Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma visits Long Island for a private party.
5.5k words
4.46
6.2k
7
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- More from my fertile imagination. Being a Londoner I have no idea what Long Island is really like. Please bear with me. No celebrities were harmed in the writing of this tall tale.

xxx

"Oh go on, please," said Emma breathlessly as she bounced up and down on Leo's slick and hard cock.

"I told you I don't want to."

Answered her American lover as he gripped her hips and guided her back and forth on his big boner.

"Please! You know I would like it, oh my!"

Emma grabbed onto the back of the headboard of their king sized bed for purchase as she sped up her strokes, gyrating her pert bum to maximize the sublime friction of him inside her sodden quim. Her silky thighs clamped tightly to his as their coupled bodies writhed together.

"I don't like that sort of thing and I won't do it."

The elegant English beauty pouted and stopped in mid stroke and looked down at her boyfriend of a year, all long haired and bearded beneath her naked form. He had just returned on a flight from LA and the minute he had stepped in the door of their NYC apartment the two lust crazed lovers were at it like rabbits. The excited brunette had on her latest purchase of black silk stockings and suspender belt. Her latest attempt to motivate her sometime lacklustre lover. It appeared to do the trick. and after fifteen minutes of animal sex, Emma was now astride him and was giving him her best as she glided up and down on his turgid erection.

"For god sake, it's not much to ask. I mean, it won't be the first time we did it."

Emma lifted her bottom and let his shining rod leave her muff to slap back on his belly where it twitched in furious abandonment.

"That's it? I'm not done yet."

"Too bad."

Emma left their bed and stood beside it with ruffled hair and a forlorn look on her pretty face. Her lithesome naked body was lightly dappled with perspiration, and her newly shaven mons displayed her puffy and wet labia superbly.

"I can't believe you!" Leo wanked his erection furiously as he gazed longingly at her firm, perky tits with the rosy hard tips.

Their rented condo was on the corner of Lexington Avenue, and had a pleasant mix of traditional and modern decor and amenities. They were in the master bedroom which was airy and spacious and well lit by the large windows and recessed lighting. The bed now showed evidence of their eagerness to ravish each other, with the sheets crumpled and several pillows strewn here and there on the carpet

"Will you get back here and finish things?"

"Not until I hear you say yes."

Emma folded her arms under her tits and waited with a decided patience and composure. Hard to believe she was just fucking her man with a wanton abandon.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it. We'll go to Long Island. Now will you please get back in bed and assume the position."

Emma shrieked and clapped her hands and hopped back onto the big bed gladly. She got onto all fours and wagged her behind at her frustrated lover. He sidled up and used his formidable todger to spank her quivering nates.

"Now you're going to get it!"

"Ooh, promises, promises! Fuck!"

Emma dipped her head as Leo mounted her and drove into her to the hilt. He set about fucking her intensely and the force of his power strokes made his groin flatten the peachy cheeks of her lily white bottom.

"This how you want it?" He asked as he smacked her right buttock over and over.

"Mmmm, uh-huh!"

Emma was fucked silly and was way past any reason as his thick cock ravaged her pussy. Leo reached under her and grabbed hold of her jiggling tits as he rocked her to the core, ramming up inside her as far as he could go. She could feel his heavy balls press into her nether cheeks as he rotated his hips and pounded her faster.

"Fuck me, puppy. Fuck me, puppy!"

He rolled his eyes at her pet name for him whenever they fucked doggy style. All this pent up frustration was too much for Leo who pulled his cock free from Emma with a sticky pop and fed his knob to her adorable face. This, he proceeded to splatter with his hot cum, which spurted out across her cute nose and red lips. Grinning happily, Emma looped the white streams in one hand and greedily licked her fingers clean. Leo collapsed onto the bed, his half soft cock on his left thigh covered in jism and pussy sweat. The insatiable minx held his cock up and polished him off until he was squeaky clean.

"Kiss me, lover."

Leo grimaced as Emma puckered up her cum soaked lips and he hurried to the bathroom.

"You have got to be kidding!" He said over his shoulder.

x

Driving out to Long Island from the city can give some a culture shock in a big way. Like inhaling fresh air instead of fumes and exhaust for one. The sunshine was golden and there was a fabulous ray of colour as flowers burst to life everywhere. The island lies roughly to the north of New York City in the Long Island Sound, and Emma and beau were due for a much needed escape from city life, whether it be NYC or London. It all began just weeks ago when Emma befriended a New Yorker by the name of Kathy at her gym. And when we say befriended, it meant in all connotations of the word as the self confessed thirty eight year old lesbian seduced Emma and took her into her bed. Now the young couple had been invited to stay over the weekend, where Kathy promised Emma would not regret it.

"Cheer up, Leo. It surely won't be all that bad. Anyway I did make it up to you."

"I just hope that this trip will be worth the bother."

Leo huffed as he shifted in the driver seat, blinking in the harsh sunlight and sucking in clean air.

"Kathy promised me that she has lots of surprising pass times all lined up especially for us. And she has a beautiful home."

Emma had been given the directions to Kathy's residence located in Huntington Bay near to the Yacht Club. They found the magnificent waterfront estate as the sky had begun to darken. The house was of a limestone French Provencal inspired design they saw as they passed through the gated entrance they saw their hostess at the front door of the large shingle style home. Leo saw that Kathy was a huge breasted blonde, slightly hippy and with big brown eyes. She was all dressed up in a strappy black dress, tightly belted at the waist, and her slender legs were encased in sheer black nylon. Her high heels made her stand over six feet tall. Leo noted that the dress barely contained her pair of absolutely enormous boobs.

"Welcome, welcome."

The radiant blonde hugged both Emma and Leo, looking at the demure actress and model with a devilish grin on her suggestive red painted lips. Emma returned the smile, looking very chic and trim in her tight fitting and backless halter dress. Just behind her stood a young female with the bluest of eyes and the fairest of hair.

"This is Felicity, my, oh. Secretary if you will. You're just in time for dinner."

Beside Felicity were two tall and ruggedly handsome fellows in all black.

"Oh, and this is Larry and Dean. My caterers for the weekend. Now. We always dress for dinner. Felicity will show you your room where I've laid out a little something I would love for you to put on. I hope you'll indulge me in my selfish ways."

"I'm sure that will be fine." Smiled Emma, curious as to the meaning of Kathy's words.

x

"Dress for dinner? You cannot be serious! Emma, come on!"

"Just play along. It must mean we're in for a good time. You know the score."

As he watched her change, Leo recalled the first time he had met Emma Watson, just over a year ago. And her words she said the morning after they had first made love still rang in his ears.

"One thing we've got to get straight away from the start if we're going to go steady. I like you lots, but there must be no jealousy from either of us if we choose to see others. If you like another woman I won't stand in your way. And if I fancy a bit on the side with someone else then so be it."

Leo had been dubious about an open relationship at first but he had been eager for a repeat performance of their initial fuck and readily agreed on the principle. Since that time they had spent the imposed lockdowns of 2020 and 2021, exploring each others bodies and experimenting with audacious and imaginative ways of having sex. Now that things were returning to some sort of normality, Emma had made it plain that expected some fun and freedom.

"The woman must be some sort of twisted pervert."

Leo fumed as he pulled on the sleeveless black rubber shirt against his bare chest, the tightness of which showed off every detail of his upper torso. Apart from this garment he had to wear a pair of extremely short rubber briefs with a rubber codpiece attachment. His backside was exposed and as he tried to walk, the briefs bit into his skin.

"I look like an idiot!" Said he as he smoothed out his long dark hair.

In contrast, Emma looked exquisite in a white satin corset, the front of which pushed up her tits and pulled in her already trim waist. The sexy item ended low on her hips at the point her barely there white panties outlined her mons. She wore sheer white nylons and a pair of matching lily white open sandals with sky high heels and cute ankle straps.

"How do I look?"

"Like a lamb to the slaughter. What the fuck comes next?"

x

Emma and Leo made their way warily to the dining room where a very long table of polished oak was filled with various hot dishes and bottles of red and white wine. The room was large and was flanked by not one, but two fireplaces. Kathy and Felicity were present and not surprisingly attired in similar glossy attire as Emma. The young twenty year old blonde had on a topless, black satin waspie with transparent side panels and see through matching panties. Her fair pubic mound was clearly visible to all. She also wore a single hairband to hold her ponytail in place. The statuesque Kathy stood proud and forbidding with hands on hips and legs braced apart. She towered over Felicity clad in a tube dress of wafer thin rubber that seemed moulded to her voluptuous bust, womanly hips, and big ass. She wore six inch heels that further increased her already tall figure.

"You changed. How thrilling. Good sport, er, thing. Larry. Light me."

Emma and Leo looked on wide eyed as they realised the two caterers were stark bollock naked, aside from black bow ties around their necks. Larry gave Kathy a big cigar which he then ignited. She inhaled deeply and threw back her head with a lion toss of her vanilla blonde hair.

"Shall we?"

The meal was palatable and formal, and a little out if the ordinary considering the near nakedness of the diners. Kathy then led the party of four to another room where more wine was offered on a glass table. This room was no less breathtaking with two glass doors that led out to the veranda.

"So, Leo. Isn't it? Pray tell, what it is you do actually?" Asked Kathy as she clenched her third cigar of the evening tightly between her teeth and hisses smoke out of her nostrils.

Sat opposite Emma and Leo, Kathy was knee to knee with Felicity. Emma crossed her legs with a swish of nylon and watched the older lady take the young secretary by the hand. The normally reserved and unassuming Emma felt a frisson of excitement, and persuaded herself that she was up for anything that might occur. She especially stole furtive glances at Larry and Dean, who stood patiently just a few feet away, in the buff and sporting impressive, yet so far dormant, members. Of the four of them, it was Leo who felt the most uncomfortable in his sweaty rubber shirt and briefs.

"Well. Right now I'm dealing with the British in the marketing area. Since 'Brexit' the UK is ripe for trade with the USA, and..."

Kathy, instantly bored by Leo's voice, yawned and leaned to her left and gave Felicity a long and extremely erotic lick from her neck to upper cheek. Emma looked at Leo who gulped and drained his glass of Malbec.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. That was rather rude of me. Emma, would you care to join Felicity and I?"

Kathy winked at the stunned Emma who watched the older blonde uncross her legs and lean back. Right then the phone rang and Kathy tutted and took the call.

"Bother. I have to take this. Fliss. Be a dear and take care of our guests. Escort them to Wonderland."

Felicity smiled and fluttered her long lashes.

"Certainly."

x

Emma and the others were led to another room down a long passageway. The room seemed to have a sort of metallic smell about it, and the uncovered floors were of concrete and were smooth. The inside had a long kind of padded bondage table in the center and a two tier reinforced clothes rail with a wide array of corsets, leather and rubber costumes, and highly polished stiletto shoes and boots. Leo rubbed his beard as his eyes focused on the selection of ropes, cords, paddles, and bamboo and rattan canes, and clenched his buttocks.

"Fucking hell!" He exclaimed beside the more intrigued Emma.

"Welcome to my Wonderland, where I entertain special guests and play games. Emma knows this, and I don't deny it, but I'm a self righteous bitch of the highest order. That is, I know what I like, and I get what I like served up on a plate."

From behind him, Dean gripped Leo by the elbows as Larry quickly attached a leather brace around his neck and handed Kathy the length of chain that was connected to it. She tugged on it and Leo was obliged to follow her as she pranced up and down in her skyscraper heels.

"How are you feeling by the way?" She said to him over her shoulder.

Leo trembled visibly as he turned his gaze to Emma with pleading eyes.

"It itches inside." He said as his neck was made to jerk up as Kathy tugged on the chain.

"Good, good. Emma, my sweet. If I told you I could give you the most earth shattering climax of your life, what would you say?"

Leo assumed a crouched position at the polished heels of the rubber clad dominatrix and looked at Emma with big eyes. Emma paused in thought. Her slender form in the sleek lingerie ached with excitement and her mind was filled with wild fantasies. The cups of her corset rubbed at her nipples which were now hard and pointed with passion. Her see through panties felt moist now and her juiced up pussy was evident for all to see.

"I would say, bring it on." She answered impulsively.

'Bravo, my dear. Excellent! Dean. Larry. Do the honours."

Emma was taken to the three feet long bondage table on four metal legs by the two men, one hand in theirs, and then invited to lay on her front horizontally.

"There is a prevailing belief that using bondage furniture necessitates the use of tools to spank and cause pain, Not so, as I will attempt to demonstrate."

The shape of the sturdy looking bench meant that Emma was in a sort of kneeling position with her hands and knees rested on pads that were lower by twelve inches than the main body where her upper body was laid on. With a practiced efficiency, Larry secured her wrists with powder coated cuffs to the two front pads, while Dean tied off her ankles to the rear pads with fine cords. For a moment it was as if she were floating on air despite her wrists and ankles securely tied. Now in this restrained doggy type position, Emma was forced to look straight ahead while her rear end was perfectly poised and defenseless.

"What a picture you do make."

Emma heard the creak of rubber and a rhythmic click clicking of heels on concrete as Kathy moved where Emma's rump stuck out and with a simple tug ripped the flimsy panties away and revealed her nether holes for all to see. Emma felt a sweeping rush of exhilaration as she squirmed on top of the bench. She fancied she heard Kathy rub her hands together over her shoulder and the next thing she knew was two hands smearing her bottom, anus and pussy with lube.

"Oh, my!"

Emma purred as busy fingers worked the lubricant onto her puffy labia and the soft inner folds of her cunt.

"I see you've shaved. Very nice," said the rubber clad Kathy as she slipped two fingers inside Emma's slick muff.

Emma surrendered to the pleasant sensations in her loins as the brisk fingering of her pussy continued and her juices soaked Kathy's open palm.

"That feel nice?"

"Yes it does. Ow!"

Emma reacted to a smack from Kathy's open hand that caught her square on her vulnerable buttocks. A couple more errant spanks followed on both of her cheeks and two palm shaped blotches reddened them.

"Just warming you up, dear."

Kathy smacked the backs of Emma's thighs, close to her pussy, but not actually on the spot. With her face looking forwards still, Emma then heard but did not see the unmistakable sound of a vibrator being switched on. Her bum wiggled in anticipation as the buzzing toy was rubbed lightly up and down her moist slit. With her backside in such a position Kathy could observe the pink flesh of her inner folds as Emma's pussy lips were pushed out.

"Oh, shit!"

With the lube and the results of her own arousal, Emma was sopping wet down there. Kathy moved the tip of the vibrator to Emma's clit and the toy hummed loudly as it buffed her hard nub.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!"

Emma made two fists in her cuffs as Kathy moved the toy to her tiny asshole. She gasped as she realised Kathy was going to insert the vibe into her ass. Her anal ring slowly expanded as the tip was sucked inside her. She felt her anal muscles spasm as the thing was pushed in deeper into her rectum. Emma took this all in her stride as her anus stretched out from the in and out slide of the buzzing vibrator.

"This is splendid! Now we can take things up a notch. Fliss? Help the boys."

Emma twisted her head to no avail to see, as she heard the sound of some contraption or other being pulled closer to her rear.

"What is it?"

"It, is a fully controlled sex machine fitted with two silicone dildos. One each for pussy and ass. Are you game?"

Felicity adjusted the chrome plated steel arms so that both were aligned to Emma's two fuck holes.

"Er, well."

"I promise you the orgasm of a lifetime."

"Okay."

The machine was switched on and Emma was surprised at the quiet motor of the device which purred no louder than the pocket vibrator. The rods moved back and forth and Emma gasped the ends of both lubed up dildos bumped against her from behind.

"Now, this may feel odd to begin with, but you'll soon learn to embrace it."

"Oh, oh, oh!"

Emma shrieked as her cunt and ass were plundered at the same time with unerring accuracy and firmness. Wriggling on the bondage bench, she received the twin false cocks which invaded the very depths of her slick holes. The machine must have been on the slowest level as both dildos moved in and out slowly, but surely.

"How is it?"

"I...want to...when it...blub...gag, go, going!"

Emma spouted nonsense as the machine must have been rolled up closer and she was double fucked with an extra two inches of cock. Unable to oppose the double penetration, she had to just grin and bear it. Her tight asshole gripped the anal dildo as it began stretch out her ring, and the pussy toy rode in and out intensely. Emma knew she was already close to her first orgasm. She buried her face in the bench as she achieved a vaginal climax.

"Faster, Fliss."

Emma shut her eyes tighter and the arms pumped back and forth at a medium fast stroke. The look on her face was priceless as both toys were inside her up to five inches. Her nostrils were flared open as she sought extra oxygen. The dildos never let up, retreating and then persistently thrusting back in once more.

"I...don't...believe...it!"

The amazing fucking machine was triggered so that now the anal dildo pushed in as the vaginal one withdrew. Now, at least one of her fuck holes would be filled at any given time. She had another thunderous orgasm and her heart pounded in the front of her white corset. Her juices poured out of her spasming pussy as she bucked and shook in her restraints.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12