Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like, nothing else!"

And STILL the machine fucked her, pumping her cunt and ass deeper and more powerfully. Another orgasm took hold and she bathed the by now slippery toy with a flood of her fluids.

"OH, FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKING FUCK!"

Emma's pussy had become a frothy cream puff, and her asshole audibly squelched and farted. Her inner thighs were saturated by a mix of her cum and lubricant, and her chosen lingerie was drenched in sweat. Her boyfriend watched the incredible sight with a mix of disgust and a growing arousal. He wasn't quite sure which of them was being humiliated, Emma or him, and then it came to him that the joke was on him. His growing bulge tented the codpiece he had been made to wear and his cock rubbed angrily against the tight confines.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, YES!"

Emma stiffened from one more massive climax of indescribable sexual bliss, and as Felicity pulled the machine back, the once demure Emma squirted out from her aching pussy.

"No more. E...enough."

Emma slumped on the soaked bench as her cunt made fewer and fewer spasms. Her whole body felt like jelly as the two male caterers slowly helped her out of her binds.

x

The next day saw both drained guests having a long lie in. Emma, fatigued but gratified. Leo, bone weary and pissed off. As the Long Island sunshine filtered through the net curtains they finally roused and showered.

"Sleep well?" Asked Emma as she quickly threw on a light flowery dress.

"No, I did not. That thing she made me wear still itches. What the fuck is her problem? And that. That machine!"

Emma looked out of the window in silence. This latest freedom had been totally exhilarating for her, and the mind blowing pleasure she had enjoyed only piqued her interest in more of the same.

"Lets go down." Kathy came into the room from the veranda and turned to greet her two guests. Her shimmering dress looked as if she had been poured into it as it clung to her every voluptuous curve. The front had a deep plunging V that displayed her generous cleavage, and the tightness of the cut meant her rear end was dramatically pushed out behind her.

"Afternoon to you both. Well, you look like you need some refreshment. Emma, do you care to eat something special?"

Kathy spread her hand and Emma saw what she meant. Larry and Dean, on a plate.

"There you go, my precious. They are yours to with what you wish."

Emma licked her lips and her right hand stole to the warm cleft between her silky thighs. Her nipples stiffened and she was aware of her own breathing loud in her ears. She looked at both men with an acute fascination at their admirable erections. They were stripped completely and seated on a two seat couch side by side. She looked back at Leo and then back to the fanciable stunt cocks.

"Thank you."

Without hesitation, Emma unzipped her summer dress and let it fall from her shoulders and down over her hips in one graceful motion. Not wearing bra or panties, the exquisite creature stood naked before the two aroused men. Then she walked back and forth in front of them, unashamedly letting both of them enjoy her becoming figure. She knelt down before them and gladly took both men in her tiny fists and stroked their pulsating erections simultaneously. She turned to Larry, shifted on her knees and caressed his full length. His shaft was really rock hard and the veins pumped in her slim fingers as she rubbed it from the root up to the ominous looking purple knob.

"Hi." She said to the blue eyed man who nodded back.

Emma attempted to suck on Larry by taking the bloated crown between her pursed lips and salivating and dribbling down his upright cock. Her rather small mouth was stretched to the limit as she suckled on the bell end whilst rubbing his rigid stalk. Leo looked on and was amazed by the look of delight on his lovers face as she fellated the hired stud. Her medium cut hair fell across Larry's abdomen as she blew hot breath on his helmet and used her luscious lips to kiss it repeatedly.

"My turn?"

"You got it."

Leo watched her turn to Dean as she began to wank his huge erection. His unique dick had an upward curve and his helmet was all smooth an shiny. Emma looked at Leo with a wicked twinkle in her eyes as she languidly gave the underside of the shaft one enormous lick up before finally taking the head in her mouth. She made vulgar sucking sounds deliberately, something he knew she liked to do when she was desperate for a good seeing to. Her red lips were tight around his knob as her head began to move up and down, which caused her to slide down inch by inch. The drool from her mouth increased as she feverishly licked and sucked on the swollen shaft. She redoubled her efforts to take in even more of his thickness but her small mouth was unable to accept the whole thing.

"God I have got to fuck someone," cooed Emma as her pussy tingled like mad. Her mouth and chin were wet with saliva.

Straddling Larry first, she reached down and held his thick log in both hands, twisting them in opposite directions as she shifted her lower body.

"Oh, god!"

His huge knob pushed open her soft petals and as she moved down his thick dick followed through. Her thighs jerked as her wet juices spilled out and bathed his throbbing organ. Emma planted her palms on his chest as she began a slow up and down motion, sliding on three quarters of his rampant pole. Larry stroked the firm cheeks of her bottom as she rose and fell on his stone hard boner. Her pert bottom rubbed on his ball sack as she pushed down harder on his iron hard pole. As she dug her bare feet into the lush carpet underfoot, and Larry found himself sliding forward on the couch.

"That is big!" Observed Emma as she gave herself a breather.

Emma moved to her left and cautiously lowered herself onto Dean's upright cock, and with petite rocking motions she dropped down her yearning pussy onto his stiff pole. Her wetness allowed her to sink down easier and the feel of his muscular legs against her softer, more supple thighs made her sigh with her rising excitement. Her hips rolled as she shunted back and forth, loving how his thick organ stretched out her pussy walls. Dean pawed at her jiggling tits as she inhaled deeply and set about fucking the stud harder. She pushed down all the way until his meaty pole was totally embedded inside of her, hidden from sight, and she gyrated her hips and gripped his cock fiercely by squeezing with her cunt muscles. Emma closed her eyes as waves of pleasure coursed through her perspiring body.

"Having fun, sweetie?"

Kathy had stripped off and had been watching Emma while she fucked herself with a rabbit vibrator. Emma felt her brow and her palm came away wet. She looked at Dean who wagged his boner at her, demanding her attention. He beckoned the naked nubile to him and she went down by his feet. Larry lowered himself to his knees behind Emma and mounted her with a determined thrust. She squealed in delight as the entire lower half of her lightweight frame was lifted up by the force of his entrance.

"Ooh, that feels good!"

He gripped her waist and pulled her back onto his full length and rammed in and out with a deep stroking motion. Emma whimpered and hissed as her body was rocked to ad fro and her tits swung wildly under her body. Her eyes met Dean's seated in front of her and she took his dick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. As she was fucked doggy style she cooed on Dean's big boner between vigorous sucks. Her teeth dragged on his hot rod as her lips drew back and Larry watched her lurch at him as Dean used his full length to slam into her.

"Switch."

Dean and Larry changed up and immediately lapped at Larry's knob with relish, taking him inside her mouth which made her left cheek bulge out with his hardness. Emma hummed as a tongue licked at her asshole, still raw and open from the previous days machine fuck. No way was she doing any anal today. His buddy had that unique curve in his cock and this made his entrance inside her different as he slid in upwards slightly. He grabbed at her tits as her ass cheeks slapped loudly from Dean's repeated pelvic thrusts. Emma buckled at the knees and snorted as Larry's cock head sprang up into the roof of her mouth and gushed the contents of his full balls down her throat. With her head in Larry's lap, Emma took the brunt of Dean until there was a deep groan from behind her back and arcs of thick, pearly cum fountained up over her spine and backside.

"May I join in?"

Felicity entered the room and without waiting on ceremony, slithered out of her dress and stood butt naked in front of the others. Kathy nodded from her chair and the young blonde walked briskly toward the sweaty group. Her hips swayed delightfully and her modest tits bounced on her chest. Leo thought her figure to be more than familiar as he compared her to Emma.

"See to Leo, my lovely. He deserves a little comfort."

Leo was a little nervous as his cock was retrieved from his pants and manhandled by the bright eyed filly. He gave his girlfriend an anxious look but she was too far gone in her wanton threesome to even acknowledge him. He was erect instantly as Felicity giggled and turned her back to him. As her superb bottom wagged in his face, she reached back and lifted his cock to her entrance. Leo opened his mouth in astonishment as her hot and juicy pussy enveloped his dick.

"Holy shit!"

He grabbed onto her cute buns and saw his cock glisten with her cunt juice. He raised up from the seat in pent up frustration and thrust up deeper into the young blonde. Felicity bent forwards and pushed back, perfectly capturing his shaft inside her irresistible muff. She was incredibly tight and as she fucked him faster, Leo ran his hands through his long, wavy hair and threw in the towel as she devoured every last inch of his aching knob. He howled as Felicity leapt off at the precise second he came, leaving him with a ruined orgasm, spurting out in a frictionless climax that left the poor man desperately unfulfilled.

"You bitch!"

She giggled at him and pointed at his white speckled pecker.

"I am a bit naughty, aren't I?" She agreed.

Kathy stood up and shut off her vibrator and stood up in her naked state and lit up a fat cigar.

"Well done, my lovelies. Good effort all round. But I think we can improve a lot the next time."

She showed the room a pair of heels as she left.

"The next time?" Said Leo to Emma who grinned back and shrugged her shoulders.

END

x

12