Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun in nyc.
4.9k words
4.32
6.8k
15
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Note- More imagined fun with Emma Watson in New York City. Purely fictional of course.

xxx

June, 2021

Emma Watson had always put a great deal of emphasis on keeping fit and eating right. Things that naturally helped her stay in great shape and her healthy sex life benefitted also. Now resident in New York City, Emma and her beau Leo, had chosen to rent an apartment in a twelve storey building on Lexington Ave. On an enforced break from her normally hectic schedule of acting and fashion modelling, Emma had made a conscious effort to stay fit. She had checked out the names of all the best gyms in the city and had decided to join the Mid-Town Gym and Tanning on West 42nd for the duration of her stay in New York City. She took out a three month membership for a surprisingly modest fee and was all set to go. Her boyfriend of a year was in California and he didn't really mind Emma taking care of herself alone in the Big Apple. He trusted her to behave. The man simply had NO idea of what the effervescent minx was capable of!

x

Emma was ensconced in their huge rented condo all by herself and the prospect of a few weeks without any physical contact with her lover was beginning to grate on her. The bust gym was pretty clean and well maintained with rowing machines, treadmills, and an assortment of weight training apparatus. In her short time working out she had gotten friendly without too much trouble with an American woman of about thirty eight who ran her own design company out of Manhattan. It was refreshing to visit with another female for a change after so much time cooped up during the laboured lockdown. After a couple of afternoons together, they had finished up their sessions by having coffee in the on site cafeteria. They had instantly warmed to each other, and Kathy had been especially keen on hearing about all Emma's various movie projects and history. Overly interested, it seemed to Emma, as the rather curvaceous blonde businesswoman took every opportunity to touch her hand, rub her wrist, and sit knee to knee as they sat together.

"Your life is so thrilling!" Gushed the American.

The English actress had to admit to herself that she enjoyed the attention and contact, but was at a loss to figure out how to handle it. By the end of the week, Kathy had invited Emma back to her apartment on the pretence of a drink and Emma quite rightly knew this was a flimsy excuse to get her into bed. The whole thing had happened relatively quickly but Emma accepted the invitation without hesitation.

x

They took a cab to the upper west side as it was getting late and Emma was suitably impressed by the luxurious apartment with the stunning waterfront view. As Kathy went to her kitchen, Emma admired the floor to ceiling windows and the chic and stylish furnishings.

"And you live here alone?"

"Yes. Never got around to getting hitched. You like the place? Despite everything I can't complain much."

Kathy opened a bottle of Chenin Blanc and the two chatted side by side on a two seat sofa about how the global pandemic had been unbelievable and beyond anyone's widest dreams. By the time the bottle had been drained, Emma had begun to think her seduction by the older woman was all in her imagination. Not so, as Kathy suddenly leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. The blonde ran her fingertips up Emma's left thigh and she could feel her panties dampen from her instant arousal.

"I like girls," breathed the blonde. "I like to kiss them, stroke them, and fuck them. May I fuck you? It would be an honour to shag the good witch. Hah!"

The forwardness of the woman was bold but still worked a treat as Emma whimpered at the urgent wriggling fingers which pushed aside the crotch of her underwear and gently rubbed her ever lubricating muff.

"Heavens! I think that I have my answer." Quipped Kathy.

Emma cupped the woman's hand that delved between her parted legs, pressed down hard, and sighed open mouthed from the exquisite probing of her vulva.

"Yes. Oh, yes! I, I want to fuck you too." Murmured Emma in reply.

The demure English beauty actually heard her words rather than mouth them. Had she really said yes, she wondered? Before she could react, Kathy had pushed Emma's skirt up around her waist and two eager hands caressed the tops of her legs and pussy. She looked down to see Kathy dive to her mound and run her pink tongue around her juiced up cunt and the sparse pubes atop. Emma stretched back on the sofa and widened her legs as Kathy merrily lapped at her slit, frigging her with two fingers at the same time.

"Faster...faster!" Begged Emma as Kathy's head was right in between her legs.

Emma arched her back when she felt the wonderful sensation of a pointed tongue plunge inside her. She didn't give Leo a thought, or what he might think of her making out with another woman, she just gave into the delicious waves of delight that washed over her. Emma tasted every bit as expected as Kathy nibbled lightly on her clit while she worked two fingers in and out of the slick canal. Her bum started to move up and down on the seat as she tried to match the rhythm of the searching fingers. Juices leaked out of her cunt as Kathy ate her out and Emma was a little glad of the respite when her female lover paused and stood up.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Said the blonde, holding out her hand.

Emma took Kathy's hand willingly and was led up a wooden staircase to a superbly furnished room.

"I call this my passion den," said Kathy as she unbuttoned her flowery dress and tugged it down to her feet.

The room was all in shocking pink and had the appropriate type of mood lighting to go with it. Emma reached behind her back to unzip her skirt and let it pool around her feet as she also removed her top.

"How pretty you are naked."

Emma was indeed a natural beauty with a nicely proportioned figure and lithe legs. Her medium sized tits sat nicely on her chest, and her bottom was a peach. She too studied the naked form of the nude American which was all big boobs, full hips and jiggly ass. Her wavy fair hair fell sensuously over her shoulders and met the tops of her pendulous globes.

"Show me what you got, my pretty."

Emma kicked off her panties with the tell tale damp spot on the front and dipped on top of the curvy form of the naked Kathy, peppering her belly and boobs with butterfly kisses as the older female used her palms to glide over her slim waist and hips. Kathy apparently loved this as her moaning grew louder as she was kissed all the way from her bust to her scarlet lips. Stark naked they melted in each others arms and engaged in a lingering French kiss, Emma dry humped the other with circular motions that saw both their pussies become saturated.

"Suck my nipples." came the strangled quest from Kathy as she pushed Emma down to her generous boobs.

Emma duly obliged and shifted her weight and clamped her mouth to one fat orb of flesh. She inhaled deeply and suckled at it greedily, much to Kathy's delight. Writhing beneath the busy Emma, Kathy groaned and grabbed bunches of the fresh smelling sheets in her greasy fists. Turning to the other nipple, Emma flicked at it with dexterous accuracy, titillating the erect nub whilst tweaking the other abandoned one. The areolas were large and pink and soon became covered with saliva as Emma moulded her pursed lips around the big tits in turn.

"Thank you, precious. Now my turn again."

Emma laid back, her lovely legs splayed and showing the other how wet she was. Kathy kissed the insides of her soft thighs, eventually reaching her neat triangle of pubes all too soon. Emma cooed as the woman nuzzled her snatch with her nose and the scent of Emma's sex assailed her nostrils before she starting to tongue her vigorously. Their eyes locked as Kathy added a finger to the mix and ran it teasingly up and down the slit of Emma's cunt. Now and again, Kathy fed Emma her glistening digit and Emma gladly licked all of her own juices off it with an exaggerated gusto.

"SO nice!"

Kathy dive bombed Emma's muff again and her fair head bobbed up and down in a torrid tongue lashing that saw the young actress drag her bottom across the linen until it rucked up into her lower cheeks. Emma realised that this woman had been around the block once or twice as she was wildly tongued, her new lover burrowing right up inside her pussy slit and lapping up the reward of her love juices. Enthralled, Emma lifted her slim pins and wrapped them firmly around Kathy's neck.

"Oh, fuck!"

Emma wasn't so much moaning or groaning now, but shrieking and squealing aloud. Kathy probed deeper and deeper, causing Emma's fluids to run out in a slow moving trickle down the cleft between her nether cheeks. As Emma's pulse raced with the erotic urgency of the increased stimulation, her pelvis bucked to match Kathy's rhythmic movements.

"Coming! Coming!"

Emma yelled in ecstasy and shuddered as Kathy gave her frantic fingering as well as sucking one nipple. Both gasped as Emma squirted over Kathy's face and fingers in a sustained explosion that left them both breathless. As Emma laid there, weak and breathless from the sheer pleasure of it all, Kathy grinned and pulled herself up and straddled the petite beauty and ground her own cunt into the others mons. The mutual sticky wetness of both merged as their crotches rubbed deliciously against each other. Kathy's hips pushed down as Emma moved her backside up in kind. The American screamed as she came in torrents and Emma's cunt contracted once more as she rode with her own orgasm.

x

The following night saw Emma return for a rematch on the promise that Kathy had something that would blow her mind. Emma duly turned up and in minutes both were as naked as the day they were born.

"What do you think of this?"

Emma stared in amazement at Kathy who held up an enormous black double headed dildo which had a leather strap on it. Kathy eagerly wrapped it around her waist as she lubed up her pussy. Then she inserted one end of the twelve inch long sex toy into her cunt. Emma slid up the bed as Kathy approached with a twinkle in her eye and crouched over her with a certain menace. The dildo was stuffed up Kathy's cunt so far that it gaped and Emma was able to see the wet and pink flesh visibly close around the toy.

"Bloody hell!"

Emma's eyes grew big as the free end of the lubed up dildo was presented to her and she widened her legs to let Kathy mount her. Her labia were tested with the tapered head which felt smooth and very huge at the same time. Emma hissed as the thing pressed inside her and nudged forwards, inch by inch, until the dildo was plunged up inside her fully and Emma lifted her legs up around the American's waist.

"Pump, pump, pump!"

Cried the torrid Kathy as she thrust back and forth, fucking the petite English actress and fucking herself at the same time. Emma had never felt such an intensity as the thick false cock plundered her cunt harder and harder.

"Pump, pump, pump!"

Emma was screaming now as incredibly Kathy had penetrated the pair of them so superbly that their mounds were touching and their trimmed pubes actually met! Fully six inches of dildo embedded inside each of the cock hungry women. Kathy ground her hips in a lust crazed frenzy and the resulting friction of the dildo in their pussies meant that both achieved a series of mini orgasms. Beneath the ravenous blonde, Emma squirmed in delight and pushed her hips up and reached out to paw and maul Kathy's hefty bosom. She was dappled in perspiration and aware that her juices were trickling out around the black hued toy and down the insides of her thighs and the narrow crevice of her butt.

"I don't believe it!"

Emma's female lover moved in hard and in a circular motion to give the pair of them as much stimulation as possible. Kathy bent and sucked on her perky tits as she pushed the two headed cock into Emma to the hilt, and likewise her own muff. After one more sensational mutual climax Kathy fell onto Emma, mashing their tits against each others and becoming glued together in a mix of sweat and cum.

x

Not that there was anything amiss about Emma's little lesbian tryst the week before, but to her, there was no denying the aesthetic pleasures of a man's body. The normally demure filly really loved to fuck. And she thought she was pretty good at it too. At least she had never had any complaints from the men she had allowed to slide their stiff cocks inside her welcoming pussy! Having conveyed this to Kathy, the American suggested one of the most adorable of the personal trainers at the gym. An amicable fellow by the name of Rikki. Emma made contact soon after and penciled in a series of 30 minute long sessions every day of the week.

x

Emma saw a marked difference between New York gyms and those in the UK. That being most of the men and women working out here seemed to be wearing next to nothing. Females in sport bras, cropped leggings or short short. And the men were mostly bare from the waist up with tight gym shorts. Which was perfectly fine with the very highly sexed girl that Emma was, and who was one to invent imaginative scenarios at the slightest provocation! Over the coming week she built up a mental picture of the trainer in her head and when they met she was not disappointed.

"We need to emphasise and focus on your shoulders, hip flexors and quads. You appear to be limber and loose which will help."

Emma nodded as she listened to Rikki when first they met. The slim but muscled New Yorker easily dwarfed the diminutive brunette at six feet two and must have outweighed her by some fifty pounds. He had arrived early and she saw him in the far corner using the barbells. His body muscles flexed and expanded as he rigorously stretched and worked out alone. She thought him to be somewhat innocent looking, barely aware of his own sexual magnetism that radiated from his every pore.

"I've only been here a minute and I want him badly!" Each day from then on, Emma chose various sport bras with criss-cross straps at the back that cleared her shoulder blades. Her bike shorts had a flattering laser cut and were VERY short and tight, but were super soft against the skin. Instead of track shoes, Emma preferred to put on ivy knitted leg warmers worn long, over the knees and under the heels. Her flat midriff was duly bared and the outline of her cute ass clearly displayed. Basically her carefully selected outfit left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"Hi, there. You must be Emma."

"Yes, pleased to meet you."

"Awesome! You certainly are in fine shape. This should be right up your alley."

As Emma virtually drooled over the man's superb physique, she daydreamed about those veiled words.

"Let's start with some stretching to warm up."

Emma stood on the right of Rikki who tilted his head to the left.

"Put your hand up and over so that your palm touches the right side of your face. Now the other. And again with the right."

They repeated this ten times.

"Good. Now stretch out your arm across your chest and bring your other up at the elbow and wiggle your fingers."

They continued these simple exercises before he instructed Emma in stretching her backbone.

"So bend forward and touch your toes and then slowly stand up."

Emma did so and Rikki came directly behind her.

"Here, may I?" He asked holding her hips. "Keep both legs together as you bend."

As Emma did this she inevitably had to back up into Rikki, and as she did so, her bottom lingered just a few seconds in his groin. He cleared his throat and backed up in slightly embarrassed.

"That was er, nice. Now we will stretch from side to side. Bend at the waist and spread your legs out wide."

Love to, thought Emma, any time! She attempted this awkward stance as Rikki looked on.

"I can't quite do it."

"I'll help."

Again he came up behind her as she dipped down.

"Can you reach your toes?"

The trainer brought his hands to the front of her upper thighs as she bumped her backside into his groin several times.

"Like this?"

Rikki gulped and relinquished his grip.

"Close," he uttered with a lump in his throat and another in the front of his tight shorts.

The session ended all too quickly Emma left feeling decidedly naughty. Next day Rikki brought out a big blue body ball made of lightweight PVC and about twenty-five inches in diameter. It was warm to the touch and was an excellent aid to improve strength and flexibility.

"I never used one before," said she as she drew up her leg warmers to her knees.

"They're great. We'll start on your stomach."

Again Rikki was bare chested and Emma's eyes lingered on his smooth torso and ripped physique. He helped her lie back on the spongy ball so that her back arched and her front rose.

"Now, breathe in, and breathe out."

Emma did this as he covered her belly and lifted her head up at the same time. His touch was firm and hot as he moved across her bared midriff.

"Can you feel that?"

Emma paused and smothered his hand with hers.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Here and here."

Emma looked him in the eye as she manipulated his hand down to the waistband of her bike shorts. Their hands remained at that spot a tad longer than socially correct, and Emma welcomed a familiar warmth in her loins. His welcome touch was having the desired powerful effect on her.

"Now sit on the ball with your back straight and bounce."

Emma pointed her toes that poked out from her leg warmers into the floor mat and teetered on the wobbly ball. Rikki steadied her with a hand in the small of her back and one on her belly. She began to jiggle up and down and once she got used to it started to really bob up and down.

"Have you got that tautness feeling? Anything going on?"

"Ooh yes, definitely!"

Emma felt her inner flirtiness emerge as she skipped up and down like a little girl. From the right angle she might have appeared to be emulating riding on a stiff cock! She giggled heartily until Rikki called a halt to things.

"Thanks. That was fun! Care to feel what how my body feels like now?"

Emma stood proud under Rikki's obviously lustful gaze, mirroring her own hunger for his body. Rikki nodded, came behind her, and pressed his fingers to her outer thighs, noting their tenderness and firmness.

"Higher," urged she with a mischievous grin.

Rikki ran his hands across her flat stomach and abdomen, and Emma clasped her hands over his, shifting them down to the front of her shorts.

"I meant about here."

He stepped in closer and together they edged under her waistband and inside her tightly fitting shorts. Emma wiggled her toes and stifled a gasp as she felt the unmistakable stiff cock of the trainer all pushy between her buttocks. His fingers wormed down her mound and found her moist snatch and they both gyrated as he pressed hard on her soft slit.

"Does my body turn you on?"

Silly question, as he bumped at her behind with his shrouded erection tucked away painfully in his tight shorts.

"Are you sure this is okay?"

Rikki spoke but he knew her answer as Emma raised her hips slightly.

"Try me and find out." She replied in a high pitch.

"Come with me." "Okay,'" she whispered as they hurried to his office and opened the door. Result!

Once inside, Rikki flipped on the light of the windowless room and Emma lost no time and slipped her shorts off and unhooked her bra from behind.

"So, get naked."

Rikki drew his shirts down and his fully engorged dick sprang out and up. Naked, he made a very intimidating sight for the rather delicate and modest Emma. Her eyes went irresistibly down his front, past his well defined abs to his smooth skinned erection. Bloody hell! Now THAT is a nice cock, she thought as they embraced and kissed long and hard. Emma had to go on tiptoe and her leg warmers sank a little down her calves as Rikki almost had her off her feet in his arms. He gripped her pert butt and squeezed and she humped against his hot body as their tongues entwined and danced. She lifted her left leg against his hip so that she could feel his circumcised cock head bump along her weeping muff. Her soft hands slid smoothly over his back down to his two solid buttocks as their tongues probed each others mouths. "You're so hot!"

123z
123z
821 Followers
12