Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma and Zoe fight over Robert Pattinson.
3.9k words
4.2
4.7k
10
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- This tall tale is not based on actual events and is only inspired by those in celebrity. It's all made up by me.

xxx

"Bitch!"

Emma Watson looked out onto the lawn of Robert Pattinson's Kent coastal home at Zoe Kravitz as she worked out in the sunshine. Robert had invited Emma for a weekend away which she had accepted readily. It had been a beast getting through the interminable lockdown of recent months and the English actress was glad of a break from the oppressive city of London. She had visited his Tudor home in Sandwich Bay once before. The unique listed house had a courtyard entrance, reception hall, two kitchens, five bedrooms, and a walled garden outside. As Emma rolled up in her red Mini Hatch she was unable to wipe the smile from her face.

x

It had seemed ages since she and Robert had auditioned for roles on the newly proposed Batman movie, the shooting of which had been cancelled, and cancelled again, over the past 18 months. Time had changed everything, and although Robert had been given the title role, Emma had lost out for the part of Batgirl. One, because the character would not feature in the movie anyway. And two, Batgirl would be a separate, stand alone feature in 2022. The unknown American actress, Leslie Grace playing the lead.

x

Despite losing out on the role, Emma was in high spirits. She had recently dumped her steady boyfriend of the last year, and had become what she termed as 'self partnered' again. A visit to Robert was just what she needed at this time, except she had not known he had also invited Zoe, the actress chosen to be the new Catwoman opposite Rob's Batman.

"She's too old. Must be nearly forty."

Zoe in fact, only two years older than she, had also been self-isolating and was glad to get out into the open air for a change. She basked in the unseasonably warm English sunshine in a skimpy blue bikini. The mixed race American, daughter of singer Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet, had that unique lit from within glowing complexion. Something of a contrast to the pale skinned Emma, who kept on watching from the back door that led out into Robert's lawn. She pondered the fact that maybe she should have gone for the role of villain instead.

"I mean. Just who does she think she is?"

Robert had been called away on some urgent business, leaving the two women alone to fend for themselves. Zoe had immediately made a beeline for the expensive home gym equipment that Robert had purchased in a conscious attempt to get into shape as Batman. He had an exercise bike, dumbbells, treadmill, yoga mat, and a pull up bar. Zoe tackled the sturdy gym power tower constructed fro reinforced steel as Emma finally stepped outside and made for the yoga mat. She had dressed down into a very loose pair of dark green flared sweatpants, and an oversize floppy cotton shirt.

"There you are. Come and get some air."

Emma smiled wanly at Zoe and began to do some stretching to warm up.

"Look at all this stuff!" Gushed Zoe.

Bloody Americans, scoffed the usually demure Emma Watson. Stuff! Everything was stuff.

"I have stuff to do! I need more stuff! This stuff isn't the stuff I want! There are other nouns, you know."

Emma didn't mouth the words, only in her head, as she assumed a reverse warrior pose on the mat.

"It is so hot!"

Exclaimed Zoe, and Emma had to admit the day was turning out to be a scorcher. Even so, the typical English rose that she was, had been slightly taken aback when Zoe suggested they both work out in the buff.

"I mean. Robert has the garden walled off. It's not like anybody can see us. I love being out in the open with nothing on. So exhilarating."

The dusky American tied her dark hair in a ponytail and quickly slipped out of her bikini and continued her lifting regime on a utility bench. Emma watched the athletic female's muscles strain with the weights and was surprised at her body looked to be fit but not actually muscle bound. She had been conscious for years about her own fitness and had even qualified to become a certified yoga instructor.

"Too bad you lost out on Batgirl. But it looks pretty clear why you didn't get the part."

Emma scowled as she eyed up the completely naked Zoe, now slick with sweat that made her smooth skin look glossy from the overhead sun. Her slim legs were lewdly spread out and dangled over each side of the plastic seat as she lifted two dumbbells. Her black pubes just hiding her dampened muff.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well. You're a bit skinny."

"Is that right? Skinny am I?"

Emma stood erect and without blinking an eye whipped off her top and stepped out of her pants. As she had chosen not to wear any underwear, the lissom beauty was as nature intended. Zoe stopped her pull ups and wiped her brow. Emma stood proudly with her hands on her hips, displaying her trim figure.

"See."

In fact, Emma was looking perfectly healthy and fit. Her medium breasts were not large, but were very well formed and firm. The nipples being particularly rosy and round. Her midriff sloped divinely to her flat belly and flared out to beautiful hips. Her pert behind had twin rounded cheek, and her toned legs curved in seductively to her inviting gash berween the upper thighs. Her pubic region was neatly trimmed into a certain shape.

"Oh, how cute. You have a butterfly on your thatch."

"Actually, It's meant to be bat wings."

Zoe peered closer, and then burst out laughing.

"I WAS going to surprise Robert later."

"Excuse me!" Zoe's demeanour changed like the sky as a dark cloud blotted out the sun. "The only one around here who is going to bang that British ass is me!"

"Is that a fact? You black bitch!"

The pair of them came nose to nose.

"What was that?"

"You heard,' said Emma in her lifting voice. "You black bitch!"

"You got some nerve, sister."

This was all the coaxing Zoe needed in order to act. She moved in close to a shocked Emma and pulled a knee up into her loins. As the English actress folded forward, Zoe followed this up with two chops to the temples.

"Bloody hell!"

On her knees now, Emma growled and caught Zoe's legs behind the thighs and toppled her onto her back on the newly cut lawn. Emma dived on top of her and swiftly wrapped her slender legs around Zoe's upper body. Both women's bodies were slick with perspiration as they both slid and slipped against each other. Naked flesh caressed delectable naked flesh as they struggled and grunted.

"See. I took self defence lessons in order to shape up for Batgirl."

"English slut!"

"American trollop!"

Over the course of two minutes, the pair of wrestling babes had gone through head locks, body presses, and leg scissors. Emma's brain noted the velvety warm and moist skin of Zoe's as she tried to roll out of a half nelson. Zoe had her legs on Emma's head next, and as she snapped her thighs shut, Emma's nose was well and truly crushed in the wetness of Zoe's pussy lips.

"Funmp moff! Came Emma's muted curses as she inexplicably received erotic signals in her exposed crotch.

Zoe parted her thighs so that her sex pressed onto the mouth and lips of the writhing Emma. She dug her toes in the soft grass as the abundance of the darker skinned babe's bush met her tongue. Warm, thick juices trickled out and into Emma's mouth. The smell of her, the downy hair of her snatch, together with the wetness caused an unsuspecting Emma to feel her own moisture gather in her own pussy.

"Ummm!"

Rather than wrestle any further, Emma brought her arms down and planted her hands between her opened legs. Zoe suddenly stopped and rose up onto her knees beside the panting Emma. Their fiery eyes met as they both faced off. They mashed together again repeatedly, their backsides quivering and breasts swinging as they struggled. A fine sheen of perspiration formed. For Emma, making her pale skin positively glow. For Zoe, emphasising the healthy colour of her darker skin.

"Look what you did! Look! Feel!"

Zoe took the hand of the speechless Emma and brazenly put it between her thighs to her mons. Emma resisted, but then relented and kept her hand in place, even when Zoe let go. She felt the warmth and silky black hair that had now been liberally lubricated. She had no idea what possessed her, but Emma pushed her hand up into Zoe's snatch firmly. Once contact had been made it was now impossible to ignore proceedings.

"Well. Feel mine."

Emma glared hard at Zoe who threw her shoulders back, and obligingly touched her moist slit. Zoe's strokes were firm but gentle. Both naked nubiles stood in front of each other and blissfully frigged the other. Zoe was the more effective, moving her fingers in ever widening circles, whilst keeping her middle digit embedded inside the quivering Emma.

"Oh, my!"

Both moved a touch closer to each other, still fingering the other frantically, and their bared bosoms came together. Tit to tit, nipple to nipple. Emma willed herself to refrain from showing any undo passion, but as Zoe delved deeper, her moans grew louder.

"I bet I can make you wetter than me." Announced Zoe as she rolled on the balls of her feet.

"Shut up. I can make YOU wetter."

"No way."

"Yes, way"

Emma's loins began to tingle and an erotic thrill shot through her as Zoe sped up. Her fingers became a blur and she grinned as Emma squirmed back and forth in a heated passion. Likewise, Emma furiously used her fingers to stroke Zoe, and her palm churned against the dark nest of pubes that covered her muff. The sight of Emma's nakedness fueled her ardour and Zoe's thighs ran wet as she experienced indescribable pleasures. The lusty American slid one hand over the silky smooth skin of Emma's flat stomach and could actually feel the sexual tension in the demure English female.

"Oh, for fuck sakes!"

Zoe snapped back to reality and pushed Emma down onto the yoga mat. She put her face onto Emma's pussy mound and nibbled on the pouting labia. Emma shrieked as her cunt was probed by an eager tongue that slathered her wet gash again and again. Her hips jerked as Zoe continuously stabbed her pussy slit, and her clitoris became as hard and stiff as a tiny digit.

"Shit!"

A steady warmth made Emma tremble on her back as Zoe took her clit between her fulsome lips and nibbled hard. Emma arched her back off of the mat and sweat rolled off her slender frame. Her legs were pulled open as a wiggling tongue snaked in and out of her quim. Zoe's hands came under her bottom and she held her lower body up so as to suck harder on her dripping pussy. Each flick, every lick, made Emma want to squash Zoe's head into her loins and engulf her face with her mons. She knew that each passing minute was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"You're so wet."

Emma raised her head and had to gulp hard.

"Am not!"

Her doe like eyes widened as she had to admit that her juices were oozing out of her and wetting the cleft of her nether cheeks. Zoe's tongue burrowed ever deeper, flattening it to mop up the flowing wetness of the delirious Emma. Zoe made rapid upward strokes that ended in an extended pause on Emma's aching nub. The combination of the sweeping motions on her slit, and the flicking of her clit, made Emma emit a sound that was half scream, half groan.

"Are you always that loud when you cum?"

Emma scooted up and shifted her body so that she was atop of the other. She slid up and kissed all around Zoe's tits, sucking and licking the pink nipples to hardness and eliciting small whimpers of pleasure from her. Zoe settled on her back as her boobs were pawed and pulled by the eager English rose. She felt wonderful sensations that ran up and down her spine. Emma was enlivened as she sucked on one firm tit and used busy fingers to tweak the other.

"Hot damn!"

Her black hair fell from her shoulders as she succumbed to her pent up sexual desires, humping up into Emma's body as if trying to fuck her. Emma humped back as both teetered on the brink of orgasm as they stiffened and closed over each other. Hips pushed at opposing hips and their ravenous lust for the other saw them lock together and shudder in a mutual culmination of their sensual excitement.

x

Robert clapped his hands in approval and the two women stirred from their daydreaming to see the good looking actor standing about fifteen feet away.

"Just how long have you been there?"

"Long enough." Said the brooding beefcake as he stood on the lawn without a stitch on.

In fact, the dark haired Englishman had been watching from a distance for a good while. He had been surprised to see them both cavorting on his lawn in the buff and had found the scene an incredible turn on. His cock had throbbed in his pants to the point of hurting, so he had dropped his trousers and begun to jerk off as they continued to wrestle and then make out. Now, he drew his gaze to their enticing ripe pussy mounds that glistened in the sunshine. He felt his dick strain as he decided right there and then to have them both.

"Now that is a sight for sore eyes. What a big boy!"

Zoe's brown eyes sparkled as she looked at Robert's bobbing erection that seemed to be pointing directly at her. The brooding hunk stood tall with his hands on his hips, posing proudly before the pair of them. His cock twitched uncontrollably as Emma and Zoe sandwiched him. The one in front grooming his thick hair as she kissed him, while the other scooted behind him and banged her breasts into his back Emma thrust her left leg between his, and Zoe moved her right under Emma's. Each lined up their damp pussies to his desirable masculine frame and dry humped the lucky man.

"Mmmm. Come to momma." Purred the American.

Robert gripped the back of Emma's neck and they French kissed with a fiery passion. Zoe found a steady rhythm as her body undulated back and forth on his tight butt. She reached around and clenched his boner which pulsed in her fist.

"Just what am I to do with you two."

The women looked at each other and shrugged.

"Come over here, you gorgeous man, you. And fuck my black ass off."

Zoe reacted first, rolling onto her hands and knees, her bubble butt sticking out. Robert sprang up and got behind her and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into his hairy groin. His erect pole slotted in the divine crevice of her twin cheeks and he slid up and down, loving the physical contact.

"Now that feels nice."

Zoe gyrated her hips and together with his firm hold, she literally masturbated his stiff rod. Unable to hold back any longer, Robert shifted his position and thrust up inside the grateful woman.

"Fuck!"

He did not stop until he was fully embedded in her snug cunt. She gasped loudly as he pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in once more.

"Holy Bat-Pole!"

He repeated this three more times before he could take it no longer and began to give the moaning actress faster pumps. His big balls swung rapidly against her rear end as he made short panting noises through his open mouth.

"Oh, Robert."

Emma sat on the lawn and looked on with an acute jealousy as he fucked the shit out of her love rival. His knuckles turned white as he tightened his grip on her waist and released his inner beast. He kept up the pace as he rammed the full length of his log in and out of Zoe's hot pussy. Each and every thrust home was rewarded by the wet slap of his groin meeting her rippling rump. Zoe was forced up by a clear two inches as he forcefully banged her stupid.

"Oh, Ro...bert!"

Emma was suitably impressed as she watched his cock blur as he fucked Zoe furiously and without pause. He bent forwards and the damp hair of his chest brushed against her smooth back. He clung to her slick body as he slowed up as she ground her backside into him.

"My turn, Robert. Fuck my Bat-Pussy." Said Emma, who looked at Zoe with an impish grin.

Robert withdrew from a disappointed Zoe and fisted his slippery hard on and raised a quizzical brow at Emma's stylised pubic hair. She was on her back with outstretched arms and outstretched legs. He paid no attention to the pointing black beauty and fell atop the slim Emma. Her legs encircled his waist, and her arms came up onto his broad shoulders.

'Heavens!"

Emma groaned and tossed her head back as Robert pushed his stiff cock inside her tight pussy, He leaned in and gently bit on her left ear, and she sighed blissfully as she delighted in his hot breath on the side of her face. He cupped her left breast as he slowly eased back and forth, grinding teasing circles with his hips sinuously.

"Oh, Robert."

She purred and started to moved her own hips up to meet his. His masculine strength beat her though, and his baser instincts took over as he felt the walls of her quim squeeze his thick organ. The sweat trickled down his spine as he gave her all he had, unable to restrain himself from his primal lust.

"Oh, Ro...bert!"

Emma loved every second as Robert's divine cock hit all the right spots. She pressed her hips to his as she gave in to her climax. Without stopping, Robert lifted her slender pins so that her feet were on either side of her head. His back arched as he fucked her faster, and Emma buried her face in his chest. His cock was harder than he had ever felt it as he cherished the fact that he was fucking the ass off of Emma Watson. Her lightweight body shook as he fucked her to another orgasm and he grit his teeth as she dug her nails into his shoulders as she came.

"Oh! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

They clung together, his cock still fully embedded in her seeping cunt.

"We're not done yet, you devil."

Zoe grabbed the back of Robert's head and clamped his face to her twat. The soles of her feet sat on his back as she welcomed his wriggling tongue lap greedily on her gash. His hands stroked the insides of her thighs as he settled on his belly on the lawn. As she looked down she grinned at the sight of his thick mop bobbing up and down between her raised legs.

"Yeah, baby. You do that so well."

Her juices and his drooling spit ran down the crack of her upturned ass in a slow motion trickle. Her toes curled and she began to tap on his back as his pointed tongue stabbed her cunt again and again. From anus to clit he sucked and sucked and lapped and licked at her sweet cunt. Greatly aroused, the chiseled hunk moved his pelvis as his hard on scraped the grass in a phantom fuck.

"We're not done yet, you devil."

As an impatient Emma watched this unfold, she licked her lips and knelt beside the naked couple. She looked Zoe square in the eyes as she opened her mouth and popped the smug actor's bulbous head inside her mouth. Zoe huffed as she kept eye contact and saw Emma unmoving, knowing full well that the English minx was circling his knob end with her pink tongue.

"Such a show-off!"

Emma then attempted to take as much of Robert's rampant prick as possible. She gave him long swallows and gulps as she drew him in, and she deliberately let dribble run out of the corners of her tightly clamped shut mouth.

"Fuck me again, Robert."

Emma then sat astride Robert and kissed him hard on the mouth. The firm roundness of her tits fit snugly In the palms of his hands as she lifted up slightly and then sat back down onto his upright pole. The nubile beauty had to rock back and forth as she sank down on half of his gorgeous length.

"Oh, yesssss!"

She started to move up and down, driven by an erotic energy that made her shiver with each sublime throbbing stroke of his thick cock inside her slick pussy. Her head twisted this way and that as she sped up and impaled herself on his entire rod.

"So...fucking...big!"

Emma pushed down hard so that her bottom slammed onto the tops of his taut thighs. She has fucked Robert before, but never this way. Emma was filled with raw, animal like emotions as she looked down upon him through her tangled curtain of hair. She lifted up high to afford the maximum penetration and her clit rubbed in his groin as she came in a fury of unbridled passion. She jack-knifed on him as bolts of ecstasy vibrated in her mons. Her juices flowed down his dick and bathed his balls as her ass quivered vigorously on his lap.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12