Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now then. How about this."

Zoe was on her knees as she pushed Robert onto his back. She widened his honed legs and trailed one long red nail around his puckered asshole.

"Zoe?"

She opened her mouth and licked a finger. Then she pushed her dampened index finger in and out of his tight hole, delving deeper each time. He gripped his erection halfway up the throbbing shaft as his anus was thoroughly probed and wetted. Robert actually whimpered as she dipped into his poop chute more quickly. His balls tightened and Zoe grinned as she knew that he was close to ejaculation. His breath quickened as he frantically wanked his dick with his right hand.

"Ahh!"

Zoe left her finger in his ass as he shot a massive load that hit her face and mouth. His pulsating cock spurted white cum with every jerk of his body. She moved her lips to his bell end and sucked him dry as he deflated in seconds. Her nostrils flared as the open air was full of the powerful aroma of male semen. Robert was in a trance, with his eyes wide open and fixed on nothing as Zoe slurped happily on his scrotum.

"I have a feeling that we're going to be spending a lot of time together this weekend," said Emma as she nuzzled her head on Robert's heaving chest. Zoe lifted her head and her black hair fell in thick strands against his groin. She winked and both women chuckled uncontrollably.

END

12