Emma Watson IS Batgirl! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma now had her ankle high boots next to her ears as Pattinson bent her legs back and up.

"Deeper, deeper!"

Emma's soft body has become quite sticky under her costume as she became more and more heated. Their hips collided as she spurred him on, and as he quickened his rate of strokes, so Emma felt the beginnings of a full blown orgasm. He drove into her balls deep, and his entire eight inches was buried inside her on every inward stroke. She shook and shuddered in his arms as she screamed his name in his ear. He stopped fucking her and supported his weight in his arms. His sweat dripped onto her bared breasts as he withdrew and rolled off.

"That was beyond amazing." Gasped Emma as she examined the remainder of her once immaculate Batgirl outfit with a wry grin.

She wriggled out of it, and also shed her boots and gloves. Now free from the figure hugging outfit, Emma's nipples became almost painfully hard. Against the far wall she saw Daniel shagging the ass off of Kristen, standing doggy style. She turned to Emma and mouthed words, 'ruff, ruff' silently. Emma saw how he reached around under her to play with her clit.

"Big. So...big!"

Behind her on the bed was Suki Warehouse, riding Pattinson reverse cowgirl. She had tossed off her Supergirl top and Emma saw how her tits jiggled as she rammed down onto his entire eight inches of dick, and the insides of her upper thighs gleamed from a mix of sweat and her own love juices. Robert had a firm grip on his girlfriend's waist as he pretty much fucked himself with her lithe body. Emma was transfixed by the seemingly experienced Suki as she slid down Robert's thick hose all the way down to the hilt. Up and down she went until Robert whispered something to her, making her get up.

"Right. Get in line, all of you." He announced as Daniel joined him.

Emma checked both men out as they stood side by side. Robert was the most well endowed, with an erection that rose up to his belly. The shaft was thick with full raised veins that were engorged with blood. Daniel's dick stuck out of his groin at a jaunty angle and sported a dark purple head that flared out at the top.

All three naked females clambered up onto the bed and Emma found herself on all fours in the middle of Suki and Kristen.

"Cheek to cheek, to cheek!" Laughed Radcliffe at the extraordinary sight of three of the most shapely bums in show business.

Behind her, Daniel lifted her bottom up and fondled her buttocks, creeping ever nearer to her creamy crack. She bit her lip as he fingered her sodden gash, gazing hard at her very nice backside. He lined up his swollen knob to her slit and mounted her with a grunt. To his surprise, Emma pushed back and began to fuck HIM!

"Bloody hell, Watson!"

Emma grinned to herself as she bucked and moaned as she rode him out. She took him enthusiastically as he stroked her cheeks with both hands. While not as thick nor long as Robert, Daniel was a nice fit nonetheless. To her left, Pattinson thrust up into Stewart as he hunched over her and toyed with her tits. After a few minutes of hot fucking, the neglected Suki got a dick full of Daniel as he pulled out of Emma and shifted to his left. Emma pouted as she looked at his stiff pole jutting out from his groin, shiny and sticky with her juices.

"Well, hello!"

Suki giggled as Dan quickly got down to it. Emma looked back in relief to see Robert grip her hard by the buttocks and shove right up inside her.

"Goodness!"

Emma could feel her juices ooze out to bathe his shaft and bouncing balls. She cooed delightfully when the brooding dark haired hunk started to lick her back from the base of her spine on up.

"Oh my! How wonderful!"

Emma could not hide her jealousy as Robert plunged his gorgeous man meat into Suki, whilst Daniel pistoned into Kristen like a dog in heat. Sandwiched between the ravenous foursome, Emma frigged her heated pussy as she looked this way and that.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

Kristen grabbed bunches of the sheets and her lips curled back in unmistakable ecstasy. The steady slap, slap, slap of her and Daniel's bodies coming together made for a carnal soundtrack to their love making.

"Fuck...me...fuck...me!"

Begged Suki as Robert's stroking became more intense. She gulped air into her lungs as she screamed out her pleasure. Her bottom rippled as he banged into her from behind and gave her the fucking of her life. Severely neglected, Emma thumped her foot on the bed and groaned.

"Hey! What's a girl got to do to get some cock around here?"

"Shut up, Watson. Last in, last one to get some."

"Oh, give it to her, babes. Just to stop her whining."

Suki patted Robert on the shoulder, and he and Dan ran their hands over Emma and tipped her up onto her back. Pattinson dragged her down to the edge of the bed, rucking the sheet in the crack of her ass, and held her ankles high in the air. She looked down between her parted legs as inch by inch, Robert buried his cock balls deep inside the shaking actress. He fucked her with rapid fire strokes before pulling out and shifting her two inches to her left.

"Holy shit!"

Radcliffe was up her in an instant and proceeded to pound the living daylights out of her pussy. Both virile men were relentless and Emma experienced an almighty orgasm that rocked her to the core.

"This what you want? Hmm?"

Emma's face was a picture as she nodded in agreement. Robert tapped Daniel and they switched places again. They fucked the lucky girl ragged for five long minutes, changing up until her legs had turned to jelly. From the corner of her eye, Emma then saw Suki with something in her hand. She handed Daniel a small tube of lubricant which he applied to his stiffness.

"You're not."

"Yes. We are."

Daniel sat on the bed and pulled Emma into his lap. She gasped as he pressed the top of his oiled up cock against her bum hole.

"You dirty fucker!"

He yanked her down by the shoulders and half of his slippery dick entered her back passage. The coolness of the lube in her asshole felt at odds with her hot blooded lust for dick. Any pain soon dissolved into sheer pleasure when Pattinson joined in. It seemed like slow motion as Robert approached her and took her pussy.

"No fucking way!"

Sandwiched between the pair of them, the demure Emma looked positively tiny as both her holes were full of hard cock. The men began to move and the noise Emma made was out of this world. Two sets of balls slapped between her open legs as they both pumped her at the same time. Then, Daniel slowed up so that Robert could take the lead. He rammed into her muff so hard that her juices bubbled and foamed. Daniel nodded to his friend and he started to force Emma up and down oh his cock, spearing her anus on his boner.

"Fuck the shit out of her, guys." Cheered Stewart.

Again, Emma climaxed as both actors double fucked her silly with some serious thrusting, rocking her back and forth in a rhythmic motion. The sound of Emma's bottom slamming into two sets of male thighs reverberated around the white walled room.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh shit! O, o, o!"

"What a cock slut!"

"Oh! I'm gonna cum. "

Robert grunted and his cum gushed up inside the trembling Emma. His body tensed as pulse after pulse saw his twitching knob explode. Right on cue, Daniel spasmed and he sprayed her sphincter with his seed. All three panted and remained still until eventually Robert backed up and popped out. Dan lifted her up off of his lap and his dribbling cock fell limp onto his thigh. Emma looked down to see her cunt and ass dribble their mingled white cum down her milky thighs.

"What have you dome to me. Look."

Suki handed her a box of Kleenex and Emma cleaned up.

"AND my costume is totally ruined. What am I to wear?"

"Here," suggested Pattinson as he handed her the cowl and boots.

Emma raised a brow as she held up one of her boots.

"At least you won't be recognised with your face covered."

"Thanks a lot."

"Come back anytime." Said Robert as he canoodled with Suki on the bed.

"I know I will," grinned Radcliffe as Kristen began to suck on his semi hard dick.

END

12