Emma Watson - Beauty's Beast

Story Info
Emma and her new beau get to know each other.
3.8k words
4.48
13.1k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Not to be taken seriously. It's all made up by me in homage to those in celebrity.

xxx

It happened pretty fast. Barely had Emma Watson finished one relationship, then she tumbled into another. One minute her latest interest and her were at a party, having a laugh and a drink, flirting for sure and generally having fun. Next, they were both at it like two fuck bunnies.

x

After so many interminable lockdowns over the last 18 months it had been good for Emma to get out and mingle with others. Especially those of the opposite sex. The English actress, model, and sometime activist, had been constantly in the spotlight for years, until the pandemic gave her much time to reflect on her personal life. Her last steady boyfriend, Leo and she had been lucky to have been together in those trying times, but both had agreed it was time to move on. Which is when Brandon Green, son of billionaire tycoon Sir Philip, came into the picture. A good looking twenty eight year old with a muscular physique, thanks to his love of working out, and a happy go lucky persona. He had those desirable high cheekbones and light blue eyes. And to cap it all, a very generous beast of a dick. All eight and a half inches of it.

x

When they first met at the tail end of 2021, it was all they could do to keep their hands off of each other. An instant attraction without a doubt. When they arrived at Emma's riverside flat after that party, the tipsy actress couldn't stop giggling. Thanks to over imbibing, Emma had a little difficulty in getting her door key in the slot.

"I hope you are better at getting things in than I do. Pun intended!"

Both laughed as they stumbled through the open door. They fell into each others arms and hugged tightly. As they French kissed, Emma felt Brandon's bulge push into her left thigh. Both lecherous young lovers wanted the other badly, as Emma enlarged on by letting her right hand wander to his crotch.

"Bloody hell! That feels big!"

"I am aware," answered Brandon with a smug grin.

"Oh, bother this dress! You spilled beer all over it. I'm just going to shower. Make yourself at home."

Emma disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Brandon to pour himself another beer. What a tease! Was that a mischievous grin on the famous celebrity as she left him hanging? He sat and studied the expensive decor of the room. Not too shabby. He scratched his fine beard as he heard the sound of running water from the nearest bathroom. His boner still throbbed in the anticipation of what was hopefully to come.

"Can't wait."

Following the sound of water splashing, Brandon found the room down the narrow hallway with the door conveniently ajar. He peered around the door and saw Emma's reflection in the mirror above the hand basin. There she was, totally naked on the edge of her tub with her adjustable shower head in one hand, and the fingers of her other embedded in her wet pussy. The nozzle was spraying hot water at her trim, downy pubes and puffy labia as she frigged herself. Brandon cupped his groin at the erotic sight of her soaped up breasts and the stream of water trickling down her front, over her belly to her muff. Her eyes were closed as the petite beauty concentrated on pleasuring herself. Not busty in the conventional sense, Emma had beautifully shaped, perky firm b-cup breasts with the kind of wonderfully pointed nipples that were now hard and erect. Slim, and only 5'5" tall, her tits looked bigger on her small frame. Her long milky white legs showed the definition of every muscle in them when she moved.   "Fuuuck!"

He gulped in admiration as he unzipped and fished out his enlarged cock. As he wanked his aching dick in awe Emma's sweet voice broke through the spray of the shower.

"Why don't you come here and let me do that?"

Brandon jumped as he crept in, slightly embarrassed at being caught red handed. Or was that cock handed? He stepped out of his trousers and kicked his boxers into one damp corner by the tub. Emma smacked her lips as she stared at his erection that pointed straight up to the ceiling. He tugged his shirt over his head and stood stark bollock naked and proud. Despite his ripped body and manly chest lightly covered with soft hair, Emma had eyes only on his virile manhood.

"Now that is a sight for sore eyes."

Brandon's cock was quite magnificent, certainly of a size that would fill Emma to the limit. The skin at the head was stretched tightly, and prominent veins stood out in relief along the smooth pinkness of his rigid shaft.

"I don't know whether I should suck it or pole dance around it!"

Putting aside the shower attachment, Emma twisted her head slightly and begin to flick her tongue up and down the thick shaft. She alternated licking and gently kissing the sensitive skin all the way down into his root.

"Mmmm! Nice and hard."

Emma drew her tongue slowly back up his stiff cock until she reached the tapered tip. The thickness of the heated organ forced her jaws wide apart as she let him drive deep into her watering mouth. Brandon opened his mouth wide as the little minx held him deep in her hot mouth. Desperate to find some control over an immediate ejaculation Brandon slowly pulled back out of her mouth until only the head of his penis was still in.

"Fucking hell! I nearly came then."

The sound of drizzling water filled their ears until Emma turned off the taps. Her damp light brown hair was tousled and lank on her slight shoulders. Again she twisted her head and wrapped around his dick. A small stream of drool had run out of her mouth and trickled down her neck to merge with the suds on her chest.

Emma slowly moved her head back and forth in a smooth gliding motion, keeping up the rhythm while sucking at the same time. She increased the efforts and he moaned in response. With that motivation, she began to move back and forth faster, burying the huge helmet at the back of her throat and then out to rest on her wet lips before plunging forward again.

"Gah!"

Emma paused for effect and then surprised herself by sucking him in as deep as she could take it. With her eyes locked on his dreamy blues the famed actress held it there, saliva dribbling out of the corners of her tightly closed mouth. Again, fearful of coming too soon, Brandon pulled back out of her mouth and stepped back. Emma licked her lips and tasted the hint of saltiness from his colossal log.

"Lick me out, big boy."

"Fair enough." Said he as he fisted his cock and embraced the new slickness.

He bent down on the floor tiles and kissed the insides of her slender thighs, bringing forth a throaty moan from the horny beauty. Her hands came on top of his thick mop of hair as he used his teeth to knead nibble on the moistened lips of her aching pussy. He held her legs apart as she perched on the edge of the tub. He gently pushed the tip of his tongue up and down, flicking at the slick texture of the delicate skin. His rapid motions made Emma's head swim as he firmly slid his tongue around the entrance to her muff. He slowly swirled his tongue in tantalising clockwise circles before dipping his pointed tongue deep inside her.

"Um! Uh, huh!"

Over and over the bearded hunk withdrew it and then pushed back in. He curled the tip of his tongue so as to scrape the inside walls of her tunnel. He kept up a steady rhythm and Emma's pussy flowed like a river. Biting her lip, she grabbed him by his hair, slamming his face into her pussy. He moved to her clit and sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Within seconds she was bucking her hips again and panting his name. Watching her so animated inspired him to slide his tongue down past her opening and start licking her asshole. This caused her to buck even harder. Then he slid into her ass and put his middle finger and index finger in her pussy. He pumped them in and out hard for a few seconds and then with one long and lingering lick of her clit she started to cum harder than she had in ages.

"Oh my God that was amazing."

Brandon did not let up for a second as Emma rocked her hips up and down, riding his tongue with her clit, literally humping his face to a climax. She tensed for a second as the welcome tingles spread throughout her body. Her damp body jerked as she lost herself in the orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy as the waves of pleasure swept through her, burning her with the most intense orgasm. Her entire body quivered as the residual tingling rocked her body. She finally lowered her legs and was overcome with exhaustion.

"That was wonderful." She gasped with a face that radiated her obvious sexual release.

Brandon inhaled her sex through his nose as he felt the film of her feminine juices on his mouth. She felt the wetness returning between her legs and knew then she wanted him inside of her, needed him inside of her.

"Do it from behind."

Emma leaned against the dripping wall of the shower stall and looked Brandon over her shoulder as she rubbed her pert bottom against this cock, hoping he would take the hint. He thrust his erection between her cheeks and nibbled gently on her earlobe before whispering to her.

"You sure you can take it?"

"Try me." She answered with a raised brow.

She ground herself against him as he put one arm under her left leg and hoisted it in the air. His strength was immediately noticed as his rigid pole of a cock slid in between her legs as he bent over and dry humped the cleft of her twin moons. Her hips automatically jerked to and fro as his fingers started stroke up and down her clit, slipping down between the folds of her pussy occasionally to pick up fresh lubrication. Her breathing grew faster and she let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Put it in, mmmm! Please!"

He took the head of his cock and ran it up and down her slit a few times. When he got enough juice on his cock he put the head of it back at her opening.

"Are you ready?"

"Just shut up and do it."

He pushed in a little then he pulled back out, only leaving the head in. Emma could feel herself stretched to the limit around his cock. He slowly penetrated her again, this time going in a little bit further. He did this a couple of times until the cock was about three to four inches inside. Then, with one hard stroke he pushed his cock inside her. She screamed out from the shock of it and flattened her hands on the wet wall.

"Bloody hell!"

He fucked her with three or four firm strokes that saw half of his length stretch her out. When he suddenly paused, he strummed her clit at lightning speed and the lightweight belle orgasmed. Her second of the hour. Her pussy clenched around his cock as she convulsed. Brandon put his hand on her tits and used them as leverage to swing her up and down on his cock, literally fucking himself with her impaled on his monster dick. Emma whimpered and she had to go on tiptoe with each new thrust of his cock.

"Big! Big! So big!" He thrust into her in time with each word.

He roughly pulled out of her and Emma gasped as her head hung low.

"Aww!"

"My god you are so tight. I don't know how long I'll last like this." He said as he mounted her again.

Emma could feel every inch of him inside me. She had never been in such ecstasy for a very long time. Just the thought of his huge cock going in and out of her pussy was enough to bring her close to an orgasm again.

"Suck it." He suddenly ordered.

"You bastard!"

Again, she hungrily took him into her mouth, smelling and tasting her own scent as she sucked and licked him clean from top to root. She yelped as she was roughly spun around to face the wall once more. Brandon palmed her ripe tits as he slipped her his length again, bumping on the sweet swell of her rump. His balls bounced on her ass as he picked up the tempo and Emma spontaneously parted her legs as wide as the shower stall would allow.

"Yes! Oh, fuck! Fucking me so, fucking good!"

They moved awkwardly on the slippery tub and so Brandon, fearing an accident, sat at the opposite end to the taps. Emma moved her hands through her damp locks and stared wide eyed at his upright pole that Brandon held aloft. What a specimen! She straddled him reverse cowgirl and placed his cock at her entrance, hovering there teasingly just half an inch inside her.

"The head is so wide."

Emma slowly sank down in him with one hand back on his chest for assurance. She rose up again with the bloated head alone inserted inside her snug cunt and then jiggled her hips and drove down again. She purred like a kitten. From the sublime feel of him piercing her cunt, from the tiny nibbles he gave on the nape of her neck, and from the way he stroked the insides of her upper thighs.

"N...nice."

Emma, with half of Brandon's formidable cock enveloped by the warmth of her pussy, began to systematically ride up and down. She started sliding up and down his shaft and the veins straining on his cock rubbing against her clit. Her juices were soaking his cock. The opening of her pussy was aching to be penetrated further.

"Should, could be, since I've, not to mind, if and..."

Emma babbled nonsense as she filled her muff with hot cock. There was no other thought in her pretty head other than this sensation of being stuffed. Her superb body shone under the bright bathroom lights with a misty sweat and drops of soapy water. She undulated on his groin, increasing the friction on her clit and thereby another impending orgasm. Brandon didn't miss a chance as he held her hips and thrust up into her as she pushed down.

"Oh, you!"

Emma, driven insane by the motion of the rut, matched him stroke for stroke, grinding back and forth at her leisure. He started thrusting his hips upward, pushing his cock deep into her pussy. She was bucking and trembling on top of him, panting and moaning louder and louder. This only turned him even more. The rampant hunk started pumping faster and she met his thrusts. She was moving her body up and down and they were meeting in the middle with a loud slap.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

They started going faster and faster, both eager to feed the others needs. Emma dug her toes in the bath rug, knowing she was going to cum soon. He pulled her back down hard onto his whole length and started really pounding her pussy hard. Her climax hit her immediately and again she felt herself clenching down around his cock. She felt half numb on his lap as they stayed interlocked for a while, her body trembling and her pussy dripping.

"I didn't cum yet." He said as she finally hopped off of his still rock hard rod.

"Oh, right."

Emma and Brandon spent the rest of the night fucking each others brains out until the sun came up the next morning.

x

Over the next few weeks, Emma realised she was dating a bantom cock. Brandon was insatiable. Ready to fuck at any given moment, and he seemed to have a bottomless well of sperm. She wondered if he might have two prostate glands instead of just the one. With every waking moment he was up her like a rat up a drainpipe. It would have been a dream come true but it was just that he was so bloody big! She nicknamed him 'The Beast.'

"Brandon! Not now. I have a webcam meeting in ten minutes."

"Come on, just a quickie."

"Sod off."

Brandon pouted sadly as Emma set up her laptop computer. The screen of the Apple MacBook lit up and once Emma had logged in she saw the faces of her personal agent, and her oversea representative in New York.

"Hi, Maggie. Hi, Gwen."

"Emma. Nice to see you. Lots to get through, so I'll begin."

Emma watched Maggie rifle through documents her end and settled back in her seat. She was aware of Brandon, hovering behind her but ignored him.

"So. You'll be flying to New York next, wait. Wednesday, right?"

"Yes, I'll be arriving on BA flight...will you behave?"

Emma turned to her left to admonish Brandon, who was out of sight of the camera. Gwen spoke about airport arrangements while Emma had to fight off a horny Brandon. He got her up out of her chair and bent her forwards so that her face filled the screen.

"Right, hmm."

Emma bit her lip as her dress was hiked up her back and her panties drawn down to her knees.

"Sorry, what?"

Emma fought for composure as the half dressed Brandon massaged her bared bot with warm palms. Her mind drifted due to the sensual feel of his masculine touch.

"I was just saying, your car will be at JFK at about four..."

"OH!"

Emma yelped as Brandon brought his right hand across both of her buns. The initial jolt made her knees buckle and she held the sides of the desk she was standing against.

"That wrong? Wondered Gwen who peered ay Emma's flushed face.

"No, no. That's good. Good, oh so good."

"Bad girl," whispered Brandon in her ear as he alternated firm spanks on Emma's buttocks.

Each spank made her start and quiver on parted legs.

"Because we can change anything to your liking."

"No. I like this. Very...much!"

The warmth radiated through her loins as the intensity of her admonishment made the moisture between her legs increase.

"After the initial entry through the immigration, driver Bob will have a card up for you to follow out..."

"Mm, hmm. Right? Uh, huh!"

Emma nodded rapidly like a crazy person and covered her face as she pretended to listen to the online conference call. As she teetered on her heels with her ass up and out she looked into the lens of the camera with narrowed eyes. She felt Brandon assault her pussy from behind, slapping her vulva with a karate chop of his hand. Willingly she opened her legs wide, kicking away her panties as he slapped her pussy again. This time, he hit her clitoris and Emma felt shivers up her spine. Each slap caused more juice to squirt from her pussy. It was the first time he had made her squirt, and she couldn't stop.

"I, I'm so sorry, ladies. I just remembered something I have to do."

Emma closed her MacBook and grabbed Brandon by the hand. They made it to her bedroom and Emma fell into his arms. Her backside burned from the firm spanking which she pressed into the bed for respite. They looked into each other's mouths as he laid her flat out.

"You beast! Fuck me silly!"

He slid on top of her, pressing his near on nine inch dick against her wanting pussy. As they tongue danced in each other's mouths, he grabbed her hips and thrust up hard.

'Fucking hell!"

He began to power fuck her, rocking the bed with his assured strokes. The headboard slammed against the wall as Emma's slight frame shook and bounced from every hard impact. His impressive girth stretched her to new limits. Every bulging vein in his dick rippled inside her. His body settled on top of her, smothering her smooth skinned frame, as they rocked in each others arms.

"Brandon!"

With his two hands he lifted her hips higher so that she dangled over the edge of the bed. Her head throbbed and rushed with blood. Then she was lifted off the bed completely, hovering in his arms and shrieking in the thrill of it. Her bare feet were behind him, twitching in mid-air. Again, Emma threatened to squirt but his dick overstuffed her pussy, blocking her explosive sexual gush.

"Bran...don!"

They fell back across the bed, her pussy still impaled around his powerful cock. She felt her quim get slippery as her bearded lover pounded her deeper. Emma dug her nails into his flexed biceps and he reacted by slamming into her even faster.

"Oh my word!" She moaned as he rolled her.

Emma's face was pushed into the pillow which muffled her screams of delight. She grabbed bunches of the sheets as she was pinned to the mattress by his bulk. Brandon placed his hands on her hips, and she arched her back and pushed her ass back into him.

"Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!"

He started pulling her into his thrusts, ramming her harder and faster. Now and again he raised his arm and brought his hand cracking down on either cheek. Each smack made his cock push in to the hilt, and Emma experienced several mini orgasms. He was buried so deep. Almost too deep. His size literally made her toes curl. He slapped and squeezed her pert ass, making her howl in bliss.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12