Emma Watson Lesbian Tales Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the kissing and moaning intensifying Lahana's hands moved their way from Watson's head down to her body and began to feel Watson's 34B breasts through her blouse. Emma Watson soon began to moan louder and gasped as she felt the hands of her new lover caress and tweaked her nipples through her clothes to the point that they started to get hard and poke from the bra and blouse.

Much like how she felt when she and Eden Taylor-Draper where making love, Emma Watson once again loved the feeling of another woman caress her breasts and her lips and tongue performing exquisite pleasure on her mouth, Watson's only regret was that she wished Eden was here to watch them and maybe take part.

With the kissing continuing Lahana removed her hands from Watson's breasts and brought them back up to her neckline where her fingers traced little circles on her neck before playing with the collar of the cream blouse.

Lahana's skilful fingers soon began to undo the top three buttons of Emma Watson's blouse and parted the fabric until the forth button prevented it from moving further. Leaning back on the sofa Emma Lahana took in the vision that was before her, with the blouse half undone lahana could see parts of Watson's white bra showing beneath the blouse and the swell of her cleavage from her ample breasts above the cups of the bra.

"You look amazing". Lahana said as she caught her breath back from kissing an equally breathless Emma Watson.

Emma Watson looked on at Lahana and smiled "You're an amazing kisser". As she placed her hand on Emma's chest.

Watson soon ran her hand over Emma Lahana's 34B breasts that where still covered by Emma's green top.

"'let's go somewhere more comfortable shall we". Watson asked as she continued to feel the breasts of the New Zealander.

"What do you have in mind"? Lahana asked as she moaned with every touch that Emma Watson was given to her breasts.

"Let's go upstairs". Watson spoke with a smile.

Emma Lahana smiled "I'd thought you'd never ask". And placed a kiss on Watson's lips before both women got up off the sofa and walked to stairs kissing each over as they began to ascend the steps to the bedroom.

Reaching the top of the stairs the girls walked through the open doored room and sat on the large soft double bed.

Neither one of them had stopped kissing or fondling their bodies as they made their way to the middle of the bed. The kissing and sexual moans intensifying Emma Watson began to run her left hand through Emma Lahana's brunette hair while her right hand continued to fondle her breasts.

As her hand alternated between the breasts Watson could feel the material lines of Lahana's bra under her top and the slight poking of nipples against the fabric. Emma Lahana soon removed her lips from Emma Watson's and brought her mouth to her ear.

"Turn around". She spoke with a soft whisper into Emma Watson's ear.

Without any hesitation Emma turned her back to face the wall of her room and as she did could feel Emma Lahana's hands on her shoulders. Lahana's hands soon glided up to her Watson's neck and parted her hair to one side and procced to kiss the bare skin on show.

Emma Watson closed her eyes as she felt her lover's lips on her neck and let out gasps of enjoyment from her mouth as she began to clench the bed sheets with her hand.

"Mmm... Ohhh... Ahh, Emma that feels good, yes". Expressed Watson.

Hearing these words from Watson's lips, Emma Lahana continued with the kissing but brought her hands around to the front of Watson's chest and began to undo the remaining buttons on Emma Watson's blouse and eased it out of the waistband of her skirt.

As the garment was removed from Watson, a slight chill brushed against Emma's bare skin as she sat there on the bed in only her bra and skirt but soon felt the warmth of Lahana's closeness as her hands made their way to her bra covered breasts and began to cup them.

"Mmmmm". Moaned Watson as Lahana's thumbs caressed her 34B breasts through the white bra.

Emma Watson quickly turned back to face Lahana and kissed her lips before she too began to feel Emma Lahana's matching sized breasts. As they kissed Watson brought her hands down from the breasts and held onto the hem of Lahana's green top.

Emma Lahana parted her lips from Watson's as she felt her hands on the bottom of her top and looked down before placing her hands on top of Emma's

"Looks like we are evening, I think I need to do something about that". Emma Watson said with a delighted expression on her face.

Knowing what she was about to do Emma Lahana played along.

"I guess so... What do you have in mind"? Replied Lahana.

Emma Watson smiled as she brought her lips up to Lahana's left ear.

"Well for a start how about this". She whispered before pulling the green fabric top up past Lahana's torso and breasts raising her arms in the process and slipping it off the arms and head before throwing the garment on the floor next to Watson's discarded blouse.

Emma Watson returned her gaze to Emma Lahana who now free of her top remained sitting on Watson's bed with her 34B breasts encased in her black and teal coloured bra.

"Wow your breasts are amazing, and I love your bra". Replied Watson.

Emma Watson clasped her hands on Lahana's bra cladded breasts and soon placed sensual kisses along her neckline which made Lahana gasp and throw her head back as her lover pleasured her. With every kiss that Watson put on lahana's body was further more intensified as she slowly brushed her hands from Lahana's breasts and slipped around her back where her fingers found and delicately began to unhook the fastener of Lahana's bra strap.

As the fastener was released Emma Lahana began to shrug her shoulders and arms to allow the bra to fall from her body and rest on the bed sheets leaving her topless in front of the British actress.

The girls resumed their kissing as they embraced one another's bodies in their arms and loved the feeling of each other's breasts pressed together despite Emma Watson still wearing her bra.

With their lips and tongues pressed on with the kissing, Watson soon felt Emma Lahana's hands roam all over her back even brushing past her bra strap. Wanting to take her time Emma Lahana began to tease Watson further more by making her think that she was going to undo the bra with her fingers but moved past the strap entirely.

Emma Watson was puzzled as to what Lahana's fingers where doing until she felt them travel further down to the back of her waist. It was then she felt and heard the sound of the zipper on the back of her pencil skirt being pulled down and the skirt itself began to loosen from her waist.

As her lips where busy on Lahana's mouth Emma Watson began to moan as she felt Emma Lahana's hands glide past the loose skirt and slipped under her waistband of her knickers and started to feel her bum.

As she kissed her lover, Emma worked her hands on Watson's firm ass and grasped each cheek. Lifting her up slightly Lahana rolled the British actress onto her back before rising up on her knees to get a better look at the half dressed girl lying in front of her.

Smiling as she gazed at the beauty, Lahana put her hands on Watson's legs and began to tug the black skirt off her and dropped it onto the floor next to rest of the discarded clothing leaving Emma Watson lying on her bed in only her white bra and knickers.

"Take off your bra for me....Slowly". Emma Lahana said.

Hearing the words escape her lover's mouth Emma Watson bit her bottom lip before she propped herself up against the pillows of her bed, her hands slowly making their way around her back to the fastener of her white bra, and like a submissive slave obeying her mistress began to unclip the bra one hook at a time.

As the final hook gave way from Emma Watson's fingers she slowly removed the shoulder straps of the bra off her arms and lifted the cups of the garment away from her 34B breasts and let it fall to the floor.

With the cool air brushing against Emma Watson's now naked chest, Emma Lahana looked at the topless British girl with lustful eyes.

"Now take off your knickers and play with yourself". Lahana continued.

Emma Watson did as she was told hooking her thumbs under either side of the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down her legs.

As the garment made its way down her legs Watson started to wiggle them to make her knickers travel further off than her hands would allow until they rested just above her ankles. With her final piece of clothing pulled down far enough Emma Watson began to follow through with Emma Lahana's next command of playing with herself by having her left hand caressing her breasts while her right hand made its way to her exposed pussy.

As Emma's fingers started to flick and rub her nipples, Emma Lahana was getting more aroused as she witnessed Watson's fingers on her right hand stroke her pussy lip. With her nipples becoming hard with every touch Watson let out moans and gasps of pleasure as her fingers slipped into her clitoris

Watching the former Harry Potter actress follow her commands and pleasure herself Emma Lahana put her hands on Watson's ankles and finished removing the white knickers around her feet and pushed them off the bed.

With Emma Watson now completely naked and still moaning from her erotic touches Emma Lahana decided it was time for her to join her. Bringing her legs up lahana pulled and wiggled out of her teal coloured panties before joining her lover.

The slightly taller Emma Lahana crawled on the bed sheets to meet Emma Watson's smooth legs where she began to pepper them with kisses. Emma Watson opened her eyes while she continued to play with her nipples and breasts and looked down to her legs and smiled at the action that Lahana was doing.

"mmm... that feels amazing". Stammered Emma Watson as she felt the lips of Lahana travel further up her legs.

Emma Lahana glanced up to the face of the girl and smiled before returning her lips to the slender legs where she was now beginning to kiss the inner thighs, right up till her progress was blocked by Emma Watson's hand that was still on her pussy.

Lifting herself up slightly Emma Lahana brought her left hand up from Watson's thigh and placed it on top of the hand that Emma Watson was using to pleasure herself with, and then looked into Watson's glistening brown eyes.

"Allow me". Lahana spoke with bated breath as she looked at her lover before removing Emma's hand from her moist pussy and brought it up to her mouth and began to suck the wet fingers one at a time.

Emma Watson closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she expressed her feelings of Lahana's mouth sucking on her fingers.

"Mmmmm, Ohhh". Watson mumbled.

After a few minutes of sucking and cleaning Watson's fingers, the former Power Rangers Dino Thunder star soon turned her head to Emma Watson's waist and placed her mouth on her pussy and began to lick the folds around the area for several minutes before parting the lips and licked and sucked the inside of the star's clitoris.

With Lahana doing incredible things to her pussy Emma Watson grasped her breast with her left hand once again played with the erect nipple while her right hand moved down to the head of Lahana and played with her hair and to make sure Emma Lahana maintained her hold on her pussy.

As she continued to feast on Watson, Emma Lahana could feel the tension building inside of Emma Watson's body with every lick and suck that she gave her, and thought to herself that it was only a matter of time before the girl reached her climax and release the sexual charged energy.

Emma Watson gripped her breast tighter and soon arched her back with every thrust that Lahana was giving her between her legs and let out loud moans of pleasure.

"Ohhh... Mmm... Oh God... Don't stop, ahhh... I'm coming". Emma Watson gasped as she felt her orgasm building.

Hearing these words being spoken by the girl, Lahana worked her tongue faster until Emma Watson could no longer contain the growing urge inside and released her orgasm into Lahana's waiting mouth.

As Lahana enjoyed the taste of the liquid in her mouth Emma Watson closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair and began to calm down from her euphoria that she experienced from the New Zealand actress.

Emma Lahana raised herself up off Emma Watson's slim body and looked at the flushed face of Watson before bringing her finger up to her moist mouth and wiping the remaining liquid from her lips.

"Has anyone told you, that you taste amazing". Smiled Lahana as she then lay next to the naked Watson on the bed and placed her hand on Emma Watson's chest.

Emma Watson looked down at her chest and watched as Emma Lahana's fingers caressed her breast and nipple before looking back at her eyes.

"Actually yes, when I had my first lesbian experience, she told me I tasted good". Emma replied remembering her wonderful time that she spent with Eden Taylor-Draper.

"Really". Lahana said.

Emma Watson smiled at her lover before rolling on top of Lahana.

"Yeah... But let's take care of your needs shall we". Emma Watson replied with a seductive tone.

As both girls smiled Emma Watson lowered her lips to meet Lahana's and began kissing her, tasting the fragrant remains of her pussy on Emma Lahana's mouth Watson then lowered the rest of her body down on to the naked Lahana and as both of girls breasts pressed together, Emma Watson pushed her tongue past Lahana's lips and began to wrap it around hers making both Emma's moan in unison.

As the kissing continued Emma Watson slipped her hand between their two sandwiched bodies and down to Lahana's bare pussy and began to stroke it with her two middle fingers

With Watson continuing to stroke her pussy Emma Lahana put her left hand on the back of Emma Watson's head so that their kissing never stopped and then roamed her right hand down Watson's back to her pert bum and caressed it before resting her fingers between the cheeks of her ass.

After ten minutes of kissing Emma Watson broke free of Lahana's tongue and kissed and sucked her upper lip before moving to her neck making Lahana gasp and moan with every kiss that Watson was given to her neck and collar bone.

"Mmm... oh wow... uhh... that feels soooo good Emma". Replied Lahana.

Emma Watson grinned as she continued to kiss Lahana's neck before bringing her hand up to Lahana's chest and ran her fingers between her breasts up and down her breast bone which made Emma Lahana even more aroused.

As Emma Watson moved her lips down from her neck to her 34B breasts, Emma Lahana began to wrap her left leg around and in-between Watson's who was now pressing both of Lahana's breasts together and given them both generous licks with her tongue.

With Emma Watson given exquisite pleasure to her breasts Emma Lahana arched her back and allowed her lover to lick her nipples even more and in turn made lahana gasp and bite her lips more with every lick that Watson gave her.

Soon Emma Watson made her way down Lahana's naked body kissing and licking the underside of Emma's breasts one last time before reaching her belly. As Watson kissed her navel, Lahana ran her hands through Watson's light brown hair and once again simultaneously moaned and turned her head from side to side as Watson continued her journey down her slender torso to her waist.

Emma Watson smiled as her eyes and hands where fixated to Lahana's waist and the smooth bare clitoris that lay before her.

"Do it...Please". Moaned Lahana as she looked down at Emma Watson.

Watson smiled and lowered her face down to Lahana's pussy and proceeded to lick the New Zealander. Emma Watson had no trouble of getting her tongue past the lips of Lahana's clitoris since it was already moist from her finger action early.

As Watson tasted her, Emma Lahana loved having another woman between her legs and given her some of the most intense pleasure that she had experienced since becoming a lesbian. As the pressure of the orgasm starting to build within her body once again Lahana cried out to Watson to not stop.

"Yes...Yes... ohh my god, don't stop Emma please.....Ahhh". Emma Lahana responded.

Hearing the words come from the mouth of her lover only made Emma Watson increase her pace on the now wet clitoris. As she did this Emma Lahana griped the bed sheets, as Emma Watson's tongue delved deeper into the clitoris Watson guided her hands back up Lahana's body and grasped the woman's breasts and squeezed them before flicking and pressing her nipples.

Emma Watson then proceeded to quickening her pace on Lahana's clit even more to the point that both girls bodies began to rock back and forth on the bed. As their movements intensified Emma Lahana could feel the muscles in her legs beginning to tense and knew that she was on the verge of releasing her orgasm over the woman between her thighs.

What seemed like only five minutes had passed when Emma Lahana could no longer hold her orgasm and released the build-up of liquid into Emma Watson's waiting mouth. As the British actress eagerly took in the liquid, Emma Lahana began to relax from the sexual pleasure.

"Ohhh... Oh my...that was... oh my god Emma... that was incredible; you certainly know how to please a woman". Lahana remarked as she rubbed her loose hair from her eyes.

Emma gave one last lick and kiss on Lahana's pussy before she raised her head up and wiped the remaining liquid from her lip with her finger and smiled.

"Well I did mention my friend gave me some assurance in this matter." Watson spoke as she kissed her way back up Lahana's body and once again picturing both Eden Taylor-Draper and Emma Lahana in bed with her.

As Watson kissed Lahana's breasts and nipples she moved her legs off of the New Zealander and lay them to rest next to Lahana's toned thighs and then kissed her lips as she came up to her face.

Lahana could still taste the remains of her pussy on Watson's lips and mouth as they exchanged kisses with tongue's and lips.

Breaking from their kiss Emma Watson looked into Lahana's hazel eyes.

"If I had known you where that good I would have made love to you a lot sooner ". Giggled Watson

Emma Lahana smiled. "Ohh really then I guess I was worth the wait then". She replied and wrapped her arms around her lover and kissed her.

Locked in a tender embrace the two women continued kissing before pulling the bed sheets over them to keep warm and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

As they slept Emma Watson's phone pinged with a text message...

"Hi Emma sorry for the lateness of this message, but I thought it would be best to let you know ASAP. They loved your audition and decided that you would be perfect for the role. Please get in touch with me when it is convenient for you so we can go over the details".

X Amanda

The End

12