Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

x

Emma arrived the next evening at Ashley's chic apartment. The young actress known for her work on 'Pretty Little Liars' had painted the walls in a blush pink with paintings and art pieces in every room. The American greeted her at the door in a blue mini skirt and silk blouse in off white. It was plain to see that she had neglected to wear a bra. Emma looked graceful as always in her flower print dress with white stiletto heeled sandals.

"Hi, come straight on in. Robert is here already. In the bedroom."

"Right."

Ashley led the way into the airy bedroom where they saw Pattinson on the Queen sized bed with the tufted headboard. Beside the bed was a tall side table with two lamps and a barrel chair.

"Emma! So glad you came. We have just got to make up for lost time don't you think?"

Emma looked him over and agreed. He looked amazing in his shirt which was open to show off his manly chest, and tight blue jeans that bunched up at the crotch. His feet were bare and he had his legs crossed at the ankles and his arms were by his side. As usual his brooding stare locked into her gaze and his head was slightly forward so that his thick brows knitted together. He had a two day growth of dark stubble that just made him even more attractive. The little session in the locker room the previous night had been so hot and she was up for more.

"Don't you just want to eat him up alive!" Gushed Ashley as she let her skirt slink off and her blouse next.

She jumped onto the bed in just her panties and heels and began to nibble on the hunk with a big grin. Within seconds his bulge had become very prominent. The big window had the drapes open and besides the light from the two lamps a blinking orange light came in from a faulty street light downstairs.

"Come on Emma, buddy up."

Emma watched Robert kiss Ashley and their tongues intertwine as the American rubbed her curvy body against his. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to her heels which she then kicked off. As she joined the pair on the bed in bra and panties Ashley had unzipped Robert's jeans, removed his erection and had started to suck him with gusto. She could really give good blowjobs thought Emma as Ashley moaned and twisted his shaft in her hand.

"Come on, Emma," said Robert encouragingly.

Emma slid her petite body beside Ashley and for a split second their lips touched each others as they both slathered their mouths on the throbbing tool in their faces. The two women looked into each others eyes as his cock vanished into one wet mouth and then the other. The smouldering hunk looked on with a furrowed brow as he enjoyed watching his prick slide in and out of Emma's mouth, then Ashley soon after.

"You two, you're getting me so hard."

Emma left Ashley to it and undid her bra as Robert got up and made for between her legs. He slowly drew her panties down to her feet. He took his time as his blue eyed stare mesmerised the young woman. Then he pressed his lips to hers and she accepted his burning mouth. His stiff cock brushed her thigh and she thought that this is it.

"Hey Ashley. Let's show Emma the thing."

Emma had a look of confusion on her face when the blonde next to her nodded excitedly.

"The thing?" Said Emma, her eyes only on his delicious hard on,

"Sure, hop over here and sit down in the barrel chair."

All three went to the chair just under the bedroom window and Emma was made to sit down on her bare ass. She looked bewildered and before she could react Pattinson had grabbed her left wrist and tied it to the left arm of the chair with a silk scarf. Then he whipped over to her other arm and secured her right wrist as well.

"Hey now!" Said Emma when she realised she was firmly tied to the chair arms.

At her feet Ashley was busy tying both her ankles to the legs of the chair so that her legs were spread open and her pussy was exposed and in plain sight.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Emma tugged on her wrists and tried to kick her feet out but all to no avail.

"Well, you like to watch right?" Said Ashley right in her face. "So now you are going to watch Robert fuck my brains out right here before your very eyes."

Emma looked at Robert who was back on the bed and grinning as he held his rock hard cock up in his fist. A slight tingling in her muff told Emma that this might be a very frustrating hour.

"But let me join in, please?"

"Not tonight babe. Just sit back and enjoy the show."

Ashley stood right in the eye line of Emma, her gorgeous bare ass only inches from her face, her scent maddeningly intoxicating. Then she was forced to watch as Ash put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and dragged them down. Then Robert came over and went to his knees in front of Ashley and presumably began to lick her out. Emma could not see him, only his flicking tongue that protruded between the parted legs of the naked blonde as she wiggled her ass from side to side in her face. Helpless in her restraints Emma bit her lip as Ashley bent forward at the waist as her pussy became moist at the delving tongue.

"He does that sooo good, Emma. I'm fucking dripping!'

They moved to the bed and Ashley laid on her back, her body in a horizontal line in Emma's sight. She removed her shoes as Pattinson widened her legs with his as he settled on top her, his nostrils flared, his cock rigid. Emma fought back tears as he nestled in her open thighs and rubbed his length up and down the enticing entrance of her slot.

"She is so wet Emma. This is going to slide in nicely."

Emma tried to unbalance the heavy chair but no luck. She had to resign herself to watching the pair of them fuck, with no way of pleasuring herself.

"I think I'll take her slow at first, really savour her cunt with my big cock. What do YOU think, Emma."

"Fuck you, you bastard." Growled the tied babe.

She watched Ashley hump her hips up as Robert drove inside her about an inch. Then she raised her legs up and squeezed his lower back.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I don't want it slow." Ashley said demandingly and drew him in.

"Emma, isn't she a slut?"

The two kissed as he ground in and started to move back and forth, his tight ass taut and the muscles in his calves and thighs straining as he plunged in. Emma shivered in her seat as she saw the passion in their eyes as he burrowed deep into her cunt, the lucky bitch. Ashley met every thrust in as she scraped her nails down his back and banged her bare heels on his lower back. She arched into him, the peaks of her tits in his wiry chest and her face in his neck.

"Do good, Emma. So, so good." Ashley purred as she took in every inch he had.

Every sense in Emma was heightened as she sat still, unable to tend to her dribbling pussy that tingled with an incredible heat. Her nipples resembled two ripe berries that simply cried out to be sucked. Her ears picked up everything. The deep breathing, the slap of his balls on her upturned ass and the soft squelch of married sex organs.

"Gonna cum, Emma. Oh here I cum!"

Emma rocked in her seat trying to create some physical contact that would give her a sense of gratification as she watched Ashley tremble and pant. Pattinson stayed buried deep in her pussy and ran his palms over the swell of her boobs. Then he pulled out and presented the image of his cock to Emma as an afterthought.

"This must be the ultimate fantasy for you right? Watching me fuck Ashley right before your eyes."

Numb with excitement Emma watched the two lovers cavorting on the bed, their writhing and naked bodies within inches of her chair. Although within easy reach she was unable to do a thing. Ashley had gotten onto all fours now and thrust her ass up toward Pattinson who grabbed both her hips and directed his huge prick into her from behind.

"Oh, Emma! He's so good inside my pussy."

Emma stifled a sob as the handsome stud pounded the shit out of the woman in the doggy position. Ashley turned to Emma and her eyes were like slits as she was humped to and fro by the power strokes of the Englishman.

"Tell Emma how much you like my big cock."

"Al...alright. He...he's fucking great, I love it!"

Emma could see his cock drive in and out like a slick machine, his shaft glistening in the blinking light that shone through the window behind her. Then Robert spun Ashley about face, his log still embedded in her tight pussy so that they both faced Emma. Ashley screwed her fists up in bunches of the sheets as she was banged into from behind.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me!"

Both she and Robert looked at Emma who squirmed on her butt, unconsciously trying to close her thighs for some desperate physical skin contact. His muscular body flexed and rippled as he bumped hips with the American babe whose tits jiggled under her. The bed creaked under their weight as he pinned Ashley flat down and her butt smashed into the mattress as he entered her only for her to lower body rise up with him as he pulled back.

"Hey, Emma look. I know you like looking. Ashley is fucking ME!"

True enough Ashley was ramming herself back into his groin as he stayed still with his weight on his elbows. His biceps were taut as she slid to and fro on his hard length, her face down in the bed as she focused her entire all on riding his rigid prick. Emma tried in vain to peer over their bodies but all she could make out was Robert buried deep up inside the moaning blonde.

"Come on Robert, enough is enough now. I apologise for peeping on you both, just let me up."

"I thought you were a voyeur? No?"

He sat on the side of the bed with his hands behind him and his cock sticking up like a pole. His cock hypnotized Emma who just stared at the thick shaft and his hairy scrotum which was only inches away. Ashley came into view having composed herself and stood between Emma and he. Her back was to him and she faced a speechless Emma. She placed her legs on either side of his and Pattinson held his cock up in the middle of her parted thighs and eased it in.

"Oh, babe!"

Ashley deliberately lowered herself slowly down on his length. So slow Emma believed it was actually in slow motion. Once she had him all in she sighed contently and shifted her butt on his groin. Emma looked at his big balls that nestled at her pussy, his cock now hidden from view, buried as he was up to the hilt.

"Shall I move, Emma?" Shall I slide all the way up? Then slam down so that his scrumptious prick scrapes my pussy walls?"

Emma inhaled deeply, so badly did she want to frig her muff which ached like never before.

"Oh, shit!" Gasped Ashley as she glided up the shiny cock until only his head was inside her, stretching her cunt as it accommodated him.

Ashley leaned back and planted her hands on his back so that Emma could see everything in the light of the lamps.

"Fuck me baby." Said Pattinson.

Fuck him bitch, thought Emma.

His hands gripped on her hips tightly as she began to lift up and bring herself back down.

"Shall I rub her clit, Emma?" Asked Robert as he reached around with his right hand.

Ashley moaned as her tiny nub was caressed and she slid up and down on the big cock faster so that her ass smacked on his groin and her tits bounced wildly.

"It's...I think...I'm going to cum again! YES!"

Ashley dipped forward as her clit was strummed with lightning speed and her hair flopped down to the carpet. Robert pushed her up and his shining cock bobbed in front of him.

"Finish me off with your mouth."

The pair of them came to where Emma was seated and Ashley went down and gobbled up his twitching prick. She sucked on him hard as she clutched his buttocks and hummed happily on his boner. Both looked to Emma who moaned out of frustration herself. Then he pulled his cock out and tilted Ashley's head back as he wanked his cock with his free hand. Then he grunted as his cum let fly from the pulsating head and splattered Ashley on her beautiful features. He made several spurts and then oozed onto the carpet as he wilted.

"Alright Emma. Fairs fair. Hand me the vibrator."

Emma sighed with relief as her wetness teemed from her pussy, the seat under her now a damp patch. Pattinson ran his hand through his thick mop and fed the buzzing toy to the inside of Emma's thighs. As he ran it along her soft flesh she desperately tried to close her legs hoping for the toy to get closer to her pussy. Each time he came agonisingly close he made sure not to make contact with her wet lips.

"Bastard! You making me crazy!"

He smiled and relented and it slipped in easily, the loud buzzing muted as it vanished inside the grateful actress. As he pumped in and out with firm strokes Emma cocked her head to the left with her tongue lolling out in an obscene gesture.

"Oh, yes! I needed this!"

All three could hear the slurping noises her sodden quim made around the plastic sex toy as the mans hand became a blur. Ashley joined in the fun and thumbed swollen clit of the groaning Emma. Her inner thighs were coated with her juices as she tried to buck in the chair. Her breathing became a series of rasping pants as she made two fists of her restrained hands.

"Faster, faster!"

Emma relished the toy in her aching pussy, so long neglected and needy. Pattinson held the vibrator all the way inside her pussy and turned the switch onto full as Ashley rotated her thumb as fast as she could. All the pent up frustration in Emma now exploded in her orgasm and she screamed loudly as she raised her face to the ceiling.

"There now, better?"

Emma laughed as she watched the broken street light blink on the ceiling. As she recovered from her orgasm the others removed the scarves and helped her up onto wobbly legs.

"Only a bit of fun babe. Look we must meet up when we're both back in England. What do you say?"

"I'll think about it," said Emma as she scowled at the pair of them, still angry at her torment. A plan began to form in her mind for the next time.

END

12