Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Announced as the latest ambassador chosen to promote the marketing push, Emma was in good spirits as she mingled. She looked pretty sassy in her layered plum dress with the wide, but not too deep, V cut neckline. And under the dress she had on the black silk stockings and suspender belt, and the insubstantial thong.

As she walked the whispered swish of her silk stockings caused her to smile from the secret under her dress.

The original idea was for her to have Leo accompany her to the party, but as it turned out things took a turn for the better.

"Oh my god!"

Tom Felton never knew what hit him as Emma Watson flung her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his cheek.

"Tom, what on earth are you doing here? SO pleased to see you."

Some of the other guests stared at the pair of old friends as they hugged hard.

Emma had made no secret of the fact that she had harboured a crush on the fair haired man ever since they had filmed together. She had always considered him to be good looking with a great personality to boot. This mutual attraction had born fruit back in 2019 when they had begun a hot and heavy fling, that finished just as soon as it had started.

"Let's get a drink."

Tom followed her to an array of bottles and glasses on a long table. Two steps behind her, he took time to admire the familiar swing of her hips she made with every stride.

She handed him a glass of wine, and she clinked his with hers.

They found two empty seats and Tom noted that Emma wore black stockings as she crossed her legs.

"Are you still in California?"

"Yeah. Been stuck there all through the lockdown. Bastard of a time."

"No girlfriend?"

"No. It was just me."

"That must have been rough."

"Tell me about it. Haven't gotten laid in a year."

He laughed and Emma warmed instantly to his almost child like charm.

She could not help but feel a tingling sensation run through her as she was reminded of their fleeting romance.

Emma put a sympathetic hand on his and squeezed. She looked up at his dirty blonde hair and smoothed out an errant lock.

"You poor thing."

Emma drained her glass, sat back and uncrossed her legs. She eased her dress up her thighs, parting her knees to give him a display of the tops of her stockings and barely there thong.

"Another?"

"Don't you have to give some sort of speech?"

"No bother. I can hold my liquor."

"But you're doing well?"

"I'm getting there. I have this deal going on, and I'm going steady."

They both reminisced as they consumed more wine, and the pair of them became relaxed and giggly.

Both actors were the same age and had found fame together. Neither of them had married.

Tom became bolder and subtly caressed the silk of her stockings, barely two inches from her bared flesh of her upper thigh.

"Tom. You're making me hot."

"That's because you are hot. Are you wearing stockings?"

Emma giggled at the mere thought of what she wore beneath her dress.

"Yes I am, of the finest silk."

Emma stared into his eyes intently and found herself playfully rubbing the solid shape of his boner in front of his trousers.

"This brings back memories." She purred as the sexual tension grew with each second.

"Bloody hell, Em. What are you doing to me. I'm going to cream my pants!"

Just before Emma could respond she was invited to make her way to the podium to announce the launch.

"Oh, balls. I have to do this. And you," she poked a finger in Tom's chest. "Are not to go anywhere."

Her voice had become a little high pitched as the drink took it's effect.

She took time to shake a few hands and went to the raised stage to stand behind the prepared five feet six tall upright wooden podium and tapped one of the two microphones. A long Lancome logo drape covered the single column lectern in front and behind.

As Emma smoothed out a small piece of paper with some notes written on it, she shrieked into her hand as two warm hands slowly moved her dress upwards.

"What?"

She looked up in full blown panic at her audience, who, as luck would have it, were all aligned in front of the podium, unable to share her view.

She peeked down to see Tom's shoes poking out at the rear of the podium under the parted drape.

He was hidden from plain sight but had easy access to Emma's enticing figure, and he wantonly pressed his fingers at the backs of her knees before riding up to that couple of inches of warm bare thigh at the top of her stockings.

Aware that she hadn't spoken for two minutes she cleared her throat and began.

"Welcome, everybody. I'll be brief, so as not to bore you. At Lancome, we believe that happiness is the most attractive form of beauty. We believe in encouraging confidence and working to brighten the prospects of women from all walks of life. Oh! Oh, do excuse me."

Tom had cupped her buttocks which were totally uncovered by the thin silk of her thong, and she bit her lip to stifle a groan of delight.

She attempted to keep calm, despite her growing excitement.

"Yes, yes. Right. Self expression and empowerment is, is, is something we hold dear. And...and, right. Yes. l am proud to have been chosen to, to launch a new range of products which I personally find exciting and rewarding. Start at the top I always say. The top. The top."

Her words conveyed to the mischievous Tom Felton who moved two fingers inside the thong and nudged out her moist pussy lips beneath. Emma gave a tiny gasp and a shudder as he probed inside her crotch with a vigorous enthusiasm.

She had to grip the wooden lectern in both hands as she feared she might weaken at the knee.

"Lancome is a byword for luxury and we hope to illuminate and elevate your beauty whatever your age. Oooh!"

Emma fought for her composure and looked directly ahead as Tom gently pulled her thong to one side and parted her labia with forefinger and thumb.

She immediately felt a spasm and willed herself not to jump up from the exquisite touch.

He slid his fingers in and out of her muff, which was already wet with her arousal and preparation. Her breathing stuttered as she began to rock her hips in time with his fingering.

As Tom probed deeper, so her rolls of her hips sped up, bucking against the palm of his hand as she was frigged.

Then he eased his wettened digits out, only to be replaced by his eager tongue!

The gathered throng of executives, the board of directors, and a few of the glamorous models looked on perplexed as Emma humped the lectern which rocked slightly on the raised stage.

"So, in CONCLUSION! Come with me, cum, cum, cum, along and discoverrrrrr! What's new. Mmm!"

Tom had dragged her thong down to her heels and she willingly stepped out of them.

She dipped her head as his inquisitive tongue plunged up inside her, and her pelvis pushed into his hidden face.

The actress felt perspiration on her upper lip as she literally fucked Tom's protruding tongue.

He flattened his tongue and let her rode him out, and as her orgasm wracked her body, the bemused onlookers gave up and dispersed, leaving Emma a quivering wreck.

"Tom! You bastard!"

"Thanks for coming," said one of the financial backers as he passed.

"What! Oh, yes. You're welcome." Emma answered meekly as Tom crept out from under the lectern and dabbed at his wet brow with her captured thong.

"You had that coming." He said with a glint in his eye.

"You're such a git! But it was funny. Now. In my less than sober state, I think I need to have you fuck my brains out."

"Fair enough. I could shag a hole in the wall right now, I'm so fucking horny!"

"Right. Let's waste no more time talking."

"Agreed."

Hand in hand, they hurried past the laughing and drinking guests to an unlit adjoining room that was smaller but empty.

As Tom turned the lock in the door he looked at Emma in disbelief as she had her dress off in a flash. She looked utterly ravishing in just her bra, stockings and suspenders. Her bald mound was exposed and dappled with pussy sweat, he quickly shed his shirt and pants and guided the scantily clad beauty to a darkened corner of the room.

"No time for any foreplay, just fucking. I'm gagging for a shagging."

"Me too. I feel like a rabbit on Viagra!"

They hugged tightly as they gave in to the sexual buzz in the air. Their hands could not move fast enough as they roamed over each others bodies, which were hot to the touch. He loved the silk of her bra on his chest as they kissed hard.

His boner stuck out at a jaunty angle as he turned her to face the wall.

"Like this?" She wondered.

Tom's hands cupped her tits through her bra as he bit at the back of her neck lightly.

The tip of his erection nestled between her parted legs and Emma pushed back so as to rub her inflamed clit on it.

He held her hips and bent at the knees before pushed straight up inside her pussy.

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?"

"N...no!"

Emma's pussy felt like a slick tube of honey as her 'ex' sank in and out at a rate of knots. He felt exhilarated as he released all his pent up frustrations of the past year.

She loved it. A hot blooded passion filled her as Tom's rolling hip motion drove his stiff prick in her to the hilt.

As he fucked her in this standing position, Tom stroked her back down to the curve of her buttocks with his fingertips. The contact felt like she had received an electric shock.

"T...Tom!"

They moved in an erotic tandem, he pulling her onto his dick as she pushed her bum into his nest of pubes as hard as she was able.

The palms of her hands were flat on the wall as stroke after stroke after stroke sent her weak at the knees.

"Ho!"

Emma was made to face him, and her back met the wall as he pushed back inside her.

He lifted her right leg and rested it on his crooked elbow and wrapped his other arm around her waist.

She bent back slightly and put her arms above her head for some semblance of balance as Tom lifted up her lower body as he pushed right up into her heated cunt.

"Oh, fuck! That's deep."

He surprised her by lifting her completely off the floor and she quickly wrapped her silk clad legs around his waist as he pushed inside her all the way.

Emma buried her head in his left shoulder as he bounced her up and down on his turgid log.

"Gonna cum!"

Emma pushed him away and went onto her haunches and urgently drew his twitching boner into her eager mouth.

Her head bobbed vigorously as she drooled down his solid shaft.

Tom started to push up, fucking her face, as he surrendered to the inevitable.

"Fuck!"

Emma glugged audibly as he ejaculated directly down her throat, and he shuddered in his shoes as copious amounts of cum spewed from the corners of her mouth and down onto her chin.

He pushed her hair back and looked into her doe like eyes as she licked her lips.

"So much! Have you been saving it for me?"

Emma chided Tom, knowing how he must have suffered during the lockdowns.

"Come on. Before we get found out."

"Can I call you?"

"You know my number." Said she as she leaned on the wall and pulled her dress back on. "Maybe I'll come out to California some time."

END


12