Emma Watson, Balling in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily."

Lily flaunted her taut 34B tanned bust. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she held a cool glass of what looked like a margarita in her hand.

"Puto."

Puto had an hourglass figure which was perfectly proportioned. She had faint tan lines all over her body, and her long black hair framed her oval shaped face.

"Kartika."

This fine Asian beauty had hair that glistened in the night light, as did her cat like eye. Her gravity defying boobs stood firm on her youthful frame.

The warm, humid air swathed their nude bodies as the water gently lapped against the hull of the moored yacht.

Emma felt the air was becoming thick with passion. It was obvious to all in attendance that sex was inevitable.

Johannes turned up the music and the girls started some belly dancing. All gyrating their hips in rhythm with their equally bouncing boobs.

Her latest lover returned with two glasses and handed one to her.

"Cheers."

He made a move, putting his hand on her left cheek as he put down their glasses on a table. They moved together to the music, and Emma felt her pulse race and her nipples harden.

When their lips met in a French kiss, but it wasn't only their mouths that collided, as their bared bodies that seemed to meld into one as they pressed together. For the second time in two days, Emma hugged him firmly. His athletic form felt fantastic, and she wanted to explore every inch of him.

She slowly traced her hands down his stomach, and then slid them around and placed them on his tight ass. He moved his hips to the rhythm of the music and pushed as Emma gripped his butt.

As they swayed to the music, Emma froze from the unexpected sensation of six other hands feeling every inch of her exposed body. Johannes stepped back as Emma was intermittently fondled by the three other men. Here, there, and everywhere, she allowed their searching of her breasts, nipples and between her legs. She undulated her hips, as Jamal dipped down and brushed her fine pubic with a light touch.

"You are hot, babe." Said the African, "Are you gonna play ball with us tonight?"

Emma felt his erection press into the cleft of her ass as he stood behind her. A very hard impression.

John nodded. "Are you gonna let us play with you?"

Emma looked him in the eye as she hummed in delight. She looked at Johannes and was torn by doubt. But the divine wetness tingling in her pussy decided for her. She was up for anything.

"I think I already am, Hmmm!"

"Go back."

Emma settled on a pile of cushions, as John licked around her pussy before sucking her moist labia into his mouth. Then he spread her muff wide apart with his fingers and flicked every fold of her pink inner lips. Emma squealed with delight as his tongue licked her sensitive sex. Jamal joined in and made for her clitoris, sucking gently on it to draw it out from its tiny hood. Whilst he did so, John also drew his tongue back and forth across the hard little bud.

"You boys!"

Emma thrashed her legs as they wickedly teased her towards a climax. The glorious feeling of not one, but THREE hot guys eating her out was immense. Carl used his fingers to spread her pussy lips farther apart and then pressed his tongue deep into her soaked slit. With all three assailing her pussy, Emma pressed her hips up into their faces. The three of them stimulating her clit and muff was more than she could handle. She tensed and moaned as she came and shuddered hard before relaxing on her back.

For a few moments she could hardly breathe, but she barely had time to recover before John's hard dick nudged at the entrance to her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me," she gasped, and sighed as he pushed straight in as far as he could.

John fell on top of her in a second, and her legs naturally spread, inviting access to her cunt. He thrust into her slowly, letting Emma savour every inch of his penetration. Her arms clung around his neck as he began to hump her, pulling almost all the way out each time before thrusting back in with a lewd sounding squelch.

Ripples of sexual warmth suffused her writhing body beneath him as they fucked on the deck under the canopy of a starry sky. They held, touched, explored and gripped the other in earnest. John held out as long as he could before succumbing to her tight pussy and her frantic, undulating hips.

"Cum in me, I want it!"

Emma felt his shaft, already huge inside her, swell as he erupted deep inside her. The sensation of his shaft pulsing out his warm seed inside her was sublime. She had no qualms about having a cream pie, seeing how she was on the pill. They remained still until John felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Pass the ball, brother."

Emma looked past John's back to see Jamal rubbing his massive hose, impatiently awaiting his turn.

To their left, Emma looked over to see the head of Johannes buried between Lily's thighs as he licked at her black bush. The Balinese girl played with her own nipples and let out a series of high pitched moans.

Beside them, the big black stud was fucking Puto, who had her face buried in cushions and her ass in the air. Emma was open mouthed as he screwed her from behind, his huge dick banging right up into her with each thrust. Despite having just fucked John, it felt odd to see her most recent lover with his knob buried in another woman's pussy.

"Come to me, woman."

Emma rose up and poised over Jamal who laid on his back. She sank down and let the weight of her petite body propel her towards his cock which he held straight up. She gasped in surprise and delight as his rigid organ slid right up into the meat of her pussy.

She fell forwards, thus impaling herself further on him, and remained motionless while she became accustomed to his considerable length.

"That is one big cock."

She mused as she started to rise and fall carefully.

He pawed with her tits as she bobbed up and down, her juices and John's cum running out all over his balls.

Her tits jiggled wildly and her nipples could have cut glass as they stiffened in the night air.

She looked up to see that Johannes now had Kartika on all fours and was settled in behind as he fucked her doggy.

In fact, as she bounced on Jamal, she could see everybody on deck involved in at some sort of sexual act.

"Fuck baby. You are amazing."

Emma collapsed across Jamal's chest and whimpered that she thought he was pretty amazing too as his every inch of him filled her cunt. She groaned in his ear as he thrust up and simultaneously pulled her down on his steel rod. The athlete took control and hammered her with a persistent rhythm of pulling her to him at the same time he pushed up. Emma felt her impending orgasm as she let him nestle deep inside her.

"Fuck, girl!"

In her lust crazed frenzy she bit hard into Jamal's neck. He yelped, and in that instant he ejaculated inside of her.

As they regained their composure, Emma stood up and a torrent of cum leaked out of her onto the deck.

Flushed and heated, and in something of a daze, she decided to go below deck and freshen up a little.

As well as the engine room there were also crew quarters. Emma found a bathroom and took a quick shower.

"There are you."

Johannes appeared out of the blue, took her by the hand and led her to the master bedroom.

"Johannes."

"You look squeaky clean."

"For you."

The bed was surprisingly big for a boat and they fell onto it in a lustful embrace. Still naked and still as hard as a steel rod, the Dutchman pulled her legs back and slipped his cock in her to the hilt. From the moment his cock entered her she felt comfortable and relaxed. His cock felt perfect. They hugged tightly as they screwed, his strokes slow but assured. There was no urgency or rush, he was taking his time.

Presumably because he had previously ejaculated whilst fucking one of the Balinese girls and did not have that urgent need.

They fucked like this for a few minutes until Johannes withdrew his cock and used his hands to gently roll her. He had his hands instantly on her hips as he thrust forward, and Emma pushed back gently so that her bottom served as a flesh cushion as they fucked.

"Hello?"

They heard voices, but continued their rut. Puto and Carl appeared at the open double doors to the bedroom.

"It's alright, it's only Johannes and Emma." Said the African.

Johannes did not miss a stroke as they received an audience.

Carl hefted his huge black log to Puto's face as she went down on her haunches.

Emma looked to her left to see the woman suck on his bell end. The black athlete was easily the biggest and thickest of the party of men as he pumped half of his length down the moaning woman's throat.

He folded his arms and nodded in approval at the rise and fall of Johannes on top of Emma Watson.

Then they moved to the foot of the bed and Puto sat on the edge as Carl positioned himself to enter her. He leaned over and made a sudden push in. The bed rocked under the weight of four healthy and sex mad persons.

"Bit cozy in here, guys." Said John in his Canadian accent, as he entered with Lily.

Johannes pulled away from Emma and sighed.

"Where's Kartika?"

"On deck with Jamal."

The Dutchman kissed Emma on the cheek and grinned.

"Have fun." He said, taking Puto by the hand and leaving.

John and Carl made their move and approached Emma on the bed.

They looked pretty intimidating with their brawn and big swaying cocks.

"Go on sugar, suck it." Said Carl as he wagged his ebony club of a cock at the awe struck filly.

Emma gulped and lifted her face to lick his mushroom shaped helmet, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. She cocked her head, before running down the length of his long shaft and back again, holding his rod straight up at the base.

John bumped thighs with Carl at the side of the bed and offered up his equally hard dick.

Emma immediately took him into her mouth and began to suck, as Carl moved onto the bed and started licking her pussy.

"Oh, shit!," she mumbled as he licked her pussy with broad strokes of his long tongue.

"Hi, ya!"

Jamal ducked in and Emma eyed up his throbbing hard cock.

Bloody hell. All three?

As Carl lapped at her snatch, Emma regarded the other two cocks in front of her. She gripped both hot shafts and started alternating between them, taking each one down into her drooling mouth in turn.

"Awmm!"

Their spongy cock heads felt thrilling pressed against her lips. Both of their swollen heads pushed at her and Emma opened her mouth to let then in.

John was just smaller than Jamal so he fit in easier, but he wasn't any gentler. He began pumping into her mouth as though he were fucking her pussy.

Jamal was just as forceful as he too started to fuck her mouth rapidly when he took his turn.

Her cheeks hollowed slightly as she sucked harder. Then they backed off briefly as the African signaled he was ready for intercourse. Emma was tipped back by Carl, who aimed his black cock at her spit spattered pussy and speared her on it.

He snorted through flared nostrils as he began to drive his large cock in and out of her foaming cunt.

Her head was on one side as John face fucked the moaning actress, pinching her nipples hard as he did so.

"Take it, take it."

As the dark skinned Carl banged her hard and fast, Emma swallowed as much of John's cock as she was able. Jamal jerked off as he watched Carl sink his hard cock inside Emma's creamy pussy.

As John withdrew, Carl pinned her willowy legs right back to her shoulders as he began to pound her faster.

"Damn, feels good honey," he said between grunts.

So does your big black cock, thought Emma as her legs flailed in the air close to the low ceiling of the below deck room, and her backside lifted clear off the bed.

He pulled out after a while, and left Emma's pussy gaping. Jamal closed her up by mounting her next.

The formidable footballer plunged his tool deep into her wetness, coating his veiny shaft in her love juices. He stroked her smooth legs as he fucked her, and slammed into her upturned ass as he thrust up. Emma was a mere toy for them, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

John gave Jamal a high five as they made another switch.

She felt the cock in her pussy pull out and another take its place. Next thing she knew was her going down on all fours.

"Yeah, bend over."

Arching her back, Emma raised her pert bottom up in the air for John, as he shifted himself in behind her and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. Emma spluttered as Carl slapped her cheek with his rock solid cock.

John had her firmly in position by the hips as he ploughed into her over and over. Forceful strokes that rocked her body forwards onto Carl's big log.

She let out a wanton moan as she eagerly took his chocolate log into her mouth.

He groaned loudly as the wet warmth of her mouth surrounded his raging erection. Her agile tongue around the tip, and then trailed down the underside of his black organ to his balls. There was no way on earth she could deep throat such a generous length.

"I need me some more pussy."

Jamal flipped her onto her back again and held up her legs, placing them over his shoulders as he sunk his long hard dick inside her sopping muff.

Emma grabbed at the sheet and made bunches of the material in her white knuckled fists.

He must have slammed in and out of her for maybe two minutes until he surrendered to Emma's tight cunt that enveloped his big dick.

"Oh, shit!"

Jamal pulled out quickly and shot his load all over her tits, then stuffed his cock into her mouth so she could suck up the remaining dribbles.

Consumed by a red mist of lust, Emma sat up on her elbows, her tits heaving as she breathed in with big gulps of air.

"Who's next?" she said nonchalantly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Carl picked up the ball and turned her over again onto all fours, holding her waist firmly as he ran his dick up and down her crack. He gave her a firm spank with his open palm before sinking into her once more.

"Fuck me!" Emma demanded in her man hungry keenness. "Yeah that's it, fuck my wet cunt!"

Emma surprised herself by mouthing the words as she took the black monster deep inside of her. Before he was done, Emma had climaxed twice on Carl's black mamba.

"Oh god, you're so fucking big, you devil!"

The harder Carl pushed, the more vocal Emma became. She gasped, moaned and whimpered, and her shoulders and head twisted and shook. He savagely thrust into her with near on his entire length and Emma screamed and shuddered at the intense feeling.

Her spine was highlighted by a soft sheen of sweat as Carl incredibly picked up the pace.

His energy suddenly left him and he had to admit defeat as he laid out wearily beside the others, his dick wilting quickly.

Emma slowly got up and gathered her wits. Had she, Emma Watson, just fucked three well hung studs to the point of collapse? It would appear so.

"I need some air."

Emma took the creaky steps bare assed and went above and inhaled the night air deeply.

As her eyes adjusted to the dark, she saw Puto and Lily on the deck kissing and licking the other in a 69 position. Johannes was in evidence, having his cock sucked by Kartika.

"Here's Emma."

"Em-ma!"

Cried Lily who jumped up and hugged the naked English actress like they were old friends. The Balinese young girl ran long nailed fingers over the sides of Emma's breasts, back, and butt. Emma found herself melting to the exquisite attention as Lily's scintillating fingers caressed her body.

Another set of feminine fingers ran over her ass from behind,

Both eager Asian ladies found her puffy snatch and Emma groaned and rocked on the balls of her feet as she rode their probing fingers.

"Oh, look."

Johannes was on his back on some soft cushions with Kartika astride him, stuffed with his hard cock. Intrigued, as Kartika began to rock her hips against Johannes, Emma moved behind her and bumped hips, running her hands over Kartika's front. Johannes peered over her shoulder into Emma's eyes as he slammed up into the girl on his lap and nodded. Emma moved with them as they fucked, and Lily then surprised Emma by hugging her from behind also.

Emma found herself gasping as she felt Lily's taut nipples point into her back.

Leaving Kartika to it, Emma laid back, relishing the snaking tongue that moved up and down on her clit. It was wonderful and the sensations sent pleasures through her body. Emma moaned softly, her eyes closed as the tongue moved up and down her slit. Lily's black mane of hair hung across Emma's belly.

"Em-ma."

Emma felt Puto's hands on her breasts and she wallowed in the incredible thrill of two females touching her all over. Then, there was a cock in front of her mouth, and Emma opened her eyes and looked up. It was Johannes, who grabbed the back of her head and began pushing his dick into her mouth.

She moaned as his hands stroked her hair as she twirled her tongue around his bell end.

As she hummed on his boner, Emma had Lily AND Puto push their tongues inside her and wiggle around together.

As one licked her erect clit, so the other probed her pink wetness.

Both wanton young Asian girls made loud slobbering noises that left Emma's pussy and inner thighs saturated with spit.

With her Dutch lover in her mouth, Emma had long passed that point of sexual euphoria.

Her slender body had been pushed way beyond any carnal limits as she spiraled yet again into another orgasm.

Johannes gripped Emma by her head as he pushed down her throat faster and harder. His cock grew large in her mouth as he exploded with an almighty grunt.

As his hips shunted back and forth his cum splashed out of Emma's grinding jaw and down to her tits.

All three women sucked Emma's flesh dry of cum as she laid back with arms outstretched, worshipping the cloudless sky above in her birthday suit.

Nature was wonderful!

END

12