Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 03

Story Info
Peeping Emma gets her comeuppance.
6.2k words
4.69
13.6k
13
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Not real, just my imagination running wild.

xxx

It is a little known fact that Emma Watson, celebrated English actress, is now a qualified yoga instructor. Having shot to fame as part of the Harry Potter movie franchise the jet setting twenty eight year old had somehow managed to squeeze in her accomplishment, her specialty being ashanta yoga. While she was in New York City involved in post production work on her latest move 'Little Women' she had taken to visiting the exclusive gym 'New York Pilates' on W. Houston. The stylish and established studio attracted many other well known faces but Emma had yet to see any other celebrities.

"Nice."

She had chosen to have a session an hour before the closing time when the place was thinning out and there was less chance of being recognised or bothered. The studios were airy and bright with hanging plants and plank flooring which she found pleasant. Slight of physique and only five feet five she had on her low slung pants in bottle green and a pink bra top which flaunted her flat midriff. Her hair was straight and she was bare of make up and nail polish as she finished up and headed for the locker rooms. Apart from the mat and towel service there were twelve showers with complimentary shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Two ten feet benches separated the row of showers, six on each side.

"This will be very welcome."

Emma slipped out of her clothing, grabbed a white fluffy towel and padded naked to one of the shower stalls. She caught a glimpse of herself in a full length mirror and paused a moment. A slim figure with medium but perky breasts looked back at her. Her arms and legs were slender, her feet small and her cute bottom was firm of buttock. She had chosen in recent weeks to shave her mound and her pink clitoral hood was conspicuous atop of her puffy labia which sat enticingly between her upper legs.

"Right."

Her feet stepped onto the cold tiled floor of the stall as she turned on the water. The sudden rush of the fine needles made her gasp at first and then she felt the intoxicating feel of the hot water and relaxed. It soaked her light brown hair and matted it down on her shoulders and then the water dripped onto her neck, tits and soft abdomen. The steam began to rise and Emma closed her eyes as she let the water cleanse and purify her.

"Soap."

From a little dispenser she squirted some soap into her palms and massaged a liberal amount into her skin. Torso, boobs, belly and butt crack, followed by her thighs and Mons pubis, all were massaged with broad sweeps of her hands. A foamy pool floated at her dainty feet and swirled down the drain. She lathered and rinsed again and then paid more attention to her pussy. Single again, the young and horny filly lifted her left leg up and brushed her outer lips with fingers of soapy film, tracing out circles, around and around. Then she moaned as she stuck her middle finger inside her inner folds and rubbed herself. She then let the shower head direct its hot spray directly between her parted thighs and her pussy was splashed perfectly.

"Oh...my."

The forceful jet of water drenched her bald muff and her clit throbbed and swelled. Emma fidgeted and hopped on the tiles as her sensitive pussy took a stream of water head on in a never ending jet. That was when she heard the laughter.

"Others."

Emma ceased playing with herself and shut off the water and cocked an ear. A few last drops hit the slippery tiles and then all was quiet. She peered out, just her head peeking from her stall, and looked across the way at another stall almost opposite hers. There she saw two young women frolicking under the spray of water and giggling like children. Emma felt a flush of intrigue, a shiver of sexual excitement, as her voyeuristic bent kicked in.

"Wait, I know them."

Her prying eye focused on none other than Cara Delevingne and her current female lover Ashley Benson. Her curiosity piqued Emma who crouched low and stayed as quiet as a mouse in her stall as she was riveted by the salacious women. Her hamstrings tightened as she became fascinated by the scene. She could see Cara had her back to her and her cute ass swayed from side to side with an erotic rolling as she humped Ashley who ground her butt back into her.

"Just like that, babe."

Cara had Ashley up against the wall of the shower and pressed hard at her as the steamy water streamed like a river down their desirable bodies. Emma looked on in stunned disbelief when Ashley slid her left hand between the cute cheeks of Cara and slide up. The English supermodel groaned and spread her hands against the wall as she ground back into the wet hand. Ashley buried her face in the others neck and nibbled on the earlobe that was turned to Emma's viewpoint.

"This is so hot!"

Then Cara turned about and brought her face into Ashley's bosom and extended her tongue to lick the left breast. Emma could clearly see Cara circling the hard nipple with tongue and lips as streams of water ran down the swell of Ashley's boobs. Consumed by lust they banged their bodies together.

"Wow!"

Emma licked her lips and her right hand found its place between her legs where she rubbed her slit gently. Her hand traced out a circle around her outer lips and just brushed her clit every third time. The women ground their pelvises into the other and Cara thrust her leg between Ashley's and humped her pussy. Their stomachs glued together under the shower and two pairs of hands slid up and down each others backs.

Emma rubbed harder, pressing two fingers into her soft petals which easily parted as her free hand pinched her rock hard nipples. Her moans began to get louder as her arousal grew and her rubbing became more animated as she watched transfixed at the women kissing slowly and lovingly. Ashley reached down between them and sank her middle digit into the welcoming slit of Cara whose head fell back into a spray of the hot water.

"Oh!"

Emma felt a bit cramped in her stall as her finger curled up inside her pussy and found that tender patch of flesh. Her nipples were now solid nubs as she frigged herself with a heaving chest and she came hard over her finger, her body in total surrendered to the blissful feeling. She realised her eyes had closed and when she opened them again Cara and Ashley had gotten out of the shower.

"Lets finish this at my place." Said Ashley. As they prepared to get dried off and dressed the female housekeeper entered the locker rooms to carry out her duties collecting used towels and the like. She spotted Ashley and smiled.

"Good evening Miss Ashley. Did you have a nice visit?"

The American looked at Cara as she dressed with her back to them and nodded.

"Oh yes, very pleasant. I'll be back tomorrow as well."

"Ah, with Miss Cara?"

"No, Robert is in town now he has finished filming."

"Mister Robert, how nice. Good night, missy."

Emma waited until she felt it safe to emerge from the stall. She hurried past the old lady and dressed quickly and beat a fast retreat. So, a movie actor named Robert, who might that be? She burned with the desire to discover the identity of the would be seducer of Ashely Benson and decided to return the next night also.

x

Emma wished the whole day away in the sound studio on 5th Avenue and constantly studied her watch. When she was finally done she hurried to the gym and flashed her membership card at the desk and took the stairs two at a time. She planned her move and made straight for the locker rooms. She had her Galaxy S9 mobile phone and when she hid in the same shower stall as before she focused the camera on the stall opposite in order to ready herself. She was naked as before but had not used the shower this time.

"Come on, Robert!"

Emma caught her breath when Ashley breezed in wearing tight three quarter purple leggings and matching sneakers. A skinny yellow sports bra just kept her tits in check as she bounded in. Holding her by the hand and about two steps behind was a young dark haired man in sweat pants and a white vest. They stopped and embraced in a loud smooch, believing themselves to be alone. Emma hit record and held her phone up in her hands to film the illicit lovers.

"Mmm, baby!"

Ashley ripped off the mans top to reveal quite a hairy mat of chest hair. As Emma focused on his face she was stunned, and a little jealous when she realised that it was none other than Robert Pattinson! An old acquaintance from London since they had met on the set of one of the Harry Potter movies, they had dated once or twice. Emma gazed at the scrummy hunk through the lens and drank in his lush mane of hair and thick brows as she crouched on her haunches.

"Oh, Robert."

With a lustful haste they were both naked in seconds and held each other tight. With his back to Emma she lovingly checked out his powerful thighs and calves, and those shoulders, oh my. His arm wrapped about her waist and he pulled her roughly to his chest. Ashley widened her legs as his other hand pawed at her breast. Emma could see her nipples hard with desire as Robert let his teeth bite into them in turn. She zoomed in on the woman's boobs and nearly dropped the phone.

"Steady girl."

Ashley put the shower on and hopped in the stall. Emma watched as the water cascaded down her fabulous body. Then Robert stood in the line of view and he clenched his tight butt as Emma nodded in approval. Then he stepped in also and joined the American under the hot shower. They were good and soaked when he grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather her soft curves.

"Naturally." Thought Emma as she kept a steady hand filming when Robert concentrated on the woman's fleshy tits.

He used both hands on her heavenly peaks and rolled the hard nipples between his fingers. Ashley moaned but the water that hit their bodies muffled her cries of pleasure with a constant hissing. Robert moved his hands down over her waist and stomach and then inevitably down to her wet tangle of pussy hair. As they faced each other they kissed with a fervent passion that surprised Emma as she looked on unerring.

"Oooh!"

Robert found her slit and flicked at the hard nub of her clitoris as they bumped bodies. Her thighs opened wider as her muff was rubbed with a firm and steady rate. Then he went to his knees on the saturated tiles and turned Ashley in such a perfect viewpoint for Emma it was as if they had done it on purpose. As the water bounced off her back her cunt was eaten by the English actor who gripped her upper thighs in both hands.

"Fucking hell!"

Emma watched open mouthed as his tongue could be seen licking up and down her pussy from top to bottom as Ashley rocked her pelvis at him. He moved back up and Emma got the perfect shot of his rock hard cock that pointed straight up like a flagpole in all its full glory. The spray of water hit the fantastic cock and Emma felt her hand go all by itself to her own pussy that now was decidedly damp.

"Soap it up, babe."

Ashley now bent down and stroked his hard on with her right hand as her left clutched his butt. She reluctantly let go and lathered her hands and massaged his hairy scrotum. Robert's head rolled back as her slippery hands took hold of his shaft and squeezed it tight. Her right hand worked in an anti clockwise stroke and her left in the opposite direction.

"I need to have this in me, now."

They stood facing each other with Ashley's back against the shower wall. Robert hooked her left leg under his forearm and hoisted it up as she maintained a precarious balance on her right foot. He used his left hand to nestle his soapy erect cock at the entrance to her pussy and then pulled her down until she had sank onto his length. Their hair was sodden and matted to their necks from the spray from the showerhead as Robert took control and lifted Ashley up and down on his cock. Her arms came around his neck as he used her wet body to fuck his rampant prick. Their pubic hair was turned white by the wet soap and film as they fucked standing.

"So big, Robert," purred Ashley.

He leaned forward a little which altered the angle of their fuck so that he could bury his face in her tits. As he concentrated on her boobs Ashley slid on his cock, impaling her pussy and enjoying a variety of sensations. Emma held her phone in her left hand as she stuck two fingers as deep as she could into her pussy. Her legs felt weak and the heels of her bare feet dug into her soft bottom.

"Should have figured this out more."

She struggled to her feet with one hand between her thighs and the other filming the couple opposite.

"Oh, shit!"

The light on the Samsung indicated the battery had drained and then Emma put her hand to her face when it became clear that Ashley and Robert had heard her.

"Hello, anyone there?"

Busted, Emma came out and grinned sheepishly as the other two emerged dripping wet from the stall.

"Just how long have you been there? Get an eyeful?"

Emma was speechless and so befuddled didn't even notice her nakedness in front of the other two.

"Wait, it's Emma! Emma Watson. Long time no see." Said Pattinson.

Emma smiled weakly and turned red as her eyes settled on his still gorgeous erection that glistened wetly. What a fucking cock he had!

"Is that a cell phone in your hand? Do you get off watching others?" Asked Ashley.

Yes! Thought Emma.

"No! I didn't, that is I wasn't..."

"If you aren't turned on then why is your hand stuffed up your cunt?"

Emma removed her hand from between her legs which she had inadvertently left as she tried to focus on the situation Her fingers were noticeably damp from her slick pussy.

"It's okay Ashley. Maybe Emma would like to join in?" Robert said as an afterthought.

Emma looked into the bright blue eyes of the six footer and her legs turned to jelly under his smouldering stare. His thin lips pouted and Emma was smitten.

"Well?" He said with a cock of his head.

"Yes." Emma felt her throat dry as she whispered the affirmative.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you?"

Robert came closer and his big cock swayed in mid air, pointing at her as if in invitation. Emma cleared her throat, her desire for him very much evident in her eyes.

"Yes!" She yelled excitedly.

He looked at her pert breasts which were heaving in anticipation of making wild sex with the pair of them and kissed her hard on the mouth. She had to go on tiptoe as she put her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. Lots of memories came flooding back as they locked lips. How did they not sleep together before was a total mystery to her. He was so hot! Then incredulously, Ashley came and she too kissed the English beauty as all three hugged by the benches. Ashley pulled Emma into a hard and hungry kiss and the petite English woman moaned accordingly. Emma felt a tongue slip inside her mouth and loved it. She began to suck on it as the pair hugged tightly, their soft, damp bodies firmly clenched.

"So hot!"

Pattinson had sat down on one of the benches and watched intently as he stroked his length, relishing the sight of both women clutching the others ass. He especially enjoyed Emma whose butt bunched and showed her two charming dimples. Ashley rolled her hips upward and pressed her loins to Emma and pressed her own legs together in order to savour the acute tingling in her pussy. They both turned their heads to Pattinson and then grinned at each other.

"Shall we?" Said Ashley.

The two joined him and knelt at his feet and Emma wasted no time and her pink tongue darted out and licked his hairy scrotum. Ashley took hold of the long and stiff shaft and let her snake of a tongue flick at the bulbous head. Apart from one monotonous drip from one of the showers the only sound was the merry sucking and humming as the women serviced his throbbing cock. Emma took a long suck and handed the mans hose over like passing a baton. Ashley did the same, one loud suck on the bell end and passed to Emma. This they did over and over until Pattinson cried out and put his hands on each of their heads.

"Guys, guys. I got to fuck one of you this instant."

"Good call, Robert."

Ashley laid flat out on the bench horizontally and crooked a finger at Emma. Emma climbed on top of her with her crotch in her face. She lowered her body and straddled the American, her legs on either side of her face. Ashley latched onto the bald cunt of Emma and ran her tongue up and down the drizzling slit.

"Oh, fuck!"

Emma felt her clit stiffen and she muffled a moan as she sucked her lips in, She pushed herself down into the face of Ashley who stuck her tongue up into her ass crack. Emma yelped and rocked her pelvis to and fro, feeling her slippery juices, along with Ashley's spit, drench her thighs. Two hands gripped her by the legs as Emma nearly lost her balance and incredible circling licks sent her crazy with desire.

"Oh, Ashley!"

Pattinson meanwhile had settled his body at the wide open thighs of Ashley who suddenly had her legs thrown up and over his shoulders. She groaned loudly into Emma's pussy as his prick slipped inside her hot cunt. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with deep, penetrative thrusts, his adorable butt clenched and tight. His groin pounded into hers and his cock burrowed in deep and the sweet friction caused her to hum into Emma's pussy.

"Mum, mum, mum, mum, mum!"

Robert and Ashley ground hard together, their mutual moisture and damp bodies sealing then like glue. He pulled his hips right back as he reversed as if trying to draw her orgasm out of her. Her body tensed as a spasm pulsed through her sex and she cried out as she climaxed.

"Oh, sweet lord!"

Robert pulled his cock all the way out slowly and drove in one more time. Then he slipped out of Ashley again and pulled Emma back to him. Her head dipped as Ashley moved out from under her and positioned herself with her face under his balls and her feet at Emma's head.

"Holy shit!"

Emma cried out as her still damp hair was yanked on so that her head was snapped back and her neck was bitten and nibbled. He's a fucking vampire she laughed as his cock slid all the way into her hungry cunt. He rotated his hips and ground into her pert bottom without removing his tool and she gasped as he filled her perfectly. Then he was fucking her, smacking against her backside hard so that she was propelled forward two inches.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, yeah!"

Beneath them Ashley sucked on Emma's clit and lapped at the combined fluids of the humping couple. She moaned loudly herself as Pattinson leaned over and slapped Ashley's pussy as if punishing her. The pounding cock in Emma never let up and her pussy was stretched like never before. The man was like a raging bull as he felt himself getting ready to cum.

"Gonna, gonna, cccumm!"

Pattinson sped up his thrusts until his butt became a blur and his hard teeth bit harshly on the soft and white neck of Emma. His growls and gorgeous cock made her pussy throb madly and any control she had vanished as wave after wave of rippling orgasm rushed through her.

"Fuck!"

The sweating hunk roared as his impending climax approached and he pulled out of Emma's steamy cunt just in time to splatter the face of Ashley under him on the bench. film the proceedings. I am such a naughty girl she giggled to herself as her voyeuristic trend reached new heights. Once the three of them had recovered Ashley spoke up.

"You must give me your number Emma, we need to hook up again at my place in town. Robert will still be here. Promise?"

Ashley fluttered her eyes as she waited for the answer.

"Oh, I thought you and Cara were an item."

"Sure, love Cara. But, you know. She is a little crazy!"

Ashley made a gesture with her hand at her temple to indicate.

"Sure, I'll come over. I'll send you a text."

123z
123z
825 Followers
12