Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma's flirty fun in NYC.
5.6k words
4.66
13.2k
23
5

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This story is completely fictional. Just an imagined account of Emma's adventures now she has decamped to New York City.

xxx

London, 2012.

"I've discovered sex," declared Emma Watson to Daniel Radcliffe on the first annual get together of the cast of the famed movie franchise both had helped become a success.

She pretty much screamed it out loud to be heard above the hubbub of the lively party. Daniel's eyes went wide. He shouldn't have been taken aback, but it was a surprising revelation despite the fact the petite beauty had just turned nineteen. The vivacious and bubbly Emma beamed at the dark haired actor who smiled back at her inanely. She had aged to perfection during the ten years since they had first met back in 2010, and was now terribly attractive. But it was just not the thing you'd expect to hear from Emma Watson who had played the role of the demure Hermione for all those years.

"It's true. I've become more and more adventurous this past year. I'm highly sexed!"

The rather miniscule Emma looked decidedly sleek and sexy as she flaunted her petite, though slim figure off in her very short black dress and four inch heels. Her tits weren't all that big but her nipples poked out hard through the flimsy material of her dress. Her slim hips nicely set off her pert bum, and her bare and slender legs were beginning to garner a few admirers in the room.

"My first proper boyfriend taught me that it was perfectly fine to enjoy oneself sexually without being tied down, and to not worry about the final outcome. Despite being in the public eye."

Emma took another big gulp of chardonnay, her second glass of the past ten minutes, and gave her red lips a big lick. Knowing her fairly well, and noting how Emma giggled incessantly, Dan guessed she was drinking on an empty stomach.

"Really. How very modern." Said the dark haired actor who reached out to steady his old friend who teetered precariously on her stiletto heels.

"I know! I'm not with anyone particular at the moment. Let's just say I'm seeing more than one person at the same time. I'm having a great time! God, I feel so flirty tonight!"

Emma giggled, gave Daniel a big wink and nudged him in the ribs, almost making him spill his wine down the front of his shirt. As she looked around at the other guests he studied her slender form and cocked his head. Up until now Emma's image had been carefully moulded and planned by the various producers and agents so as to give off her girl next door appearance. Now it seemed her inner yearnings to be seen as an adult had been unleashed, and Daniel had seen the first glimpse of her newly found raunchiness.

"Bloody hell! Who's that?"

Emma pointed wide eyed at a tall, well groomed fellow with a lantern jaw and full beard chatting to Rupert Grint and Julie Walters. His broad shoulders and puffed up chest appeared to be testing the very seems of his expensive grey suit.

"He's sex on a stick! Who is he?"

"Don't have the foggiest." Answered Radcliffe as he was suddenly deserted by the besotted young actress.

He looked on as she boldly sidled up to the man and immediately began to laugh and canoodle with him. Radcliffe shook his head and chuckled.

"Watch out world, Emma Watson is on the loose!"

x

Cut to ten years later and in 2021, Emma had become an extremely intelligent and elegant woman who had become a successful actress, model, and spokeswoman for the furtherment of female sexual awareness. After breaking up with several steady boyfriends over the years, she had recently been seeing an American businessman by the name of Leo. A good looking Californian of the same age. They split the time between living in London and New York City, where they had decamped to since the end of the English lockdown in June. Unable to act on film or interact with her business associates and visit other friends, Emma had enjoyed two things during the enforced lockdown of 2021. Sex, and...er, sex! She just couldn't get enough of it. Unfortunately, despite his best efforts, Leo, stressed out by the extraordinary global pandemic and the consequences to his business, could only manage it a couple of times a week. And for a healthy young fuck bunny like Emma it just was not enough. Now they had gotten back into the everyday grove of their business ventures and projects, Emma realised that she had been missing out on lost opportunities. She had seen lots of gorgeous men since arriving in the Big Apple, and she was just dying to flirt with as many as was possible.

x

Accompanied by Leo, Emma attended a week of meetings at the offices of US Lancome Corporate Headquarters in Manhattan. The multi billion dollar cosmetic and fragrance distributers had offered Emma another contract to appear exclusively in a series of commercials and photo shoots over the upcoming months. The HQ was astounding as Emma took the elevator to the tenth floor and was welcomed by all. The conference room was in an open floor plan with ample space and natural light illuminated the interior from the floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the Hudson River. Emma acted professionally and cordial during the admittedly boring office get togethers, somewhat miffed at the top heavy number of female officials, designers, and perfumers. There was one fellow however who peaked her interest, Sean O'Prey, a successful brown haired and blue eyed male model from Georgia who was to appear with Emma in the forthcoming series.

"Oh my! He's hot!"

Emma was bowled over by his good looks twinned with a certain look of wide eyed innocence. From the minute they met she was totally overawed and spent hours imagining the probable size of his cock, or how tight his ass was in the skinny black jeans he wore.

"And this is the fragrance we intend to push first."

Mrs Winters, the managing director, indicated a small display package on the long conference table in the middle of the airy penthouse office. Emma looked to her immediate left and smiled at Sean as she opened the test bottle and sprayed some of the scent at the top of her palms. She had made certain to take a seat next to the thirty year old hunk.

"Oh, very nice," Emma purred as she inhaled the intoxicating aroma. "Take a whiff, Sean."

She made a quick stab at the square jaw of the male model and her open palm connected with his chin. Sean sniffed as Emma's hand lingered in his face, the smell triggering the intended response, and he gazed into doe like eyes of the flirty female. After a couple more hours of business, when she and Sean got up for a bathroom break, she deliberately bent over in front of him to adjust her shoe and her dress rode up to display her panties. Emma smiled to herself as she looked into his blue eyes and dreamed that he wanted to rip her dress off right there and then and take her in front of the others. For the next couple of days she was unable to keep those amorous thoughts out of her head. Emma saw no harm in flirting, even though she considered her and Leo to be an item, and she made the most of the opportunity to play games with the desirable Sean.

"Fuck! I'd love to feel that stubble on his firm jaw rubbing between my thighs as he licked me out!"

Every chance she got she managed to brush by him, stroke his arm, and even touch thighs under the table as they sat side by side. By the third day Emma was particularly bored and she found herself dreaming about sucking on Sean's erect dick. She visibly blushed as she felt her pussy tingle like mad, and it took all her willpower to refrain from touching her inflamed clitoris through her damp panties.

x

Leo had joined her at the meeting by then as the discussions veered to talk of financial backing and studio dates. Sean wore his usual tight jeans and had on a crisp white shirt with the top three buttons open to hint at a scrumptious manly chest beneath. Emma thought he was so fantastically gorgeous that she unashamedly hiked the hem of her already short dress up to the tops of her legs. Directly in Sean's eyeline of course. Oblivious to the others the wanton minx gently ran her fingertips across the soft flesh of her bared inner thighs and squirmed in her seat accordingly. Sean twisted in his own seat beside her as his eyes fixed under the table at Emma's busy hands. Was that the tell tale sign of a bulge in the front of his pants? Desperate to clear her head of thoughts of a carnal nature, lest she draw any untoward attention from the other women, Emma got up to use the ladies.

"Please excuse me, I just need to wash my hands."

Emma made her way to the opulent bathroom and looked at her reflection in the wall length mirror. The precision placement of faucets and basins left a fairly wide expanse of a basin counter onto which she set down her hairbrush. She dribbled cold water on her brow as she gathered her wits. As she raised her head she did a double take as she then saw Sean appear out of the shadows behind her.

"Oh my god! You made me jump! What are you doing here?"

His hypnotic eyes were intense as he regarded her and Emma felt her heart pound in her chest as he lifted the corner of his lips. He grabbed her arm and shook her hard.

"No more games. You're asking for a good fucking, you little tease."

Sean stroked Emma's lustrous hair with his splayed fingers and then dramatically yanked her dress up over her hips before tugging her panties down in a swift yank.

"And I'm going to give it to you!"

Sean's dreamy southern drawl had Emma's pulse race in seconds.

"But...my boyfriend!"

Emma was spun around to face the table and her upper body was flattered onto the surface. He pushed her dress up her back and studied the superb view of her moist pussy sitting snugly between her parted upper thighs. With his right hand holding her face to the bathroom counter he used his left to caress and smooth out her pert bottom.

"Sean! What's gotten into you! Leo is just outside!"

Emma yelped as he spanked her left cheek with his open palm, the stroke of which sent out a rebounding echo in the marble tiled room.

"Three days! Three fucking days you've led me on!"

"Hey now!"

Sean smothered Emma's muff from behind and began to lick her desirable slit furiously with his pointed tongue. Emma gasped audibly and tiny beads of her fanny sweat dappled his chin as he made incredible long upward sweeps of her weeping slit. Her breathing was out of control by this time as he rolled the tip of his tongue inside the walls of her cunt.

"Goodness!"

Emma made two fists and beat on the counter top as her whole pussy was covering his mouth and nose. His lapping grew louder as he snaked into her cunt and drank on her increasing tide of juices.

"Oh, ummm! You're...mmm...mad!"

"You like it?"

"Mmm, yes! I...like it!"

Sean stood back and started to strip off his clothes. He had a fair amount of dark hair on his chest which wound down his front to his by now exposed groin. His jeans were off in a trice and his thick dick was fully erect and thrust up over a pair of heavy balls. At the same time, Emma kicked her panties off and sent them into the corner of the room.

"How about this?"

"Fucking hell!"

Sean lunged forward, not stopping his pelvic thrust until his throbbing hard member was fully inserted in the gaping pussy of the bent over beauty, her ruffled dress framing her bared ass superbly. To her amazement he pulled back all the way out and made her pout in sheer frustration. She lifted her head and looked back to see the now naked model grinning smugly with his dick in his greasy palm.

"Put it back in, you devil!"

Sean leaned over her as he licked her back from tailbone to midriff, leaving a vertical line of saliva in his wake. As he did so Emma moaned aloud as he teased her further by running his bloated glans up and down her aching slit.

"Please, please, oh, please!"

Emma shrieked as her head was snapped back by her loose hair so that his lips met her left ear.

"You want it?" He whispered as he nibbled her earlobe and fisted his hands through her hair.

"Mm, hmm! Yes I do. Lots!"

Sean obliged and mounted the pleading filly once more, only to withdraw all the way out.

"For fuck sake!"

Emma chewed her lower lip impatiently and made odd sounds as she literally whimpered for him to take her.

"Please?"

With her head up she looked at the tall stud upside down as he yanked her hair and pushed into her pussy with every inch of his hot rod.

"You little witch! By the time we're finished, you'll hardly be able to walk!"

His dominant tone sent a shiver down her spine as Sean began to fuck her hard, plunging up inside her hot box with his whole length. He released her head and her eyes looked into the mirror, seeing her own reflection with the animated naked form of Sean directly behind her. He gripped her by the hips and pulled her light frame back against his body as he thrust up into her cunt. With both hands grabbing onto the basin for purchase, Emma was unable to stifle her ever growing moans and groans of pure pleasure. Sean responded by groaning himself as his balls slapped on her bottom with wet sounding smacks of hot flesh on hot flesh. His wicked stare locked with hers in the mirror as they moved in tandem. His forceful lunges raised Emma up onto the toes of her heels at the same time he bent his knees for a deeper penetration.

"Em? You alright in there?"

There came an anxious knocking on the locked bathroom door.

"My...my boyfriend!"

"You've been ages."

"Speak to him." Urged Sean as he slowed up his vigorous strokes, ramming his dick all the way up into Emma's tight pussy and pulling back so just his flared cock head was virtually out.

"Leo! I'm...alright babe. Oh! Shit! I'll be...be...be out sssooon! Ooooh, yes!"

"Sure?"

As she attempted to reply, Emma received a full and raw smack across her exposed nates, the resulting red blotch sending a delicious warm stinging through her loins.

"Yes! Be...be out once I'm...finished."

Emma locked eyes with Sean's in the mirror reflection as he gripped her by the hips and rammed in and out of her sopping pussy. She had never seen herself quite like this and was somewhat shocked at the wanton expression of animalistic lust on her face. She had highlighted her brown eyes with a dark liner which made her seem all the more of a cock crazy bitch. Her backside rippled from the relentless but divine hammering she received. Both rampant lovers heard footfalls recede and Emma took the moment to stand erect. She turned to Sean and poked him in the chest with her index finger as they disengaged.

"Let me suck that thing. God, it's so big!"

Emma smoothed out her crumpled dress and went down onto her haunches, gripping Sean's upstanding cock in both hands. She explored the prominent ridges and veins in his rock hard shaft as she stroked him from root to tip. Her hand brushed his scrotum and she took note of the tightness of his sack.

"You like big cocks?"

"I LOVE big cocks!"

"Suck it then."

Emma grunted an affirmative and used her pink tongue to sweep up and down the underside of his rod before sliding back down the big blue vein down one side. Then she pursed her lips and smothered his bell end and kept them there. As Sean looked on her mouth drizzled spit down his cock in slow moving rivulets and tiny bubbles. Sean was highly impressed by the seemingly demure English actress and he struggled to retain his composure.

"Holy shit!"

His swollen dick tasted salty and of her own sweat and juices as she sucked on the top half of his throbbing tool. Her wicked and searching tongue lapped along his shaft and Emma hummed in delight as his knob threatened to poke a neat hole in her left cheek each time she devoured him. Saliva bathed his balls and trickled into the crack of his ass.

"Come here."

With both gagging to fuck some more, Sean dropped the toilet seat and sat back on it with his thick pole sticking up parallel to his belly. Emma raised her dress up to her bosom and straddled Sean, spreading her thighs out the outside of his. Using her right hand she parted her wet labia and closed her eyes as she sank down slowly onto his upright shaft. She let out a loud groan as her cunt muscles clamped around his cock, squeezing as if she were wrapping around a pulsing snake. Draping her arms around his neck and digging the toes of her heels into the tiles, Emma started to ride him, dictating the pace as she displayed total control of their coupling. She leaned in and stroked his hairy chest with her nails and he tweaked her stiff nipples as he lifted her dress off over her head.

"Oh, fuck!"

With her ruffled hair falling over her shoulders, Emma ground her hips back and forth as she fucked Sean faster, rubbing her stiff clit on his wiry haired groin as she did so. And the combination of having her tits pawed at and her incessant up and down humping of his cock, hastened her orgasm. Her cunt was completely stuffed with hard cock as Emma arched her back and hammered down hard on Sean, driving his entire eight inches of dick inside her. Her whole weight of her was on top of his and thus thoroughly impaled on his rigid spike she finally came and screamed out as her cum leaked out of her stretched out muff and coated Sean's big ball sack.

"Shit!"

Emma reeled back and let him slip out and Sean then erupted and shot big white streams out of his pulsating cock, splattering her thighs and belly as she quivered on top of his muscular thighs. Both panted heavily as they slowly regained their senses and collapsed in each others arms.

"We'd better get back to the meeting."

"Agreed," said Emma as she drew her dress back on. "Er, did you see where my panties went?"

x

The progress of the Lancome project was laboured. A result of the global pandemic hampering the deliveries of materials and film staff needed to shoot the proposed commercials. Emma had decided to stay on for the duration until such time she could record her part and was given her own modest office in the glamourous HQ. Leo had left for Los Angeles which left Emma alone to her own devices. Something which she was highly delighted with.

"I am so bored," she sighed as she looked out of the window of the high rise office.

"Is it alright if I vacuum, Miss Watson?"

"Yes, Art. Go right ahead."

The six feet tall cleaner entered her office and set about his daily chores, emptying the waste baskets and cleaning the expensive carpet. On the back of his grey one piece uniform was the legend 'Busy Bee's Cleaning Services-We aim to please.' Emma sat back in her plush chair and stared at the twenty year old black man with the big brown eyes and shaven head. He had come to her notice just two days previous when he had timidly knocked on the door of her office one afternoon asking for permission to enter.

"Sorry I can't come any sooner. I work at the Hudson Gym most mornings."

"Oh, you're a fighter?"

"Trying to be a fighter. Trainer says I have a glass jaw."

His handsome rugged looks and obvious athletic build instantly made Emma sit up and take notice. The immediate and intense sexual attraction actually took her by surprise, and she could not help but think about the size of his dick.

"Has to be huge. I bet it's smooth, polished and as hard as steel."

x

Over the next two days, Emma blatantly flirted with the man, asking him if he had a girlfriend, complementing him on his fine physique, and dressing down on each occasion. She found it impossible to concentrate whenever he was present in her office, and she became more and more aroused as she ogled his huge form beneath his overalls. By the third day, Emma had begun to fantasise about how Art's big hands might feel like on her bare breasts. Gentle? Rough? As he moved in front of her her right hand drifted between her legs where she cupped her tingling muff under her desk. On this day she had chosen to wear a polka dot skater dress of polyester with a high hem and button up front. Emma fancied that Art too had erotic feelings for her as he gave her several furtive looks whenever her back was turned. She impishly crossed and uncrossed her legs whenever he came close enough to see.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12