Emma Watson - Beauty's Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god!"

Every inch of Emma ached and convulsed with ecstasy. Her body gave out, her limbs became weary and limp as Brandon pulled her against his chest, caressing her tits while continuing to pummel her pussy.

"Cum for me, baby!"

He exploded inside her, his orgasm just as powerful as hers. Both moaned and whimpered as they were overpowered by a mutual carnal lust. Emma purred and licked her dry lips as Brandon remained buried deep inside her spasming cunt. His cum dribbled out onto the bed and puddled beneath her. Finally he pulled out and his sticky cock rested in the cleft of her butt cheeks, gluing him to her. They hugged gently on their sides until Beauty and the Beast drifted off to sleep. Barely had they slept at all when Emma felt Brandon's stiff rub up and down her ass cleavage from behind.

"Alright, Em? I'm up."

"Bloody hell," she gasped. "How does he live with that thing?"

END

12