Emma Watson - Beauty's Beast 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Ana got off of Brandon and approached Emma and Michael, locked as they were at the groin. The dark porn star leaned in and gave her a long, passionate kiss. Emma kissed her back with enthusiasm, idling on the black dong shoved up inside her.

As Michael held Emma still, his dick almost fully inserted in her, Ana dropped to her knees between their legs. Her fingers stroked Emma's labia apart and observed her swollen cunt. Michael's black organ stuck out of the pink folds of Emma, who teetered on her heels in his lap. She caressed Ana's hair as the porn star puckered her full lips and eagerly sucked on Emma's little button. This pushed the diminutive actress over the edge into another intense orgasm. She gushed down Michael's throbbing dick, her clear juices bathing the thick black shaft.

"Amazing!"

Michael gently removed her from his cock and Emma was lifted onto the sofa, heels at one end and looking to the center. Brandon came up behind her and mounted her doggy style, slipping her his swollen eight inches of thick meat into her very wet pussy.

Michael was giving Ana a really good seeing to. Emma had a terrific view of her perfect black ass rippling he rammed home each time, His flat belly slapped against her with audible smacks.

"Fuck that pussy, baby!"

He was giving it to her just how she likes it, savage strokes and at a furious pace.

Ana came nose to nose with Emma, and as each heated female was fucked from behind, they held onto each other at the shoulders and engaged in a tongue wagging kiss.

While busy banging the ass off Emma, Brandon smiled at Michael who was similarly engaged in banging the ass off his girl. Both beasts noticed that their rhythms were in sync and they gave each other a high five over the arched backs of their groaning women.

'Harder, yes, harder, yes!" Urged the slutty Ana, who gazed directly into Emma's puppy eyes.

"Switch!"

Both women remained in position as their men moved around.

Michael grabbed Emma by the hips and started to fuck her briskly.

Ana went back down on her forearms and ground her ass back onto Brandon's hard dick with her trade mark grind.

Her tits started to swing wildly as the white cock hit home repeatedly and they both settled into an energetic ride.

"Fuck me, puppy, fuck me!"

Emma was head down, ass up, with her black lover slamming his dick home in her pussy like a battering ram. She was rotating her hips to grind her ass into him, but his force lifted her off the sofa when he slammed into her hard.

"I'm coming!" Cried Ana as she slipped into Emma exhausted.

Brandon stopped fucking her and Michael slowed up.

Both of them withdrew and sat down panting hard.

"Let's go to the bedroom, dude."

All four retreated and Ana flopped onto the bed, leaving Emma with the guys looming over her.

Emma looked gloriously innocent and feminine as she teetered on her heels between the two quite obviously masculine forms. Her natural figure was slim and winsome with that beautifully firmed up bottom and perky tits. A stark contrast to the much larger, muscular and bulky men.

"What am I to do with you two?"

Her arms were down and she held an erect cock in each hand.

Michael's looked even bigger in her tiny fist than before. Thick and long, his chocolate flesh was stark against her pale skin, the plum coloured tip of it protruding about half an inch from the upstanding pole.

She slinked down in the middle and tilted her head so that her lips met the dark, silky skin of his massive cock. The look on her face was one of indisputable desire, her tits heaved and her eyes widened with pure lust. His black cock was like a steel rod in her hand.

Emma felt her arousal seep out down her thigh as she made searching licks with her pink tongue. Michael put his hands on his hips as he nodded in approval.

"Getting jealous?"

Now Brandon tapped her left cheek with his beast, and she let the black club slip from her drooling mouth to clamp down on the milky white knob of her current boyfriend. She sucked and puffed as she pumped Michael fast in her fist.

Ana watched from the wings, not taking her eyes off of the three of them, devouring the way Emma was teasing both rampant studs.

"You go, girl!"

Feeling thoroughly depraved, the once shy and demure woman sucked on both men with an eagerness she had not known. No longer was she Emma Watson, the perfect and homely movie actress. Now, he was a depraved cock hungry whore.

When taking in Michael, she caught her breath each time he rolled into her mouth.

With her face wet with her efforts to please both men, Emma looked up at them coyly and winked.

"Just fuck me."

Ana shifted over as Emma sat on the edge of the bed, moving her hips as she wantonly displayed her desirable pussy. Michael knelt upright between her splayed legs and hooked them over his shoulders.

His rigid boner jutted out from his impressive body like a black club, with which he pointed at the pussy entrance of the lightweight actress who bit her lip with an air of expectancy.

Brandon rubbed his own dick as he and Ana watched Michael's tight ass clench as he began to plunge in and out of her muff. Emma whimpered in sheer delight with her heels up behind his shoulders and her thighs pressed back against her body.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely." She said over and over with each inward thrust.

Brandon had been pretty adept in bed but Michael's boner was even longer, thicker, and way more impressive.

She yelped as he left her and she was dragged six inches to her left.

Brandon's erection bobbed maddingly as he positioned himself between her thighs. He lifted her by the knees, spreading her legs and pushed all the way in.

He tugged her across the sheet which rucked up her ass crack as he penetrated her.

Her ankles were raised over his shoulders so that her bottom was elevated slightly off the bed.

"That's it, man, fuck her good. Give her the fucking she needs."

Brandon took the encouragement and plunged into her more vigorously. He was pulling all the way out of her, leaving just the tip of his erection at her dripping opening before pounding down with all his force deep.

His balls slapped against her upturned backside with a lewd smacking.

"Yes, yes, more!"

Emma knew that she was about to cum again. But that was the moment that Brandon pulled out with her orgasm imminent.

"Oh, you!" She moaned as she looked down at her gaping cunt, oh so close.

Again she was unceremoniously turned, six inches to her right as she was taken by Michael's big black cock.

His ramrod erection drove up her and she cried out, clinging to his back with her heels as he fucked her, deep and urgent. It was all she could do was hold on and take it. It was concerted sweaty, urgent, wanton, fucking. Enough said.

"Oh, my!"

Emma's entire body shook from the massive orgasm that lulled her into a sea of lust. Her eyes were half closed as she rode on the wave of contentment.

Michael also peaked, pulled out and stroked his great length at a stunned Emma Watson.

"Fuck!"

Great gushes of his cum splattered her tongue and lips one after another, spraying outwards so that there was not an inch of her face not violated. He sighed as his cock spurted the last on her stomach and thighs.

"Here."

Brandon was inspired. He neared Emma's face as she opened her mouth and sent sticky jets of cum forth to warm her throat.

He shuddered and spasmed, spraying the last of his thick juice on her face as she trembled and thrust deep in her saturated cunt with her fingers.

When all was over and done, Emma looked a pretty sight, bathed as she was in thick globs of cum that gave her an almost clownish look.

"Look at you!" Cried Ana as Emma struggled to her feet.

Rivulets of cum and sweat dripped down her chin onto her pert tits and on down her front.

"You dirty boys!" She grinned.

"Well. That turned out okay." Said Brandon with a wry grin.

Emma cupped her raw cunt and looked at her latest boyfriend.

"We're done, Brandon."

"What?" He said, looking a little pathetic.

"This was fun, but we know that things won't be the same for us. You know the score. A new year, new expectations. New relationships."

Emma smiled at Ana and Michael and gathered her things.

Yes, Emma Watson was still 'self-partnered' and had no plans to alter that in 2022.

END

12