Emma Watson and the Morsexius Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes... Oh fuck... Feels so good!"

It wasn't clear if Ms Cole knew what was happening. All she cared was that she was being fucked hard and well. She seemed to be sandwiched between the two chamroshes, one fucking her pussy and the other her amazing ass.

"Ohhh," she moaned, slinging her head back and grabbing her round tits as if framing them in her hands. The chamroshes just continued to pound her, their big hard cocks visibly sliding in and out of her holes.

"Mmm... Mmm... Yes!" Cheryl continued before abruptly clambering down. Most in the room had assumed she was going to leave but she then knelt down in front of her lovers.

"Give me that cum!" she demanded, jerking the beasts off as they flapped their wings in order to remain in a standing position. "I need you cum," Cheryl begged.

With that, the beasts made a cooing noise while their big dog cocks began to twitch and bulge. Cheryl hungrily moved her hand up and down each shaft, determined to get covered in Chamrosh cum.

Suddenly, cum started to fly out of the beasts' cocks hitting Ms Cole. She pointed the shafts straight at herself, holding her tongue out. While this was happening, she continued to wank the beasts off while more and more cum hit her pretty face and sexy body.

"That feels so good," Ms Cole moaned as the cum kept hitting her. "I want every last drop of that wonderful cum."

The room remained stunned. Emma and Ms Willoughby had smirks on their faces, enjoying the spectacle Ms Cole was creating and having an intense satisfaction knowing they'd created it.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Cheryl said, just after swallowing a huge mouthful loudly enough for the whole room to know what had happened.

For a moment there was silence as Cheryl happily looked up at her lovers. This had been incredible.

"What is happening here?!??" A loud voice filled the room.

Everyone seemed to swing round to see Ms Middleton standing at the door, her face about to explode with anger.

Emma looked round at Cheryl who still seemed happy. She didn't want to answer until she was sure she'd got every last drop.

"My office right away!" Ms Middleton snapped, and in a moment both women magically disappeared, leaving two satisfied chamrosh on the main stage.

12