Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma caught her breath as Rikki caressed her adorable breasts, bringing the tips to hard points. She continued to grind her pussy against his raging hard on, balancing on one foot and consciously abstaining from popping the fat knob into her aching cunt, anticipating further action. Her head was on his chest, just under his chin, and her erect nipples almost vibrated from the rapid thumping of his heart. She quickly came to her senses and became quite energised.

"I have a notion."

On a low shelf Emma had noticed a number of bottles of lotion and oils neatly lined up.

"These look interesting."

She picked out one bottle and took off the top to take a sniff of the contents. Turning to Rikki she tipped out a palm full and rubbed her hands together. Keeping her eyes on his she proceeded to smear the oils over her own shoulders and breasts which immediately began to gleam in the harsh overhead light. She crooked a finger to him and he let her drizzle some oil into his torso and arms. Their skin glistened beneath her fingers as Emma soaked the pair of them in the heady scent.

"This is nice," she quipped as she stroked his iron hard dick in both hands.

Emma purred as she could feel the enticing pulse in his manhood as she twisted her hands up and down his cock. Her sticky palms coated his rod and Rikki froze in sheer delight and surprise at how she turned him on so. The helmet was now of a purple hue and quite forbidding. Rikki was quite agile for his height and easily lifted Emma up in his arms so that he could drop her onto his upright pole. Her feet dangled three feet above the floor as she sank down slowly, feeling the throbbing head of his cock lodge between the puffed up lips of her wet pussy.

"Oh, Rikki!" Emma murmured his name and locked her arms around his neck as he pushed up from his knees and filled her with his whole length.

She heard the resulting squelch as his oily knob entered her own slippery channel and she blew on his shoulder as he raised and lowered her. Emma gasped and sighed, impaled happily on his pulsating rod. His huge balls smacked against her on the downward stroke and her tits swung up into his greased up chest. His cock slammed up into her as she was forced down over and over, and her juices ran down to his root. Her legs flailed in the air and her leg warmers fell down her calves as she was fucked silly.

"I must be dreaming. Fuck!"

How he managed to quicken his pace left Emma speechless. Nevertheless, Rikki thrust into her even faster, dipping her back so that her eyes met the ceiling and the blood rushed to her head. She was his very own sex toy as he simply used Emma to stroke his rigid dick. Again and again he he slid her down onto him so hard that her pubes matted to his tacky groin.

"I...don't...believe...it! Fucking me..so deep."

Emma was rocked and humped as she was suspended entirely off the floor and power fucked until her head spun. Then Rikki cried out and lifted her up and off his swaying organ and she was conveyed to the small couch in the corner. Emma laid on her back and Rikki got onto his knees and fed her his dick, still glistening from the oils and her own fluids.

"Want me like this?"

She arched her back and stretched her arms up behind the back of the couch and her breasts rose and fell to the rhythm of her passion. Emma watched enthralled as he picked up small bottle of lotion and tipped half of the contents along her vertical smile. The viscous oil ran slowly down her pussy and pooled under her ass on the seat. Rikki's buff frame leaned in and filled her completely as her silky thighs opened invitingly. The petite English celebrity wallowed in every inch of him as his thick girth pulled at her greased up labia as he shunted in and out. His taut ass bunched as he fucked her and she caressed his hard body as he rose and fell above her. His passion grew and Rikki grabbed her by the ankles and pushed her legs back, pinning them under the knees.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, shit!"

Emma writhed in pleasure and as Rikki increased his rate of strokes, so her cunt tightened around his hot length, more and more with every hard thrust home. Her ripe nipples cried out to be sucked and Emma moaned when Rikki lowered his face to her left tit and nibbled lightly on her hard tip with hard teeth. The small room, airless and cramped, began to steam up with their lustful coupling.

"More, more! Give me all you got!"

Emma's lower body cleared the edge of the couch as incredibly the tempo of his relentless and steady strokes doubled. Her cunt creamed up in response on his throbbing member and Emma felt her orgasm build in her loins.

"Can't help...coming!"

Rikki let her wallow in her climax and withdrew. He reached for a convenient towel and wiped his body and arms. Still erect and rampant, he helped Emma to her feet and made her face the wall.

"What?"

Rikki lifted her right leg and rested it in the crook of his arm. Emma teetered on her left foot, her leg warmer now hopelessly crumpled underfoot, and tried to hug the walls with both hands. As his left hand snaked around her hip she looked back at him with that doe eyed look she had as he humped at her stuck out ass cheeks. His rigid pole ran along the sopping crease of her slit until he presented the bloated head to her eager, waiting quim.

"YES!"

With one beautiful shove in they were fucking again with Emma swaying on one foot. So wet was she by now, that Emma's vulva made embarrassing pussy farts as the rock hard shaft drilled in and out of her. Her toes dug in hard as she took his entire length inside her steamy cunt, and as she looked down she was mesmerised by the sight of his gleaming cock gliding in and out of her.

"That is so erotic. I'm gonna cream all over you."

Again she was struck by how it was possible that these well hung men she let fuck her were able to fit in her tight little pussy. With his left hand, Rikki managed to strum her clit from side to side, just the way she liked it. "Heavens!"

Emma's final orgasm was out of this world, a massive climax that sent one almighty hot flush all through her body. At the same time she became aware of his cock seemingly expand inside her and Rikki just managed to pull out as he came and shot his load all over her bottom so that his warm and sticky cum gushed out and dribbled down the inside of her left thigh. His still hard dick laid across her backside as he let her right leg down. Emma cooed as he kissed the tops of her shoulders and neck as he panted softly.

"Do you have a shower?" She asked as she ripped the wrinkled leg warmers off her sweaty feet.

END

12