Emma Watson and the Morsexius Ch. 04

Story Info
The ball takes an unexpected turn.
3.8k words
3.92
5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

this is completely fictional

Emma Watson looked down at the wonderful tiara she'd stolen from Bird House with Ms Willoughby's help. Despite it being a week later though she'd still never worn it and more worryingly she hadn't exactly told Ms Willoughby that she had taken it. It showed an impulsiveness that her teacher would not approve of.

Tonight, she had the perfect occasion to wear it but couldn't. It was the winter ball and it would go perfectly with her beautiful dress, professionally done hair and makeup.

The only slight problem was that it had a big gold hooded python on top. It was something a Snake House student would wear but Emma was still undercover in Lion House. At best, it would cause serious suspicions and at worst blow her cover completely.

Without the tiara, Emma still looked stunning. She had on an elegant green and yellow silk dress. It was strapless, and had a long skirt. She wore black strappy high heels which showed her feet and highlighted her toned pins through the long slit up the leg to the thigh. The outfit was classic formal evening wear.

The last thing Emma needed was her small, elegant green clutch bag. She picked it up from her dressing table and checked inside.

"Perfume... Check." Emma said out loud to herself.

"Lipstick. Check. Morsexius. Check!"

The most important part, the Morsexius. She looked at small vial of white goo that she and Ms Willoughby had extracted from Lord Snake's strapon cock earlier that day. It glistened and glimmered in the light.

Emma thought for a moment about how much it had given her. Her life had changed for the better. Now, she and Ms Willoughby were going to take over the whole school and make sure everyone would serve Lord Snake.

Tonight, a new servant of Lord Snake would be created, however, not before Ms Willoughby and Emma had exacted revenge for Bird House stealing Snake House artefacts. Tonight, Bird House would pay.

Emma gave a knowing smirk to herself in the mirror, checking out how gorgeous she was as she did so. She shut her clutch bag and turned to head to the ball. Tonight was going to be something else.

As Emma entered the ballroom, she stopped to survey the scene. She could see heads turn to look at her, not hiding their clear interest in her beauty.

One of those heads was Ms Willoughby, who sat with some teachers in the corner. Although Emma could tell her interest was admiring, it was also a knowing, silent exchange of confirmation that their plan was about to start.

The other teachers turned to look at Emma, but only Ms Willoughby had that hint of intent about her. Everyone else was just curious or admiring Emma's stunning, natural beauty.

Emma moved to the floor and made some chat with her fellow students. Tonight, she would again be pretending to be in Lion House, so spoke to people she knew in that house as default. Other students from Hippo House and Bird House joined in, but Snake House kept themselves to themselves. Emma longed to be with them but knew she couldn't.

The young woman kept one eye on the teachers, waiting for a moment to enact their plan. Every now and then Emma would flick her gaze and see the teachers drinking in the corner with Ms Willoughby looking ever so relaxed.

In just a moment, Emma spotted her opportunity as the teachers wriggled about, trying to create space for one to leave the confined table.

Squeezing out the small space was Cheryl Cole, the gorgeous singer from a beautiful pop group. The brunette's normally pretty face looked slightly embarrassed as she tripped over her companions feet on the way out.

Still, it was hard to miss her attractiveness as she finally straightened up leaving the confined space. She had on a purple dress, which had a short skirt, revealing her glorious legs. The top was quite low cut, revealing her cleavage. It could have been considered a bit too revealing, but somehow Cheryl made it look classy, especially with her choice of glamorous platformed black high heels.

"Drinks anyone?" Cheryl asked, getting several orders from the table, including Ms Willoughby who was normally more controlled.

Cheryl happily made her way to the bar, and reached into her diamond encrusted clutch bag, pulling out her red lipstick and re-applying it.

Emma approached from behind, taking position close to Cheryl.

"Looking very glamorous tonight Ms Cole," Emma began, engaging in small talk.

The teacher turned round and smiled. "You too Miss Watson," she answered, her Geordie tones clearly ringing out. "Are you having a nice time?"

"Yeah, I just arrived, but hopefully it'll be a nice night. How about you?"

"Getting on it!" said Cheryl. "I've been drinking since lunch!" The teacher laughed quite happy with her current situation. "Even Ms Willoughby is getting a bit tipsy."

Emma looked round, barely believing such a thing, but now that Cheryl had mentioned it Emma could see a slight slouching of her normally straight shoulders and a slight gaze over her normally serious face.

Emma laughed. "It must be a special night."

"I never thought I'd ever see it!" Cheryl replied, before lifting two glasses of a tray and directing bar staff to take the drinks over to the table she just left.

"Cheers!" she said happily to Emma, thrusting a glass into Emma's hand. Emma took it and smiled back, clinking the glass with Cheryl's and taking a sip.

"What are drinking too, Ms Cole?" asked Emma after swallowing the champagne.

Cheryl thought for a moment, Emma could almost see the cogwheels turning in her pretty head. "Let's drink to having a good night Ms Watson!" The pair shared another toast and warm smile, before Cheryl downed the remainder of her champagne in one.

"Woah, Ms Cole!" Emma said, in a state of shock but also admiration.

Cheryl just giggled before turning back to the bar. "Two more please, one for me and one for my star student, Ms Watson!"

Emma blushed slightly at the compliment. She was also slightly nervous of the speed the Head of Bird House was drinking. Emma would never be able to keep up. But then an idea popped into her head.

"Actually Ms Cole," Emma said, indicating to the bar staff to delay that order. "I have something better that you might enjoy."

Cheryl raised an eyebrow. "Ms Watson, I never had you down as the thrill seeking type!"

Emma thought for a moment she might have gone too far. She thought about apologising or backing down. But in an instant Ms Cole lightened up and grinned mischievously.

"Sounds intriguing! I'm definitely game Miss Watson," before the pair left the bar and headed somewhere a little quieter.

Emma felt a bit conspicuous leaving the room with Cheryl Cole. The pair were extremely beautiful and hard to miss and she knew someone might remember them leaving. However, another opportunity quite like this may not have happened so she had to take it.

The pair moved to a door towards the back of the room and went inside a doorway. It seemed to lead backstage with stairs towards the performance area. It was quiet just now but Emma and Cheryl both knew it may get busier later.

When Emma was sure the coast was clear, she dipped into her clutch bag. She peered in carefully and a carefully pulled out the small vial of Morsexius. She presented it carefully to Ms Cole.

"Here, try this," Emma said excitedly. "It never fails."

Cheryl looked at the vial carefully. "Looks a bit like..." Cheryl stopped herself from saying cum in front of her student. "Are you sure it's ok to drink?"

Emma nodded. "It's better than any drink you've ever had."

The confidence in Emma's voice immediately eased any concerns Cheryl had, as she reached out and took the vial excitedly. She popped off the stopper and was immediately hit with the most wonderful smell.

Emma watched as Ms Cole's eyes widened with growing excitement. She now had a big grin on her face, accepting the naughtiness of doing a shot with student in the back.

"Cheers!" Cheryl said in her Geordie tone, clinking with Emma's half finished champagne. The teacher then downed it in one and shook her head. A salty tang had hit her mouth which seemed to give a warm feeling sliding down her throat. Suddenly, the tang hit her whole body causing an excited shiver. Cheryl's brown eyes lit up as a naughty smile game over face.

"That was delicious Miss Watson. You certainly didn't disappoint."

"Thank you Ms Cole." Emma gave a knowing smile as she watched her teacher become more and more horny.

"Shall we do another?" asked Cheryl, desperately hoping the answer was positive. She reached out and touched Emma's arm, feeling a spark of electricity. It felt good, the sexual tension between the pair was building.

"Definitely Ms Cole..." Said Emma, feeling Cheryl's tender touch on her soft skin. "But not for a while."

"Why is that Miss Watson?" Cheryl asked, stepping closer to Emma, their chests almost touching. The excitement of being with Emma over rode the disappointment of the news.

"We need to get it from Lord Snake's special strap on. It's one of the most powerful magical artefacts in the world." Emma said, her voice becoming quieter as her lips drew closer to Cheryl's.

"So in the mean time we just..." Cheryl was hardly disappointed. The brunette's lips met with Emma's and they began to kiss passionately. Cheryl hooked her arms round her student and pulled her closer for the kiss.

Emma responded as well, her hands immediately going to Ms Cole's toned firm ass. She squeezed at the perfect shape, eliciting more force from Cheryl's kiss.

The pair snogged for a minute, enjoying the feel of soft womanly lips together. Hands were roaming, exploring the feel and shape of the other's gorgeous body. As this continued, Emma felt Cheryl pulling the back of her green and yellow strapless dress down.

When the dress hit the floor, Cheryl took a step back and took in Emma's stunning body. She was perfect, gorgeous frame, small round tits and toned abdomen. Emma's legs were just as shapely and smooth, enticing Cheryl between them.

"All hail Lord Snake!" Cheryl enthused as she unzipped her own dress. "I'll do whatever it takes to please him, his house and his subjects."

Cheryl's dress fell to the ground showing her beautiful body. She was stunning and had slightly fuller tits than Emma. She too had glorious legs, accentuated by her sexy high heels. She wore a very small thong which was clearly wet already.

The sight of Cheryl almost naked pleased Emma greatly. Not only was Cheryl hot and attractive but her plan was going perfectly just now. She pulled Cheryl closer.

Cheryl began to kiss Emma again, firstly on the lips but the hurriedly moved down her student's neck to her chest. As she cupped Emma's small tits and played with the flesh, she kissed Emma's erect nipples, playing with them.

Emma groaned in approval, "Mmm Ms Cole."

Cheryl didn't stop, making sure she switched to Emma's other breast while her hand massage the one she'd just left. Emma's body was incredible and Cheryl was worshipping it the best was she could.

Emma was going weak in the legs as she enjoyed this beautiful woman pleasing her. She could barely stand as Cheryl pushed Emma's thong down her legs. She felt herself totter in her heels as Cheryl guided her onto the stairs. Emma loved the sound of the high heels moving over the floor.

Emma was guided into a sitting position by Cheryl who kneeled down before her student. Cheryl pulled Emma's sexy legs apart, revealing her perfect wet shaved pussy. Cheryl dove straight in, giving Emma's mound a kiss before she started to use her tongue on the swollen clit.

"AHH Ms Cole, that feels so good." Emma was ecstatic, closing her eyes as sapphic bliss took over her body.

Cheryl's face was too deep in pussy to respond as she happily went down on her gorgeous lover. The teacher used her tongue to probe Emma's sensitive area, teasing her folds and her throbbing clit. She loved how she could feel Emma writhe as she did so.

"Ohhhhh," Emma moaned again as she ran her hands up to her tits, giving them a gentle massage, inducing further warm feeling in her body. She arched her back as her muscles contracted, pushing the mounds in to her hands. It also drove her pussy more on to Cheryl's mouth, which kept escalating the excitement.

Cheryl responded, hooking her arms round her students toned thighs, holding her in place tightly. Every time that Cheryl touched Emma with her tongue or lips, the woman seemed to quiver, which only encouraged Cheryl more.

Despite resting on the stairs for this, Emma was in heaven, enjoying Cheryl's oral talents immensely. The thought that anyone could discover them only added to the enjoyment.

"Mmm fuck me, that feels so good. You're an amazing pussy kicker!"

Emma moaned passionately as Ms Cole brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She knew it was near. She looked down to see Cheryl's gorgeous face deep in her lap, while she wiggled her perfect ass up in the air.

"Fuck you're so beautiful," moaned Emma as another jolt of pleasure cause her her to arch her back and close her eyes.

Cheryl just kept going, determined to push Emma over the edge.

"AHH yessss! Right there!" Emma screamed as an orgasm overwhelmed her. "Ms Cole..." She trailed off, seeming to be living a fantasy.

Every muscle in Emma's body felt incredible as hot lesbian sexual energy over powered her. She could feel everything so acute, Ms Cole's lips, tongue and face between her soaking legs. She could feel Ms Cole's hands and arms locking her legs to her teacher's face. She felt her feet tingle in her high heels as she drove them into the ground to try and stabilise her body. She felt her chest rise and fall with each laboured breath. She could feel her tits radiating pleasure. It all felt incredible.

All the while Cheryl just kept her tongue playing on Emma's clit, always just touching it or flicking it in just the right way at the precise time to make her student even more orgasmic.

"AHH Ms Cole..." Emma breathed again, wanting to praise her skills but was again overcome by sexual happiness. It happened repeatedly, seemingly at the will of her lover.

A few more endorphin filled moments passed as Emma eventually came down from her multiple orgasms. The brunette felt magnificent, her whole body seeming to be in a state of bliss. She dwelled on it for a minute as Cheryl's beaming smile beamed at her from between her spread legs. She looked very pleased with herself.

"Ms Cole, that was incredible!" Emma mused as she eventually summoned the energy to speak.

Cheryl got up, still grinning proudly. This was in part due to being pleased at work but now also due to getting to show Emma her hot body again.

Emma slowly sat up, looking at her teacher the whole time. She wanted her badly and she knew Ms Cole wanted it too.

Emma carefully placed an arm on a stair and tried to push herself up on to her high heels. She just about managed, a little wobble reminding her of how Ms Cole had turned her legs to jelly.

"Ms Cole, I wish we could continue but Lord Snake and Ms Willoughby have a secret mission for you," Emma said with a rueful smile.

Cheryl felt a twinge of sadness but was happy to be given a secret mission. "Anything for Lord Snake and Snake House, Miss Watson," she said. "Even if it means waiting for you."

Emma gave a kind glance back. She reached out and took hold of Cheryl's hand, guiding her to the stage.

"Wait here just a moment Ms Cole," Emma asked, her high heels making the distinctive echoey clack off the floor as she left.

Cheryl looked like an excited puppy as she watched Emma totter into the shadows, staring at her figure, that gorgeous ass and heavenly legs. She heard Emma's heels sound get quieter as the got further away. She had no thoughts about being left alone with just curtains separating her from the ballroom on the other side.

A moment or two of quiet ended by the sound of Emma walking back towards Ms Cole, who immediately felt her heart flutter with happiness. Out of the shadow, Emma appeared, holding onto two leads.

Cheryl couldn't make out what it was Emma was holding as she was too distracted by her stunning body and her gorgeous high heels.

Out of the shadow being Emma appeared two chamroshes. Each chamrosh had the head and wings of a bird, like an eagle, with pointy sharp beaks and magnificent feathers but the body, legs and tail of a dog.

Emma modelled with them happily as she stopped.

"Ms Cole, you are to fuck these beasts until they cum. Snake House commands it."

Ms Cole didn't waste anytime. She immediately took a couple of steps towards the trio and fell to her knees in front of Emma. This time though, she reached underneath the beasts furry bodies and quickly found a bulge in their undercarriage.

Almost instantly the two Chamrosh's cocks revealed themselves, unsheathing and stiffening.

Cheryl let out a gasp of pleasure as the hard flesh touch her wandering hands. "Oh my loves, that's what I want!"

As the shafts became more prominent, Cheryl felt she could grasp them in her delicate hands and she began to wank them off.

The birds let out cooing noises indicating their pleasure, and both shuffled to allow the horny teacher better access.

Emma looked down at the her teacher and the two beasts, all turned on and looking very happy. Emma had to fight back an urge to join her teacher but she knew it wasn't part of the plan.

"I.. eh.. need to get going Ms Cole," Emma stammered, fighting every impulse in body. She looked down at her teacher who was in wonderland with two hard cocks to pleasure.

Cheryl looked up, happily continuing her double handjob. "No problem Miss Watson. Pick up where we left off soon?" Cheryl asked contently. Just then a beast flapped its wings and cooed, getting more and more excited.

"Definitely Ms Cole," Emma smiled as she stepped back, needing to get away but wanting to stay.

As she backed away she could see Cheryl roll over slightly from sitting to all fours. One chamrosh mounted her from behind while she appeared to take the other in her mouth.

Emma was now as far as she could get without losing sight. She watched for a moment as the two beasts pumped Ms Cole's body with all their beastly might.

Ms Cole appeared to be loving it, her head bobbing up and down as she gave one chamrosh what Emma knew would be an amazing blowjob. She could hear the slurping as her teacher devoured the shaft and tried to release it's hot load.

Ms Cole's hand came off the floor as she reached for one of her tits, massaging it as the other bounced from the force of the beastial sex in an enticing almost hypnotic jiggle.

Emma lingered for a second longer, watching the threesome and feeling quite turned on by the sight of the sexy Cheryl Cole being fucked by two beasts and loving it. She then slipped away down the stairs and magically got dressed again.

A few moments later, Emma Watson appeared back at the ball. She looked slightly flushed but other than that, nobody would have been able to tell she'd had passionate lesbian sex just a few minutes before.

Emma said "Hello," to a few of her old Lion House comrades before heading to the bar and buying a couple of drinks. She then headed over to the teacher's table, saying hello to a few more fellow students, making sure that her presence was recorded.

"Has anyone seen Ms Cole?" asked Emma of the group. "I've bought her a drink in return."

Before anyone could answer, screams of passion filled the hall and the curtains to the stage lifted. On centre stage was Cheryl Cole fucking two chamroshes.

Now though Cheryl was upright, her legs wrapped around the dog body of one of the beasts, her high heels still on her feet.

The whole hall fell into a stunned silence although Ms Cole's moans of pleasure echoed round the room.

12