Emma Watson Lesbian Tales Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma Watson & Emma Lahana Enjoy Some Time Together.
7k words
4.2
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Watson & Emma Lahana

It was a grey rainy day afternoon in Los Angeles as Emma Watson left the production office where she was auditioning for the main role in the sci-fi movie that she had received the script for. It had been over a week since that memorable night at her London home where she had lesbian sex with Emmerdale actress Eden Taylor-Draper, and since then Emma was beginning to have more erotic dreams and fantasies of sex with other women.

As she got into her rental car and drove back to her L.A. home, thoughts began to flash in Emma's mind of when and whom her next lesbian conquest would be with.

After about 10 minutes Emma drove up to front gate of her villa and exited her car before walking into the house. Putting her bag down on the small table and took out the script that she had been reading and a handful of letters Emma walked to the large living room and sat down to read the letters.

After finishing reading the last letter Emma went upstairs to her bedroom and took out some fitness clothing out of her dresser for her planned afternoon hike. As she unbuttoned her white blouse and took off her black leggings leaving her in only a plain cotton pink bra and matching panties, her phone pinged with a notification alert for the local farmers market. After removing her bra and panties and put on the black and grey tight sports bra and grey leggings Emma took out a hip pouch from the cupboard along with her mp3 player and went back downstairs and put on her hiking boots.

After picking up a bottle of water from the fridge and putting some essential items into her hip pouch Emma tied her light brown hair into a loose ponytail and put on her baseball cap before walking out of her house.

The rain had eased off and sunlight had started to beam through the gaps of grey clouds as Emma arrived at the start of the Fern Dell Nature Trail. Walking alone the loose sandy dirt track Emma made her way past several other hikers and campers who were visiting the park until she made her way up the climb to the top of the ridge that overlooked the city.

As she sat down on one of the large rocks Emma adjusted her left sock before retying a loose boot lace before a taking a drink of water from the bottle that was in her hip pouch.

After five minutes Emma continued walking along the dusty track until she caught sight of two hikers approaching from the other end. As they got closer Emma could see that both of hikers where women and as their faces came more into view Emma recognised them as actresses Emma Lahana and Katherine McNamara.

As Emma & Katherine began to slow their jogging pace down they both took in the sight of Emma Watson's amazing figure from a distance, from the way her hips where shaped in her leggings to the form fitting sports bra encasing her breasts.

As all three of them grouped together the 30 year old Watson greeted them.

"Katherine, Emma it's so good to see you and didn't take you both for hikers." Spoke Emma.

Both Katherine & Emma hugged the British actress.

"Well after spending so long during the Covid lockdown the last few years I needed to have a way to release my feelings and this seemed like a good option." Katherine replied.

"Yeah I was the same." Spoke Emma Lahana in her light New Zealand accent, followed by.

"What about you."

Watson giggled "Well I only started hiking a few days ago, since then I thought it would be a good way to stay in shape given that the movie audition that I just went for is going to be very physical."

Both Katherine & Emma beamed and smiled at Emma's announcement. As the three girls talked Emma Watson decided to join Katherine & Emma on the way back to the main entrance. As they arrived at the main gate Katherine informed both Emma's that she needed to leave as she was meeting her mother for lunch at a local coffee shop and concluded her farewell by hugging the two Emma's and placed kisses on their cheeks.

As the British and New Zealand actresses waved goodbye to their friend both girls walked down the block to the local park where the farmers market was now in full swing with shoppers mingling among the stalls and buying various odds and ends from produce to trinkets. As Emma Watson walked over to the fruit & veg stand she was completely unaware that Emma Lahana was staring at her firm ass with a sudden urge to explore it further without the restriction of clothes in her way, for it had been a year now since Emma Lahana had ventured into lesbian sex and been intimate with someone. As she kneeled down to pick up some apples and handed the trader the money for them Lahana quickly looked away before Emma noticed what she was doing with her eyes and looked down at some jewellery on a nearby table.

Carrying her paper bag of fruit Emma walked over to her friend who was now trying on some rings.

"Well I have some time to kill before I head home do you want to get a coffee or something." Watson asked.

"I'd love to." Replied Lahana as she subtly hid her disappointment thinking that her sexual desires for the girl standing before her where slowly turning into wishful dreams.

As the girls arrived and sat down at the coffee shop and ordered their drinks they both talked about work.

"So tell me about this audition." Lahana asked.

"Well... it's a sci-fi horror film in which an alien that arrives on a human controlled world and my part would be a combat scientist who is part of team of soldiers who have to stop it." Watson explained.

"Cool." Lahana replied with sound of excitement in her voice.

"Yeah I have to say that I was a little nervous about doing the audition as the film does require quite a few sex scenes, but after getting some reassurance from a friend back in London I think I will be ok." Replied Emma.

The sheer mention of the word sex sent Emma Lahana's mind racing back to lesbian thoughts of her taking the British actress back to her home and removing her clothes to get to her supple body and breasts and ravage her all over.

What seemed like ten minutes had passed after the waitress had brought their paid coffee's that both girls continued to talk about other their other hobbies and interests until their discussion was interrupted by the sudden rumblings of thunder. Both girls looked up to see grey skies that had moved in and a light shower of rain began to fall, the girls quickly picked up their things and took solace under a nearby canopy.

Looking down at her watch Emma Watson could not believe how much time had passed since she left her home for the hike.

"My god is that the time I need to get back home and freshen up in case I need to do another audition, it's been lovely meeting you Emma." Replied Watson, as the rainfall began to get heavier.

As the young British actress waved her hand to hail down a taxi, Lahana took out her phone.

"Emma before you go here take this, it's my cell phone number... in case you need someone to come go hiking with or if you need to talk." Lahana said as she showed the phone display to Watson who was now putting the number into her own phone.

As Emma entered the last number into her phone's memory the rain continued to lash down resulting in both girls getting completely soaked and their hiking tops started to cling to the bodies revealing their nipples poking out from the fabric. Lahana could not help but look down at Emma's 34B cup breasts and had to fight the urge to grab her and lick them even in full view of bustling sidewalk as people rushed to get out of the rain.

With her number now in her phone the 30 year old Watson hugged the wet Emma Lahana before giving her a kiss on the cheek and got into the taxi that had pulled up. As the car drove away Lahana looked on with a sense of disappointment as she felt she had missed her opportunity to make her move on the girl. Meanwhile in the taxi Emma Watson was also thinking to herself why she didn't make a move on the 39 year old Lahana especially when she saw her similar size 34B breasts became more pronounced in her top from the rain.

The taxi drove up to the front of Emma Watson's house after about ten minutes, the rain had continued to thunder down outside as Emma ran to the front door and unlocked it. Placing the bag of groceries on the kitchen counter Emma took off her boots and walked upstairs to her bedroom slowly peeling off her wet sports bra in the process.

Walking across the landing the topless Emma put the wet sports bra into the laundry basket and opened her bedroom door. Removing her jewellery and placing them on her dresser, she then fastened the hip pouch from her waist before Emma proceeded to take off her leggings and panties and walked back outside and put the remaining clothes into the basket.

Fully naked Emma opened a nearby cupboard door and took out a large pale cream coloured towel and entered her bathroom and turned on her shower. Removing the hair tie from her ponytail and letting hair naturally fall to her shoulders Emma stepped into her shower and let the hot water soak her body.

As she caressed her wet body Emma turned around to get a bottle of soap and squeezed some of it onto her free hand before placing it on her breasts and started to lather them with in the fragranced soap. With her hands passing over her erect nipples Emma's mind flashed back to her afternoon coffee break with Emma Lahana, as her thoughts fixated onto actress in her head Emma began to caress one of her breasts and pinch and tweak the nipple while her other hand moved down her wet body to her waist where she soon felt her pussy.

As Emma continued to fantasise about Emma Lahana she soon started to play with her clitoris by moving her fingers up and down the folds of her lips before pushing them into her pussy. Throwing her head back under the shower head as she brought herself to an orgasm Emma moaned with every squeeze of her breast and nipple along with every finger stroke in her clit.

With Emma playing with herself, her thoughts of Lahana at the café began to merge with more intense erotic images of her and Lahana having sex in her house. The way Lahana's lips fastened to Emma's left breast and the feel of her tongue on the nipple in her mind sent Emma to moan louder and with her legs starting to buckle slightly under the pressure of the shower water.

Fingering herself even more to the sexual thoughts she was having Emma's knees began to relax even more to the point that she had to put one wet foot against the glass of the shower just to steady her. After what seemed like twenty minutes of the most intense erotic shower she had ever had Emma turned off the shower and dried her supple toned body with the towel before picking up her robe and walked back to her bedroom still fully naked.

In her room Emma laid her robe on the bed and took out a set of matching pale pink silk pyjamas and slipped them on before draping putting her robe back on. Turning off the bedroom light Emma walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where she opened a bottle of wine. After filling her glass and making a sandwich Emma returned to living room and sat down on the sofa and began to flick through the movie channels on her T.V.

Not in the mood for anything to action packed Emma decided to watch a low budget indie movie on one of the channels. After making her choice Emma gathered up the bottom of her robe and curled up on the sofa with her glass of wine and sandwich and watched the film.

After about an hour into the film Emma was slowly losing interest in it due to the lateness of the night and was about to turn it off and go to bed until she saw a familiar person in the film. It was a relatively young Emma Lahana who could not have been no more than 24-25 years old at the time. Struck by the sheer beauty of the young Lahana on the screen Emma sat back down and watched her in the scene. As the scene played out Emma Watson began to feel a little more aroused especially when the young Lahana in the movie took off her top and lay in her black bra for a sex scene.

As she watched the mild sex scene happen in the film, Emma again had thoughts of her and Lahana being intimate with each other and seeing Lahana in her black bra had made Watson wish it was her in that film with her instead of the male actor.

Unable to hold in her feelings any longer and deciding to take the plunge Emma picked up her phone from the table and scanned through her contacts until she came to Emma Lahana's number. Before dialling the number Emma decided to use a cover story in the form of looking over some new hiking routes to try and get Lahana to come over, and then began to dial her number.

Ringing for only about 2-3 minutes the call connected and Emma heard the unmistakable New Zealand accent on the other end.

"Hello". Replied Lahana.

"Hi it's me.. I hope I'm not disturbing you at this time". Spoke Watson with a soft sounding voice.

"Oh Hi Emma, no not at all I was just doing some washing up before having an early night, what can I do you for". Said the New Zealand actress.

A slightly nervous Emma Watson began to wonder in her mind if her little rouse would work before speaking into the phone.

"Well I know it's late but I was thinking of going hiking again tomorrow along a new trail and was wondering if you would like to come over to my house to look at the route?" Asked Watson.

"Really... I would love to come over". Lahana replied with excitement in her voice.

As Emma Watson gave her the address, she couldn't believe that her plan worked and that she was one more step closer to getting some more lesbian sex this night.

With the address written down Emma Lahana told Watson that she will be there in about twenty minutes and ended the call. As Emma Watson put her phone down she got up off her sofa and briskly walked back upstairs removing her robe in the process, upon entering her bedroom she slipped off her pyjamas and removed a rather plain white cotton bra and panties set from her dresser and put them on followed by an ivory coloured buttoned blouse and a black short pencil skirt before completing the look with some light makeup to her face.

Returning back to her living room Emma took out some hiking maps and leaflets in an effort not arouse too much suspicion of Emma's true intentions and placed them on the coffee table. Turning off the TV and putting on some soft music Emma heard the sound of a car driving up to her house followed by the shine of headlights moving past the windows.

Glancing out the window Emma was pleased but also nervous as she could see that it was indeed Emma Lahana driving up. When Lahana got out of her car Emma looked on from her house window at her, Lahana was wearing a pair of dark wet look leggings which was paired with a red opened leather crop jacket and a pale green top.

Emma Watson walked back to her kitchen and poured a glass of wine to help her nerves until she heard the door bell and proceeded to walk over to the door and open it to greet her guest.

As the door opened Watson smiled at the vision before her standing in the rain.

"Emma... hi, come in out of this rain". Said Watson.

"Thanks". Replied Lahana.

Entering the house Lahana took off her leather jacket and handed it to Watson who accepted it with open hands before hanging it up.

"I just poured a glass of wine for myself, would you like one?" Asked Emma Watson.

"I would love one thanks". Replied Lahana, and followed Watson into the kitchen.

With their wine glasses filled both ladies walked into the joining living room and sat down on the sofa next to the coffee table of scattered trail route leaflets. As Emma Watson showed one the route maps to Lahana, the New Zealand actress was once again beginning to feel slightly aroused being so close to this young woman especially when she took in the fragrance of Watson's perfume on her neck.

Emma Lahana soon shifted her positon on the sofa a bit more to get a closer look at the leaflet that Watson was holding and in doing so could feel the warmth of Emma Watson's thigh against hers. Watson herself was all too aware of Emma Lahana's close proximity to her, a fact that was becoming more evident every time the girls stretched to pick up another trail map off the table and Watson's pencil skirt started to ride up her thigh and fuel her sexual desire for her guest.

After about half an hour the ladies had decided on a trail route for their next hike and leaned back on the sofa and continued their conversation that they had at the café.

"So tell me Emma you think you are going to be ok filming sex scenes for this movie you auditioned for". Asked Lahana before taking a sip of her wine.

Watson looked on at her.

"Well it will be a bit weird I think since it will be the first time that I have filmed anything since taking a break from acting, and I was looking to branch out into more adult film roles and this sci-fi script felt right". Watson explained taking a sip of her wine glass before continuing.

"And the last few times that I had to anything sexy like this was where I looked naked in the last Harry Potter movie making out with my co-star as well as dancing in my underwear for The Perks Of Being A Wallflower". Watson finished.

Emma Lahana put her empty wine glass down on the table and looked at Watson with some hesitation in her soul, after what she said the New Zealand actress decided to act now believing that this was her last chance.

"You know I loved you in that Perks movie and the scene that had you in that cute white bra and panties set got me really worked up". Lahana smiled.

Watson almost choked on her last sip of wine as she put her glass down and looked at Lahana with a look of shock on her face.

"Ohh... I... I didn't think you where into that sort of thing". Replied Watson as she gazed into Lahana's hazel coloured eyes and chose to stay silent rather than voicing her own desires for the woman in front of her.

Emma Lahana smiled at Emma Watson's response and slid closer on the sofa to her and placed her right hand on Emma Watson's bare leg just below the hem of her skirt.

"I'm into you, you're very attractive Emma". Whispered Lahana as she brought her face closer to Watson's to the point where their lips where almost touching.

As she said this, the thoughts running through Emma Watson's mind began to race. She brought Lahana here to seduce her... and here Lahana was inching her lips closer as she was seducing her instead.

The girls lips meet and began to kiss, Emma Watson quietly supressing her enjoyment of Lahana's lips on hers as to not let the actress fully aware to the fact that this is what she wanted since Lahana arrived at her house.

After about ten seconds of Emma Lahana's lips continuing to kiss both her upper and lower lips Emma Watson put her hands on Lahana's shoulders and pulled her face away from the New Zealander.

"Wait.. I.. I don't think we Should..". Watson said trying to hide her true feelings as to not shock Lahana.

Lahana looked on and placed her slim hand on Watson's cheek and run her thumb of Watson's lips.

"I think we should... I want you Emma". Lahana spoke with a smile on her face.

With the feel of Lahana's palm on her cheek and thumb brushing her lower lip, Emma Watson bowed her head down slightly for a second before raising it again this time with a smile on her face.

"Good cause I want you to". She replied before taking Emma Lahana's thumb into her mouth and began sucking on it.

As her mouth and tongue began to work their magic on her thumb Emma Lahana closed her eyes and began to moan with the enjoyment that the British actress was given her.

"Mmmm.. Oh Emma". Lahana mumbled.

After a short while Emma Watson removed her lips from around Lahana's thumb and placed them back on Lahana's mouth where the two women resumed their kissing and in which Lahana placed her hand on the back of Watson's head to maintain their kissing embrace.

12