Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma goes lingerie shopping in Agent Provocateur.
5.6k words
4.6
6.8k
10
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- This story does not portray any actual events. It's just fiction, inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

Emma Watson already knew about the specialist lingerie store called Agent Provocateur. She had never shopped at the one in London or Paris, but an advertisement in the New York Times caught her eye.

"50% Summer sale on our sumptuous nightwear and exquisite lingerie. Everything must go."

The English actress had time on her hands since moving to NYC, as she awaited news on her proposed Lancome advertising project. And the more she thought about it, the more the idea of purchasing some sexy lingerie to turn on her boyfriend intrigued her.

"Worth the money to get him going." She mused.

Emma had been going steady for over a year now. Her American boyfriend, Leo, was a successful businessman and always busy. Still only thirty, he was good looking with long wavy hair and beard. Their love life was healthy but unremarkable, he being a bit on the dull side in bed. Emma, was a little more daring and adventurous in those matters and craved more than just the requisite missionary fuck and then roll over.

"Sex should be 'dirty' once in a while," she thought on reflection.

Both partners should live out secret fantasies to spice up their sex life without shame. And not once a year on birthdays.

Oh. By the way. Did we say she was a 'little' more daring? Scratch that. Emma Watson was a regular fuck bunny!

x

By the time Emma had hailed a taxi on the Upper East Side to take her from Lexington to Madison Avenue, it was close to six in the warm afternoon. She had dressed in a sleeveless dress and flat heels, and wore a pair of dark glasses and her favourite face mask. Which came in handy to keep a discreet profile.

"There it is."

She found the suite where the New York flagship boutique of Agent Provocateur was located, and gazed wide eyed at the almost life like mannequins in the darkly lit storefront, dressed in practically next to nothing. Emma almost turned tail, but she took a deep breath and went inside.

"This is not what I expected."

Indeed, the interior was stunning, with muted tones and luscious fabrics everywhere.

A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling, faintly illuminating the many displays and artwork on the walls. There were several lavish chairs sitting on a plush dark carpet, and one glamorous looking chaise lounge. Piped music played softly in the background. With so much attention to detail it was hard not to be impressed.

"Oh, a man."

She was surprised to see a male sales person at the check out counter. She looked around the well lit shop, but apart from the pair of them, they were alone. He wore no uniform, nor anything to indicate that he was an employee.

"Hi. May I help you? My name is Liam." He said with a big smile.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Isn't it a bit quiet in here?"

"You're right. It's six. I was just about to close up. Everybody else left. But if I still can help you in any way, I shall."

Emma looked at the man more closely as she removed her shades. He looked to be younger than her. Mid twenties? With baby blue eyes, and his fair hair pulled back in a ponytail. She liked men with long hair as of late.

"Wow. There's so much to choose from." She noted as she tugged down her mask and nearly tripped over a mannequin bent over backwards by her feet.

"Yeah. We have a wide range of items. Hey, you sound Australian."

Why did Americans always say that?

"English, actually."

"Cool. So what were you interested in?"

"You know. The usual. Stockings. Suspenders. The sort of thing to...to. excite someone."

"Naturally. That's what we do best."

Emma blushed and walked over to one of the racks filled with glitzy items, such as nightwear and bodices. And all quite daring in design.

Liam put up the closed sign in the window of the shop door and joined her and she now saw that he was tall and lean. His ponytail made him appear a bit older than he probably was, but the small cleft in his chin made him rather boyish.

"I think we have what you're after over here."

His hand drifted to her shoulder as he steered her to the opposite wall. She glided across the carpet with him as if pulled by some sort of odd attraction.

"How about this?"

He looked into her eyes as he reached out to a baroque style shelf and held up some refined black silk stockings and smoothed out the length.

"Very nice." Gulped Emma, as she studied the embroidered polka dot pattern.

"And these?"

"Panties?"

"More of a thong really with a padded section in front."

Emma thought she saw a glint of something inviting in his clear blue eyes, and she wondered if he recognised her.

"These, with a demi cup bra and some fancy high heels, you're good to go."

"I don't know if I have the figure or height to look that chic."

"Sure you do. And the heels will help your poise and bearing. Look. I'm in no rush to be anywhere. Why don't you use our changing room and try out some items?"

"Oh, I can't do that."

"There's nobody here but us."

That's just what I was thinking, as she felt her heart beat faster. He handed her a selection of black items and Emma nodded in agreement.

x

Emma took a gulp of air and took the offered items into one of the dressing rooms through a heavy velvet curtain.

She saw her reflection in the mirrors on three sides which made for an almost wraparound view, then she kicked her shoes off and unzipped her dress.

Her panties slid down her legs and she stood naked in the room.

What she saw in the mirrors pleased her as she looked herself up and down. Her eyes lingered on her freshly shaven snatch and she smiled at the resulting bald mound.

"Oh, well Here goes."

The silk of the stockings felt nice as she smoothed them out and laid them on the back of a chair.

Emma stepped into the thong first and pulled them up. As she looked at her reflection she saw that the thing didn't cover her mons as such, rather accentuate the plump mound. She gasped as the silk virtually vanished up her cheeks at the back.

From the side it looked as if she were wearing nothing!

The bra came next which she put on over her perky medium sized breasts.

She sat on the chair and carefully unraveled the stockings up her legs. Then she put on the soft belt and fastened the suspenders one by one. Not very easily, but she got there in the end.

"How are you doing?"

"Almost ready."

Emma stood up in the heels and looked at herself this way and that. The silk felt marvelous on her skin and gave her a definite heightened sense of her own sexuality.

She pushed back the curtain and saw an expression of wonderment in Liam's blue eyes as he waited.

"Well. You look breath taking!"

Emma did look refined and sensual. Her light brown hair hung down the top of her back and her fair, almost milky white skin contrasted with the midnight black of the lingerie.

Her nipples showed clearly through the black plunge bra with the sheer net base.

The suspender belt with the silk base sat at navel level and connected to the thigh high stockings, and her five inch high heeled black shoes gave her calves a wonderful shape.

The silk thong, what there was of it, were a spectacular frame for that desirable mound of Venus that emerged at the apex of her upper thighs, and her delectable backside was completely uncovered by the daring open back.

"Really?"

Liam's eyes burned holes through her underwear, obviously yearning to run his hands and mouth over her pale flesh. Or did he?

To be honest, Emma felt a bit embarrassed at her near nakedness in front of a stranger, inside a Manhattan store in the late afternoon

Emma turned this way and that, and let the young fellow check her out.

You're not too bad yourself, she thought as she modelled the outfit.

Despite his kind words, Emma saw through his flattery. Probably on commission. Although he DID seem rather excited, as evidenced by what she conceived was a definite lump in front of his pants. Bit of a give away.

"Just needs a bit..."

Emma's breathing quickened as Liam went on his knees and ran his hands up her thighs, smoothing out the silk to where her stockings ended and her band of bare flesh began.

He also took the opportunity to steal a quick feel of her pert bottom.

"Have you ever worn a thong before?"

"Never," answered she as Liam unashamedly tugged on the pencil thin strap at back.

Fucking hell. thought the stunned actress as the silk rode up her butt crack.

"What an amazing ass you have, if you don't mind me saying."

Her legs trembled as he ran a palm over her peach of an ass.

The cut of the underwear meant that the silk had all but vanished between both cheeks which sat high and firm behind her.

There was no doubt in her mind now because Liam had a definite big bulge and she felt butterflies in her stomach. and a warm tingling sensation in her loins.

She felt his eyes take in every detail of her body and lingerie.

"Your boyfriend is definitely going to sit up and take notice of those."

Teetering on her skyscraper heels, her basic instinct told her to get out now before she did something crazy.

Instead she let him carry on fondling her bum, exploring every inch of her milky bared skin.

She ached her back for him so he could explore her trembling body further, and she let her hand glide across his chest.

"Do I excite you?" She queried.

Emma examined his set jaw and licked her lips provocatively.

"Yeah."

She was in.

"Yeah?"

Liam looked into her eyes with a steady gaze as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Emma spread the front out and ran her hands over his smooth chest as he unbuckled his belt, all the time staring intently at her.

Emma ran her fingertips over his chest and stroked his bared shoulders and neck.

They kissed and she sighed as he nibbled on her lower lip.

Her head tilted up as her lips opened and her tongue darted out in search of his.

She moaned into his warm mouth as one of his hands sawed back and forth between her parted legs. He brushed the fine silk over her puffed up mound and she threw her head back as his caress intensified.

"Careful, else I might mess the thong. I haven't purchased it yet."

His trousers fell to his shoes, followed by his boxers and he then took her hand and placed it on his package.

She gasped into his mouth as her hand gripped his full erection, feeling the heat and beating veins in his stiffness.

There was no going back now and Emma emptied her heads of any thoughts of guilt of her infidelity.

She ground her lower body on his, and Liam reciprocated by thrusting his hips at her, matching her motion.

"I want you." She told him straight. Any unease now long gone.

Without waiting to be asked, she bent down until her face came to his crotch level and with no further ado she opened her mouth and popped his circumcised knob between her lips.

She jerked his rigid shaft as she drooled over the impressive crown then began bobbing her head to take in more of his rock hard rod.

Her loud slobbering made him groan deeply and the more she sucked the more she made his dick slippery and shiny.

"Wow!"

Emma stopped sucking and slowly licked up the smooth length of his shaft, first one side and then the other, taking her time to explore every inch of his superb erection.

Then, with a deliberate loud slobber, the petite actress pointed his cock straight up and devoured half of his twitching rod and bobbed her head up and down in a fevered action.

She always loved that sensation of a man in her mouth, and she was determined to enjoy every second she had. With her tiny fists gripping his taut thighs she gave him a hands free blowjob, rearing back all the way, before forcing her head down and sucking him into her mouth until her nose was buried in his fair pubic bush.

She came up for air and stared at Liam, who took her in his arms and carried her to the main chaise lounge.

"Oh!"

The now naked fellow raised her legs up and drew the thong over her legs and heels. He carefully placed them on another chair and returned to the panting Emma, who now had her bald snatch exposed and very wet.

"Lick me."

Her eyes popped open when he moved his head to her pussy and let his warm wet tongue slide up her wet slit.

He held her legs out and painted the bared flesh of her inner thighs with his tongue, running a groove in her vulva.

On the cusp of his upward lick, he met her hooded clitoris and Emma experienced a strong surge of pleasure as he let the tip of his tongue make fleeting circles around it.

"Uh, huh! Mmm, hmm!"

Her thighs moved in and out like the blades of scissors. as he flicked on her inner folds and her clit ached from her increased arousal. Then he concentrated on her hard nub kissing it over and over with the lightest contact. Where did he learn this stuff?

His stabbing of her clit intensified and she moaned heavily from the constant stimulation.

Her bum moved to and fro on the seat as he buried his face in her crotch, and she put both hands on his fair locks and pulled him in hard.

"Lick me out!"

He pulled back and Emma whimpered at the sudden loss. But he resumed his heavenly action and swiped up with broad licks that started at her tiny asshole on up to her erect nub.

Liam frantically lapped at her slit, and her juices dribbled over Liam's chin as he purred into her muff. Emma pushed up with her hips and added to the sublime friction of his teeth on her aching clit. Her juices streamed from her cunt as her arousal peaked and she came with violent shakes of her body.

As he bent back up to wank his hard cock, Emma crooked her index finger at him.

"Let's fuck."

"Hold that thought."

Emma raised a quizzical brow and watched him go to the counter, and her eyes lingered on his tight backside which dimpled nicely.

Her left hand cupped her muff which had juiced up so much that it dribbled down her ass crack.

Liam tore open a condom packet and rolled a ribbed rubber along his swaying cock.

"How thoughtful," she thought.

He moved between her legs as she spread them out wide and dangled her bottom off of the edge of the low chaise.

She flung back her head as he pulled her along the seat to him and held her left hip.

His cock head opened her outer lip as he urged himself in, and as he shifted his body he slid inside her.

"Aaahh, that feels nice."

She dipped her head to watch him push in further, slowly feeding his whole length in her wet pussy with her slender fingers.

He felt delightful as he began to move in and out, and Emma thoroughly enjoyed his throbbing cock lunging up her excited cunt.

He didn't build his speed, just gliding back and forth easily in a deep and languid rhythm. Coating his sheathed dick in her slick juices.

Her silken legs came up around her waist in an attempt to assist his thrusts, compelling him to fuck her faster.

They kissed again as he trapped her under his weight, plowing up into her with huge plunging strokes.

"Oh, god!"

With his youth and fitness on his side, Liam began to fuck her with steady pumps and he sank on top of her as she crossed her ankles over his back. Her heels beat on the small of his back and their moans of pleasure drowned out the piped music.

"Oh! Oh...oh. oh fuck!"

Being a lightweight thing it was an easy matter for Liam to lift Emma up stand her up in front of him. He dipped her upper body forward and rubbed his prick up her sodden muff as she bit her lip.

He pushed in and he buried his length inside her, her inner folds stretching out to accept his generous girth.

He groin his body into her back as he fucked her.

Although only aged thirty one herself, Emma was enthralled at having the young man's athletic body pressed against hers.

The impact of his body on hers, that smooth touch of his skin on hers, sent her sheer feelings of joy and abandonment.

He gripped her stocking clad thighs as he went in balls deep and his groin squashed on her behind as he drove the entirety of his length in and out relentlessly.

"Oh, mmm, oooh, ah!"

Liam tightened his grip on the front of her silky clad thighs and lifted her up as he pulled her hard to him on the down stroke.

Her backside rippled as he banged into her with some considerable force.

He slipped out and Emma panicked at the loss, but he thrust back in and she smiled at the wondrous feeling of total penetration.

He felt huge as he was much taller than she, and his shaft stuffed her completely.

"Holy shit!"

Emma yelped as she was then hoisted into the air, still impaled on his flagpole of a cock.

Liam somehow lifted her up as her legs came up off the floor and he fell back across the bench.

He had her in the air as he pulled her onto his upright pole and she slid down in him as he in turn pushed up.

Emma ground down on his condom covered log but it was he who controlled the ride.

Fully impaled on him, she groaned loudly as Liam ground up into her, inhaling the rich scent of her sodden pussy as he remained inside her on every inward stroke.

That intense sensation of being totally stuffed was terrific and Emma rotated her hips to further increase the superb ripples in her vulva.

"Fuck that pussy!"

What with her muff juiced up so, and his ribbed condom resembling a slick rod of iron, he drilled into her with relative ease.

His hands clutched her bottom as he dug his feet into the carpet underfoot and used all his youthful energy to ram up deep into her succulent love box.

The pleasure from his rock hard cock, and his exuberant enthusiasm felt nothing like the way Leo fucked her. Liam was so rigid, so thick, that it took her breath away.

Emma looked straight into his blue eyes as she savoured the throbbing knob inside her, feeling that desired pressure in her pussy once more.

"Liam!"

Emma was lifted and dipped onto her back, lengthwise along the chaise.

She lifted her left leg and placed it on his right shoulder as he guided himself back in.

His pace was intense and his balls slapped on her pussy with every hard thrust in.

Sweat flew from his naked torso onto her as they humped and thrashed on the luxury seat.

Emma's backside made a definite crease beneath her as she was hammered into the soft velvet.

Her back arched as she came on his cock and Liam pushed down with his pelvis for all he was worth as he too climaxed and filled the rubber with his seed.

x

"Well. I guess I'll take the lot. Even the shoes."

"Awesome! I'll wrap it all up for you."

Emma went back into the changing room and got out of the, now not so new lingerie. She handed it all over to Liam, who handed her a towel.

As she dried off her dampened body, she saw her naked self in all three mirrors.

"Yikes! I look a fright!"

Emma sheepishly emerged and handed Liam her credit card. She checked her cell phone and saw that it was seven.

"Thanks. For, you know. Everything."

She hurried with her purchase to the door, which he unlocked for her.

"Anytime. We look forward to doing the business with you again."

What did he say? Business, or THE business.

"By the way. I loved you in Beauty and the Beast."

So, he DID recognise me!

x

Make no mistake. Wearing the provocative and luxury lingerie under her dress made Emma feel decidedly naughty and flirty. She almost seemed to stand taller as she beamed with confidence and a bit of daring.

The time had come for the Lancome launch party of their new range of fragrance and much more.

The event had been prepared for at the US Corporate Office HQ at Hudson Yards.

The 4.000 square foot outdoor terrace had been set up to entertain dozens of guests with lashings of food and drink.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12