Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Art? Could you be a dear and hold this chair steady while I reach for that bonder?"

Emma stepped up onto a four legged chair and stretched up to a fairly high shelf. She kicked back an elegant leg as the dutiful cleaner held the chair down firmly. Emma grinned as she knew perfectly well that he had a bird eye view of her barely covered private parts under the flared out hem of her dress. Continuing to flirt happily she helped herself to a cup of coffee from the jug.

"Hey!"

Despite her lusty dreams, Emma had never thought she might bring her daydreaming to fruition until she accidentally spilled the hot beverage down his front.

"Oh my! I am SO sorry!"

"Ain't that bad." Said Art meekly as his groin area grew a big wet patch.

"Let me get that. God, I'm so clumsy."

Emma took one of his dish clothes and attempted to sponge off the dampness. He stood in front of her desk and she perched on the edge, making sure that her legs were open and that the hem of her dress had ridden up her bare thighs. As she dabbed on his groin more firmly she grinned as inevitably Art's cock began to strain against his pants. As she patted the prominent bulge, Emma's inner seductress had a hundred tempting thoughts run through her head, and she was aware of the resulting moistness that had started to dampen her panties. Then she sighed heavily when he placed his left hand on her right thigh and squeezed it. Emma let her legs open even wider and leaned back further on the desk, arching her back as she did so.

"I think you have me on the ropes, champ. Ever done it with a white girl?"

Art got the message loud and clear. By now he really wanted to fuck HER!"

"Always a first time for everything, I guess."

Emma grinned as Art wordlessly unfastened the top two buttons of her dress and slid his big paw inside to fondle her boob. He looked directly into her soft eyes as he pinched the nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Are we doing this? It seemed a waste of an opportunity for a quick fuck, thought Emma, so why not? No reason I can't enjoy myself once in a while.

"Let's do it."

All her wildest dreams formulated in her head now became a reality as Emma unfastened the rest of the buttons with trembling fingers and opened the front of her dress to reveal her braless chest. He moved in closer so that his front rubbed on her mound, his package and her muff separated only by her skimpy underwear. Her arms clung to his neck as he suckled on her left tit with his full lips. They dry humped, practically fucking each other as their emotions got the better of them. She closed her legs and let Art slide her panties off to the carpet. He shrugged out of his overalls and waved his enormous cock in the air and Emma gulped hard at the incredible size of his full erection. With a gaping mouth she stared at his enormous hose in incredulity.

"I think I might be punching above my weight here."

Emma let her open dress fall away as Art explored her wet inner folds with a fat middle digit. Their brows met and their breathing grew heavier and louder as the ebony skinned young stud continued his onslaught of her tight pussy, stroking her faster until she closed her eyes involuntarily and gripped the edge of the desk with white knuckled hands. The more she juiced up, the more Art made audible squelching sounds with his coal black finger. Art gave her a mischievous grin as his jerking erection shunted up against her hot wetness. Her nostrils flared at his masculine scent of dust and sweat, and before she knew it, her mouth widened into a silent O as he fed the tip of his large ebony rod inside her. His taut thighs slapped against the insides of hers as he impaled her and sank in all the way.

"Oh my goodness! I just came!"

Emma's immediate orgasm made her legs tremble violently and her black lover held them open as he plundered her moist depths with five hard inches of midnight black cock. And that was only half his length! He manhandled her the soft swell of her firm breasts as her cunt opened wide around his thick log. The blushing brunette groaned blissfully as her slippery muff welcomed two thirds of hot dick. Art commenced an impassioned flurry of pumping strokes that took her breath away. He moved in and out of her soaking quim and Emma locked around his tight butt as he dug his feet. The paleness of her porcelain like skin against Art's complete blackness was a stark revelation. One that set her heart racing.

"Oh...my. I never, ever, had it, oh goodness. So...big!"

Grabbing the back of her neck, Art raised Emma up as he shoved his entire length inside her and thrust up so hard that her bottom was dragged to and fro across the surface of the desk, leaving a distinct damp spot and sending pens and paper to the floor. Every forward thrust sent him deeper until astonishingly he was buried in Emma's sloppy cunt to the hilt.

"Emma? Emma. Hi. You in there?"

Emma reacted to a light tapping on the office door.

"It's Sean! COME IN!"

The door opened and the male model entered to be confronted by Emma getting her brains fucked out by the thick ebony length of the naked black bull.

"Is this a private party? Or can anyone join in?" Drawled Sean as he sauntered into hot office.

"Shut up and get naked!" Said she, delirious with a lust for more hard dick. This was a chance to good to miss.

Art gave Sean a high five as the southern model quickly drew his shirt off and dropped his pants, apparently well up for it. As the perspiring hung black cleaner took five, Emma's head was drawn backwards over the end of the desk and Sean inserted his semi hard cock into her mouth. He began an upside down skull fuck as Art clamped his slobbering lips to Emma's sodden snatch. Emma's head swam and her pelvis thrust up to meet his swirling tongue on her aching snatch.

"Take it all."

Emma grunted and felt the blood rush to her head as Sean's thick pipe made her gag and splutter. He grabbed the sides of her head as he face fucked her, ramming his cock down her upturned throat. She gasped for air as thin lines of saliva ran out of her mouth and up to the top of her face.

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you? Dirty, dirty!"

"Fucking hell," thought Emma Watson. "I AM!"

Art lapped on her slot and clit with exaggerated slobbers and slathering, and his hot breath sent Emma's mind reeling. Her slim pins were held straight up which caused her head to dip back even further for Sean to wedge his bell end at the back of her throat.

"Let's fuck the shit out of the little bitty thing." Said Art as he wiped his wet lips. Emma was allowed up on wobbly pins and stripped down to nothing, letting her dress fall away from her splendid body. The English rose was nothing short of alluring and impressive. Her slender form was curvy in all the right places and she looked sensational in just her black high heels. She had shapely calves and thighs and a succulent pert bottom. She shook her head and ran the back of her arm across her slimy face. Art had perched on the edge of the desk and Emma took a moment to admire his magnificent physique. His powerful shoulders, and the depth and breadth of his chest. He was black, so very black. Taking a big breath she bent at the waist and gripped his gigantic and dark prick at the base and caressed his smooth chocolate hued stalk with her slithering tongue.

"There's no way I can suck that thing."

Emma was transfixed as she took hold of his twitching rod and began to lick all around the glistening purple crown. Long strings of her saliva dripped down her front as her hot little mouth tentatively licked his upright pole over and over. Behind her Sean pulled her back abruptly by grabbing her upper thighs. Then she was aware of his fevered fondling of her waist, buttocks and breasts, before resting between her legs at her muff. He spread her nether lips and the solid, bulging rod of his hot organ was moved along her wet labia. Then Emma hummed on Art's knob as Sean slowly entered her wet pussy, not stopping until he was fully inside her.

"Mmm, mmhgmph!"

Sean picked up the pace and slammed into her whilst pawing at her jiggling tits. Art held her head as he slid into her drooling mouth. Her nose began to run as she licked and sucked on him the best she could. Emma was totally helpless as she fought for purchase on the carpet with her dancing heels. Fucked silly from behind, and with her mouth consumed with black dick, she quivered and moaned from the double ended assault. Emma boldly attempted to push back and match Sean's rhythm but her legs soon turned to jelly. Her juices were now dripping down the insides of her thighs, and she was able to hear the squelch of his cock driving up into her hot pussy distinctly. Sean sent her onto Art's arms as he spanked her butt and pulled out, and she was quickly spun around to face away from the young black boxer.

"Oh!" She yelped as he adjusted her stance and held her by the hips.

He mounted the sweat covered filly and paused with his huge black appendage halfway inside her. Then he rotated his slim hips and started to move in and out, fingering her clit as he fucked he hard and fast. Her face was roughly lifted up by Sean who stood impatiently in front of the stooped over babe. This close up his stiff erection looked mighty fearsome as she groaned and inched her open mouth downwards on the top half. It took some manoeuvering to get the right angle where Emma could get it into her mouth, but she managed to get a good mouthful in. He bucked up as she sucked on him and he used his fingers to intertwine with her now matted locks.

"I'm...I'm...going to...to...".

Emma stiffened with pleasure and came in small but fierce climaxes on Art's massive cock, and seconds later he came hard, hitting her square in the back and backside with oodles and oodles of white goo. In front of her, Sean's balls were brushing her chin as she took his big knob far back into her mouth as she was able to. He threw his head back and exploded his creamy load down Emma's throat, and as she gulped it all down, she closed her eyes and reflected on how dirty and depraved she was acting.

"I feel so dirty and depraved!" (Told you, author)

Emma sat back in her chair, flushed and exhausted. Covered in cum, sweat and spit, she looked a frightful sight as the two men made their excuses and left.

"I think I'm beginning to like New York a whole lot." Said Emma as she sucked cum off of her fingers.

More to cum...

12