way to go, Eliza."

The Latina eighteen year old starlet looked every inch the future award winning adult star with one hard cock in her mouth, and one deep in her pussy. Her shell suit was crumpled history as the rampant Lucas Frost fucked her deeply from behind. Stallion, the well-endowed black skinned stud was thrusting firmly into her drooling mouth, as she happily took it from both ends. Emma watched as she stretched her lips wide to take the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth and began to move suck on his ebony cock. Her eyes met Emma's and she smiled back and dribbled saliva down her bouncing tits.

"Tit job, here." Said Roger to one of his busy cameramen.

To one side was the busty Angela, who was using her enormous breasts to masturbate Tom. His thick erection thrust up into her pillows of flesh which she pushed together to make one big tit. It made for a fascinating scene as Tom's dick appeared and then disappeared in her suffocating rack. It was a momentary distraction for Emma who was unceremoniously lifted off of Danny D and passed over like a ball to Stallion. He carried her to one of the beds.

"Bloody hell!"

Her eyes stared at his oversized appendage that jutted out like a big black club. She felt another flush of wetness in her aching loins. Fuck it! I'm a lost cause, thought she. So horny that it made her positively dizzy. The man was built for porn. His shoulders were broad and angular. His chest thick and chiseled. The midnight black skin was dappled in a sheen of sweat. And his cock! Oh, My! WHAT a specimen. As she laid on her back in silence, he spread her legs wide open. Emma bit her lower lip as she saw him let the fat tip of his huge cock poke inside of her thighs and nudge her pussy entrance. Stallion chuckled as he teased her. Emma rolled her hips, wishing him to enter her dripping muff. Which he then did.

"Ho, my goodness!"

His plum shaped glans stretched her out as she let out a loud moan. Emma tilted her head back into a pillow as he slid in some dark meat. And after he fed her four hot inches of black cock, Emma's body shook with an intense orgasm!

"I...I just came!"

Two cameras zoomed in. One over her undulating body, the other focusing on the extraordinary view of black cock in white pussy. Emma hoped that her Posh Spice wig hid her true identity as they started fucking in a steady rhythm. The man must have been something in the region of ten inches long and thick to boot. Emma could see the engorged veins running the length of his monster cock. Consumed by a cock lust, the English rose raised her pelvis hard against his groin, ensuring his dick was able to pump even further inside her.

"Change position, guys."

Stallion pulled out of Emma's cunt, which stubbornly refused to completely close up. He turned her onto her knees and facing the nearest camera. As Emma looked directly into the lens, Stallion dropped to his knees behind her and shoved half his length into her slippery pussy. His bulk pressed against the backs of her legs and bottom and he started pushing his thick cock into her tight clenching pussy. As she received a good six inches of his ebony rod, Emma made love to the camera, emoting and licking her moist lips.

"This pussy is tight."

"Ugh!"

Emma grunted as he drove into her, making slapping noises as his hips piled into her rear end. Her juicy little slit was gripping the thick black shaft, and she could feel him forcing his hips in an upward direction for a deeper penetration. Emma was close to losing as hiss huge tool of his was going in her so deep, rubbing along the walls of her pussy. Her heart was pounding, her pussy was pulsating, her legs buckled.

"Oh, god."

The big, black rod was too much for her. His hands raked her spine as she came on his log and fell onto her front. The entire Buckingham Palace set was now filled with the most outrageous shrieks and moans as all were involved on one sexual act or another. Bereft of her Union flag dress, Angela, as Ginger Spice was astride Danny D and rolling her wide hips as she embedded herself on his sizeable length. Once she was settled into a nice rhythm, Lucas started feeding her his turgid dick. As she slid down on Danny, she sucked on Lucas with relish.

Eliza and Abella were side by side on all fours as Tom pounded the pair of them from behind in turn. The Latina beauty purred happily as he banged hard against her ass. He changed up after a minute and scooted over to Abella and pistoned in and out of her.

Ana howled as Lucas pumped into her, burying his prick inside of her over and over. Her long arms draped his neck and her legs wrapped over him, pulling him in ever harder.

"Gonna cum."

"Camera one?" Said the director, readying for the money shot.

Lucas pulled out of the dark skinned goddess and shot his load all over her belly and tits. Ana finally sank back into the mattress with a gasp.

"Get it?"

The cameraman gave a thumbs up.

Eliza laid alongside Emma on the biggest bed. Stallion lowered his massive black body onto hers. Her willowy pins opened and she shuddered as she felt his huge cock slide in. She turned her head to Emma, who licked her lips and then looked down at the thick log of a dick buried in the girl's pussy. A cameraman knelt over them, looking straight down on them. Eliza moaned loudly, writhing constantly and shrieking as she lunged up with her hips and impale herself on his mammoth cock. He pushed in faster and her legs pointed straight up.

"Spicy."

Muttered Stallion as he stared into Emma's, taking in her glistening body waiting her turn to be ravished. He withdrew from Eliza hopped onto Emma in one move. He immediately began to fuck her with deeply rhythmic thrusts.

"Oh my god, Oh my god!"

The English actress thrashed and wailed as her hips rose and fell with Stallion's thrusting frame.

"Oh, shit! You're filling me up!"

Stallion gave a hearty laugh as he resumed giving Eliza a quick shagging. She squirmed beneath him. Her juices flooding his entire length of dark chocolate cock. She panted and twisted her head to look at Emma and then Stallion.

"I'm going to come soon. Can I come, Roger?"

"Go ahead." The director replied.

Stallion continued to give her his all, slamming into her as her lithe body arched and shuddered. Eliza came, wallowing in wave after wave after sexual release. She gave one last groan and fell limp as Stallion mounted Emma. He folded back her legs and her bottom left the bed. His head loomed over her body and dripped sweat onto her heaving breasts. Her leg wraps were shabby and loose now from the tremendous shagging, and her Posh wig was slightly askew.

"Gonna cum, chief." Announced Stallion as he motioned Eliza to sit next to a gasping Emma.

"Finish him off, girls."

Both of them began to use their tongues to lick his shiny black shaft, and in doing so, each other's lips. Eliza gobbled up his bell end and hoovered him into her mouth, dribbling spit down to his massive ball sack. She passed his hose to Emma who grabbed onto his dick at the base and slobbered over his angry looking helmet.

"Gawmp!"

The porn star exploded with a snort and Emma choked as torrents of warm cum filled her mouth. Her head snapped up in surprise at such a load that still spurted from Stallion's pulsating dick. Eliza smacked her lips on his purple hued crown and sucked him dry, then she turned to Emma who drizzled cum and spit into her open mouth. The three of them collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies.

"Are you sure you haven't acted in porn?" Asked Roger of Emma who just shrugged.

"Cum on my tits!" Yelled Angela to Danny as he jerked and came with a loud moan over her pendulous pillows of flesh.

The English porn star slapped his long dick on each of her huge globes and then watched her hold them up and lick them clean. Tom was jerking his cock into the face of Abella Danger, and he soon ejaculated and splattered her face, hair and tits. As a camera zoomed in, Abella looked into the lens and smiled. Her make-up was totally ruined and cum dappled in streaks and runs on her cheeks and chin. She even had it in hair and it was dripping slowly.

"Cut! And wrap it."

x

As Emma laid shattered on her back she could hear equipment and crew members bustling about the sound stage. With the cameras now silent and cold, she slowly sat up. Her vibrant naked oozed well-earned perspiration and dried cum. She stretched out and through half closed eyes she saw that she was alone. She had definitely not expected this. But she had enjoyed the sheer fun of the shoot. She found her way back to wardrobe and cleaned up.