Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma stumbles into an all out orgy.
5k words
4.86
6k
14
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author- Any resemblance to actual events are totally coincidental. Although, you never know...

xxx

Suki Waterhouse, being the on again/off again girlfriend of Robert Pattinson, had been the envy of all Twilight fans all over the world. The attractive fair haired English actress and model had first dated the lead of the new Batman movie over two years ago. The couple had kept their low key relationship under the radar so well that even Emma Watson had no clue that they were an item. But when she did find out the usually unassuming Emma was infuriated.

"I mean. Who IS she? Does anyone know what she's ever been in?"

Emma had to raise her voice above Lady Gaga, whose music boomed out of hidden speakers.

"I can't think of anything offhand." Answered a bored Daniel Radcliffe as he looked around the packed apartment.

"But, I thought he was fresh with Zoe Kravitz?"

Indeed, the American cast as the new Catwoman and she had both gotten their frustration out at Robert's country abode, and Emma had kicked her ass in the process. (See part 6)

The costume party was in full swing as he took a swig of champagne. Everybody who was anybody in London showbusiness had turned up at Robert Pattinson's West London hangout. Provided that they dressed up in something colourful. Robert had felt like celebrating his good fortune in landing the prize role of Batman ever since the dreaded lockdown had begun in England. Now it had been possible to entertain friends and also future contacts. Daniel had come dressed in a classic wizard costume. Basically a long robe adorned with stars and crescent moons, topped off with a tall hat and fake white beard. He turned to a seething Emma and waved a hand.

"What's with the Batgirl outfit, anyway? You didn't get the part."

"So?" Pouted Emma as she looked at her old friend of the last ten years.

Despite being only five feet four, she adopted the classic pose of Yvonne Craig's version and placed her hands on her hips and tilted her chin up. The lower half of the stretchy black spandex hugged the heavenly contours of her hips and rear end tightly, and the cut of her upper body was hugely suggestive in the compressed bustier, making her perky B cup breasts thrust up. The black cowl hid her features but let her medium length hair sit nicely on her shoulders. Two pointed ears poked up on either side of her head by about four inches.

"I like it. AND it does things for my figure."

Not wrong there, thought Radcliffe, as every feminine bump and curve of the sprightly actress was exhibited under the snug fitting outfit. He looked long and hard at the cut out Bat emblem which showed a mouth watering glimpse of the top of her bosom. The utility belt around her middle cinched in her already slim waist to practically suffocating mode.

"Still. It smacks of something a bit, you know. Desperate."

"Balls!" Snapped she as she cast an expert eye around the room and spied Pattinson with Suki.

The London born brown eyed blonde must have been five feet eight, with high cheekbones, pouting lips, and a figure that turned most men's heads. Robert's hands were all over her. Touching and caressing her backside which stuck out behind her from under her short red skirt. She had come as Supergirl and looked stunning in her eye catching bright blue top with the Supergirl symbol embroidered into it, and the thigh high red skirt. Emma noted her beautifully shaped tits, firm and slightly upturned, under the snug fitting top.

"Best go and say hello." Prompted Radcliffe as Pattinson kept looking their way.

"God! I hate him!" Thought Emma as she tossed her cape back and crossed the room.

I hate him. I hate his gorgeous unruly hair. I hate his penetrating blue eyes and thick brows. I hate his square jaw and long lashes. But especially the way he made her go weak at the knees whenever she was in close proximity to him.

"Git!"

The host and his partner stood at a long table that was ladened with dozens of wine bottles and bite sized snacks and party favours. Robert whispered something to Suki, who reacted by laughing aloud.

"So. Batgirl, eh? A bit predictable, Watson. Allow me to introduce Suki. Or should I say Supergirl. Well. She was last night!"

Smug bastard! Emma narrowed her eyes as she looked him up and down. Robert was in a gold Star Trek uniform jersey and very tight black slacks. Beneath the costume he was tall, lean, and of late, fairly muscular. He was so drop dead handsome and gentlemanly that at times like this Emma could scream. Suki playfully punched him on the arm and Emma would have loved to reciprocate with a fist to her.

"Robert! Don't!"

Suki's blonde hair fanned her face as she laughed.

"So. How's the filming going?" Asked Emma, trying to remain courteous and civil as she spoke. Carefully avoiding eye contact with the blonde glued to Robert's side.

"It's been all go since lockdown ended."

Radcliffe and Emma listened as Pattinson told them of the Batman shooting schedule. In excruciating detail. Suki meanwhile, hung on his every word, gazing into his eyes as she smiled happily. Emma tried her best to remain aloof as she sipped her second glass of the expensive bubbly. One more glass would seem her well on the way to being nigh on sloshed. She caught herself staring at his crotch and mentally kicked herself. He always was able to make her heart beat in her chest, and make her palms sweat. Images of his naked body crushing against hers filled her head, and she self consciously squeezed her thighs together for a little thrill.

"Ah. There she is."

Daniel pointed at somebody across the room and scooted off through a throng of laughing and chatting guests, while Robert and Suki took off in the other direction.

"Huh!"

Emma heard a click-clacking of high heels behind her and Kristen Stewart tapped her on the shoulder. Emma whipped round to see Robert's ex in attendance as Diana, Princess of Wales. Complete with appropriate blonde wig and the notorious 'revenge' black dress.

"Really. I don't know, honestly I don't. I mean, just look at you in that ridiculous Batgirl outfit."

The Californian born actress tilted her head to her left as she made puppy eyes at Emma, just like the real Princess. The dress was pretty accurate to the famous off the shoulder, silk crepe number Diana wore to the Vanity Fair party back in 1994.

"Oh, Kristen! Enough with the method acting, please!"

The thirty-one former Twilight star was in the middle of promoting yet another Diana biopic in London, and was determined to stay in character.

"Well, really! Gosh! That's rather rude." She continued in her mock English accent, melting into the role with her best convictions.

Emma ignored her as she saw Robert gradually escort Suki to a door way in the back where he executed a pretty good vanishing routine. She quickly sidestepped Kristen and intended to make for the same door.

"Anything worn under that costume, Emma?"

Momentarily distracted, Emma came face to face with Tom Felton. Another of her oldest friends in the business, in a cowboy outfit.

"No, Tom. Everything is in perfect working order."

Emma did go commando in the unique costume, custom made just for her, and loved the sensual feel of the spandex against her soft flesh. Poor Tom. Nice guy, but rubbish in bed.

"Do you know where the toilets are?"

"Just follow your nose." He said to her abruptly as he turned on his heels.

Emma huffed and sidled up to the door where Robert and Suki vanished behind. With one last look over her shoulder, she turned the handle and found it surprisingly unlocked. She opened it halfway and pricked up her ears. She detected noises in the dark and her lower lip quivered under her cowl in an odd anticipation as her nostrils drew in a heady aroma of sex and exotic perfume. Stimulating thoughts ran through Emma's head as she boldly entered the secret room. The interior was fairly small and had a minimalist look about it with white walls and no furniture.

"Bloody hell!"

Emma could only guess what she might discover in this other room, but this was not it. There they all were. Robert was standing naked next to a big bed with Suki AND Kristen positioned on either side of him, both on their knees. Suki tugged his erection firmly as she popped the tapered head of his rigid dick past her wet lips. Her deep brown eyes never left his as she gulped and drooled down his shaft. Daniel was sprawled out on the bed in the buff, his right fist wanking his big boner as he leered at the other three. His discarded fake white beard and wizard hat were at the edge of the bed.

"Me, now?"

Kristen took hold of the twitching cock and made wide swirls around the shining tip as she made clockwise twists with her hand on his rod. The medium wig left Kristen's face and slender neck on display and Emma could make out her left cheek billow out as Robert's glans pushed inside her open mouth. Emma stood spellbound as both ravenous women alternated in sucking on Robert's generous length, laughing and giggling as they did so. The women then stood up and Robert hiked up the hem of Suki's red mini skirt over her shapely bottom and gripped her buns. As he parted her nether cheeks it was evident that the blonde had neglected to wear underwear. Her downy haired muff peaked out of her pert buns.

"What a slut!"

Kristen turned his face to hers so that she could bring his lips to hers for a hungry kiss. She nipped his mouth and then her tongue dived past his lips. Suki nuzzled his neck with her upper cheek and slid her tongue in his ear as all three hugged tightly. Robert's obvious fitness regime for his role of Batman had paid in dividends as Emma's stomach fluttered at the sight of his tight abdomen and six pack. As the girls left him, Emma watched how his muscular ass clenched and how he now sported powerful thighs. But, as per usual, it was his upright flagpole of a cock that caused Emma to emit a low moan.

"Oh, Robert."

Kristen unzipped her black dress which drifted from her slim figure to the carpet as if in slow motion. As naked as the day she was born beneath, she drifted to the bed and she and Radcliffe became a writhing mass of arms and legs. Suki kissed Robert hard on the mouth as she let her skirt fall away, leaving her in the blue top and boots only. Emma couldn't take it any more and made her presence known.

"What ARE you lot like?" She blurted out as Robert and Suki broke apart.

Emma tried to look imposing in her Batgirl costume but her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Ah. Watson. We were beginning to worry about you. Lock the door, will you?"

Robert flashed his white teeth in a momentary grin and spread his hands. His swaying erection, still glistening from female saliva, seemed to nod at her in abject invitation.

"What?" Mumbled Emma, temporarily taken aback.

"This is my little games room. Do you like it? We can find room for one more. Right, Dan?"

Robert and Daniel stared into her doe like eyes that peered out of the cutaway slots in her cowl, and Emma could hear her own temples pulse inside it. Kristen looked at her as she laid on her back with her neck craned up. Her pale body was silky smooth and contrasted with Suki who had a light tan.

"Yeah." Muttered Radcliffe as he idly stroked Kristen's tits.

Emma closed the door and turned the lock. The music faded to a faint beat. Pattinson closed the distance between them with an abandoned urgency and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Lost in the the heat of the moment, Emma kissed him back for a long minute, surrendering her petite body to his, and thereby trapping his desired erection between their hot bodies. Inwardly she grinned as they French kissed with a primal fire. This was it. Either she could back out and miss out on a promising sex orgy, or throw caution to the wind.

"I'm in," she said to herself as Pattinson moved a hand between her parted legs to the plump outline of her mound under the spandex.

She would not let herself be denied. Her gloved hands wandered across his chest and she curled her right leg around the back of his left calf. His hand sawed back and forth on Emma's pussy, pressing the spandex deep into her moist slit. She teetered on tiptoe as she ground her lower body into Robert. The spandex was pulled up tightly into her backside and her ass cheeks were perfectly bisected by the soft material.

"Lick my cock. I know you want to."

Willingly, thought she, as she gripped his throbbing cock which was badly in need of some attention. Emma dropped to her knees so that she came face to face with his boner and directed it to her pursed lips. She gave the smooth, flared head several butterfly kisses which made the usually complacent actor inflamed with passion.

"Suck...it, you witch!"

Emma grinned as she teased him wickedly with tantalising circles around the head alone, wetting it with slit bubbles. She drizzled kisses along his hard shaft, and Robert grabbed her short cape and pulled on it as he then felt her flattened tongue paint the underside of his thick cock. As she licked him like a popsicle, she made lapping sounds that drove him crazy.

"La, la, la, la, la, la, lol, lol, lol!"

She paused and listened to his agonised groans of pleasure.

"How am I doing?" Emma asked as she pulled his knob this way and that.

He looked into her light brown eyes from behind her cowl in acute silence and felt a prickle of perspiration dapple his brow. Suddenly, Emma took him into her mouth all the way, gasping on his hot cock flesh as he slid down her relaxed throat. She held him still for a few seconds, and then released him with an exhalation of hot air that wafted across his bobbing organ.

"Bloody hell! That was unreal!"

Emma peered at his prick in her glove and nodded at the now silvery member, dripping with her thick saliva. She sucked on him with gusto, humming on his shaft happily, and sending superb vibrations that ran down his entire length to his scrotum.

"Go on, girls. Give us a show." Urged Daniel, eager to be entertained by the alluring females on the bed. "And take off the ridiculous costume, Emma." Said he with a wave of his hand.

Emma ignored her old co-star and continued to deep throat Robert.

"No. Leave it," said Robert with an enigmatic smile, and pulled her up.

Emma was then on her back on the bed, and Suki wasted no time and straddled her lower body and scissored her, taking great care to make sure their pussy mounds met. The blonde actress made great circular gyrations of her hips, grinding her muff on Emma's, albeit enmeshed under her spandex Batgirl costume.

"Unbelievable!"

Exclaimed Suki as she enjoyed the subtle stirring in her loins from the soft fabric covering Emma's sex. Emma felt her hips move of their own accord as Suki's pussy mound bit into the front of Emma's costume. The thin spandex nibbled against Emma's mons and her nails dug into Suki's bare thighs as her cunt quivered and convulsed. Sweet vibrations radiated through her as she continued to write beneath Suki. They dry humped each other under the watchful eyes of two men who clearly lusted after them as they jerked off. A trickle of sweat made its way into Emma's cleavage as her excitement escalated.

"Ohh, ooohhh!"

Kristen emerged above Emma's head and ripped away her cowl off her head. She then planted her cunt on her face, muting any objections from the costumed beauty. Emma reacted to the heat of Kristen's lower half and pushed her pink tongue to slurp loudly on the sweet honey within. Kristen's head snapped back when Emma slid her tongue across her aching clitoris over and over. The American pressed down further as Emma dragged her tongue back and forth from anus to clit. Kristen groaned deeply as she sent hot love juices onto Emma's pretty face.

"Give me that fucking tongue, baby!" Urged Stewart in her own raw and honest self, as she tore off her Diana wig.

Emma murmured, from having her own pussy rubbed, as well as her face being buried in Kristen's snatch Now Emma stabbed into her cunt, probing and sucking with an insatiable lust for pussy cream. So fast in fact that it seemed as if Emma had TWO tongues rather than just the one. Suki joined Daniel and watched Kristen run the entire length if her pussy across Emma's drooling mouth. Emma rubbed her cute nose right against Kristen and filled her flared nostrils with the intoxicating smell of her sex. Robert hovered over Emma, who was arching her back and breathing heavily. Her costume looked damp, and there was an indent in the spandex between her thighs that dug into her throbbing slit.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Emma threw her head back as Robert widened her legs and planted his face in her spandex covered crotch. She moaned deeply as he licked and lapped away at her hidden muff.

"What? But? How are you? Oh, yessss!"

Using his own personal technique the new Batman to be used the spandex like a suction device, pulling and then letting go so that the black spandex snapped back against her sensitive labia. Robert drove his tongue into her veiled slit as deeply as possible. And he grinned when he drew back to see the spandex remain glued to her inner folds.

"Come on then, Watson. Now let the dog see the rabbit."

With his lust fueled by the sheer eroticism of the girls making out, he rent the soft fabric with eager hands and made a tear that nicely exposed her mound. Kristen hopped off of Emma who embraced the cool air of the so called games room on her wet cunt. All in attendance saw that the daring actress had neatly trimmed her pubic hair above her pussy into what were supposed to be bat wings.

"Welcome to my bat cave." She announced to all with a self satisfied grin. She stared at Robert with a wicked intent. "Care to dive in?"

Without waiting for his reply, Emma wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist, and brought him crashing on top of her. She was unable to wait a second longer. She just had to have his divine cock inside her. Robert lifted her bottom up off of the bed and swiftly speared her on his stiff rod.

"Quickly! Give it to me." She hissed through clenched teeth.

Pattinson settled between her splayed legs and both embraced the singular moment of full penetration. He was pleased to find that she was very wet and very inviting. Within a blink of an eye things got heated as they both let any inhibitions fade. Emma thrashed under the athletic male as he savagely pumped her hard and fast. His hands moved under her body as he grabbed her bared buttocks and pulled her firmly onto his rock solid dick. They fucked at a lightning speed that had the black clad Emma pinned to the mattress. His taut thighs brushed the insides of hers and Emma wallowed in the welcome sensation of being pounded silly. She felt every pronounced vein of his rock hard length rub on her inner walls as their rhythm reached epic proportions. His upper thighs caused the shredded hole in her costume to broaden across from one hip to the other.

"Yes, yes, come on!" Cried Emma as she dragged her gloves into his shoulder blades.

In his unadulterated frenzy of lust, he ripped the giving spandex from the cutaway above her left breast and clamped his mouth to her globe of flesh. Emma felt the flush of a mini orgasm as he nibbled on her erect nipple.

"Your costume isn't very versatile, is it?" Chuckled Pattinson as he turned to the attentive Suki.

"Hnungh!"

"What's she like, babe?" She asked.

"As tight as a fly's muff!" Exclaimed an out of breath Pattinson.

"Robert's quite the beefcake these days. He was never this buff in the Twilight years." Observed an impressed Kristen.

"Yeah, they really had him working out for Batman. He has muscles he never knew about."

"Fuck that skinny bitch, Robert!"

"Who are you calling...oh god! Skinny, you tie died tart!"

123z
123z
822 Followers
12