Emma Watson - Beauty's Beast 03

Story Info
Emma takes part in an interracial foursome.
5.1k words
4.76
7.2k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Not to be taken seriously. This is after all, total fiction.

xxx

Emma looked up from her laptop, sat up straight and folded her arms. For the umpteenth time, Brandon told her that he had been thinking about their stalled sex life and again asked if she would ever consider bringing someone else into the bedroom. At first, Emma scoffed and said that she was not interested in having another woman in the mix, and that it would only be fun for him.

x

They had shared a bed for near on five weeks, and at first they had enjoyed sheer, unadulterated animal sex. Brandon Green, son of the wealthy tycoon Sir Philip, was exceedingly well endowed and had satisfied her more often than not. She even referred to his huge cock as The Beast. It was just that lack of true intimacy that frustrated the spirited actress.

Brandon had suggested adding some spice to the affair for further gratification. And by that he meant others.

"Alright," said Emma, narrowing her eyes. "What about bringing in another man? Hmm? Me, you, and some other man?"

"No way, Jose. But, but. Maybe we could bring in another couple?"

"Another couple? As in swingers?"

Emma was unable to disguise the sense of curiosity in her voice.

"Another couple may rejuvenate us," said Brandon with his tail up. "We may learn some new things."

Emma lowered her head and looked at the screen of her Apple MacBook and pondered. The actress had to admit she was getting aroused just thinking about it. The end of the last lockdown, and the fact she had turned thirty, had awakened something daring in her.

"So how do we go about finding that certain couple then?"

Brandon sat up in an animated excitement.

"I already have them. One of my best friends is Michael. He's from the West Indies, and he's hung like you wouldn't believe. And he's dating an American porn star by the name of Ana Foxxx. She's a real fuck bunny and likes the odd pussy."

"A porn star? And a guy from the West Indies? Is he black?"

"As black as night. So is Ana. You'll love 'em."

"Have you slept with her?"

"No, nothing like that. But they're both mad for it."

Emma could only take a wild guess at how that would go. Not one, but TWO beasts! Yikes! A vivid mental picture appeared off all four of them in a mess of arms and legs, writhing on a big bed naked.

"Okay. You set up a meet. But I won't commit until I'm happy about things."

"Great!"

x

After a couple of weeks, all four agreed to meet in a hotel bar just off Park Lane. It was a neutral place to introduce themselves for an introduction and a chat. On the day of the meet, Emma chose to wear a daring black dress that showed off her slim figure. It stopped just above her knees and when she moved around it showed her bare legs off nicely.

No bra either. The material of the dress was sheer enough for the thrust of her nipples to be visible through the fabric as she moved. Black high heels helped enhance the shape of her long legs. Her light brown tresses were immaculate and brushed behind her rather attractive lobed that were inset with sapphire earrings.

"This is the place."

The scent of flower beds on the Hyde Park side of the road overcame the exhaust fumes from the evening traffic. One thing that had not been missed during the strict lockdowns of the previous twelve months.

They parked up and sent Michael and Ana a text to say they had arrived.

"I'm nervous," admitted Emma, although they both were stirred by the thrill of anticipation.

"Just relax. We can leave anytime."

Michael and Ana were already waiting for them at the bar, and when Emma and Brandon first saw Ana, they noticed two things. The first was how beautiful she looked, even from the rear with a trim and shapely figure, her perfect bubble butt bunched under her tightly fitting scarlet dress.

The other was her shining black hair that flowed in soft waves over her shoulders and down her back. In addition, her dark legs were bare and slender and seemed never to end. She was the type of exotic looker that captivated any pair of eyes fortunate enough to come across her.

And when she turned to face them, it was her bewitching eyes that held them mesmerised. A deep chocolate brown with an almost cat like slant.

"Michael. We made it."

"Brandon! My man!"

The two men bumped fists and broke the ice.

"Hi there! So nice to meet you!" Ana smiled with those soft and pouty lips that glistened from her audacious ruby red lip gloss.

Her partner was standing beside her. Michael was well built with thick wiry hair in a ponytail and the deepest of brown eyes.

They quickly introduced themselves before making their way to a table at the far end of the lounge. It was surprisingly small but was nicely situated and would allow them to talk freely without being overheard by others.

Emma was sandwiched between the new couple, with Brandon rubbing thighs with Ana on the other side. Emma saw his eyes travel up her well formed legs which widened in unashamed invitation.

"What'll it be. Wine?"

Brandon ordered drinks as they made some small talk and got to know each other a bit. Emma was pleasantly surprised at how handsome and easy going Michael was. He was tall and athletic with broad shoulders which shrugged when he laughed. And he laughed a lot.

"Say, we love all the movies you made." Said Michael as he leaned in to Emma.

"Thank you. I hear you're an actress too, Ana?"

"Sort of honey." The leggy female answered in her American accent. "I model nude and I make fuck films. HA!"

Emma saw Brandon casually trace a hand up Ana's left inner thigh under the table, and to her surprise she did not object but actually parted her legs and hitched her dress up to allow him better access.

"That sounds, interesting." Said Emma in all innocence.

"Yeah, I just love having sex, you know? I'm in Europe filming a new series called 'Ana Foxxx- Around the World in Eighty Lays,' great fun. Of course, I met Mikey here. Isn't he gorgeous? And he's hung like a fucking horse!"

As she spoke, Brandon gripped his wine glass as Ana dipped her fingers inside his unzipped fly. Emma looked at her latest lover and he looked back with an 'are we or are we not' moment.

"It's getting pretty hot in here, right Mikey?" She giggled.

"You got that right, babe."

Michael flashed pearly white teeth as he placed Emma's hand in his lap. Together they outlined the hard ridge of his cock that hardened in his pants. Emma gasped and pulled away. The man was packed!

As Ana and Brandon wantonly kissed, Michael found a way between Emma's legs and hiked up the hem of her dress to the tops of her bare pins. He began to stroke her inner thigh, not stopping until he met the soft fabric of her panties.

"Ohhhh!"

The second he touched her mons she let a tiny moan escape her lips. His touch was light as he cupped her hot snatch.

"You're real cute, you know that?"

"Th...thank you."

"You know what?" Ana lifted her glass to her fulsome lips and took a sip of Chardonnay while she wanked Brandon with her free hand. "Mikey and me fuck, you know? Sex, not love making. We play games and have fun. No commitment. How about you?"

Emma shifted in her chair and fanned her flushed face. Michael moved his hand away and she clamped her thighs shut, relishing those delightful tingles.

"As long as we're being honest, I DO like to experiment in bed, of course."

Emma felt her mouth go dry as Michael lightly caressed her plump pussy lips again through her damp panties. This time she opened up wide and let him go to town. She shuddered as he fueled her arousal and played with her wine glass.

"Ever have a black man?" Asked Ana.

"No, never."

Emma shot Michael a sideways glance and boldly moved her small hand to his rock hard bulge.

"How about a black woman?"

"Why no. Do you. Do you like women?"

"Honey, I LOVE to eat pussy."

Both Emma and Michael fondled each other, hidden in the darkened recess of the fairly quiet bar.

There was no question now that both Brandon and Emma were in a heightened state of arousal and excitement. For Emma, the idea of swapping partners was giving the unassuming actress some very naughty thoughts.

Then, Michael and Ana both stood up and held hands.

"I booked a room. Number 365. Feel free to join us."

Emma and Brandon watched them take the lift and then looked at each other.

"Well?" He asked as he squeezed his beast back inside his trousers.

"Let's go!" Said Emma with a wicked smile.

x

St. Ermin's is a central London hotel nestled at the end of a tree lined courtyard near Westminster. Michael had booked an expansive suite with a king size bed, plus separate sitting room and a luxury marble bathroom.

When Michael opened the door, he and Ana had already stripped off.

"Welcome. You won't regret this."

Michael was rock hard and erect. His prick was midnight black with heavy veins that bulged with blood.

Emma put her hand over her mouth in shock. Her doe like eyes roved over his bared body appraisingly and was thrilled by the enticements of his masculinity. She noted the bulging muscles of his biceps, the way his dark chest rose and fell with every breath and the ripped flatness of his abdomen. But especially the throbbing shape of his superb erection. She instantly decided that she wanted him.

"I take it you're both in?" Asked the ravishingly nude Ana Foxxx.

"Bloody right!" Said Brandon as he practically drooled over the sight of the ravishing black girl.

Naked, Ana was smoking hot with skin like smooth mahogany that seemed to have been poured over her slender, muscled form.

Her skin was flawless on her tight figure with the C cup, firm tits, flat stomach, and ass like a ripe plum. Brandon rubbed his trim beard as he leered at her prominent pussy mound that rose out from her visible V that ran from narrow hipbones to the bottom of her trimmed pubic area. Emma gazed enviously at Ana's lush rounded bum which had cute dimpled clefts above both lifted cheeks.

"Hi. Again." Gushed Emma with a flushed face.

It was a bit uncomfortable at first because Emma and Brandon were still dressed before the totally stripped black couple. Michael made the first move by going up to Emma and planting his mouth on hers.

At over six feet in height, Michael towered over her. Even in her three inch heels, he dwarfed her five foot, four inch frame.

He placed his hand on her chin and raised her face to his. The kiss was long and passionate. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth willingly.

His hands were all over her body as they kissed, busily running his hands up and down her flanks and then up to her breasts.

"Brandon. Come here, you."

As Ana embraced the bearded Englishman, Michael moved his hands to the bottom of the dress Emma was wearing. Emma turned to Brandon as his shirt was pulled off and felt a thrill go up her spine.

Emma followed Ana's lead and ran her hands over Michael's muscular chest and that seemed to arouse him even more. His impressive erection bumped her left thigh repeatedly as he raised her hem.

Emma unzipped her dress herself, and as it shimmied down past her knees, she was left in just her panties.

"Nice."

Emma looked a dream with delicate skin like porcelain. Her medium sized breasts had hard, rose tipped peaks which Michael eagerly and kissed alternatively. Emma shivered as he licked and sucked each nipple.

He thumbed the waistband of her underwear, and in a subtle tug yanked them down to her heels. Emma lifted her left shoe and the skimpy panties decorated the lush carpet.

All four were now naked and on heat.

The black couple both saw Emma's bared cunt, whose every fold and line of her labia was dappled with moisture.

As both new couples both hugged in the middle of the room and kissed, Ana held up a hand.

"Pussy eating time," she announced, much to Emma's surprise. "Emma? Let's you and me get some from the guys."

Before she could react, Ana pushed Emma to the sofa and Brandon and Michael regaled both pussies on display.

"Let's do it side by side like I do it in the films."

Michael and Brandon knelt between their legs to start giving them both oral. The ebony skinned beefcake on Emma, whilst Brandon pleasured Ana.

The porn star hungrily grabbed Brandon's head and pulled him firmly to her muff and he duly pushed his tongue inside her as far as he could.

"Yeah, fuck me with that tongue, babe. I love it!" She purred as she crossed her long legs over the top of his back.

Emma started moaning loudly and Brandon glanced over to see Michael with his tongue buried in her newly shaved pussy. He reached up with one hand and started stroking and squeezing her right breast as he made long, slobbering licks up Emma's leaking slit.

"Mmm, ohhh!"

Both females were loving the attention and the room was filled with the moans and groans of heated females.

In a moment of beautiful madness, Michael tipped Emma and held her upside down with his hands about her midriff. Her face became buried in his groin and her upturned nether regions mashed to his mouth. In this odd 69, the blood rushed to Emma's head as she grabbed his dick and slobbered on the bell end. Her horny moans were muffled as her pussy was licked greedily half way up the back of the sofa. She swung her legs as she made a frothy foam of spit on Michael's purple hued crown. The long dong bobbed this way and that as she tried to tame the black beast.

"Show off!" Barked Ana as she watched Michael eat out Emma, licking along the line of her ass cleft and working his tongue inside as she gobbled up his cock.

"Behave yourself, Mikey. Let her down and come over here." Ana pointed to Brandon who went to one end of the sofa.

Both Brandon and Michael sat back on the sofa. Emma served the stunning black skinned Michael and she tentatively took his heavy cock into her hand. As she stroked his rigid shaft she looked over and saw that Ana was already sucking Brandon enthusiastically. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She cupped his large balls with her left hand and worked his shaft with her right.

'That tickles."

Michael was packing a bigger dick than even Brandon's beast. His ebony cock had to be at least nine inches long and was as thick as her wrist.

Very tentatively, Emma slowly allowed her small fingers to encircle the dark shaft. It felt oddly smooth, and very firm in her grasp. Was it really black? Or just a deep shade of purple? The fearsome glans was slightly lighter in color than the shaft.

Emma had a hard time getting any more than just that fat mushroom head in her mouth. How would this even fit inside her pussy?

"EESH!"

Ana was obviously in her element as she licked Brandon's cock from root to tip before taking it in her mouth. Emma slowly stroked Michael's extraordinary length and ran her fingers over the head. She gently stroked and felt his balls too, following the technique of the adult movie star.

"That's it. Put those fat lips around my big white dick and suck it."

Ana's mouth became a hot vacuum that clamped tightly on Brandon's heavy shaft and she began to move back and forth along its length.

Her cheeks hollowed out as she applied suction and her glossy lips began sliding up and down the shaft of his cock.

The popular adult movie actress let him face fuck her, using her mouth like a wet cunt. He pumped his hips as he slammed in to the back of her throat.

"What a slut!"

Likewise, Emma was being treated like a total whore, and she loved it.

Michael grabbed handfuls of her hair at the back of her head and began to ram his cock hard and fast into her mouth and down her throat. He was treating her roughly, which thrilled her to bits.

She gagged and Michael released her, his cock lightly coated in spit bubbles. As she took deep breaths she glanced to her right and saw Brandon's huge white cock shove in and out of the slim black girl's mouth.

"Right," announced Ana, wiping her face and taking charge once more. "Time these nice hard cocks were in our pussies."

Ana tossed Michael a tube of KY which he drizzled down his twitching shaft.

Suitably lubed up he then pulled Emma off her knees and laid her back on the couch. He wasted no time positioning himself between her legs. She lifted herself up onto her elbows so that she could watch him enter her muff. He placed the head at her entrance and rubbed the wet slit from top to bottom, coating himself and her with the goo.

He placed his arms under her thighs and lifted her slender pins up so that her high heels tapped at his ears. He lined up and gave a little push. Emma locked eyes with the black beefcake as his mushroom helmet prodded at her soft folds repeatedly. As her pussy stretched to accommodate his incredible glans, his ebony shaft sucked inside her with an audible squelch.

"Holy shit! That's big!"

"Oh my god, and you are ridiculously tight!"

"I bet you say that to all the girls with a huge cock like this!"

He was now easing his way in and out at a slow pace to loosen her up. Emma looked down her body and saw that her juices were coating his dark beast of a dick, still half in, half out.

Then, he grunted and squeezed her legs into the crooks of his elbows as he slammed the rest of his cock inside her. Emma screamed out with pleasure and shock and his dick reached depths that even Brandon had not.

"Give it to her, lover!" Cheered Ana Foxxx.

Emma looked over at Brandon and Ana beside them on the sofa. She was riding him in the reverse cowgirl position, facing away from them and with her tits jiggling. She was bouncing and grinding on him with relish, whilst moaning over and over.

The dark skinned Ana looked utterly gorgeous, hot and sensual and with an animalistic look about her as she wriggled on Brandon's sizeable cock.

She leaned back against his muscular chest and began to undulate her hips lasciviously, grinding herself against his stiff cock.

When Brandon started to ride up, Ana automatically began to respond by pressing back against him in order to add to his arousal and hers.

"Horse ride, horse ride!" Chanted Ana deliriously.

Michael now fucked Emma with a steady pace and she felt another orgasm building deep inside. Every stroke of his thick appendage touched every nerve ending in her cunt and sent numerous tingles through her loins. She felt a tsunami wave building inside her with each stroke. They made for a smooth running sex machine with Emma making a upward thrusting rhythm that lifted her bottom clear off the sofa.

Suddenly, her whole body tensed. Emma gasped as her pussy clamped around his thrusting black log. Her heels waved in the air as she trembled with an intense orgasm.

As he pulled out Emma was covered in a sheen of sweat. She had cum so hard that her pussy did not stop the most incredible spasms.

"Ha!"

Emma yelped as Michael rolled the pair in a fluid move that saw her on top of him. It was such a smooth motion that his cock never left her cunt.

Brandon saw Emma shiver with anticipation as she gently lowered herself just enough to allow the mushroom tip of Michael's cock to nestle between her inner folds. The petite lovely was dripping like mad down his shiny lance. With a sigh of utter delight, Emma sank down and the sense of penetration was divine.

His strong hands on her waist started to guide her up and down on his giant cock. He then pawed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples as she attempted to ride his massive length. She rocked side to side with fine hip rolls as she adjusted to him.

As Emma rode his incredible cock, she turned to Brandon and perceived what appeared to be a jealous look on his face.

"Well, it WAS his idea," she thought.

Once again, Michael held Emma by the hips and began thrusting up into her from below.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12